It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
LET’S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT.

I was never a banned member, I registered the very day I made a first post that was the first time I have ever been on ATS. I registered a few users names HARD_2_BELIEVE and SECRET_007.

Upon my first post being attacked and labeled (Hoax) someone banned both of these user names.

Now in that original thread people were claiming I’m some LONG LAST banned member WHICH IS FALSE.

That was the FIRST TIME I have ever been on this website and the very FIRST TIME I ever registered.

#1 I never came on here to seek attention that is the last thing I need but you will believe what you want as I can see.

#2 I NEVER CAME on to SAY I have information BUT YOU WON’T GET IT.

If you read my second post CLEARLY you will see that I explained the reason WHY I would not DISCLOSE anything on this very site BECAUSE it doesn’t BELONG in a FORUM with RAMBLERS
And DEBUNKERS. I was also WARNED away by some who told me not to post it on this site after they noticed I started to. FROM THIS VERY SITE and perhaps SOME involved in the same government projects I am.

IT WAS CLEAR at this stage,

BY POSTING this HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFO it would only be doing more HARM than GOOD.

#3 MY SECOND POST:

THE FEW THINGS THAT I EVEN BROUGHT UP were simple comments about other subjects relating to hollow earth, UFO’s, Extraterrestrial beings etc all of which have been spoken of by many people and that information can be found anywhere on the web though I may have included a few extra details on the subjects that are unfound. WHAT I SAID WAS NOT A DISCLOSURE OF SOMETHING NEW.

NOT A DISCLOSURE OF WHAT IS EXPECTED TO HAPPEN IN THIS WORLD

OR WHAT THE REAL ALIEN AGENDA IS FOR MANKIND.

Now if my POST was PERHAPS DELETED because of some of the DETAILS on What REPTILIANS really are THAN OK I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT. That is ONE SUBJECT I SHOULD NOT GO INTO GREAT DETAIL ABOUT especially ONLINE and UNDERSTAND IT’S NOT FOR MOST TO HAVE.

I EXPLAINED in my SECOND POST that THESE TIHNGS are very SENSITIVE and they can GET A LOT OF PEOPLE IN TROUBLE if this information is USED IN THE WRONG WAY. WHICH IS VERY TRUE< THE VERY REASON WHY OTHERS LIKE ME ARE NOT EVEN ATTEMPTING TO COME FORWARD.

I EXPLAINED that this information should not be posted in the forums but I would have gladly sent it to the website themselves in secret to place as an anonymous article of some kind online.

YOUR TWISTING MY LAST POST, READ IT AGAIN, YOU SAID I BELIEVE DRAGONS live inside the EARTH. I NEVER SAID THAT, the only COMMENT I MADE about DRAGONS had to do with the REPTILIAN belief SYSTEM. IT IS THEIR RELIGION as WE HAVE RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD
SOME BELIEVE IN GOD, SOME IN JESUS CHRIST and the REPTILIANS BELIEVE that DRAGONS ARE THEIR GODS. That is ALL I SAID ABOUT IT. Mentioning all of the Dragon symbolism and world monuments and statues all revolving around the DRAGON. NOW THOSE WERE MERE COMMENTS NOT A REVELATION OR CLAIM, NOW THAT THE POST WAS DELETED YOU CAN FANTASIZE ALL YOU WANT ABOUT WHAT I SAID AND PASS IT OFF TO EVERYONE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT FOR THEIR OWN JUDGMENT BUT I HAVE A FEELING SOMETHING INSIDE THAT POST SET SOMEONE OFF.

WAS IT THE MENTION OF THE DATE 2010, THE UPCOMING STAGED ALIEN INVASION PLANNED OR THE PART WHERE I MENTIONED 2012 BEING NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS? I WONDER

OH now I’ve done it again, THIS POST WELL SELF DESTRUCT NOW I’M SURE.

#4 WHY I’m EVEN following up on this or EVEN took the TIME IN the first place to share what I did stumps even me. I HAVE CLEARLY wasted my own time and breath on this web-site by the FEW who wish to SPEAK FOR ALL.

AGAIN SHALL I REPEAT MYSELF SO THOSE OUT THERE KNOW I WAS FOR REAL NOT SOME RETURNING HOAX.

