It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
posted on 2-4-2008 @ 08:47 PM

“yeah maybe it is better not to disclose hard proof. You have to remember that your dealing with a race that was specifically re-designed to be slaves. They have continued to evolve into better slaves. These are decentants of serfs. Of people who have joined their enemies army after they're land was taken over. Disclosing hard proof may just make them rally behind their Governments, for safety, and guidance.
"they need to be told what to do" is a quote from Nick Rockefeller, and it's very true. Evolved slaves is what the human race is, and the only reason to save them would be to use them as the slaves they are, they are not capable of anything else. Don't get me wrong there's a small percentage of honourable people out there, but it's only .5 - 3%. “

I couldn’t agree with this more, the truth would destroy the reality of most lives out there so they must believe what they do in order to keep sane, they must believe we are the top of the food chain never even considering the bigger picture of there is an entire universe out there and we are but one grain of the sand at sea, we are minnows in a body of water with much bigger predators and sharks around us. Is it that we really believe all other life on this planet was given to us for food to have absolute dominion over and that is the end of it, there is nothing else left out there that could possibly be around in this universe if it‘s not man and one supreme creator being God?

The human race is truly brainwashed, blind and in bondage and would never accept or even consider that which is so clearly before them. How is it that we have been taught all of our lives understanding our own version of the eco system yet we have never even considered that the universe has a eco system all on its own. Would it hurt us all to know that others are perhaps feeding off of us? We have been feeding off of many less intelligent life forms since the beginning of time, do we look upon eating chicken eggs as evil? What if human children were being grown for that very purpose and eaten would that seem evil to us? Think of what would happen to the world and very living human if we knew about this, do you think it would be total chaos? That is where GOD comes into play, without our religions and believing that a supreme creator created us in His own image where would we turn for comfort. Sometimes things are better left unknown.

This will be last and final attempt here as I must use a new IP every time I register in order to post a response.

I have had to use all of these anonymous user names because it’s the only way I can get on here to comment.

Of course ATS could never stop me from continuing to have access and post under anonymous names but it would be a serious waste of my time, ATS will be the last people I send dates and specifics to about a long planned alien invasion, there is a purpose behind this event. Remember the human race is needed so will never be destroyed, we are needed and if we didn’t exist it may perhaps even destroy the entire universal eco system, in this attack many will die the plan is estimated at well in the billions. It will not be the aliens that kill us but our own government who are not what you think they are.

My WARNING for those of you who have not hastily judged me but listened is be prepared and purchase as many canned foods as you can with water, the time will come soon when money is obsolete, WWIII will happen before this event. Keep a safe hidden supply of emergency provisions and prepare for 2011 that’s all I will say.

This site really should turn every forum into Hoax and flame room!

I’m sure I won’t be missed and right back at ya!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flame_Room

This will be last and final attempt here as I must use a new IP every time I register in order to post a response.

Last and final attempt at what?

If you have incriminating evidence to post then by all means please post it. No one is stopping you from that.

If you all have is a sob story about being mistreated by people who only wanted what you claimed to have, then maybe ATS isnt the place for you.

You never responded to my only other post on this thread so i will repost it here in the hope that you will take the offered advice:

Originally posted by me on page 16 of this thread
I believe the best thing you can do right now is stop posting, gather up all your information, and use the contact us button on the bottom of every ATS page to start a dialogue with one of the owners.

CT

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I want to thank you for being persistent and trying to get the word out. I am very sorry that you have to deal with the extreme ignorance of some of the members here. Part of the problem is that we are the biggest growing community that deals with this kind of subject and you are seeing a lot of new members that have just signed up and are literally still sheeple.

And then of course there is the long term members here that are just plain ignorant and unfortunately that goes all the way up to the Mods and the Owners of this site. They are all in for a big surprise when the stuff really hits the fan big time and "SOME" only SOME of the agendas will TRIED to be played out. In the end they will not succeed completely and this will be the fall of them. I can guaranty you this.

I would have jumped in and helped you out here earlier but even just by observing the ignorance by the majority of the members here gave me quite a headache. So I can understand the level of frustration that you have here.

