It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, I'm on the op's side for the time being. I hate seeing people post crap like "Yawn, seen this before" "Oh, another one of YOU" et al. It is not condusive to what this site is SUPPOSED to be about. If the poster was to IGNORE EVERYONE, then possibly he would have gotten out what he needed to get out. Instead, he was mostly on the defensive. If it was me, I'd tell you to go **** yourself, he has much more patience than I.

I see too many people, usually the same ones, that are more a part of the problem than those they are chastising. I am on ATS every single day, and have been long before my account was created, although I rarely post. What i've noticed, is sometimes the "skeptics" and "debunkers" go overboard at times, and what they want to get out never gets that far because of the attacks. People want what they want right now, and if they have to wait any reasonable amount of time, then you're a hoax, a phoney, and wasting everyones' time.

IMHO, and yes I understand I'm being a hipocrit here, but if you don't have something CONSTRUCTIVE to post, then DON'T POST. I personally don't care if you've seen this before, or if you think he's another one of "those". All that does is cause me to forevermore skip over your future posts and not really care what you have to say, as it's likely the same drivel.

Personally, I'd like to see what he has to say. Although, I'd like to be the judge if the information is going to put me in danger or not.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah the title of this thread says PART 1. He obviously has several parts of information to share, and you people perfectly succeeded in blocking ALL parts of it, not even giving yourself a chance to see what he really has to say. How do you ever expect to debunk someone before they even give you things to debunk???

You people need to learn, true or false, both sides are important to know.

"To find the truth, all you need to do is find the false and imagine the opposite of it." -ALLis0NE

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Next_Question
It’s been estimated that the majority of mankind unfortunately 2/3’s of earths population will vanish because of either their lack of knowledge of these coming events and earth changes or nobody ever taking what they heard seriously.

As soon as I have a concrete safer haven to direct you I will post a link for it.

Several points I would like to make, so lets get started:

1 - At this point in time the thread is labeled a hoax by ATS staff - and according to T&Cs the originator of said hoax is banned.
2 - Each new account that the O.P. creates, in order to expand on said hoax, is banned thusly.

Now lets look at the hoax label and the ban which follows such a label:

1 - Springer polled the audience to see if it was a hoax thread or not.

1a -Suppose a poll could be created which would say people like Stewart Swerdlow - interviewed on ATS mix - is a hoax, as he does not have documentation to prove some of the things he says...which is kind of out there. [Not picking on Stewart, I enjoyed the interview]

But we know ATS is a place for exploring 'the out there'.
While ATS staff try to keep a balance between speculation, fact, and just pure science fiction, we do have claims, like mentioned above, which go unchallenged...per say.
At least they have the benefit of having what they claim being discussed.

2 - Later it came to our attention that the O.P. claimed this was indeed all made up.
This may have been the point that got him banned.

2a - However, how it was written could have been taken two ways.
1: He indeed was hoaxing.
2: He was being sarcastic from frustration to peoples responses to what he had to say.

Now one could easily say that when analyzing the material it is indeed clear he is making this all up. But again, he would not be the first. [I will mention Stewart Swerdlow again, who actually has an interview here at ATS. While he may have proof that he is related to some famous people, this does not make what he has to say about everything else a fact. - List could go on...David Icke - I do believe there is an old written interview with him here at ATS...could be wrong. At one point he was going to have his own forum...Im sure some of you remember that. And his credibility for proof is questioned by many.

Point: Consistency.
Is it just famous people, or people who can drive an audience that get more slack?
You will have to realize, I know that Stewart and Icke are not here. But again they have interviews presented here and one almost had a forum - suppose he changed his mind on that as he created his own, but anyway.

Now again, it really could be that the O.P. was going to have the same flexibility, up until the point he said he was hoaxing and needed to be banned - who knows.

Why does this matter?
It doesnt really matter, per say.
I suppose the main issue would seem to be this.

