It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole GO===> Part 1[HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
What a process it has been to re-register each time I answer a question.

This should be a last time for me, ultimately what I write shouldn’t make much of a difference anymore since I am unable to provide you with my disclosure.

I felt compelled to answer your question on this one and can see you were genuinely seeking my answer so here it is:

For those who didn’t do the math on my last explanation of why I said what I did and backed out on my disclosure I will lay it out for you.

I was warned not to follow through on me disclosing here. My original intention was to post everything over the weekend as I was still gathering documents, evidence including some pictures and as much so called “proof” as I could possibly gather for those who were demanding it, and it’s completely understood that they wanted to see something in hard copy even a few photos tagged I was never against putting this altogether and including that request.. It’s not an easy task to throw this altogether in a few days considering everything I have, most of it is all on file but the more important data is off computer so there was time involvement.

In regards to your question about why I said what I did in this thread.

The post I made below was my way of hinting that what I had previously started here could not be finished. I am sorry I could not go further and disclose something new for everyone, but it was brought to my attention that it could get a lot of people in trouble and may not be the best place for this.

Originally posted by SECRET_007
A grave mistake has been made.

Every statement I have made is false.

There is no evidence to establish the existence of extraterrestrials, hollow earth or any such nonsense.

The S.E.T.I continues through our nasa programs. www.nasa.gov...

Moderator I suggest you delete this thread and ban me from the
website.

My way of perhaps sarcastically hinting:
Sorry I can’t continue what I had originally started here.
I am realizing it could do more harm than good and could possibly even get someone in serious trouble due to the nature of the information.
There is no such thing as extraterrestrials. (Hint)
There is no such thing as hollow earth. “
There is no such thing as planet mars.”
The earth is flat not round etc. etc. etc.

I thought people would catch onto that part but I was wrong. I never meant for the moderators to ban me, I thought they would pick up on it as well.
What’s done is done I just feel bad for those of you who were genuinely seeking the information.

What took place on this thread was never my intention, I never meant for this to happen and the moderators to label it as a hoax so I will apologize to everyone for the time wasted here it was probably my fault on this I didn‘t make myself clear enough about it all. So there is your answer, I really didn’t come back to prove myself or go any further than answer your question. About the comments on my situation I am always in a so called safe zone so am left anonymous I’m not worried about someone tracking me down online more that someone following me and taking tabs, but I have taken a leave of absence and you could say I am in a safe zone at the time another country every few days or have been lately never using the same connection twice. Someone thought I was in Australia or Hawaii close, I’m somewhere in Asia at the time. If this username is banned again we lost contact, if they allow me to keep it I may use it again.

Best Regards,

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopSecret_007
What a process it has been to re-register each time I answer a question.

I was warned not to follow through on me disclosing here. .

The post I made below was my way of hinting that what I had previously started here could not be finished. I am sorry I could not go further and disclose something new for everyone, but it was brought to my attention that it could get a lot of people in trouble and may not be the best place for this.

Originally posted by SECRET_007 ...

About the comments on my situation I am always in a so called safe zone so am left anonymous I’m not worried about someone tracking me down online more that someone following me and taking tabs, but I have taken a leave of absence and you could say I am in a safe zone at the time another country every few days or have been lately never using the same connection twice.

Best Regards,

So you were warned not to disclose anyhting, then in the same post you state you are always in a safe zone and you are not worried about anyone tracking you down. You cant even keep your story straight in one post!

End of thread im afraid, but thanks for taking the time to once again type half a page saying absolutely nothing

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Back again to nurse your ego, and spread a bit more drama?

I am unable to provide you with my disclosure.

You seem to be confusing unable with unwilling. How quickly you seem to have forgotten your very first words here, "I am here for 1 purpose to share what I know." Unfortunately your actions have shown otherwise, and it seems that drama & attention comprised your primary purposes.

I was warned not to follow through on me disclosing here.

