ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 5
95
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Was this made by the same people who made the loose change 'documentary?'

Just curious.




posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Great post! Thank you for sharing, it fits perfect with;

ZEITGEIST
video.google.ca...

Nassim Haramein
video.google.ca...



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
A star and a flag for you. It is this reason I am not part of any religion or social group in this world. I choose to ignore and remain free of any obligations to the corrupt nefarious organizations of this world.

I have willed upon my death I be cremated and the ashes released into the winds upon a rocky mountain. No head stone is to be issued in my departure memorial.

This world is a place for the devils reign.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovereign797
 


MMkay watched the whole thing..

Disapointed.

Fun to watch, I always get a kick out of movies like this. However,

There is no evidence, or explanation as to how they come to these conclusions or how they found evidence to connect the vast array of conspiracies they are throwing together into this conspiracy soup.

Not one shred of evidence.

Not even a thesis on how its possible.

It is.. essentially no different then reading Harry Potter and then declaring there is a secret society of witches and wizards that run a parallel society to our own!

All of you preparing for the NWO but none of you can explain the basic fundamentals that would bring about this "NWO" idea.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The REAL question is... "How do we avoid all these?" how do we fix this problem, we need solutions FAST!



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain
 


What is the problem? If you cannot accuratly define the problem, you will get no sollutions, only confusion.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Sovereign797
 


MMkay watched the whole thing..

Disapointed.

Fun to watch, I always get a kick out of movies like this. However,

There is no evidence, or explanation as to how they come to these conclusions or how they found evidence to connect the vast array of conspiracies they are throwing together into this conspiracy soup.




Not one shred of evidence.

Not even a thesis on how its possible.

It is.. essentially no different then reading Harry Potter and then declaring there is a secret society of witches and wizards that run a parallel society to our own!

All of you preparing for the NWO but none of you can explain the basic fundamentals that would bring about this "NWO" idea.


You seem worried master Mason.

I can easily understand that our world operates because of people in/of/with power. In fact its supposed too. It is ignorant to say that it does not. Deny ignorance. Nobody wants a Starbucks Barista negotiating intercontinental and inter-national trade deals, we do want people that know how to do that. Its just that a lot of the people doing so are being bad people. Do I have to define "Bad people" for you? Come on. The idea of globalization is natural. Its all good. Its inevitable and its quite normal for life to try to unify to some extent but it needs to be of the people then it will be for the people by default.

There is plenty of truth in the documentary, we all know that. We also all know to take information with a grain of salt. The fact that finally this particular documentary is full-proof I see that it makes people that are in a comfort zone that is perpetuated from the controlling powers cringe. That's normal too and in case you argue what full-proof I speak of well here. The documentary even expresses that everything may not be as bad as the truth seekers may say and that the most important fact is well....you have to watch the end...my friend. If you watched it all the way through and you still have something negative to say well then ....get away.

If someone connects the dots and says "hey look at this! look at that! this goes to this! that goes to that! That could now mean this, this now would mean that! etc etc." and conveys that it is "Interesting" and THEN sheds light with a pure fundamental message that exists (whether or not the documentary was even made) a message that we all are raised with, have and that every single religion preaches about.... to discount that message is...ignorant.

If there was a movie that was made from the alleged NWO that promotes giving up our rights and is filled with propaganda yet the final message was the same as Esoteric Agendas final message...I would still agree about the final message. Come on.

On top of that I would simply state that I don't believe the "opposite example NWO" movie but the overall message I understand. To come out and state that a documentry about "Seeking Truth" has "No" truth all the while the message beautiful is again ignorant.



[edit on 27-3-2008 by Stella Lotus]



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by freighttrain
 


What is the problem? If you cannot accuratly define the problem, you will get no sollutions, only confusion.


The problem is that the problem is not something in particular that we can point out!
I guess what I want to hear more is let's come up with solutions on how to fight/change this entire system! I see us being the ants and them the grasshoppers! We just somehow need to come together collectively and stand up to all this control and get our freedom back! How... I don't know...



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by freighttrain
 


What is the problem? If you cannot accuratly define the problem, you will get no sollutions, only confusion.


The problem is that the problem is not something in particular that we can point out!
I guess what I want to hear more is let's come up with solutions on how to fight/change this entire system! I see us being the ants and them the grasshoppers! We just somehow need to come together collectively and stand up to all this control and get our freedom back! How... I don't know...