The thread was left open, labeled a hoax, and the O.P. wasnt allowed to post here to continue on the hoax...but at the same time, why even allow this thread to be open at all? Only to discuss and tear apart how it is a hoax without the O.P. defense? [Regardless if it seems valid or not.] It seems the thread would and probably should be closed down. Keep it viewable I suppose, but it seems this thread has run its course...well, lets just say there is a better way that these topics here can be discussed, which I will get to in a moment...well now actually...

Thought to the original poster, which I feel the ATS staff will agree with, as its along the lines of the spirit here at ATS and fits in the terms and conditions.

Instead of coming in and making claims, without proof, and continually saying you will save us all if one person will just say they need your help...just say it.
Its that simple.

If you cant do that, you will be sure to be banned as understandably there is a low tolerance here for hoaxes. Although they can be fun to read, it can drag the forum to a whole level the staff does not want it.

So here is an idea:
Join us in the forums and discuss as we typically discuss.
Theoretically. Yes, we have sometimes tid bits of facts, and hunches...but its stated as that. And people even post here on faith. But what breaks the T&Cs is just going along for the ride and not even believing what you say.

I suppose that is how David Icke and Steward Swerdlow sticks out in comparison to what happened with this thread. It would appear, from the effort they put into it, that they believe in what they say. [It may well be one big hoax, but then they have made it a life long hoax. Does it make it better? No, but the more/longer you go into a story, the easier it unravels if it is indeed a hoax, or it begins to show that at least this is what they believe in. In their cases, it may well be a matter of 'true belief'. ]

So, O.P., here is something to consider.
You may well have something to offer. But perhaps there is a better way to go about doing this.

You mentioned people 'vanishing'. Sounds like a rapture scenario or some alien/project blue beam kind of thing. Go find a thread that talks about this and share your perspective...that is give your take on what you think this means.

Now if you begin to say you have evidence, well then you probably should be prepared to deliver it up fast. Otherwise, leave it as a hunch, etc.

This is truly if your interested in participating in the board and not just trying to have a ride.

There is more than one way to get a point across and to be oneself and stay within the T&Cs.

Perhaps we will see you around on the board sharing your thoughts...

Oh, the last bit you wrote, that is in the quote box at the top of my post...I think you may realize now that leaving a link would in a sense be breaking T&Cs as it is related to the 'hoax' thread, and may be seen as trying to get one past the ATS staff.

Im sure there patience has grown thin as Im sure they already viewed your actions of registering a new account as trying to get one pat them. [Regardless of intent]

So, there may be a clean break here for you, as I mentioned above.

Again, maybe Springer would verify that this is indeed the way for you to go...or he may tell you to just go away. - Havent really seen the staff being rude though...well, not yet.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 2-4-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Its not that we succed of blocking his info. The problem actually is the OP lack of trust and credibility to us. If anybody wants to spill the truth it has to come with reliable info at least, how many treaths have come and gone with extraordinary claims to end up all being a hoax, remember serpo? many if not thousands from ATS beginnings. Credibility should be high standar on this forum, and by saying to ban his account, the next day says he wasnt that person, the next one a post says he cant continue with the lie, the next ones comes with saying we kill the info only hurts hymself on his "truth" and on his info.

I am sorry but if the OP or anybody will want to say info about this topic it should come clean and with the info in hand for review, not promises, lies and lack of trust.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why is anyone giving this clown a benefit of a doubt? Can't you see when your being duped?

I'm pretty new here and don't know all of the rules but can't you ban by IP address?

This entire thread should be deleted. Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astrobee
Why is anyone giving this clown a benefit of a doubt? Can't you see when your being duped?

Its not necessarily giving him the benefit of the doubt or believing what he says.

I would say its more about hearing different concepts and ideas.
The real problem though is that its not presented as concepts and ideas to explore with all the other theories posted here.

Its posted as fact, with no proof - but proof of what. He hasnt really said much yet.

As mentioned, I would love for him to find a thread where he could discuss his theories on people vanishing. It has a rapture, end of days kind of feel to it. This is the kind of topic already being discussed here, lets see what others think.