We know. You've already stated this before. "Anonymous U2U warnings" convinced you there was danger. It's as if you don't realize your very first post contained the words, "I am indeed putting myself in danger in this post...".

Speaking of which... what's up with this:

I am always in a so called safe zone so am left anonymous I’m not worried about someone tracking me down online...

And this:

I have taken a leave of absence and you could say I am in a safe zone

Why build up yourself and your story with "oooOOOooo DANGER!" dramatics, if you were safe all along?

Wait, didn't the Anonymous U2U's convince you of danger, and that's why you're discontinuing your "disclosure"? You should probably just choose one and stick with it; the flip-flopping helps no one.

Personally, this looks a lot like the actions of someone who's merely seeking attention through the addition of unnecessary drama.

It’s not an easy task to throw this altogether in a few days considering everything I have, most of it is all on file but the more important data is off computer so there was time involvement.

Many people would have gladly waited for "the more important data", had you simply provided a bit of the "most of it" that is "all on file".

So, in the very same post you claim that you are "unable to provide disclosure", you openly admit that most of it is "all on file" waiting to be uploaded?

I just feel bad for those of you who were genuinely seeking the information.

Coming back to play the pity card? CLASSIC!

You really are quite a number. You can save your pity, and your apology; you've clearly "paid your debt" through sheer entertainment.

That's now a 5th account/opportunity completely wasted.

[edit on 4/2/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I guess I’ll keeping using a new nick to get involved on here.

In reference to Expatwhite's comment,

“So you were warned not to disclose anything, then in the same post you state you are always in a safe zone and you are not worried about anyone tracking you down. You cant even keep your story straight in one post!

End of thread im afraid, but thanks for taking the time to once again type half a page saying absolutely nothing”

Hi Expatwhite,

You may have not clearly understood. The warning I received is not for me in this disclosure but for you in receiving it. Whatever danger exists for myself was never my concern I had considered that the day I decided to release it, the danger lies in releasing it here and in this way.

As some have elegantly put it “Casting the so called pearls before swine.” not for all of you but some.
This would do much more harm than good, I have chosen not to feed the wolves, this could get ATS and potentially a lot of people in trouble for it even coming up or being discussed especially online for everyone to view. It’s not how I originally envisioned it and it didn’t take long to figure out how people would react to it. So I know I’m right for backing out on this one. I do apologize though for it not working out.

Someone asked if I would ever come forward to public or media on what I have to say, answer: Never will I subject my entire family to such a risk so absolutely not. It doesn’t matter how it gets out to me as long as it does and in the right way through the right avenues. I was inches away from probably making one of the biggest mistakes in releasing it here not so much for me but for ATS and for everyone here by posting it. I hope that answers your question.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Yet_Another_Nick]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Comment:

“007

You can continue your disclosure at other message boards. I suggest the Steorn forums www.steorn.com...
or the colbertnation "consiracy theory" forums www.colboard.com...

I think many people here at ATS are only for the entertainment, and fiction. Like how some people like to have sex with feet. “

Appreciate the info, will take it under careful consideration.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yet_Another_Nick
I guess I’ll keeping using a new nick to get involved on here.

Hi Expatwhite,

You may have not clearly understood. The warning I received is not for me in this disclosure but for you in receiving it. Whatever danger exists for myself was never my concern I had considered that the day I decided to release it, the danger lies in releasing it here and in this way.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Yet_Another_Nick]

So you didnt disclose anything to protect me and others on here?

Thanks then.......

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Redmage,

I don't think you understand the real situation here. Anyone could go on and on and find ways to discredit me. It's not a difficult task to turn into a lawyer and find faults with any statement coming from any person on this entire website.

Does it change the fact of why I originally came here or if I truly had important information to disclose. NO

I originally planned on full disclosure but just look at many of the opening statments and comments on this thread, do you really think I should share information that could potentially get people killed for knowing here? Do you really think people would even use this information in the right way or would they smere it in and twist it turning an important disclosure into a circus?

