It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I think the nature of the impacts that killed the other 10 and several hundred other people indicate it is unlikely they survived; don't you? That you are arguing just to argue is just as clear.

Well you still cannot psot any evidence that they are all dead.

And you still cannot post any evindece to debate the faked IDs and passports.

Its very clear that you cannot post evidence to support your claim or the official story.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have posted a source of hijackers being alive. I have also posted sources that prove the IDs were faked and passports doctored, all of this togther proves reaonable doubt that the hijackers are all dead.

I have seen no evidence to debate any infomration i have posted so i have to stand by the evidence we have.

DEBATE WHAT????? The website has NOTHING ..... ZERO DATA??? What DON'T you get Ultima. Tracking the threat offers NOTHING. PLEASE SHOW ME THE DATA... IF YOU CAN'T .... ADMIT YOU HAVE NOTHING

SHOW THE DATA FROM TRACKING THE THREAT!!!

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The website has NOTHING ..... ZERO DATA???

Its not myt fault if you do not know how to look up oe verify information on a site. You must be new to the internet, welcome to the internet probey.

You also failed to debate the information on the fake IDs and passports.

Face it you are a filure.

[edit on 6-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
For Those Of Us Who Aren't Sure...

I know the back and forth can get frustrating (been there, done that, many times), but let's try not to get too bent out of shape.

There are differing points of view regarding whether the individuals identified by the U.S. government as 9/11 hijackers are/were in fact who they were claimed to be and whether they are still alive.

I haven't seen anything to suggest having an opinion one way or another (or none at all) on that question makes a person good or bad, and I really wouldn't feel right judging someone on that basis (or even 9/11 as a whole) to begin with.

It is clearly quite possible for good people to draw different conclusions about 9/11 based on the available evidence, and important to bear in mind that no matter how strongly we may believe we're right about something, we're all capable of making mistakes and could still be wrong.

Knowing that, I'm hoping we can go a little easier on each other and not let differing opinions drive us too far apart.

If we do, we risk sweeping the entire discussion off into the margins where it can quickly be forgotten.

Better to keep the questions going than stop asking them altogether.

Just sayin'

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Its not myt fault if you do not know how to look up oe verify information on a site. You must be new to the internet, welcome to the internet probey.

You also failed to debate the information on the fake IDs and passports.

Face it you are a filure.

First of all, if you are going to insult me you should learn how to spell.

I have not yet "debated" the fake passports because I am talking to you one subject at a time. After that you seem to get confused. You have stopped with your "FBI didn't know" garbage, so I assume you have realized your error.

That takes us to your website: Tracking the threat com. I have asked you repeatedly to offer this thread some information from that site that shows any of the hijackers are alive. I personally looked and found none. I e-mailed the website three time and recieved ZERO responses.

Instead of insulting me, simply cut and paste the information with a link. I would appreciate it.

:TY:

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Majic ~

Thank you for your post.

I don't have a problem going back and forth. I don't mind people's opinions.

When you throw insults, avoid facts, fail to back up your opinions, and perseverate the same baseless bunk over and over it gets annoying. Quite frankly, it borders trolling.

Ultima has been doing all the above for 18 pages. As he does on most threads in here.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

avoid facts, fail to back up your opinions,

What facts, you have failed to post any facts to debate me or to prove all the hijackers are dead?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Roger Dodger.....

see why i like to stick to one subject at a time with you? You can't answer more than one.

Please post the information from tracking the threat the supports your OP.

How many times do I have to ask??

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

How many times do I have to ask??

How many times do i have to state,

What facts, you have failed to post any facts to debate me or to prove all the hijackers are dead?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How many times do i have to state,

Ultima, 18 pages ago you started this threadHERE. In the OP you linked us to a website called tracking the threat. When I went to that site I found nothing in the way of evidence, prrof, information. or even specualtion as to ANY of the hijackers fate anything but deceased.

