It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors from Russia about Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It is possibly the time to stop them now rather than later when the killing will be many, many more times greater than hitting specific targets now. I guarantee you that Israel will release much of their entire nuclear arsenal on the people of Iran if that madman president of theirs ever does send a nuke to Israel.

One thing we must have learned by now is that you cannot negotiate with a madman or he would have already listened to all of the nations who have already attempted to speak with him.

my two cents!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by UnD3rg0uND

Not likely that the US would attack Iran anytime soon.

More likely scenario:
1. Iran continues work on nuclear weapons.
2. Iran threatens (again) to wipe Israel off the map.
3. Israel takes Iran's threat seriously and responds accordingly.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikee
Hey guys! What's wrong with you? Why are you against this strike to Iran and George Bush politics?
You probably haven't watched Fitna the movie yet...

That's why you think Iran is good.

If Bush, Putin and other guys don't terminate this # on Mid East they all will convert us to islam or kill in next 10-15 years. So the sooner they are bombed the better.

Even a peacenik like me (or "loverboy" as someone called me?
) sees the hellish madness of the Islamic Jihadists. If I were to give anyone a label as Hitlerian it would be the Islamic Jihadis. I saw Fitna. Pretty good for discussion for sure. This is a problem that needs to be dealt with at some point in the future. My former bosses father was a hostage over there in the Carter years.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
uh- oh...

CIA chief says Iran has nuclear weapons drive

Looks like things are starting to line up for the neocons. Sounds like their writers cannot come up with new material so they reuse their old material.

I worked in tech support customer service and this, to me, sounds like scripting. All this seems to be rehashed from the Iraq gear up, same base line only new names and places.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Another story about it.

www.infowars.com...

He also said the U.S. Naval presence in the Persian Gulf has for the first time in the past four years reached the level that existed shortly before the invasion of Iraq in March 2003.

There isn't a whole lot to the article, but still it does add a little to the OP.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

The link you gave is from 2007 not 2008
Great find
I think you have to be in the dark not to see this comming Bush wants to stay in power Bush= pupet
Wake up people We are all in the dark and they tell us lies And we do nothing about it

[edit on 31-3-2008 by duffster]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Could somebody be telling Al-Sadr to stop it now before he gets his own.....

Al-Sadr calls off fighting, orders compliance with Iraqi security

Now that Al-sadr has been dealt with (so far); what implications could this carry?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

The top of the article has this

RIA Novosti
March 29, 2008

Which is why I thought it was from 2008. I don't see anywhere else in the article implying it was from 2007.

Edit, I now see it is discussed in the comments section.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Karlhungis]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Guys...I cannot believe this has run to 5 pages.
As I explained many posts ago, this was a rumor that was posted all over the web in 2007, not 2008! (Just do a google search for : russia, april, iran 2007)

I find it hilarious that so many people on so many blogs and in forums like this are getting all
worked up over an untrue story thats actually a whole year out of date.

I'll be back here again on April 7th ( or 8th or 9th) and I'll transfer every cent in my bank account
to anyone here that wants it if the US will have attacked Iran by then.

This story is beyond bogus, it's a bogus story from March 2007!

And the more people that are latching onto it now (all over again) the more difficult it becomes
for people to see that it's from 2007. *Sigh* So frustrating to see this silliness being described as "news".

en.rian.ru...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's another related article mentioning Russian rumours about an Iran invasion:
3rd American War

They also mention that missile batteries are being put in place in Saudi Arabia to protect oil assets and U.S. air bases.

Greg

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rangeroftheeast

We can all see the writing on the wall and after 7 years of this administration we know we have to do our own investigating if we are to get a glimpse of the truth. There ARE other rumors out there so unless you think every war rumor should have its own thread then let this one be.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If US invades and attacks Iran then Russia will get involved and possibly even invade the countries of our allies. This is something Kinky Friedman mentioned once that's worth repeating:
"If Russia invaded Turkey from the rear, would Greece help?"

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghofer
They also mention that missile batteries are being put in place in Saudi Arabia to protect oil assets and U.S. air bases.