Think about it,

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Expatwhite,

You could put it that way, along with the very disclosure from getting cremated as well.

I am searching for new avenues on the best way to get it out, if anyone has ideas for me I will gladly consider them.

Thank you,

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Then why start this thread? What was your aim?

Warned by who? The MIB? Oh yeah! Where have I heard that before?

My original intention was to post everything over the weekend as I was still gathering documents, evidence including some pictures and as much so called “proof” as I could possibly gather for those who were demanding it.

That’s a funny way to do things, what? You should have collected everything as mentioned above, BEFORE jumping off the bridge. For those demanding proof? Yep! The bottom line is, we ALL demand evidence/proof, not just a few, or your claims are a lot of hot air.

Most of it is all on file.

Then why didn’t you send it to the three amigos for authentication first instead of trying to burst duds here?

but it was brought to my attention that it could get a lot of people in trouble and may not be the best place for this.

Oh? Brought to your attention by whom? And who are these people who’d get into trouble? Tch! Tch! That’s sad. Why didn’t you think of all this before starting a thread and wasting precious server space?

A grave mistake has been made. Every statement I have made is false.

You hit the nail on the head here!

What’s done is done I just feel bad for those of you who were genuinely seeking the information.

You should have thought of this before your grand venture of starting a thread without adequate back-up.

What took place on this thread was never my intention.

Oh? What was?

I will apologize to everyone for the time wasted here.

About time.

I have taken a leave of absence and you could say I am in a safe zone at the time another country every few days or have been lately never using the same connection twice.

Running from the law? Or is the CIA after you for attempting to disclose earth shattering info on ATS?

Someone thought I was in Australia or Hawaii close, I’m somewhere in Asia at the time.

Are we concerned? You can be in Timbuktu for all I care!

If this username is banned again we lost contact.

That’s probably a good thing.

If they allow me to keep it I may use it again.

Please!! Save us the torture.

With Best Wishes,

Mike.

P.S. The above riposte has been made under the effect of pure, unadulterated frustration! It therefore may sound a trifle confrontational, which was not the intention.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Do you know what you all are doing right now? LOL

Imagine a scenario where lots of peoples lives are on the line, and only a few people can save them all. Now imagine these saviours getting scoffed at, and yelled at, and judged, and made fun of while they are saving all those people. Would YOU continue to save someone that is telling you off and making fun of you in the process? No, you would say "F THAT! You are on your own pal!".

Sometimes people, you should just STFU and let someone talk. You can secretly debunk whatever info that is released, but please NEVER EVER HELP IN STOPING INFORMATION BEFORE IT ARRIVES!

Idiots.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Do you know what you all are doing right now? LOL

Imagine a scenario where lots of peoples lives are on the line, and only a few people can save them all. Now imagine these saviours getting scoffed at, and yelled at, and judged, and made fun of while they are saving all those people. Would YOU continue to save someone that is telling you off and making fun of you in the process? No, you would say "F THAT! You are on your own pal!".

Sometimes people, you should just STFU and let someone talk. You can secretly debunk whatever info that is released, but please NEVER EVER HELP IN STOPING INFORMATION BEFORE IT ARRIVES!

Idiots.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

ermm

before you start shouting off at people and in particular calling them "idiots" , perhaps you could actually take the time, read ALL the posts and realise that this guy has already admitted to this being a hoax.

