posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:29 PM
I don't know about this but I've been thinking about things that have happened in the U.S. and around the world and noticed something...
Natural disasters have been targeting our cities it seems. I live in the Atlanta area. As most of you know, the heart of Atlanta was hit by a
Tornado a few weeks ago causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damages and 1 death. It got me thinking how this happened. I started to realize
this wasn't the first time. Check out this list and if I missed anything, feel free to add to it. If anyone can add prophetic significance to it,
that would be great.
1. 9-11-2001) though not a natural disaster, cost NYC and Washington D.C. many lives. These attacks hit 2 major cities.
2. 2004) tsunami ripped through the Phillipines as well as other areas causing the worst natural disaster in modern history.
3. 2005) Hurricain Katrina targeted New Orleans causing the Levees to break, flooding much of the city. This disaster cost many lives and was the
worst natural disaster in U.S. History.
4. 2007) Wildfires ripped through southern California in the L.A. and San Diego area causing loss of life and loss of homes on an unpresedented
5. March 2008) F-2 tornado rips through the heart of Downtown Atlanta causing hundreds of millions of dollars in damage and 1 death crippling the
city. Sites hit: CNN Center, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Dome, Phillips Arena, Suntrust Park Plaza, Georgia World Congress Center, etc. Just a
day later, another tornado hit the metro area causing 2 deaths.
I emphasized Atlanta because I live here and it's all over the local news but like I said, you can add to my list and comment your thoughts. I just
thought this would be an interesting conversation starter.