It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rumors from Russia about Iran

page: 4
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EliThebrave
 


good find, an article like that is the reason I started this thread, I knew someone on ATS could find something coming out of Russia. Kudos




posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss
 


You had the same thoughts i had when i first heard about this Why is our PM doing the rounds What great timing don't you think?? When Kevin Rud said to Bush we are pulling our troops out of iraq Bush just smiled and said ok They are upto some thing Lies and more lies From all the govs of this world and we do nothing about it

I think they will hit them But i don't think it will be at the start of the month



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I guess we will find out in a few days wether the rumor is true or not. I would say there is a 99.9% chance that the article is b.s.. Reguardless, iran is walking on thin ice.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff here - this feels like sabre rattling though (again).

Russia has lots to gain from this "rumour" (spoil any American plans) and more importantly so has all the sources that reprint/regurgitate it e.g. WWW.DEBKA.COM - (Isrealie based news).

Coldlty speaking, US had a very plausible (to the public eye) excuse for engagement with Iran i.e. trying to gain nuclear power and publicly destroyed that. (I'm not saying the reason is correct, just that it was palatable to a voting western world).

So what has changed? and more importantly why are we not told what has changed?



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Some interesting stuff here - this feels like sabre rattling though (again).

Russia has lots to gain from this "rumour" (spoil any American plans) and more importantly so has all the sources that reprint/regurgitate it e.g. WWW.DEBKA.COM - (Isrealie based news).

Coldlty speaking, US had a very plausible (to the public eye) excuse for engagement with Iran i.e. trying to gain nuclear power and publicly destroyed that. (I'm not saying the reason is correct, just that it was palatable to a voting western world).

So what has changed? and more importantly why are we not told what has changed?



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I am worried the FARC rebels stash of uranium will get tied to Iran. With the massive naval movements around the ME and the huge Pacific build up I think something is already underway.


I understand the FARC uranium was supposed to have come from România. Nonetheless, I should not be surprised if the USA's Decider elected to regard it as having come from Iran.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I heard rumours too! A friend emailed me, saying his Russian friend (e.g. RUSSIA) told him that the facist dictators of Amerika were bred by lizard men, and their plan is to unslave us, and go fight a war on Mars, against a peace-loving and super-wise race of beings with huge ships and buildings disguised as rocks! He also knows a guy that knew someone who drove a truck for Halliburton, and he says the war in the middle east is just so we can collect non-quartz sand for a new type of sand-powered space engine! I wrote it on teh internets, so it must be true.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by cruzion]



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cruzion
I heard rumours too! A friend emailed me, saying his Russian friend (e.g. RUSSIA) told him that the facist dictators of Amerika were bred by lizard men, and their plan is to unslave us, and go fight a war on Mars, against a peace-loving and super-wise race of beings with huge ships and buildings disguised as rocks! He also knows a guy that knew someone who drove a truck for Halliburton, and he says the war in the middle east is just so we can collect non-quartz sand for a new type of sand-powered space engine! I wrote it on teh internets, so it must be true.


yes and how exactly does this help the conversation? It isn't easy to get information from Russia. Even today. This is pretty much what we got to go on.
Their news sources most certainly cannot be trusted, even as little as we trust our own. Word from the people is all that is left.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is an excerpt from Brzezinski's testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Feb 1, 2007:


If the United States continues to be bogged down in a protracted bloody
involvement in Iraq, the final destination on this downhill track is likely to
be a head-on conflict with Iran and with much of the world of Islam at large.
A plausible scenario for a military collision with Iran involves Iraqi failure
to meet the benchmarks; followed by accusations of Iranian responsibility
for the failure; then by some provocation in Iraq or a terrorist act in the U.S.
blamed on Iran; culminating in a "defensive" U.S. military action against
Iran that plunges a lonely America into a spreading and deepening quagmire
eventually ranging across Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.


Clairvoyant? Or just an insider's insider who knows how it goes down?



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn
 


Makes it no less easier for those of us from Russia to relay the info. With "the word from the people" being what's left, you still need sources for people to consider you credible. I'm actually curious - what Russian news sources are considered credible by ATSers? Also - how would you guys respond to links to articles in Russian along with a translation in the post?

Regards,
Maestro



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UnD3rg0uND
 


And when it doesn't happen, will you shut up and stop with the Bush paranoia? Does it occur to you that MAYBE, just MAYBE, he believes what he is doing is right? And MAYBE, he isn't evil and is just trying to think ahead instead of reacting?

So, when it DOESN'T happen, are you going topost saying you were wrong, and maybe Bush isn't so bad? You people really need to get rid of your Aluminum hats!



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I am worried the FARC rebels stash of uranium will get tied to Iran. With the massive naval movements around the ME and the huge Pacific build up I think something is already underway.


I understand the FARC uranium was supposed to have come from România. Nonetheless, I should not be surprised if the USA's Decider elected to regard it as having come from Iran.