We don't have any air bases in Saudi anymore. They were moved out a few years back, I think prior to OEF/OIF.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Sorry, I mis-quoted. The article just said U.S. bases. From what I can tell though, there are apparently 500 U.S. troops still left in Saudi Arabia, primarily with the 320th Air Expeditionary Wing and 64th Air Expeditionary Group at Eskan Village.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It may be of interest to some to note the following astrological aspects and correlations:

Fact: The moon will enter Aries at 0:28 UT April 5

Implications: Greater facility to express/enact subconscious (deluded) desires.

Fact: The moon is at its perigree (closest approach to earth) on April &th 20:00 UT

Implications: The electro magnetic radiations are more intensley felt - thus amplifying lunar (lower) tendencies.

Fact: The moon will be 0 degrees on the ecliptic (lunar orbital plane re earth) at 15:14 UT on April 4 and then moving north

Implications: The rising up the ecliptic raises the "profile" of the lunar electromagnetic radiations.

Fact: The moon will be 0 degrees Lattitude and moving north on April 2 at 15:18 UT

Implications: As for the ecliptic.

Fact: Dark Moon is April 6

Implications: This is the lowest point in terms of reflected solar energy that our planet receives via the moon and is a time for beginnings and emergent tendencies or ventures.

Fact: The Moon will be square (90 degree relation) to Pluto April 5 02:22 UT

Implications: Conflict and tension between sub-conscious, personality, lower desires/exprerssion (Moon) and potent life/death/renewal and covert secret action (Pluto).

Fact: The Moon will be square to Mars April 5 21:47 UT

Implications: Conflict and tension between the lunar tendencies and assertive/militant/selfexpression (Mars)

The above facts from an astrological standpoint would indicate an opportunity to enact personality tendencies and to express lower desires that fulfill material wants and secret movements that interfere with freedom and truth. These are some general aspects for the planet at this time

I will post more data that connects the USA with Iran over this same time when I can later.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Further to my previous post I will add some further correlations that would seem to connect the US with Iran.

I am NOT claiming to predict that some specific thing will occur on April 5, I am merely providing some astrological corroboration of what is being discussed on this thread.

FACT: transit Sun squared natal Sun (US) squared natal PLuto (Iran)

IMPLICATIONS: The very national identity of the US will be squared off against the destructive/regenerative cleansing powers of Pluto via Iran and this will bring into question the USA's very identity and values

FACT: transit Moon conjunct natal IC (US) conjunct natal Uranus (Iran)

IMPLICATIONS: The inner core of self identity (IC) of the US will express lunar subconscious desires and this will be unexpected in the

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's too big to ignore. But why Iran, and not some other place? If they are going to use a big bomb like that, it better be in the right place, and it better have a good destruction to power ratio, or you might as well be dropping these bombs in the Nevada desert a little more.

I want to say that I had a vision several years ago about Pakistan being bombed. About India getting very angry. I guess the tech support phone lines will be down for a bit if this is the case. The vision included obvious public outrage, me getting a phone call from my mom about her disgust, and I think Cheney resigns. In other words, I was seeing myself living in the future. So maybe the rumor is Iran, but I think Pakistan would be a better impact for the effort. I have had visions turn out to be flops though, so nothing to bet money on right now. I wish I had better future memory to notice more.

There is that option about those big MOAB bombs, or the Father variety. Two of them would have to be it, at least. One doesn't seem impressive enough for sending any message in war.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by UnD3rg0uND

i have hence changed my opinion that Bush was going after iran which did not make sense but Bush is after Russia:

Gorbachev says U.S. missile defense is against Russia and China, not Iran!
www.freedomradio.us...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Would the Bush administration really bomb Iran without asking for permission from the American people?

Or at-least notifying the American people First that we are going to be entering another war?

1. If they did it would put mural threw the floor here at the mainland.

2.When mural is low we will become very weakend.

Let me tell you something. Don't think we are just gonna bomb Iran and there's going to be no retaliation.

Iran will Invade Iraq with large amounts of troops (human wave) and kill allot of Americans in the process. On top of that,, It would then be a great opportunity for Russia and China to exploit our weakness and get us out of their region at the least if not conquer us all together.

The Bush administration knows this........

Make no mistake, American bombs WILL fall on Iran but not yet. Its all about timing timing timing.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
...and time is running out. Bush could give a crap about what the American people want. Divide and conquer. It's not a war on terror, it's a war against the son of man. Make no mistakes. Bush wants this to happen, he wants the war to reach a global scale.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join