Not posting info to protect me....please

He has had at least 10 posts and not revealed ANYTHING at all AND admitted to hoaxing. Dont really know how to dumb it down any more than that im afraid

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Mike,

#posted on 2-4-2008 @ 04:58 AM By Mike

Then why start this thread? What was your aim? (Clearly explained already)

Warned by who? The MIB? Oh yeah! Where have I heard that before?
(Creative, no comment on who) I am not the only one involved in this disclosure so it was not my decision alone. Our target is really to get this out to those who will use the information without destroying it, clearly it would have been torn apart. This would only do more harm than good to the credibility of the information and disclosure. The only way you will be getting this in the near future would be through others representing our cause with credentials to show for so the data is taken as it should be taken serious and the very disclosure mission not threatened from a few who wish to destroy it and ruin it for the rest of us. We will carefully disclose it to those who will use it and put it to good use. Again this is precise information on what many of us must do before the time comes and it’s to late to do anything about it. It’s been estimated that the majority of mankind unfortunately 2/3’s of earths population will vanish because of either their lack of knowledge of these coming events and earth changes or nobody ever taking what they heard seriously. This is well expected and in fact the very plan that has been laid and counted on so getting this information should be released through the correct avenues because it is the most important information one can receive, it’s life saving information.

My original intention was to post everything over the weekend as I was still gathering documents, evidence including some pictures and as much so called “proof” as I could possibly gather for those who were demanding it.

That’s a funny way to do things, what? You should have collected everything as mentioned above, BEFORE jumping off the bridge. For those demanding proof? Yep! The bottom line is, we ALL demand evidence/proof, not just a few, or your claims are a lot of hot air.

(You can look back and find me commenting about this in one the very first posts of this thread, I admitted that I jumped to the gun on things and pre-posting without putting the final package together but I did have some alternative reasons for this.)

Most of it is all on file.

Then why didn’t you send it to the three amigos for authentication first instead of trying to burst duds here? (For those of you who were clever enough to figure out what I did here, when this was originally started a few of us who are decision makers on this information were interested to see how people would react to the few things that were posted. By seeing this reaction of a small fragment of information that we did post this helped us determine if this was the right place for it or not.)

but it was brought to my attention that it could get a lot of people in trouble and may not be the best place for this.

Oh? Brought to your attention by whom? And who are these people who’d get into trouble? Tch! Tch! That’s sad. Why didn’t you think of all this before starting a thread and wasting precious server space? (Already Explained)

A grave mistake has been made. Every statement I have made is false. (Already Explained why this was said.) Consider, why I would write this? Why would I use the word grave?

You hit the nail on the head here! (You missed it again)

You should have thought of this before your grand venture of starting a thread without adequate back-up. (Already explained)

What took place on this thread was never my intention.

Oh? What was? [color=back] (Disclosing valuable information that potentially will save lives.)

I will apologize to everyone for the time wasted here.

About time. (My apology is to those who were sincerely seeking this information and for the reason why it could not be released here. I think there is not a person on ATS that could not honestly say that if I uploaded everything it would have never been torn apart and debunked at all cost. You may have forgotten I and a few others have only been observing how info is treated on ATS for a week now, I never imagined this thread to be torn into such as it was, keep in mind It’s not me on the line here, it’s the information and many lives, it’s something much more important, it’s the very risk of our entire disclosure therefore for those of you who are genuine and sincerely interested in this info I am still working on finding a way to get this to you without jeopardizing the credibility of everything by posting it here.

I have taken a leave of absence and you could say I am in a safe zone at the time another country every few days or have been lately never using the same connection twice.

Running from the law? Or is the CIA after you for attempting to disclose earth shattering info on ATS? Creative imagination but Hardly, I will be back doing what I‘ve done for the last let’s say 8yrs within the next month. Do you really think I would tell you anymore?

Someone thought I was in Australia or Hawaii close, I’m somewhere in Asia at the time.

Are we concerned? You can be in Timbuktu for all I care! Who knows
I’m on you could say vacation and not because I’m being chased but for other reasons. Off topic but do you really think I will tell you?

If this username is banned again we lost contact.

That’s probably a good thing. Yes it was a good thing for us not disclosing what we know to people such as yourself. True

If they allow me to keep it I may use it again.

Please!! Save us the torture. (Don’t worry you do not need to click on this thread again unless of course you enjoy the continual creative artwork you have so elegantly shown in debunking me.)

With Best Wishes,

Mike.