Thank You

Admin Edit: Using ATS to recruit people to other sites is against the T&C of use. It is also rude. Please consider this an official request to refrain from such activity.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by Djarums]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brock

Originally posted by housegroove23
reply to post by Brock

Look man, I have been just as frustrated as you are with the ignorance of people here. But I am afraid that your outlook on things are 100% completely flawed. You sure do have balls to come here and say something like that, but in a lot of ways you are just as ignorant as the people in these forums.

I am one of those few who knows whats really going on here. The truth will come out eventually. Sadly to say that it wont be on ATS.

oh I'm not frustrated anymore. I didn't say that out of frustration.

Yeah, what ever! Not that you even care but I will remember what you said here and when the stuff hits the fan, maybe not right away but soon after that you will regret your flawed ways. You are a traitor to the human race and that will be your ultimate fall.

There are a few of you that control everything and pushing everyone down. But you strongly underestimate the few on the other side that is pushing the other way. This again will be your ultimate fall.

You are my respected foe. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies CLOSER.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Man... You're killing me!

You do have some good info, but, seriously... Do you know who you remind me of? Let me give you a hint:

"Okay, I'll shut up. Some fellas have to keep their tongues flappin' but not me. I was brought up right. My pa used to tell me to shut up and I'd shut up. I wouldn't say nothin'. One time darn near starved to death. WOULDN'T TELL HIM I WAS HUNGRY!!"

Source: forum.bcdb.com...

Now, why didn't you say all of this stuff much earlier. That info has been around for a looong time. Heck, I've been telling it myself like for ages! If you really gave it a try, you could find my posts on several different forums, going back from as early as 2005!

Do you really think that keeping secrets like that will help anyone? Does your boss think that? Does your boss's boss thinks that (and so on in recursion...)? Do any of the people in power on this planet think that? Let me quote myself: "Children playing in the sand, that's what they are".

As for Brok's remarks... That line of thinking got you into this whole mess in the first place. I suppose you feel supperior to "slaves".

[edit: hmm... supperior, superior, supper... hey I think I've got a joke! we are all in the same supper, and some think they are superior to others!
]

The slaves are more free that those "in power". Believe it or not.

Originally posted by Flame_Room
Remember the human race is needed so will never be destroyed, we are needed and if we didn’t exist it may perhaps even destroy the entire universal eco system, in this attack many will die the plan is estimated at well in the billions. It will not be the aliens that kill us but our own government who are not what you think they are.

And this is just one of the pieces of info that prove to me you really have no idea what's going on.

WW3 will not happen. Oh, trust me, I would really like to see that attack on Iran... and the first couple of dozens of US planes going down "out of the blue, and for no apparent reason!".

A bigger fish is being caught here than you can even imagine...

I'd have more to say, but sorry... gotta hurry to a meeting...

[...added later... after the meeting]

Sorry, I just had to come back. I have finally found the quote to use as my signature... but I seem to be unable to find WHERE TO PUT IT!

Can some kind moderator tell me how to define my signature?

For the time being, I'll just place it at the end of my post.

------------------------------------
(Foghorn Leghorn, looking through a telescope):
"I don't see no flying saucer. Just a lot of air with a hole around it."

[...added after several minutes of digging around ATS...]
Ah, finally got it! Let's see if it works...

[edit on 3-4-2008 by elendal]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I'm at a loss for words...

Whatever helps ya sleep at night buddy; and thanks for showing us exactly how you feel about your "obligation" to the betterment of mankind.

Another wasted opportunity with nothing but selfserving diatribes, and no new substance. :shk:

[edit on 4/3/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flame_Room

I have had to use all of these anonymous user names because it’s the only way I can get on here to comment.

My WARNING for those of you who have not hastily judged me but listened is be prepared and purchase as many canned foods as you can with water, the time will come soon when money is obsolete, WWIII will happen before this event. Keep a safe hidden supply of emergency provisions and prepare for 2011 that’s all I will say.

This site really should turn every forum into Hoax and flame room!

I’m sure I won’t be missed and right back at ya!

First, your last account is still member status: 'FortuneTeller'...so not sure what the problem is and why you felt like you needed this new account. (Unless you created it already when you created FortuneTeller.

But as you can see this account and Fortune Teller are not banned, so why the dramatics of this being your last post?

Also, I would encourage you, if you are truly interested in sharing your viewpoints, to visit my post on the previous page...the long one, there are 2 post by me on the previous page.