I WAS NOT A PREVIOUS BANNED MEMBER I was a NEW MEMBER in fact the FIRST DAY I registered and posted I was attacked accused of being a previous banned member and banned.

WHAT A GREAT WAY Of saying THANKS FOR POSTING, WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE.

VERY GOOD: Believe me your doing a fantastic JOB.

Now I would expect you to go on and on I’m sure about HOW I KNEW NOTHING ANYWAY

THERE WAS NO DISCLOSURE and I had absolutely NOTHING VALUABLE TO SHARE.

It’s TOO BAD, YOUR LOSS not mine.

BUT THEN AGAIN I have a funny feeling someone around here KNOWS ABOUT SOME OF THE FEW THINGS I DID MENTION and is probably PULLING THE STRINGS.

(POST DELETED)

OP (QUICKLY DISCREDITED) CHECK

FOR THOSE TRULY SEEKING THE TRUTH; Follow up with Dr. Stephen Greer and his upcoming disclosures. I DON’T THINK IT WILL EVER BE DISPLAYED THROUGH AN ONLINE UFO FORUM WEBSITE. Dr. Stephen Greer has a different view as to the nature of extraterrestrials on planet earth but he Is slowly and swiftly finding out what is behind all of the malevolent reports. I suggest you follow up on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
...great.

I am not holding my breath on Dr.Greer though. Personally I believe he has other motives or agendas or simply is not honest, but that's just my opinion (and I'm sticking to it) without any evidence.

Perhaps some day some one will actually give us some useful information before it's too late, at least for those of us who are real truth seekers.

Thanks for stopping by 007 and all the best.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 007_007_007

i for one am still very interested in what you ahve to say. i just wish that we did not have to wait on Dr. steven greere. thanks again for coming back.

edit to add: dang it, hes already banned><

[edit on 3/31/2008 by keeff]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You have dug yourself a serious hole with your credibility here.
IF you have any more “top secret information”
Please take your own suggestion and send it to the owners of this site.

this information should not be posted in the forums but I would have gladly sent it to the website themselves in secret to place as an anonymous article of some kind online.

It’s TOO BAD, YOUR LOSS not mine.

*yawn*

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

Space ships have been around for quite awhile and if you or anyone
was telling the truth, I could tell.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by keeff

No problem. It's all good.

Like I said "it almost sounds as if..."; I wasn't sure; however, if that was the case, I was simply letting you know that I have no such ability.

I understand how frustrating situitations like this can be. A lot of people wanted to hear more, but by "more" I mean "something new, and of substance". If we're simply talking quantity (and/or some of 007's concepts are new to you, or others), I can say that it's already out there. David Icke has books you could check out at many libraries, or purchase. Also, a quick Google Video search brings up countless interviews and seminars.

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
redmage,

When _007 "2.0" said he was not a previously banned member, I think he was referring to elevatedone's cryptic implication the he was banned member Hard_2_believe, not the he wasn't the OP of this thread.

I get it; I merely found the notion (of someone so hellbent on attempting to insult members' intelligence/comprehension) too ironic to let it go unaddressed. Him saying "I AM NOT A PREVIOUSLY BANNED MEMBER!" (as HARD_2_BELIEVE, OPERATION_007, or as 007_007_007) is simply being dishonest, and to take credit for the thread of a previously banned member is an open admission of T&C violation. The fact that he did them in the same breath was... priceless.

Also, he personally admits to being "HARD_2_BELIEVE" in his "007_007_007" post here.

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
I, for one, was a bit dismayed to see the HOAX tag added here before _007 laid out his evidence.

I feel your frustration; however, he's had at least four chances now, and I can't help but ask myself "How many of them has he utilized to their fullest potential?"

If one is truly "risking life and livelihood" for the sake of disclosure/mankind, and not merely seeking attention, then is it more important to get the evidence out there, or to waste 3 new accounts attempting to assuage one's bruised ego?

It's quite simple; if someone doesn't want to be labeled as a hoaxer, then they shouldn't behave like one.

