It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A claimed Siberian UFO. What's your take on it??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Howdy folks,

I havent seen this footage on ATS before and after searching the forums, I didnt find anything on it. So, I am posting it here. The video on the link below claims to be a crashed UFO in Siberia. Does anyone know if this has any follow up news articles or have heard of it before? If the footage is true what do you make of it?

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I'm no expert,but that last shot looks well and truly photoshopped.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
At one point in the video it looks like the "craft" hit a mammoth in the ice. Or at least something with a crapload of fur.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I dont see any evidence that this is a UFO. I see fragments of some type of structure half buried in snow. However, this video is still very interesting and I would like to hear if anyone knows more about this.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If I remember it well, this was part of a marketing campaign to promote a computer game.

I will try to find something more about it.

Edit: found it, and this post has a list of threads about it.

[edit on 27/3/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interesting find, i have watched this before and asummed that it was a hoax. But either way this is not a UFO as much as a UO.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'll cut and paste below some details from my database of infamous UFO videos:

The relevant video forms part of a large viral advertising campaign for a game for the PS2 ("Shadow of the Colossus").

It is discussed on numerous websites, and many players of "Shadow of the Colossus" have recognised "giants" from the game in the Siberian "UFO" video (and other videos released as part of the same advertising campaign).

Various websites also include screenshots from the game and from the videos, making the similarities clear.

The siberian giant in the "UFO" video is the second boss in the game.

Relevant existing threads on ATS include the following:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Good to now guys. I was wondering if it was a UFO or just an old structure under ice. Im not surprised if it indeed is the PR campaign for a video game.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It is a promo for the video game called Shadow of Collosus. There are several different types of these promos.

top topics

join