P.S. The above riposte has been made under the effect of pure, unadulterated frustration! It therefore may sound a trifle confrontational, which was not the intention.

It therefore may sound a trifle confrontational, not the intention?

Really Mike, what was the intention if not to be confrontational?

Anything else? Some might wonder why I‘ve chosen to stick around on ATS after all of this? Rest assured it is for the greater cause, I’m here for those of you who are genuinely interested in receiving our disclosure so they can use that information, share it with others as we are and hope it gets around to the right people and saves lives. We are working on new ways of getting this to you through perhaps another website or by other means. As soon as I have a concrete safer haven to direct you I will post a link for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Next_Question

Let me be as clear about this as I can.

1.) ALL ATS members are guests here. At the pleasure of the owners
of this website.
Namely: Skeptic Overlord, Simon and Springer. They have some
rules. Simple really.
(one of the rules is mandatory kindness and respect to fellow
posters, this one is particularly difficult for me to maintain in this
response to you!)

2.) You have barged into their (our) home and wasted at least 5 attempts
to get your “top secret” info out.

3.) Your request for an alternative means of release has not gone
unnoticed.(except by you)

4.) I will repeat: IF you have any “top secret info” in ANY form, gather
it all up and use the “contact us”
button at the bottom of EVERY page at ATS, and send the info to them.

5)At this point, your credibility has been utterly shattered here to at least 99.7% of this forum.

6)If you do not do number 4, you most likely will forever more be considered a TROLL.

Disclaimer; I respectfully submit this post, at the risk of feeding a troll.

peace
edit for grammer

edit to also add (except by you)

[edit on 2-4-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
before you start shouting off at people and in particular calling them "idiots" , perhaps you could actually take the time, read ALL the posts and realise that this guy has already admitted to this being a hoax.

Not posting info to protect me....please

He has had at least 10 posts and not revealed ANYTHING at all AND admitted to hoaxing. Dont really know how to dumb it down any more than that im afraid

Wow. Now you are judging ME. You see your flaw? How do you know I didn't read the entire thread? You are JUDGING and you are being the idiot. You are a prime example of why this thread went to CRAP.

STOP JUDGING PEOPLE *snip*!!!

Yes I read the post where the OP said this was a hoax. BUT I KNOW HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. He gave up on *snip*. Why would he waste his time on a bunch of wild close minded sinners. He lost interest.

You people need to GET THE INFORMATION FIRST.

You people demand, demand, demand, instant evidence. WAIT FOR IT!

Read the words someone has to say AND YOU DO THE RESEARCH, AND YOU FIND THE TRUTH BEHIND IT.

Stop expecting all people to have scanners and printers and photoshop tools and all these things to just post information on the internet.

I would do the same thing the OP did in this thread situtation. If I started a thread and before I could even finish what I was typing because of the "maximum character limit" on a post, people where already yelling fake and asking for evidence. Then later only being scoffed and mocked at like the guy that cried wolf when there was one. I would do that same, I would give up and give you what you all wanted, a hoax.

That is what you all wanted right? A hoax? You got what you asked for *snip*.

Some day you will all learn that the truth lies in everyone. Everyones opinions come from light, and things we see in light. Without light we wouldn't see and we wouldn't have opinions. Without opinions we wouldn't have intellect. So you see, all information and all things come from light.

You would be supprised to find that there are subliminal messages in everything. These subliminal messages are sometimes not even planned by the creator, they are put there by higher devine intervention. You would be supprised how many "storys" and "books" that were written as a means of entertainment, only to find there is truth in them.

You see, a wise man once said, "listen to ALL the philosphers because they are ALL right".

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am waiting for the link. Glad again that the OP has returned.

Good luck to us all. To express it bluntly.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Zeptepi,

“(one of the rules is mandatory kindness and respect to fellow
posters, this one is particularly difficult for me to maintain in this
response to you!)”