It encourages you to take a different angle in how you share info.
There is room for you here at ATS, again I went into detail explaining this in the post.
And no it is not an attack on you... or anyone for that matter.

You seem to have some interesting ideas and concepts that would be great to hear on the boards. Your WWWIII scenario, and as I mentioned before your comment on people vanishing, etc...why not just share the info without the extra drama.

Sure it may just be opinions or ideas you have...but that is usually how it works here.
We have concepts and ideas and throw it around to ponder. If your information was shared like that it may get further than having the majority of your post come across as if your suffering from a victim identity.

The latter is what detracts from anything you say as its what you focus on and its what everyone else focuses on.

So here we are...you now have two names that are still active in membership.
Why not share more of your opinions and thoughts on WWWIII and people vanishing etc...without putting yourself in there as some iconic hero that wants to rescue us but cant. - this is not meant to belittle you, but as you can tell your post havent really taken off, and this is an attempt to help get into some of the more interesting concepts in your post.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have just read yesterday's news of China giving information to U.N. (read U.S.) about Iran. While there is nothing intrinsically wrong with such a move, it was coerced. Therefore, intent behind it was evil (U.S. blackmailing China into submission).

Since it seems some people who have some saying in such matters are reading ATS, and since there is this thread which gives me a perfect excuse to post some things, I would like to clarify myself. I really do not want to be misunderstood this time.

The fact that Iran attack will cost U.S. more than they now plan (or even imagine), and that such costs will prevent WW3, does not mean that the patience of some out there is not running out very quickly.

There is absolutely nothing so special about this planet, or this whole solar system for that matter, that can possibly stop someone from wiping it out clean. Thus, any belief by any power on this planet that they will come out of it unscathed is purely and simply - wishful thinking.

But before the cleaning happens (if it is indeed provoked into happening), there will be some individual lessons passed around, and there will be no more hiding behind the masses.

Take this as a joke, or as a formal declaration of intent, it will still be the same.

Let us see what response I will get this time.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this thread becoming extremely weird?!?!

A supposed hoaxer that keeps getting banned and unbanned, posts being deleted, people changing opinions faster than the speed of light, links to other conspiracy sites not being allowed, talk of iran attacks, reptilians, cleansing of earth, etc!

WTF

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Flame, very very interesting...

Have you heard about our bodies, human bodies being merely 'containers'? This might be what you vaguely referred to, as shattering the illusion of 'faith' and 'God'.

Or I could be completely full of it....guess we'l know when we find out...

WW

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Alright mate, straightforwardly, what do you have to say in a nutshell (start a new thread if necessary).

You just seem to spend your time crapping in an obscure way on other people's info. You may be right about what they say but seriously, mate, what do *you* have to say : if you say it straightforwardly, I'm interested.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I am all confused now...

Is this latest development some kind of an attempt to make us support the economy by buying canned food and bottled water??

How many people can honestly say they can stash supplies off-site, someplace safe where they can have a hideout? Either this is an attempt in fear mongering, or the information is true, and if it's true then why bother at all when many (most) will not be able to make provisions for themselves and those around them.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Y2K was probably a preconditioning, for this time. See I have a BS meter that actually works, I was completely neutral on this thread, you know why? because the OP never posted any information. So many people don't have a neutral rating on their BS meter's, it has to be one way or the other for them.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This thread has grown rather enlightening and amusing to me for a number of reasons.

1) If I ever saw a UFO close up, overheard a couple govt officials from a bathroom stall talking about disclosure preparations, ran into an ET who detailed how the pyramids were built, etc., etc.,... I would really, really hesitate to post it here, and in the end, I probably wouldn't.

2) Speaking of banning people, has anyone who posted in this thread besides the OP been reprimanded? If not, and after just re-reading the ToC, it would be an injustice if no one else has been.

3) Hoax thread? Maybe I'm just simple-minded, but since there currently is absolutely ZERO hard evidence of aliens or UFO's, I suggest that every thread in this forum be given a [Hoax] tag immediately. Yea, every thread should be tagged as a Hoax until hard evidence is presented to support their outlandish claims. Every one of them.