I have asked you over and over to show what information from that website leads yo uto believe why any of the hijackers are alive.

I will ask you one more time.

WHAT INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE LEAD YOU TO START THIS THREAD??

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

WHAT INFORMATION FROM THIS SITE LEAD YOU TO START THIS THREAD??

Very simple.

IT STATED THAT SOME OF THE HIJACKERS ARE ALIVE, AND HAVE FOUND OTHER SOURCES TO SUPPORT THIS.

PLUS THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN DEBATE THIS INFORMATION OR SHOW EVIDENCE THAT ALL THE HIJACKERS ARE DEAD.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Very simple.

IT STATED THAT SOME OF THE HIJACKERS ARE ALIVE, AND HAVE FOUND OTHER SOURCES TO SUPPORT THIS.

PLUS THE FACT THAT NO ONE CAN DEBATE THIS INFORMATION OR SHOW EVIDENCE THAT ALL THE HIJACKERS ARE DEAD.

it stated it?

Thats all?

WHERE IS THE INFORMATION THAT BACKS UP WHAT THEY STATE???? Please provide a link to their information. ADMIT IT! YOU GOT NOTHING

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

it stated it?

Thats all?

Yes, that and the fact that the other sources i posted support this statment.

The fact that no one can deabte the statement also proves it to be correct.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Thank you.

You once again made my point.

YOU GOT NOTHING.

The question was:

What does the trackingthetreat.com website offer as far as evidence.

YOU FAILED to offer ANYTHING.

At least we are finally getting somewhere.

a- You admit there isn't ANY information on tracking the threat.
b- You admit that the article about the FBI was early in their investigation and now are cetain who the 19 hijackers were and that they are dead.

So that leaves us with your final point.

c- The passports.

Please explain to me how the passports offer any evidence to support your OP.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

a- You admit there isn't ANY information on tracking the threat.
b- You admit that the article about the FBI was early in their investigation and now are cetain who the 19 hijackers were and that they are dead.

Sorry but i do not respond to misquotes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ok Roger Dodger.... allow me to rephrase:

1. The Tracking the Threat Website you linked to in your OP offers nothing but the word "alive" without further information.

it stated it?

Thats all?

From Ultima:

Yes, that and the fact that the other sources i posted support this statment.

(bolding mine)

2. The FBI release a statement that you also used as evidence. It was clearly shown to you that the FBI released a statement later on in their investigation that stated they had identified all 19 hijackers.

So, with that being said the only other "evidence" you claim to have is that of the passports. Will you please offer what information you have that leads you to believe that the passports justify your theory? Please provide links to all your information.

Thank you.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

1. The Tracking the Threat Website you linked to in your OP offers nothing but the word "alive" without further information.

Well maybe you should try looking at the site closer and reading how the database works, and the infomration they use.

2. The FBI release a statement that you also used as evidence. It was clearly shown to you that the FBI released a statement later on in their investigation that stated they had identified all 19 hijackers.

How could they identify the hijackers if they were using fake IDs and doctored passports?

Can you post any evideece to support your claim because i can psot evidence to support the fake IDS and passports?

[edit on 9-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well maybe you should try looking at the site closer and reading how the database works, and the infomration they use.

I did read it. I read it over and over. I found NOTHING but the word ALIVE on the website. I even e-mailed them 3 times without a response. CAn you be so kind to point out where they explain how these hijackers are alive?

How could they identify the hijackers if they were using fake IDs and doctored passports?

Can you post any evideece to support your claim because i can psot evidence to support the fake IDS and passports?

I will be more than happy to discuss the ID's and Passports as soon as you concede that the website you used for your OP offers nothing in regards to evidence to support your claim.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I even e-mailed them 3 times without a response.

I will be more than happy to discuss the ID's and Passports

Thats funny becasue i have received response to my e-mails.

So what evidnece do you have about the IDs and Passports?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 17-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join