It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijackers alive ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The point i was making to your strawman was when you requested DNA for ALL the highjackers. YOU LOSE!

Actually i originally asked for any information that states the hijackers are dead. But DNA would be the best. But also would accept things like official coroner reports.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Actually i originally asked for any information that states the hijackers are dead. But DNA would be the best. But also would accept things like official coroner reports.

We originally asked for information that states ANY hijackers are alive. We would accept things like photographs, paper trails, interviews, sightings, etc.

Curious how you can start a thread with no evidence to back it up...then complain when people call you on your bluff.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Curious how you can start a thread with no evidence to back it up

Whats curious is how you and others keep ignoring facts and evidence posted if it does not agree with the official story.

You talk about the disclamer on the original site but cannot post any information to debate the data.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

You talk about the disclamer on the original site but cannot post any information to debate the data.

You ignore the disclaimer on the other site (which says its data should be verified)....and cannot post any information to support it.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You ignore the disclaimer on the other site (which says its data should be verified)....and cannot post any information to support it.

Well thats where the other sources about the FBI list, the fake IDs and doctored passports all come together to support the original source.

Also waiting for an e-mail that the original source is updating the information.

I will be expecting sources from you to debate the source and e-mails or admit you are wrong.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Well thats where the other sources about the FBI list, the fake IDs and doctored passports all come together to support the original source.

...and yet none of what you state proves any of the hijackers are alive. Your thought process is almost comical. Does having a fake ID suddenly make you alive? The fake Elvis drivers licenses you can buy downtown in Las Vegas....does that mean he is still alive?

How does having a fake ID or passport on the day of 9/11 make them alive today?

Where is your evidence that they are alive today?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Does having a fake ID suddenly make you alive? ?

Gee you canont even figure something that simple out?

IF the IDs and Passposrts are fake then there is a very good chance that who were thought to be the hijackers are alive.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

IF the IDs and Passposrts are fake then there is a very good chance that who were thought to be the hijackers are alive.

But you have no evidence that they are now, do you....

No photos, no sightings by friends or acquaintances. No secret NSA phone tapping....no evidence at all that they are.

Yep...that would surely hold up in court (as you are so apt to put it).

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

But you have no evidence that they are now, do you....

You have no evidence that they are all dead. But i have posted enough information to show reasonable doubt that would hold up in court.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You have no evidence that they are all dead. But i have posted enough information to show reasonable doubt that would hold up in court.

Yes you have. Reasonable doubt that they are alive.

Thank you for agreeing with us finally, Roger. That is a step in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Yes you have. Reasonable doubt that they are alive.

Thank you for agreeing with us finally, Roger. That is a step in the right direction.

No, i have shown reasonable doubt they are dead.

But i thought you stated they were all dead? Are you changing your story again ?

[edit on 1-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

how many times do you do this?? I am seriously questioning your motives in here? Are you trolling?

WHAT DATA ULTIMA????? WHAT DATA???? POST IT !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

WHAT DATA ULTIMA????? WHAT DATA???? POST IT !!!

The data from trackingthethreat.com.

Was it really that hard to figure out when i stated the original source?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

POST THE DATA FROM THE WEBSITE

You have NOT. I know where the site is. I went to it. There is NOTHING on the site that justifies your OP from 14 pages ago.

Now do it or ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING.

You claim that tracking the threat is a reliable source. YET the website does not offere ANYTHING AT ALL in regars to evidence.

IF I am mistaken ... please point out where I am in error.

Now please sned me a link to the EVIDENCE.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

You have NOT. I know where the site is. I went to it. There is NOTHING on the site that justifies your OP from 14 pages ago.

I have posted a source of hijackers being alive. I have also posted sources that prove the IDs were faked and passports doctored, all of this togther proves reaonable doubt that the hijackers are all dead.

I have seen no evidence to debate any infomration i have posted so i have to stand by the evidence we have.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm linking to the following source that says the hijackers are dead. It seems atleast as credible as yours. It even gives a reason for believing this, other than just saying the hijackers are alive.

Hijackers are Dead

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
I'm linking to the following source that says the hijackers are dead. It seems atleast as credible as yours.

Do you have other sources to support this like i have posted to support my claim?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Your source is a site that says the hijackers are alive. That's pretty much it isn't it? The rest is obfuscation and waving your hands to distract from the fact that the site you cite from offers no evidence for this statement, and that the site itself advises you to verify their information independently.
My source said they were dead and gave a rational explanation for it. I didn't see that at yours. I think I've provided reasonable doubt that they are alive.

Also, note the following:

In New York City, medical examiners used DNA profiles furnished by the FBI to match body parts with three of the 10 hijackers who crashed there. In the Pentagon and Pennsylvania cases, nine genetic profiles that matched no known victims were presumed to be hijacker remains, Smith says.

www.usatoday.com...

Did the FBI fake the crime scene data they collected? Did the ME's conspire with the FBI? Were the hijackers re-incarnated?
What exactly is your "theory" based on other than the fact one website says "alive" without showing any evidence to support that theory?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by _Del_]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ New York City, medical examiners used DNA profiles furnished by the FBI to match body parts with three of the 10 hijackers who crashed there.

You do know there were 19 hijackers correct? Can you show evidence that they are all dead or not ?

Can you show evidence to debate what i have psoted about the fake IDs and doctered passports ?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_ New York City, medical examiners used DNA profiles furnished by the FBI to match body parts with three of the 10 hijackers who crashed there.

You do know there were 19 hijackers correct? Can you show evidence that they are all dead or not ?

I think the nature of the impacts that killed the other 10 and several hundred other people indicate it is unlikely they survived; don't you? That you are arguing just to argue is just as clear.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join