4) What's quite amusing is how the OP keeps trying to defend himself, and others keep attacking him for trying to defend himself, which results in him further trying to defend himself. Paradoxes can be funny.

5) Do (some) people only come to this thread for the single purpose of having another go at bashing the OP? Refer to #2 above. It never fails to amaze me why people would click on and read a thread they have no interest in. Actually, it does, when the interest is in flaming someone, which many people seem to live for. I really wish people would have to use their real names. It might actually lead to adult behavior without an alias to hide behind.

6) It's downright hilarious how people keep making a point about the waste of this thread has been, yet, they keep reading and posting to it. How is that not funny?

7) The most humorous thing, and by humorous I mean sad, is how the OP was met by a lynch mob after he barely opened his mouth. Already tried, sentenced and burned at the stake before even presenting anything. Welcome to present-day ATS!

Is the OP full of it up to his eyeballs? Maybe, probably, maybe not. But thanks to the torch and pitchfork-carrying welcoming committee, it doesn't look like I'll get the chance to decide that on my own. Assuming he was going to say anything to begin with, but we'll probably not know that either now. Thanks again!

I understand the inherent suspicion of stories told here, and I actually defended that position way back in this thread, but I still wanted to hear what the dude had to say. For Pete's sake, have some respect for others, please. Let people post what they say they have knowledge of, then dig into the content. Isn't that what this forum is still about?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by D_Hoffman

Hoffman....I've been reprimanded....since that was part of our quesiton.

I've lost 'points' as a result of those 'WARNINGS'

On the other hand, I have received 'applause' as well....I won't diulge any details, since these were U2Us, and I never give details about U2Us, since that is one of the worst sins....

But in the main, I think if you stay polite, and realize that this isn't a forum to spread untruths, or to post incredible, ridiculous 'threads' just to get attention, or for your amusement, then you'll be fine!!

WW

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
In reply to EarthCitizen07, granny smith, and Brock (and anyone else who has found themselves in the "WTF just happened" mood, I would like to recommend reading the second half of following post of mine:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to the concrete explanation.

There are two sides in this conflict (and I don't mean U.S. vs Iran). When they speak to each other, they use the purest form of communication available - personal experience. Words, phrases, concepts, they are all used to trigger the threads of the only true knowledge that exists - personal experience (I have been repeating this over and over again, and that's why I'm bolding it... again).

Casual observers can only take a glimpse at it, and honestly speaking, that's the best they can take for the time being. It takes time to build personal experience. Speaking from the point of view of Information Theory, a system (in general) can "digest" only a certain density of information (amount of information over time).
(some introduction into IT: en.wikipedia.org...)

Do you understand what I'm saying here? This is strictly mathematical language, and if you don't speak the language, how can you possibly understand? See the problem?

So, the only thing one can do is feed information piece by piece to general public. If someone just comes here and spills out the beans, it will sound so outlandish that we'll see (as we have seen over and over again) exactly the same situation we see in this thread.

What I've jut said is not to be mistaken for me stating that OP and I (and who can tell who else) are in it together. While both sides are feeding information at the same time, their intents behind it all are completely opposite. From what I've seen by now, I can freely state that OP is in the opposite camp.

Why?

Those in power on this planet have lost the advantage they had always assumed to be having - assistance by the "higher powers". They are now in a state of pure and unimaginable panic. Everything is coming crushing down, and they are aware (very aware) that when the truth is finally found out, they could be hanged out in the streets (and literally at that).

So they do the only thing they can do - feed more BS, but with a little (and increasingly more) truth, so that they create a cushion for themselves - "We tried the best we could. We had good intentions. We tried to protect you. We even gave you the truth in the end. It's not our fault!. BS. Pure BS.

It is, and it had always been their fault. They were in the power, and they had all the responisibility to exercise that power for the benefit of the people they ruled over. They didn't do that, and they believed they could avoid responsibility altogether. Well, sorry, no can't do. The pay time is near.

Parallel to such feeble attempts at protecting themselves with as little truth as they can possibly give away, they are also planning on creating a WW3.

They are desparate, remember? They have nothing to lose now, and blowing this whole planet up is a way of weaseling out of it with the best chances of success (or so they believe). Thus, my warning in advance that it will not succeed.

