It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Thats funny becasue i have received response to my e-mails.

So what evidnece do you have about the IDs and Passports?

Please post your letter to the website and the response.

Lets please concentrate on one item at a time.

Thank you Ultima,

:TY:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Please post your letter to the website and the response.

Lets please concentrate on one item at a time.

Whats wrong with you posting yours first, or are you afraiad of what the response was?

I am still waiting for any evidence to prove the data OP site uses is wrong.

Oh sorry i did not know you could only think about 1 item at a time.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ultima...

I will post mine as soon as I get a response.

If in fact you DID receive a response from them.... AND it was something to support your claim. You would have at least posted it here or started a new thread.

NOW... I ask you AGAIN... please post the e-mail.

If not.. concede that you have not any information to support the claim from your OP.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

If in fact you DID receive a response from them.... AND it was something to support your claim. You would have at least posted it here or started a new thread.

I did recieve a response and find it difficult to believe that you and others did not.

My repsonse was that they are in the process of updating the information on the hijackers.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Why won't you post it ?

Thank you,

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Why won't you post it ?

Why must you lie about not getting a response?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You are now trolling. Call me a liar once more and it gets reported.

YOU said you got a response. POST IT!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to [You are now trolling. Call me a liar once more and it gets reported.

Well if you do not post the e-mail you posted and the response then everyone will know who is telling the truth.

If i got a response then you would have also. (Unless i really do work for the government and have more resources then you)

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I would think that ULTIMA1 would want to post evidence that backs up his claim that the hijackers are alive. It sounds like the email he received from the site does not back his story, so he does not want to post it. TY looks like he hit the nail on the head.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Show the e-mail.

Thanks.

I assure you as soon as I get a response I will post it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I assure you as soon as I get a response I will post it.

Why didn't you get a response?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Are you kidding?? How the fudge should I know.

I actually e-mailed themn AGAIN asking the same thing:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Are you kidding?? How the fudge should I know.

Well its just funny that i got a response and you did not.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ok... well can i see the response?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

ok... well can i see the response?

Thank you

Hijackers Alive‏
From: Danny ([email protected]) on behalf of Danny Haught (FMSASG) ([email protected])
Sent: Tue 5/27/08 4:43 PM

Hi Roger, thanks for your email.

Trackingthethreat.com is a purely unfunded effort for our company, as such it is difficult to find time to keep it up to date and accurate.

We'll be working over the next few months to do some updates: addressing the "non-dead" 9/11 guys is top of the list.

Best,

Dan Haught
EVP, FMS Advanced Systems Group

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

From: Danny ([email protected]) on behalf of Danny Haught (FMSASG) ([email protected])
Sent: Tue 5/27/08 4:43 PM

We'll be working over the next few months to do some updates: addressing the "non-dead" 9/11 guys is top of the list.

Hi Ultima1,

The email you received from Mr Haught should obviously be read in conjunction with the earlier, and longer, exchange I had with the relevant company over a month prior to the email to you. (I referred to my exchange with the relevant company in the second post in this thread, some 19 or so pages ago - but the implications of that exchange have been largely ignored).

As I posted a month or more ago, I had been in touch with the company behind trackingthethreat.com to ask whether they intended to state on their webpages that the alleged hijackers are alive, and (if so) if that company has information to support that assertion. That company was kind enough to respond to my request for information.

Originally emailed to Isaac Koi by FMS (the company behind trackingthethreat.com

Thanks for the email. There are some data issues on the site, and we
need to do an update to correct various status fields. The
trackingthethreat.com site is an unfunded effort on the part of my
company, and as such, does not enjoy the level of effort and editorial
review that we would like to see.

While we don't support the whack-jobs out there, it is interesting to
note that the conspiracy circus often uses correct data to support their
positions also. Fortunately, I believe that most folks have enough
common sense to sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Regardless, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

You may recall that you refused to believe that my quote of the relevant email from that company was genuine (clearly implying that I was lying when I stated that I had received this email from that company).

You suggested that no such email would have been sent by a "professioanl company" [sic]. See here.

Now that you have received a shorter version of a similar email, I hope that you will retract any implied allegation that I was lying about having received an email in the terms I quoted.

By the way, I think the clear implication of the comment that they will be doing "an update to correct various status fields" is that the relevant webpages will shortly state that the relevant hijackers are dead.

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
You may recall that you refused to believe that my quote of the relevant email from that company was genuine (clearly implying that I was lying when I stated that I had received this email from that company).

Please do not lie, or put words in my mouth.

I kept asking you to post the actaul e-mail you recieved (WHICH YOU NEVER DID).

You suggested that no such email would have been sent by a "professioanl company" [sic]. See here.

No professional company is going to call people "whack-jobs" unless they want a big law suit on thier hands.

SO UNLESS YOU CAN POST THE ACTUAL E-MAIL FROM THE COMPANY THEN PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Please do not lie, or put words in my mouth.

I kept asking you to post the actaul e-mail you recieved (WHICH YOU NEVER DID).

No professional company is going to call people "whack-jobs" unless they want a big law suit on thier hands.

SO UNLESS YOU CAN POST THE ACTUAL E-MAIL FROM THE COMPANY THEN PEOPLE WILL SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH.

No need to shout.

I already have posted the text of the actual email from the company - at least two or three times (including in the post that you were replying to).

Heck, the second post in this thread (i.e. the first of my posts in this thread) gave a link to the text of the actual email.

I don't know how you could have missed this fact.

I pointed out that I'd already posted the text of the actual email when you first requested that I post the actual email and I've already asked you what more you want - and you merely keep repeating that I haven't posted the actual email.

In short, Ultima1, I think you are just wasting my time.

I'm happy to let readers of my posts in this thread, and your comments, judge for themselves.

Many members of ATS are familiar with my posts in relation to ufology and conspiracy theories.

Bye Bye.

Isaac

[edit on 22-6-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
In short, Ultima1, I think you are just wasting my time.

Well please post the name and e-mail of the person that responded to you that called people "wack-jobs" so i can talk to him and see if he would like to have a law suit filed against his company.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes, please do.

I'd love to see the legal basis for your law suit. As though we don't have enough trivial law suits these days. I don't think there is a judge in the land that would even let this one get to trial, however.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join