[edit on 4/1/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I am realativley new to A.T.S. and as an outsider looking into the fish bowl, you people embarrass me and I thank my lucky stars that I don't have personal insight into the E.T. presence on this planet because
I wouldn't know where to turn. Certainly not to ATS because you people are just plain rude!
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
For the life of me I can not figure out why,(if you don't believe this man
and are obviously offended and threatened by what he is saying)do you
reply???
GO away.STOP READING! No amount of "PROOF" will ever be enough for you people anyway.....

I'm new here too. In fact this is my very first post here on ATS.
I have been following this thread for some time, actually I just read through the posts for around 15 mins, but so far I haven't found one, not one solid evidence from the OP to substantiate his claims. From what I observed, all he does is this, and I will put it succinctly: He makes incredible claims in a public forum for anyone to see, even non-members of ATS like me (well formerly before I decided to join and speak my mind on this matter), despite pleas from other members, rude or otherwise to provide a little bit proof, just a little bit without asking for too much, like a link or a photo. Yet he doesn't provide any, not once, all the while promising to provide proof in a future post, and then failing to delivery but instead preying on the false hopes of many that he'll eventually reveal something actually substantial.

And that is what amazes me about some people here, they choose to cling to false hopes, denying evidence that is actually there. The evidence I'm talking about is evidence against the OP's legitimacy. A few here already pointed out the inconsistencies in the OP's claims. Strangely enough, some still cling to the false hope that the OP might eventually turn up something worthy of the benefit of the doubt that he's seeking.

A strange parallel exists here. Here we have a bunch of people, ATSers who distrust government and politicians more than anybody. I share that sentiment. You can never trust them completely. Isn't it a politician's ploy to make false promises and not to deliver while appealing (or pandering) to your interests in the hopes that you will root for them? Apparently that is exactly what the OP is trying to do here. Thankfully, many are skeptical. Rightfully so, but apparently expressing their skepticism in a way much too vulgar for the sensibilities of some, who don't seem to be familiar with tough love.

Yeah those "a******" are being rude to the OP. Well can you blame them? In a wat, the OP brought this upon himself, and he should've been smart enough to foresee the less than amiable audience he received for the far out revelation he's about to make. Tell me, why does someone who insults our intelligence by making unsubstantiated claims and false promises to rpovide proof for them deserve an ounce of our respect or serious consideration?

It's not my intention to invest more time in this than I want. The whims of human behavior just strikes me. I mean that some people given the choice between taking the simple necessary realistic choice "this OP is wasting our time, I'll just move on and take a more productive avenue" and "hold on, he might have actually something to say. I'll hedge my bets having comfort in the false knowledge that I didn't completely waste my time replying to the OP", many choose the latter. It's a false hope really. This might actually have something to do with why people create fairytales or believe in religion.

Here's a simple rule to follow every time someone like SECRET_007 makes outlandish claims while wanting to be taken seriously. Request him/her to provide some evidence, if he gives any, then it's a good start, there's potential progress ther. If there is none, ignore him and move on.

Phew this post is long.
Cheers and peace out.
JC

[edit on 1-4-2008 by JCMac]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by JCMac]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I was all ready and set to agree with other people who said that deleting the whole second thread was a mistake, and that it should have been simply moved to creative writing forum... when I saw this.

*sigh*... Some people never learn.

Your problem is that you take yourself way too seriously. And that's why all of this happening to you suceeded in driving you utterly mad.

I am 100% certain now that you've never seen what you claim to have... which is too bad. You had some good info there, but even with the good info, the guy chosen to present it was wrong.

Maybe you should turn your anger against whoever told you to come here and do this. When I spoke of Pyramidal Schemes I had in mind people just like you - those on lower levels (the higher ones never reveal themselves). Your boss is your worst enemy, you know.

What has happened to you here, believe it or not, is the best thing that has ever happened in your life. You should thank each and every person here who has marked you as hoaxer. And especially those who banned you, and deleted your thread (my posts went away with it, but I don't mind it, contrary to you). They did you a favour you will not be able to repay for the rest of your life...

As for the Dragons... that's one piece of information I have come about couple of years ago. And from a very sincere source (which doesn't necessarily mean he got it right).

According to that source, reptillian races were the ones first deceived by a force that appeared like Gods to them. Since that force strangely resembled dragons, they naturally concluded that these "Dragons" created them (as we believe in Human-like Creator, don't we?).