But again, the issue, it would seem, is that he not only is making statements that these are facts with little proof - (and we arent talking about faith, again see my above post), but there is the bit where he seemed to back track what he said.

So I suggested he start fresh and just participate like most of us do...just give theories, etc.

As for why they cant ban his ISP...who knows...I have to admit I am quite amazed at how fast he has received an account. It seems some time back there was a waiting period, I suppose that was lifted.

peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OP please if you could send me some information, i had already givin you my email from your first name, if you are willing i will give again in some other manner. please reply to this message.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yet_Another_Nick
Redmage,

I don't think you understand the real situation here. Anyone could go on and on and find ways to discredit me. It's not a difficult task to turn into a lawyer and find faults with any statement coming from any person on this entire website.

Not so, there are many here who are not attacked/dismissed by the membership at large. It's your own actions and contradictions that have continually worked against you in these efforts.

Instead of making this "about the information/disclosure", you've wasted numerous accounts/opportunities making it "all about you", and adding unnecessary dramatics to the tale. All you've done is to regurgitate Icke's theories, and wrap them up in your own overly-dramatic ribbons & bows; that was your downfall.

If you wanted to discuss Icke's theories, then you should have simply said so, and many would have discussed/debated right along. If you're merely seeking attention (focusing on yourself, and your bruised ego), then yes; you've certainly chosen the wrong place to do such.

Does it change the fact of why I originally came here or if I truly had important information to disclose.

Only you can change the stated reasons you supposdedly came here for.

So far, they've gone from this:

I am here for 1 purpose to share what I know.

To continually attempting to "defend the honor" of an anonymous screenname. If you're merely here seeking honor and recognition, why hide behind an anonymous screenname at all? If you're truly here to share what you know, for the good of mankind, then why waste continuous opportunities focusing on yourself? Your own actions have shown, and will continue to show what you feel is most important.

I originally planned on full disclosure but just look at many of the opening statments and comments on this thread, do you really think I should share information that could potentially get people killed for knowing here? Do you really think people would even use this information in the right way or would they smere it in and twist it turning an important disclosure into a circus?

It's your unnecessary drama that has changed this into a circus; using account after account to place your ego above the supposed "betterment of mankind".

I have no fear of death from knowing anything that you might have shared, and even if "they" got to me; "they" couldn't get us all, and at least I'd "die" knowing the "truth".

Also, if your "evidence" is valid, then it should be able to stand up to a bit of scrutiny. Could that be the real reason why evidence hasn't been forthcoming?

I am searching for new avenues on the best way to get it out, if anyone has ideas for me I will gladly consider them.

Here's an idea... Try ATS. As of yet you've provided nothing that couldn't already be found on the net. If you try posting something new (which actually contains something of substance) I think you'd be surprised at how many people's opinions/attitudes might change.

If you're going to keep coming back, you may as well try to take advantage of at least one account/opportunity, and put it to good use.

Ask yourself, what's more important; the betterment of the human race, or the ego attached to an anonymous screenname?

[edit on 4/2/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by expatwhite
before you start shouting off at people and in particular calling them "idiots" , perhaps you could actually take the time, read ALL the posts and realise that this guy has already admitted to this being a hoax.

Not posting info to protect me....please

He has had at least 10 posts and not revealed ANYTHING at all AND admitted to hoaxing. Dont really know how to dumb it down any more than that im afraid

Wow. Now you are judging ME. You see your flaw? How do you know I didn't read the entire thread? You are JUDGING and you are being the idiot. You are a prime example of why this thread went to CRAP.

STOP JUDGING PEOPLE *snip*!!!

Yes I read the post where the OP said this was a hoax. BUT I KNOW HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. He gave up on *snip*. Why would he waste his time on a bunch of wild close minded sinners. He lost interest.

You people need to GET THE INFORMATION FIRST.

You people demand, demand, demand, instant evidence. WAIT FOR IT!

Read the words someone has to say AND YOU DO THE RESEARCH, AND YOU FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND IT.

