It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hijackers alive ?

page: 16
2
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Wow, they survived those crashes, but everyone perished?
.


Well i already showed the hijackers used fake IDs and passports, so how do you know who was on the plane.

I have yet to see any information to deabte what i have posted.

I am wating for an e-mail for the updating on the trackingthethreat site.




posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well i already showed the hijackers used fake IDs and passports, so how do you know who was on the plane.


That didnt answer my question:

Do you have evidence that they have been spotted since 9/11? Photos, bank transactions, letters, videos, any sightings, etc etc...?

Shows us any evidence that even 1 hijacker is alive....



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
That didnt answer my question:


Yes it did, you just cannot figure it out or don't like it becasue it does not go along with your fantasy of what happened.

SHOW ANY EVINDECE TO DEBATE WHAT I HAVE POSTED OR THAT ALL THE HIJACKERS ARE DEAD OR THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND MY POINT IS MADE.



[edit on 30-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Yes it did, you just cannot figure it out or don't like it becasue it does not go along with your fantasy of what happened.

SHOW ANY EVINDECE TO DEBATE WHAT I HAVE POSTED OR THAT ALL THE HIJACKERS ARE DEAD OR THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND MY POINT IS MADE.


Ooh, nice big capital letters. scary


You have not shown any evidence of a single hijacker being alive since 9/11. Nothing...no videos, photos, bank trails itnesses, nothing.

Not sure why you feel you have to lie to the people on these forums when the evidence (or lack of on your part) is plain to see.

C'mon, Roger...just one hijacker....not all of em, just a single one.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
You have not shown any evidence of a single hijacker being alive since 9/11. Nothing...no videos, photos, bank trails itnesses, nothing.


Why did you ignore the post about the $300,00 going to the hijackers US bank accounts?

Please be adult enough to read post and respond without lies and misquotes.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Why did you ignore the post about the $300,00 going to the hijackers US bank accounts?


Did any of the hijackers withdraw the $300? Go to a bank after 9/11? an ATM after 9/11?

So, if one of my parents died, then a check or something was direct deposited into their banking account, that would mean they are alive?



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


Why do you ignore the literal hundreds of news reports and FBI releases that say those 19 men hijacked the airliners and crashed them?



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Why do you ignore the literal hundreds of news reports and FBI releases that say those 19 men hijacked the airliners and crashed them?


Please show me 1 report that matches the actual hijackers to the FBI list.

Please she me 1 DNA report that shows that all the hijackers are dead.

Please show me 1 report that shows a link between the hijackers and 9/11.



posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1


Please show me 1 report that matches the actual hijackers to the FBI list.

Please she me 1 DNA report that shows that all the hijackers are dead.

Please show me 1 report that shows a link between the hijackers and 9/11.



1- You actually posted a link to an FBI director's speech that matches the highjackers.

2 - This is a strawman. You know for a FACT that it would be impossible to determine DNA evidence without some sort of a match. You know this and you know also that the DNA that was gathere WAS IN FACT matched to some of the hijackers.

3- 1 report? There have been hundreds. YOU fail to read them...or you ignore them.


Ultima. Are you wondering why truthers are not coming to your aid in here? Simply put, you have been proven wrong..and have provided FALSE STATEMENTS.



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
2 - This is a strawman. You know for a FACT that it would be impossible to determine DNA evidence without some sort of a match. You know this and you know also that the DNA that was gathere WAS IN FACT matched to some of the hijackers.

3- 1 report? There have been hundreds. YOU fail to read them...or you ignore them.


2. Why do you contridict yourself. The first part of your statement says it would be impossible to determine DNA evidence and then the second part of your statement says there were DNA evidence matched to some of the hijackers. Which is it?

Even if there were some matches, what about the rest of the hijackers?

3. Please show me 1 report that shows evidence that all the hijackers are dead, that all i asked for just 1.

Can you provide 1 report that shows all the hijackers are dead, YES or NO ?



