It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Just watched the video.. And the funny thing is this new knowledge is not really new for me at all.. I wrote some songs about the whole idea in the past even before I seriously started searching answers for my questions in life.. My current understanding of life was reinforced after watching this documentary.. Well I guess what I really mean is all of us have a little view of whats going on even if they try very hard to hide the truth from us for their own aims.. Its like we are attracting the knowledge ourselves.. This just proves that consciously or unconsciously, we have this insatiable desire of satisfying the hunger of our curiousity.. Just like what the guy in the video said.. "It's just in front of us".. and thats the problem.. We are so preoccupied in our daily lives that we dont even realize that we are just slaves in this game of struggle. Mere pawns that can be easily sacrificed for their own selfish gain.. Why? because we dont do something about it.. life is a matter of choice and whatever it is you reap..definitely you alone will sow it all.So we have to stop blaming others as an excuse of our own despair and start to act. Something wrong can't solve something wrong.. and all the world powers will eventually crumble.. "What profit it is to a man if he gains the world but loses his own soul" (a bible passage but i cant remember the exact verse) anyway.. this video is definitely a MUST SEE... everyone its just 2 hours and 6 minutes of your lives.. and literally this will change your perspective .But dont stop at that.. because knowledge and theory without application is worthless.. You dont have to save the world.. telling a friend about it is enough..well i hope this is not too long.. peace out

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE" - Jimmy Hendrix

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Godfinder

Look, man, the video is lies. Bill Cooper was not a genius, there is no evidence the Illuminati exists, there is no depopulation strategy, yarg!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Great video with some amazing info. None of it new by any means, but awesome the way it was threaded into one piece. I wish they would have spent more time on the Isis Ra El thing, I think most christians would be shocked to learn that "their" religion is just another hijack from the Egyptians.....I know I was. star flag

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

That's yet another piece of crap in the movie. That is not where the name Israel comes from! According to the Old Testament, the Patriarch of Israel, Jacob, wrestled with God, and his name was changed to Isra-El (wrestles with God).

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
It's too bad that simply being wealthy is not enough for most people. They have to be ridiculously wealthy. Great Find!

It is not wealth "they" are seeking... power and control of the (remaining) population is the need and goal.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mageofzhalfir
reply to post by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

That's yet another piece of crap in the movie. That is not where the name Israel comes from! According to the Old Testament, the Patriarch of Israel, Jacob, wrestled with God, and his name was changed to Isra-El (wrestles with God).

That sounds more far fetched than the exclamation provided in the film. Wrestling with God? We're they all on hallucinogens?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mageofzhalfir
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

So, with so many people out there claiming to have the answers, and many of them contradicting each other, how do you decide who to read and who not to read?

Pardon my spelling, Im HORRIBLE at it. That being said isn't the idea to read EVERYTHING you can and make up your own mind. I watched that video and did ALOT of pause, google, un pause because I wanted MY view on what I was watching. and I'll take the info I learned and mix it with what I already knew to see where my feeling on the subject takes me. I'm of the adage ' Believe nothing you read on only half of what you see'. I do think MSM isnt telling us the whole story as I believe most of us couldn't handle, or would just plain out refuse to believe it. So I get my interpration of the truth from many sources including MSM for there are always three sides to every story..yours, mine, and the truth. End first post,lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I brought this up weeks ago in my thread, "Are the powers that be practicing magic right before our eyes" I was pretty much laughed at or misundestood.

I see hundreds waking up everyday and it won't be long until we are changing the story.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

The masses are blinded in obscurity.. and some of us cant really identify truth from fiction anymore.. there was a time that people believed that the world is flat.. or the earth is supported by 4 elephants and they are all on top of a very huge turtle.. and thats very stupid.. But believe it or not.. that is their belief.. now we know that the world is round.. We breath air but we dont see it.. So what im trying to say is, it doesnt matter if the video is 100% accurate. THe point there is to observe what the video is offering and try to utilize that for your own growth.. There are many errors in the bible.. old testament contradicting new testament and vise versa.. but these errors doesnt prove the facts wrong.. because the scriptures of all world religions are pretty much manmade.. maybe the authors are influenced by god or some alien out there but still the point is some of these knowledge are 3rdhand.. stories passed around.. etc.. mythology, folklore or mear naysay.. it doesnt matter.. because you can find a small piece of the puzzle in each of these subdivisions of history.. and if you look closely.. you will see similarities that you cant sometimes prove but niether can you dismiss it as crap.. and the One who wins the war always writes the history.. generations after generations.. just imagine the amount of fabrication they made just to make themselves look like heroes for the masses.. you will just end up confused if you try to dig up historical accuracy and you will waste a lot of time of your life figuring out the origins that can cause you to ask more questions.So instead on focusing on that just try to work on figuring out answers... even if you prove that something in that video is absolutley incorrect.. it wont matter because that wont bring change in this corrupted world...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I personally found this video to be very interesting. Like a lot of you said, most of it was not new. However, there was some information which I had never heard before; i.e- I did not know about the "Isis Ra El" thing. So I did look into this, and there is a lot of information to be found on it. And it does seem entirely believable. Considering most if not all of Christianity is founded on other, much earlier religions.

However, I found it humorous that 2/3rds of the entire video are about how bad our situation is, and how we are completely overwhelmed by rich men who are intellectual giants. And to which we have no hope of overcoming........

And then it goes on to say, "But don't let fear rule you" (which I did paraphrase, hope I don't get flamed for not putting up an exact quote).

Overall though, I think the video was excellent, and have posted it for further review among my friends, and anyone interested in stimulating their mind.