Was I treated with kindness or respect? Have you reviewed from the beginning how I was treated? Even though it’s been very frustrating I have still maintained my composure and patiently been here.

5)At this point, your credibility has been utterly shattered here to at least 99.7% of this forum.

Do you speak for 99.7% of those on ATS?
I don’t believe you do but if that is reality I really have the wrong place and will immediately leave.

Can’t anyone see how frustrating this is for me?
The moderators clearly have me wrong so if I they are going to ban me again then I really have no alternative left but leave, I have tried my very best here only to be kicked apart and discredited with some extremely rude posts that I have shrugged off.

Please see it from where I stand, I have invested my own time for your very welfare of hoping to help you and your families. Excuse me I’m not here to get fed it’s preposterous and I’ve done my very best in hoping that perhaps someone will catch on and realize that this was labeled a hoax falsely and that I have sincerely tried to let you all know about something that is extremely important for your survival in these next upcoming years.

I really have done all I can, I have been ganged up on here I can’t make another post without someone attacking me and trying to discredit me more and more please look at it from my standpoint.

How am I supposed to ever get across my point or even post anything let alone defend myself here with the moderators deleting everything I post and banning me the very moment I post it? Let’s think now I’m here to share something that could save your very lives. It’s unreal how I’ve been treated for this.

I probably have made the mistake of being overly patient, what more can I do here really?
I’m really down to my last straw so if something doesn’t change and perhaps somebody for once takes note of my continual efforts to work this out so I can get you a message that you need to know then I really have no reason to be here. Please tell me I’m wrong and that someone out there can see that I’m doing everything in my power to convince you? If there isn’t one person on ATS that can say that than I wish you all good luck and the best.

People have said I should apologize, you know what me being the person that I am have apologized. I have played by your rules in your home court. Do you think if I was someone doing this for my own sick pleasure I would sit here time after time again continually doing my best to answer people’s questions POLITELY and PATIENTLY, I have said nothing RUDE, NO not one thing.

If anyone deserves an apology here I honestly think it’s the other way around.

I’m here to help people even if it means everyone attacking me, there was no other reason why I came here other than to share information, do you think I enjoy going through all of this with you just to make you believe me? Please wake up and see that I have been doing all I can here to show you I’m not what you have made me to be. How many times do I have to say it.

If you were in my shoes doing all you can trying to help people because you feel you owe it to them it could cost their lives with detailed information about specific dates and events that will take place being accused of what I’m being accused of what would you do? I’m really in a no win situation here.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FortuneTeller

FortuneTeller....I agree, maybe you shouldn't be banned just yet, though it's likely you will be very soon.

But, what is your point now, after all of this? You've said you won't reveal, yet you come back to say that again and again....and, here's an observation I have---your style of writing is profoundly different NOW than before, earlier on. It has a taste, one that isn't good, in many people's opinions.

You may be real...you may be on a leave of absence, as stated. BUT you also said, very early on, that your conscience made you come forward, THEN you say after your leave you're going back underground to continue the same work?? There is a logic dis-connnect there, sorry....

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FortuneTeller

Can’t anyone see how frustrating this is for me?

Cant you see how frustrating this is for us?

You come here claiming to have earth shattering evidence and have so far produced nothing.

I believe the best thing you can do right now is stop posting, gather up all your information, and use the contact us button on the bottom of every ATS page to start a dialogue with one of the owners.

Its really that simple. Try it.

CT

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In my opinion it is ridiculous that he is banned all the time. Why not just move this thread to Skunk Works and allow people to follow ? It would be easier having the OP along.....

I cannot understand why there is so much frustration and even anger here either? I have seen many other threads without substance,yet they are going strong without the OPs getting banned. I wonder why? Maybe it is because of my native language not being english? That I am lacking understanding of the site rules? Well,probably haven't played along like a good girl anyhow as I do not like rules or manuals let alone reading them through. Maybe it is me who should be banned?

Was this OffTopic? Anyhow, I am reading between the lines and will continue to do so.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join