Stop expecting all people to have scanners and printers and photoshop tools and all these things to just post information on the internet.

I would do the same thing the OP did in this thread situtation. If I started a thread and before I could even finish what I was typing because of the "maximum character limit" on a post, people where already yelling fake and asking for evidence. Then later only being scoffed and mocked at like the guy that cried wolf when there was one. I would do that same, I would give up and give you what you all wanted, a hoax.

That is what you all wanted right? A hoax? You got what you asked for *snip*.

Some day you will all learn that the truth lies in everyone. Everyones opinions come from light, and things we see in light. Without light we wouldn't see and we wouldn't have opinions. Without opinions we wouldn't have intellect. So you see, all information and all things come from light.

You would be supprised to find that there are subliminal messages in everything. These subliminal messages are sometimes not even planned by the creator, they are put there by higher devine intervention. You would be supprised how many "storys" and "books" that were written as a means of entertainment, only to find there is truth in them.

You see, a wise man once said, "listen to ALL the philosphers because they are ALL right".

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

Hang on a minute, you were the one handing out the insults...and now your preaching.

i am not "you people" and strongly resent the implication. i am also not an idiot. The fact he is back YET AGAIN under more names, still saying NOTHING sums it up. So dont preach to me, dont you dare call me a close minded sinner and perhaps learn to address people with a bit of common civility ..or all your preachings empty words. Wonder what your creator thinks about your rudeness?

i welcome a constructive response but please leave out the childish name calling.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'd like to see what 'Fortune Teller' may have to say, now.

Other 'nicks' have been banned....and I understand why...but stuff can happen 'behind the scenes', so to speak....

I'd like to see this play out.....

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yeah maybe it is better not to disclose hard proof. You have to remember that your dealing with a race that was specifically re-designed to be slaves. They have continued to evolve into better slaves. These are decentants of serfs. Of people who have joined their enemies army after they're land was taken over. Disclosing hard proof may just make them rally behind their Governments, for safety, and guidance.
"they need to be told what to do" is a quote from Nick Rockefeller, and it's very true. Evolved slaves is what the human race is, and the only reason to save them would be to use them as the slaves they are, they are not capable of anything else. Don't get me wrong there's a small percentage of honourable people out there, but it's only .5 - 3%.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock

Look man, I have been just as frustrated as you are with the ignorance of people here. But I am afraid that your outlook on things are 100% completely flawed. You sure do have balls to come here and say something like that, but in a lot of ways you are just as ignorant as the people in these forums.

I am one of those few who knows whats really going on here. The truth will come out eventually. Sadly to say that it wont be on ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I'd like to see what 'Fortune Teller' may have to say, now.

Other 'nicks' have been banned....and I understand why...but stuff can happen 'behind the scenes', so to speak....

I'd like to see this play out.....

WW

Yeah, me too. Either they are tired of banning the guy, or something has changed with the situation behind the scenes.

The only reason i am here is because without Zorgon posting as much, and with John Lear banned, i am not finding much new stuff to tackle. I have the stuff i am running down....but i cannot focus on one topic for that long without a break.
So i check in on this little drama once a day or so.

What it seems this guy is doing is "shooting the cuffs". It is what Norton used to do on The Honeymooners, when he would start to write and then straighten his arms out over and over right before he would start writing.

Or, "fisticuffs", that character from the Chappelle Show who is always winding up for the song, but never starts rapping.

I only read page 16 and 17 on this thread today, and with all that foreplay i am going to have to take the intellectual equivalent of a cold shower.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

FurryTexan....I forgot your name in real life, apologies...

I don't think Captain Lear is banned...exactly...

I enjoyed chatting with him, although I found some of the claims a little hard to swallow....

Oh my, I just saw a clip on the news, John McBush....oops, I mean, 'McCain', talking about his Father being...and this is his pronounciation...a 'Submareener'. Not 'submariner' as I've been told to pronunce it....he said 'Submareener'! This, about his own father!!!

OK, where was I? John Lear, and Zorgon, do good work, and I won't say anything more, except that.