Either way, according to Christian theology, there will be a one world government. I use to be an evangelist, and studied the bible in depth. So it always seems to be brought up by people that if "Jehovah" does not exist, how could men thousands of years ago know what would be happening in this century. [that is off topic, but a question Christians love to ask]

And also... until December 22nd 2012, we will ONLY have speculation about what is to come. Remember Y2K? lol

[edit on 27-3-2008 by EagleTalonZ]

[edit on 27-3-2008 by EagleTalonZ]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by kleverone

Mymy .. first time on ATS a Moderator has called me Ignorant for not watching a movie.

I called you ignorant for commenting on its content without watching it. Please don't twist my words.

I said I would watch when it worked. It still does not, so on my lunch break I will probably watch it tomorrow at work.

At which time you will be able to intelligently discuss the movie.

Seeing as, someone as astute as you would no doubt know being an all wise MOD and all..

I'm not sure why you feel the need to be condescending

But I suppose it would be asking to much from an OP and a Mod to uphold said rules, that the OP give the proper description of the video for those of us who sometimes have unexplained issues with their video players.

You mean like asking someone not to comment on a video without watching it first?

I have not seen the video, but I know most are all one in the same.

Sounds to me like you know everything.

But I suppose having an inside experience and seeing crap flung around about the organization I belong to being declared the source of all evil, makes me.. Ignorant.

No...commenting on a video you have never seen makes you ignorant. Thinking that the movie is a mason bashing film without seeing it and assuming that crap is being flung makes you defensive. There is a difference.

But whats more, Mod..

You can call me kleverone, as I was simply responding to you as a member.

That says enough for me.. I know little accurate information will be presented.

Wow, you have the ability to know what something is about without watching it? Why does it mattter if your video player doesn't work

But then, I suppose Mod, that if I where to watch the whole damn movie and gave my rant with hundreds of corrections on the historic misrepresentations that even a 5th grader could correct, I would still be ignorant in the eyes of a pompous NWO'er like your self, would I not?

please feel free to do so... you certainly talk alot, without really saying much. I would love to see the hundreds of corrections you can find in a movie that you have never seen.

You watched the movie mod, congrats, I suppose you want a pat on the back, perhaps you want a cookie,

You mentioned a 5th grader earlier...would this be where you got the idea for this line?

But what do I know. I am the ignorant one, correct mod?

That is correct. Once agan...thats kleverone, thanks

That is. Unless I watch your Google video.. then I will surely be enlightened beyond reason to comment on all the spectacular activities orbiting the problems of our society.

No, you will simply be able to discuss the video from an educated perspective, instead of the arrogant, defensive, ignorant position you have decided to take.

ig·no·rant –adjective 2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact

You are ignorant to the content of the film and how it is presented. Watch it as bash away if you will, Sorry if I refuse to allow someone like you to spew your beliefs as fact without any knowledge of the position the film takes on ATS. As a member, which I am first and foremost, it is my job to deny ignorance. Just another day at the office.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How many videos are there out there like this? They tie in knots of different angles and make it sound good
yay. But it gives you a false interpretation of the world with regards to it being "BIGGER THAN ANYTHING". Although a lot of conspiracies generally are, seeing them as they are bigger than anything is bad way to approach them.

Everyone's human and this is just a way to spread more fearmongering.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Esoteric Agenda is far more informative than Zietgeist! Slowly but surely it will all come out to a certain degree, but it could be to late to awake the masses. I've seen this movie three times now, and the last 25 minutes are the best. Forgive me for saying this, but, David Icke was RIGHT all along!! LEGEND!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
I recommend everyone watch this video. It suddenly makes much more sense in what should occur. Our government has us trapped and they will slowly kill us off until their agenda is complete. We are very deep and if the cards are played right we can make it through this. Do not brush off this video as just another. I watched it and I understand of what is to come.

... ya our government is trying to kill us all for their agenda
please tell me, once their "AGENDA" is complete, what will they all do go back to their homes and sit there saying SWEET I KILLED EVERYONE? please...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Lets say this is true. There's nothing in the world we as average people could ever do to change it. The rich and powerful have alway's controlled things, and we appear to like it this way so deal with it. For one thing if all the powerful took all there money and said we will keep it to our self most would starve to death. We need them, they dont need us except to make more wealth.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mageofzhalfir

rhawkins' reply answered your question for me.

sorry 'bout the one-line post.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

I can say that it's easier to control a small population then a big one. It's all about power and control and some people will sacrafice anything to get it. I just keep my ears listening and my eyes open when it comes to the government. I hope that it's not true, but you just never know.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Well actually they will have us working on their ranch farms raising cattle!

Honestly, this information is plausible. It will start making sense when the military is handed to the UN, when your guns are handed to the government and when your life is handed to the leaders.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Equinox99]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok this video was very scarey, but if the events that it predicts, or the facts that are true end up to go the way they want it to, then that is even more scarey, it answered allot of my questions , and gave me a few more things to research on.
Thanks for finding/shareing this vid.
I enjoyed it allot, and it was nice to see a video that has not used other videos and claimed it there own kinda thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by electriclollypop

I gotta tell ya like the movie didn't already tell you. It's too late to be scared. All you can do right now is try to prepare. How you approach the getting prepared part is what you will experience. What does this mean though? If i prepare for mass disease and people population and let love fall to the wayside then that's what I'll get? I guess in the multiverse explanation sure..
Personally, I'm preparing for the love and the cycle of ether that I want to influence. If in another multiverse there's a me that prepares for the disease then woe is me.
To understand this you have to shrug the chains of society which I'm struggling to do every day.
-----
I find it hard to argue small points in this movie. it overall has a very powerful message that makes more sense to me than just about every other video I have watched that tries to combine these concepts within one presentation. David Wilcock has some excellent vids that help with the understanding of this concept as well.

b

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join