And, of course, there's south-american shamanic tradition which distinguishes between two very specific groups of Dragons - the helpers, and the manipulators. The shamans distinguish them by the color they simingly give off (I forgot which ones they were... I think green and purple, accordingly).

So, you definitely have some info that 99% of UFO researches out there don't have. Actually, they wouldn't touch such info with a 10-foot pole.

Where did you get it, hmmm....? No, please, don't answer that question. I would hate to see you burried once again (in your own hole... again).

[note: Come to think of it, I understand now why menguard's source reacted to me the way it did... They can't tell the difference!
]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Just in case you choose to make another account and post again, perhaps this is what you can put in your next post. (It may get you further and keep your account from being banned almost immediately.)

1) Why did you say that the information was all false that you gave, and that you should be banned?
This indeed appears to be why you were banned. Was it a rhetorical statement?

Some ATSers may not know about this, unless they read where Springer - as well as others - state that 007 admitted this whole thread was a hoax. I had some problems trying to find the exact post where 007 said this himself, but then I remembered you can click 'thread' under a users post to see only their comments in a thread...and then it was easy to find.

Quick side note: It seems, in the past, that you could view a list of all the post made by any given member, similar to how you can view a list of all the threads they started...What happened to that option? Springer, or anyone else know? - Thanks in advance.

2) Perhaps after clearing up #1, which really seems to be the biggest issue, in your next post you could just come out and say what it is specifically that 'they want' for the world.

What I mean is be straight. You say you have info, then give it...otherwise, what is the point of dangling a carrot over peoples heads? If your worried about your identity...well Im sure 'They' already can figure out who you are by your I.P. address and know that you are trying to stir up 'trouble' for 'them.' - so why not go all out and just tell us?

If your worried that people wont believe, well that is up to the individual.
But it seems you had something to say, so instead of defending yourself (which seems only gets you banned until the 1st question is answered), you might as well spill the beans.

Your stuff makes for good reading, either way...true or not true it would be interesting to see what 'juicy' stuff you have that we dont already know.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Coincidentally, I posted something in the creative writing forum last year with some elements in common with this thread - and at least one or two people wrote responses or U2Us in relation to the story suggesting they thought it was true.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,

Isaac

Man... what can I say... I deeply sympathize with you. Your job really, really sucks...

But, hey, look at the bright side!

You'll be overwhelmed with some serious work very soon. And it won't involve feeding BS to people. You're in "Strategic Planning", right? Oh, boy... You'll have more work in one year than what you had in your whole life!

And that Boss of yours... Sad, sad creature... I've had one of those myself. Good to keep as a pet to study behavioral patterns
, but seeing it every single day... That's utterly terrible!

And I'm just a "lowly civilian" doing his everyday programming job...

Your name, though... Isaac... rings some heavy bells... you know... *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

So, I suppose you don't have comedies in that place? Something in the line of Monty Python's Flying Circuss? If you haven't seen that, you've missed The Life, my friend!

I would strongly encourage "people in charge" to ASAP(!) deliver the whole Monty Python's show to every single complex out there. Other comedies can do, but this is absolutely a must!

After being so long in the position you had been... humor is the only cure. Believe me.

And, "people in charge"... get rid of that Boss if you haven't already. You'll be wiped out in the first 5 seconds if you keep people like that around... Nice pension, "thank you", and the way out of the complex will be enough for him.

What is that I hear? You don't believe me?

Ah... what can I say to that? "Wait and see"?

Well, if you haven't seen by now, who's kidding who here? I'm not in the business of leading blind people around...

So...

Keep that chin up, Isaac!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
As the fate usually has it, I've just stumbled upon something very interesting. Being on the topic of dragons... "I was minding my own business, casually talking about dragons... when all of the sudden!"

No, it's not April Fools' Day story... unless the whole Internet is in it, too. That book is all over the place. Just try to google its title:

"I Could Tell You but Then You Would Have to Be Destroyed by Me"

Skulls. Black cats. A naked woman riding a killer whale. Grim reapers. Snakes. Swords. Occult symbols. A wizard with a staff that shoots lightning bolts. Moons. Stars. A dragon holding the Earth in its claws [emphasis mine].