You do see what I have done with my warning, don't you? If they go ahead with their attack on Iran, and those U.S. planes don't go down as I've said, my credibility everywhere will be completely shattered.

Since I've linked most of my posts on different forums togehter, everyone will be able to point at this, and the previous post of mine, to give indisputable evidence that I'm "full of air".

Is anyone else around here prepared to give such a clear and precise "prediction"?

[mind you, it's no prediction at all; it's simply a plan revealed in advance; it's also a sign to those "out there" that it's time for them to finally take their own responsibility for what they are doing here]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by D_Hoffman....
I understand the inherent suspicion of stories told here, and I actually defended that position way back in this thread, but I still wanted to hear what the dude had to say. For Pete's sake, have some respect for others, please. Let people post what they say they have knowledge of, then dig into the content. Isn't that what this forum is still about?

D_Hoffman, I can't say I've ever read a post that I agree with 100%, but this is one of them. Best post I've read in a long time.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Very well said elendal, I completely agree with you here. As I kinda said the same thing in my reply to Brock in my post above. Those that are in control and have enslaved humanity will loose their control very quickly very soon and will be very desperate. The thought of them shaking in their little pathetic Nazi boots brings me great pleasure.

However, they will not go down quietly that is for sure. They will TRY and play out some of their Evil agendas but in the end they will fail. You see, shrouded in secrecy these guys are powerful but take that all away and they are just weak shivering feeble old men behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Based on my own experiences, the guy is telling the truth, at least regarding the true purpose of electricity and the presence of evil on earth.

I've been researching shadow people after my own encounters began on January 11, 2006. Again and again, I am struck by the fact that they wear period dress from the mid 1800's (top hats, etc.) This is the time, of course, when electricity was spreading and being used for both residential and commercial purposes.

This is a post I made several days ago at my lil forum prior to seeing this thread:

So what do shadow people have to do with electricity? I don't know...but it bugs me. It bugs me that they are seen near streetlights and televisions and computer monitors. It bugs me that lights flicker when they're around. It bugs me that I saw a shadow cat glide from the back of my computer to the wall outlet.

It bugs. Because I know these are clues to an overall puzzle I'm not getting.

But then on the rebroadcast of Art Bell's old show this weekend, a female caller said that God had revealed something to her when she asked Him a question. What question? # if I know because I was already tuning her out, but it was something like "what is wrong with people" or "why are people evil" or somesuch.

The answer she received from God got my attention.

God said that electricity is the force of Lucifer...or something like that (I was sleepy) and that when humans harness electricity...they invite Dark Forces in.

The show aired February 6, 2000, if anyone knows how I can get a transcript.

ETA: I wonder if harnessing electricity was the beginning of the end for all previous civilizations?

So anyway, the guy has my full attention, and I hope he continues.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
As a final lesson for this thread, I would like to offer some examples of communication through personal experience.

Both examples are songs, so it would be best to listen to them after reading the lyrics in order to get the full impact of the messages being translated.

Exhibit #1:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Almost anyone should be able to understand this one. I really can't imagine anyone being on this forum and not having adequate experience to understand it. You will find many different explanations on the net regarding this song, and most of them focus on two lovers and the Berlin wall. That completely misses the point, but then, it's understandable. Neil Finn always refused to give explanation for those lyrics.

Instead of accepting such profound explanations, one should try to imagine an artist receiving a "vision" of the state of the world some 20 years ahead, with all the wars and environmental pollution we now know about, but people 20 years ago gave no thought to whatsoever.

And there's the battle... A very, very real battle for anyone who understands.

[Note: ignore the links in that post; one of them doesn't work anymore, and the other one is ancient history now; the only thing that matters is the song]

Exhibit #2:
www.helendagner.com...

This will be almost impossible to understand to most people, but those with reptilian experiences should have no problem at all!

While it was most certainly not the original intention of the creator of these lyrics, this songs speaks volumes of feline-reptilian wars. Ah, the good ol' days... well, depending on what side one found oneself on.

And... Look! There are "mice" there as well!

How strange is that, "hated little meeces..."? I'll leave that to open interpretation.

I believe I can rest my case now.

I also invite the opposite camp to bring out their evidence as well. I will not intrude upon their efforts... but only if they are sincere. I also advise starting a new thread. This one has some troubling history behind it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join