Oh yeah, the facts are not important. The story tellers will straighten this all out so we understand that we are doing the right thing.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis
 


I wouldn't be at all surprised if the false flag turned out to be the sinking of a carrier. Remember, the Eisenhower spent a long while in dry dock before being deployed to the Persian Gulf. Could it be pre-prepared to make sure it sinks?


Originally posted by UnD3rg0uND
reply to post by EliThebrave
 


good find, an article like that is the reason I started this thread, I knew someone on ATS could find something coming out of Russia. Kudos



Did anybody else notice that this article is dated 2007?



Originally posted by gottago
Brzezinski

Clairvoyant? Or just an insider's insider who knows how it goes down?


I think most likely the latter. If you listen closely enough to these globalists, they'll tell you what they're planning. I think an attack on Iran is definitely in the works.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just because it DOESN'T happen by a certain date ... doesn't mean it's not looming like a huge mushroom cloud on the horizon of GWB's plans to NOT turn over the presidency. What better way to stall or stop an election altogether, than to initiate a war on Iran? He could declare Marshal Law, suspend the elections, and do horrific travesties before leaving office, which he (in his insanity) probably does not want to do. He's there for the CONTROL... and he's so stupid he really thinks he's the one who has it! He's never been anything more than a windshield cowboy who can't speak well, asks "How high?" when Cheney says jump... and and has to write himself letters to thwart the Constitution because to handle legislation in the proper manner would be his downfall.

In ANY OTHER SOCIETY the serfs and the peons would have risen up by now, and charged the Castle with pitchforks and hoes. But not the U.S. To even suggest something like that, even when it's righteous, would invoke all the wrath of The Patriot Act--and anyone/everyone involved would be shuttled off to some undisclosed location, never to see the light of day again. We're either WITH GWB ... or we're AGAINST him. He's said it all along, and that's the one thing he and his regime are willing to throw the U.S. into the Gulag for... Absolutely Power corrupts absolutely. And when the uninformed people of this nation allowed this man to take office-TWICE-the first thing he did was light the match to set Rome on fire. Smell the smoke.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Bush/Cheney will undoubtedly do something illegal, horrific, and beyond the capacity of any civilised people to understand.

I cannot imagine how citizens of the USA can listen to George W. Bush speak over these last months and not think to themselves 'Can we get rid of this idiot already?!'

[Long Live Ron Paul]

[edit on 28/3/08 by Pellevoisin]


Dude believe me we hate him and this is coming from an American.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tweaked
Just because it DOESN'T happen by a certain date ... doesn't mean it's not looming like a huge mushroom cloud on the horizon of GWB's plans to NOT turn over the presidency. What better way to stall or stop an election altogether, than to initiate a war on Iran? He could declare Marshal Law, suspend the elections, and do horrific travesties before leaving office, which he (in his insanity) probably does not want to do. He's there for the CONTROL...


Alternatively, he could just leave office, and there's no war with Iran. You all seem to have some hysterical bias's.
Just go and start your own "I hate Bush" thread.
Funny thing is, he makes hardly any decisions. He has advisors that advise him of the options, and which are the best ones to take with regard to achieving a goal. All the logistics, strategem, planning, and probable outcomes are already factored out. There's a lot of people work on creating these decisions, from numerous angles, and it's collated into bundles of options, and then worked through, to reveal the best 2 or 3 options. They are then presented for a decision on the most probable that sequences with national policy at the time. Bush is a very small part of this decision process, yet you all point the finger at him, just because he's the only section of it you know about.
It doesn't show much understanding of national, government or military process, yet here you all are discussing it.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nunny
reply to post by UnD3rg0uND
 


And when it doesn't happen, will you shut up and stop with the Bush paranoia? Does it occur to you that MAYBE, just MAYBE, he believes what he is doing is right? And MAYBE, he isn't evil and is just trying to think ahead instead of reacting?

So, when it DOESN'T happen, are you going topost saying you were wrong, and maybe Bush isn't so bad? You people really need to get rid of your Aluminum hats!


Heh, this is a site specifically meant for the discussion of conspiracies and potential facets thereof. That said, ATS members debunk more conspiracies than anyone else does, and we do it systematically. This isn't a site full of tin foil hatters. It's a site full of truth seekers. And perhaps you should read the T&C before you continue with this attitude of yours.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hey guys! What's wrong with you? Why are you against this strike to Iran and George Bush politics?
You probably haven't watched Fitna the movie yet...

That's why you think Iran is good.

If Bush, Putin and other guys don't terminate this # on Mid East they all will convert us to islam or kill in next 10-15 years. So the sooner they are bombed the better.



posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65
 


YOUR "PRETTY GOOD "STORY ON ADMIRAL FALLON IS PRETTY DERROGATORY IN ITS PRRESENTATION, AS WELL AS BEING WIRTTEN BY A "SENIOR FELLOW" OF THE COUNCIL ON FORIEGN RELATIONS....A NEOCON THINK TANK ORG.(AS IF THEY HAD THE CAPACITY....)



new topics

top topics



 
26
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join