No, this is not the fantasy world of a 12-year-old boy.

It is, according to a new book, part of the hidden reality behind the Pentagon’s classified, or “black,” budget that delivers billions of dollars to stealthy armies of high-tech warriors. The book offers a glimpse of this dark world through a revealing lens — patches — the kind worn on military uniforms.

Source - The New York Times : /3b4qor

Well, so far so good... We've established some verifiable facts in this thread. Finally!

[edit on 1-4-2008 by elendal]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SECRET_007

Sir,

You may or may not be legit. My gut feeling says you are but are you naive enough to think they(including ATS) will let you spill the beans, everyone will believe you and you will live to tell about?

Do yourself a favor and think of better alternatives such as starting your own site or contributing your material to researchers that you trust directly instead of what your doing now. You might even be able to sell a few books and make a profit! Alternatively go on national tv and spill the beans with your real name that way if anything does happen to you then you become a martyr!

Whatever you do trusting the info to "ats skeptics" is like leaving a wolf to guard the sheep. Think about it!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
i CANNOT believe this guy is still going and some people are still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He admitted in his OWN WORDS that his thread was a hoax and he made it all up

Did anyone else first register with several accounts? i certainly didnt...maybe the only gift he has is the gift to foresee his account getting wiped when he posts BS, then admits to it!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
He admitted in his OWN WORDS that his thread was a hoax and he made it all up

Where did he admit it? Can someone please point me to that post?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Where did he admit it? Can someone please point me to that post?

Thanks!

Here ya go.

Edit: fixed link

[edit on 4/1/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Wow. Seems like he was coerced to repent or decided to back off before it was too late. In any case it was a waste of time!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Wow. Seems like he was coerced to repent or decided to back off before it was too late. In any case it was a waste of time!

Well here is the deal.
I woke up this morning to see him post under a new name...which was already banned.
(Im in Europe so Im guessing this guy is in Australia or Hawaii as he seems to post in the middle of the night here.)

But to the point...the one thing that may have helped him not get banned, yet again, would have been if he clarified why he made the statement that it was all a lie.

Instead he tried to defend his position, well really, just defend himself as legit...while seemingly forgetting what he had written previously about saying it was a hoax.

Again, if anyone wants to see the post...just click the link in the post or two above this.
Or, you can always click on 'thread' in a users post to see only their post in the thread...thats how I found his comment after reading from Springer that the O.P. actually said it was a hoax.

So, here we are...its midnight here.
When I wake up will he have re-registered and posted again, and be banned again?
Hopefully he will answer why he said it was a hoax to begin with.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SECRET_007
A grave mistake has been made.

Every statement I have made is false.

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.

The S.E.T.I continues through our nasa programs. www.nasa.gov...

Moderator I suggest you delete this thread and ban me from the
website.

Here you go EarthCitizen07 Here is the part where he tells the board that he was making this up.
Its said becareful what you wish for you might just get it..
The man asked to be banned, and said frankly he was hoaxing, or more than less didnt have the info to back it up his claims.
While I am a beliver, its all about how you do it. Not so much what you say but how you say it. Most of this stuff I could belive. But I dont cling onto the hopes that this man will be the one breaking the Ice for some.
While in my own heart I know what I know, and I keep it at that, and sometimes come here to share my POV.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Did George Bush write this in an attempt to actually expose some form of the truth before he leaves office or is this Cheney’s attempt at being funny, or did Rush OD on his Perkasets?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
No another futile response so far?

It seems one has to be patient with some people, and they will finally learn the lesson. I hope OP won't try to prove me wrong.

Since I assume there will be no more responses, and I already mentioned Monty Python's show, I would like to leave something worthy behind. After this, I'm out of this whole mess of a thread (but it's still a very valuable source of lessons)...

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (from Monty Python)

words and music by Eric Idle

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle - that's the thing.

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shhit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

And always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the right side of life...
(Come on guys, cheer up!)
Always look on the bright side of life...
(Worse things happen at sea, you know.)
(I mean - what have you got to lose?)
(You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing.
What have you lost? Nothing!)
Always look on the right side of life...

Source: www.thebards.net...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join