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


And once again, we are back to this belief that you have the right to have access to reports that are part of an ongoing criminal investigation. You do realize there are still people we are looking for, or we have in custody awaiting trial? Or do you want to jeopardize their right to a fair trial??????



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
And once again, we are back to this belief that you have the right to have access to reports that are part of an ongoing criminal investigation. You do realize there are still people we are looking for, or we have in custody awaiting trial? Or do you want to jeopardize their right to a fair trial??????


I guess you never heard of a FOIA request?

Please show me who we are loking for and have in custody, and if they are going to trail.

Oh, and like anyone of these people would get a fair trial, they are scapegoats.



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


So, now we get back to not only is the entire US government evil and unjust (of which, you are supposedly an employee) but so are the citizens of the US. Nice.

BTW, for someone supposedly as astute as you claim to be....how did you miss these stories...

www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.sfgate.com.../n/a/2008/02/12/national/w122612S81.DTL
www.antiwar.com...
www.miamiherald.com...


Gee.....




SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - The government is rushing 9/11 defendants to trial at Guantanamo to influence the U.S. presidential elections, and are asking the military judge to dismiss the case, defense lawyers said.




9/11 defendants....sure sounds like we have a few people in custody awaiting trial now doesnt it?


[edit on 31-5-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
BTW, for someone supposedly as astute as you claim to be....how did you miss these stories...


So you believe everything the media tells you ?

I see you did not answer me about the FOIA request.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


What would you like to know about FOIA requests? You can file all the requests you want, it STILL does not mean that you can have active documents. Woohoo, so you have filed FOIA requests. There have been so many of those filed in conjunction with 9/11 that it will be years before they all get answered. Hell, some agencies have had to get extra help to deal with them.

That irritates me...taking working employees off of their normal jobs just so they can go through stacks of FOIA requests in an attempt to satisfy the minions of Alex Jones et al. And even then, people like you will not be satisfied.



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
P.S. You can file all the requests you want. It still does not mean you are entitled to anything you want. If you truly do work for the NSA you should realize this.



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
That irritates me...taking working employees off of their normal jobs just so they can go through stacks of FOIA requests


Well they probably would not have this problem if they would have released the facts in the first place.

Then people looking for the truth would have to keep filing FOIA requests.



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
P.S. You can file all the requests you want. It still does not mean you are entitled to anything you want. If you truly do work for the NSA you should realize this.



Yes i know about the regulations of FOIA request.

But when they refuse to release certain material and do not have a legit reason then that should raise questions.



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1
 


Or, maybe people could get a life and not worry about filing their requests while there are still ongoing investigations



posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
2 - This is a strawman. You know for a FACT that it would be impossible to determine DNA evidence without some sort of a match. You know this and you know also that the DNA that was gathere WAS IN FACT matched to some of the hijackers.

3- 1 report? There have been hundreds. YOU fail to read them...or you ignore them.


2. Why do you contridict yourself. The first part of your statement says it would be impossible to determine DNA evidence and then the second part of your statement says there were DNA evidence matched to some of the hijackers. Which is it?

Even if there were some matches, what about the rest of the hijackers?

3. Please show me 1 report that shows evidence that all the hijackers are dead, that all i asked for just 1.

Can you provide 1 report that shows all the hijackers are dead, YES or NO ?


I don't see a contradiction in my post. (just a few taquilla induced typos)

The point i was making to your strawman was when you requested DNA for ALL the highjackers. You already know this does not exist. you are also well aware that SOME DNA was able to be matched. The FBI was not able to collect DNA samples for most of the hijackers.

There are at least 4 of us on this thread that have showed you over and over the falacies in your posts.

All you have done is scream FOIA and E-mail. THATS IT! Have you noticed tracking the threat does not respond to e-mails anymore? I have written them three times myself.

Face it...you got NOTHING to say that they are alive. ANY of them.

Once again...

YOU LOSE!



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join