This thread is interesting, to say the least...let's see how far down the rabbit hole it is willing ot take us!

WW

[edit] one spelling mistake....I'm getting better!

[edit on 4/2/0808 by weedwhacker]
[edit...found another mistake, didn't correct it....]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
bigfatfurrytexan & weedwhacker, Im right there with you guys. I consider both John and Zorgon as well as you two to be my good friends. It seems like we are the only ones around here that is willing to go far enough down that rabbit hole.

Say, why don't we just plan on staying here on ATS and join the Open Minds forum and pop in over there to have discussions with John.

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

That goes for you too Zorgon

But lets make sure that we keep an eye on things here. Things have gotten out of control here on ATS and it's made for a pretty big mess of things.

In fact, whenever we see a potential Whistle Blower here on ATS, lets try to bring them over there on the Open Minds forum. Weather he is a Hoax or not. I think that will be a win win for all parties. We can take the drama away from ATS and have a mature conversation with the "Potential Whistle Blower".

Lately people on ATS just cannot be civil, so lets just take it somewhere else.

Let me know what you guys think, but either way......im joining the Open Minds forum right now.

EDIT: I am u2uing you guys on this to make sure you got the message.

[edit on 4/2/08 by housegroove23]

[edit on 4/3/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

FurryTexan....I forgot your name in real life, apologies...

I don't think Captain Lear is banned...exactly...

I enjoyed chatting with him, although I found some of the claims a little hard to swallow....

Oh my, I just saw a clip on the news, John McBush....oops, I mean, 'McCain', talking about his Father being...and this is his pronounciation...a 'Submareener'. Not 'submariner' as I've been told to pronunce it....he said 'Submareener'! This, about his own father!!!

OK, where was I? John Lear, and Zorgon, do good work, and I won't say anything more, except that.

This thread is interesting, to say the least...let's see how far down the rabbit hole it is willing ot take us!

WW

[edit] one spelling mistake....I'm getting better!

[edit...found another mistake, didn't correct it....]

I noticed you figured out how to put up an avatar. It is pretty funny. I am a really big fan of "The Far Side". Very good choice, well played.

No, Lear is not "banned", just "post banned". He isn't able to have input here. For better or worse. He does have his own forum, if you wish to communicate with him (click my link in my signature...you will find it easy enough). As this is the site owned by ATS, i cannot argue with the decisions made regarding their business. I am here at their invitation (as mentioned earlier by another poster). And i appreciate being included in this site, as i have met some of the best people here that i otherwise would not have had access to in this small, narrow minded community.

But your edit comments are among the funniest things i have ever read. "[edit...found another mistake, didn't correct it....]" Priceless.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Furry....I think you're Mike? Forgive me, if it's wrong, I saw it somewhere...I'm Tim.

I almost broke the bounds of U2U confidentiality, but stopped myself.

Maybe it's a mistake to put this on the open forum? If so, apologies.

On another thread, I stated I am going to explore the 'pilots for 9/11 truth' site, and see if they'll take me on...well, not take me on exactly, but I'd like to see what they have, so I can judge for myself.

Said too much maybe? Will stop now...

WW/Tim

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Oh, and BFFT....I only got the avatar up because of the kindness of a mod, 'kinglizard' A shout out to him!!!

WW

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

WW

I only read page 16 and 17 on this thread today, and with all that foreplay i am going to have to take the intellectual equivalent of a cold shower.

LOL! It does feel like "foreplay". I was hoping he would take us deeper into the rabit hole for satisfaction, but it just never happened

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
reply to post by Brock

Look man, I have been just as frustrated as you are with the ignorance of people here. But I am afraid that your outlook on things are 100% completely flawed. You sure do have balls to come here and say something like that, but in a lot of ways you are just as ignorant as the people in these forums.

I am one of those few who knows whats really going on here. The truth will come out eventually. Sadly to say that it wont be on ATS.

oh I'm not frustrated anymore. I didn't say that out of frustration.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join