The biggest problem is the military industrial complex. All that money and thought and effort is being wasted. That is the problem. No one wants to acknowledge this elephant in the room.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ok, I watched the video.
Luckily, I never watched Al Gore's video.
Unfortunatly there is a bunch of Al Gore in this video.
Very shocking, what b.s. is in that GW hype.
It uses the hurricane Katrena as an example of the powerful storms caused by GW.
I was hit by that hurricane, and I live in S. FL.
It very carefully threaded its way around FL and went into the Gulf.
It was not even that strong.
They call it a catagory 5 hurricane but it barely was and not for very long.
Just this one thing would be enough to throw out the whole GW crap because of how deceptive it is at even the most superficial of a glimps of this prpaganda.
I feel sorry for anyone who watches Esoterica Agenda and wants to not believe it because of its view of GW as a tool for power and control.
I live at close to sea level and am more afraid of our "saviors" than rising water.
Believe me, if I notice the water creeping up, towards my house, I will be the first to let everyone know about it.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain
 


Thanks, didn't know Nassim Haramein. Sounds like a smart guy
. Anyway, From what i loosely constructed in my mind how strange this place (earth) realy is when you think of it and read up on just about every theorie out there of the conspiracies and the more hidden facets of our collective reality this is a nice compilation of it.

Sure there will be things that are factual mishaps but the main story strings everything together nicely. Is a quite logical if you think about it really, people that look over the fence so to speak see the things that should be hidden, be it conspiracy or the fabric of our reality, same difference in the base of things.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Harman]



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Ok, I watched the video.
Luckily, I never watched Al Gore's video.
Unfortunatly there is a bunch of Al Gore in this video.
Very shocking, what b.s. is in that GW hype.
It uses the hurricane Katrena as an example of the powerful storms caused by GW.
I was hit by that hurricane, and I live in S. FL.
It very carefully threaded its way around FL and went into the Gulf.
It was not even that strong.
They call it a catagory 5 hurricane but it barely was and not for very long.
Just this one thing would be enough to throw out the whole GW crap because of how deceptive it is at even the most superficial of a glimps of this prpaganda.
I feel sorry for anyone who watches Esoterica Agenda and wants to not believe it because of its view of GW as a tool for power and control.
I live at close to sea level and am more afraid of our "saviors" than rising water.
Believe me, if I notice the water creeping up, towards my house, I will be the first to let everyone know about it.


I can walk to the ocean in 10 minutes so I don't know what that has to do with my mental powers in regards to GW and CC (climate change).
You haven't seen the Al Gore film yet you know enough to debunk it?

I actually spent years in the halls of higher education looking at the evidence and I have yet to be swayed to this all being a myth. I have a free mind so show me the evidence and I will rejudge. Science continually readjusts towards the truth as each discovery and its impacts on the former accepted theories are supported or not. I want the truth. The truth will set us free.


EDIT: My sister in law was flooded out of New Orleans and a good buddy was awarded a medal for his service in recovery operations. PLEASE do not try to minimize the powerful Hurricane Katrina.


[edit on 27-3-2008 by stikkinikki]



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki
 


I'm with you, global warming isn't a myth, it is indeed the truth. It is very true that the earth goes through cycles of being warmer and colder. It happens to be getting warmer right now and it's not because of man.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The religious part I knew.
The American part I skipped.
The conspiracy part was stupid, I don't listen to media talking about conspiracy theories, I read them as they are and I find them just stupid.
The food part is stupid, I've been eating that crap for YEARS and I'm doing fine.
The water part is stupid, because barely anyone drinks water anymore, I haven't drunk a large amount of water in, prolly over a week. He contradicts himself. Western Europe doesn't have fluoride in their water, and their teeth are as healthy as teeth in America, but he said before that fluoride was damaging to teeth.
He says that in the future water will be reduced to 10 gallons a day per person. I have never, NEVER drunk 10 gallons of ANY liquid, combined in 1 day, he then says thats a 90% decrease......WTF. What animal on the PLANET drinks 100 gallons of water in a day?? That would be what, 100 of those water coolers? This guy is full of BS.
Nature comes before humans? OH NO! Well thats HORRIBLE! I mean come on! Those TRILLIONS of animals, are WORTHLESS compared to the few billion humans. Come on humans are a virus, and if you care about the planet, then you realize that SOMETHING has to change. Either lower our way of life, or our population. Personally I couldn't give a rats ass about the enviroment, as long as its destruction doesn't result in OUR destruction.
I've watched only half, and I'm done, I don't live in America, so I don't really care. If you watched this video, and you believe it, go, go do something. Rebel. Attack your country, destroy your government. Don't just bitch, and scream CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This video presents a large problem for common people.
Problem is that the people who caused all these human desasters are still around.
Bush is still president and Hillary is setting things up to become the next.
She was the one behind Waco and killed Foster when he threatened to expose her.
She was hehind the bombing of Serbia.
My solution, boycott the major political parties in the election.
They are both bought and paid for.
So is Obama. We just do not have all the info, yet. But, he is connected to the same criminals who will run him, like they did Carter.
My opinion is that the only way to not vote for them is to vote for someone else.
If you do not vote, or leave one place blank on your ballot, someone else will fill it in for you.
So, take your pick from any other party that you find on your ballot.
Our only hope is to get people in government who will prosicute the real criminals.
There is plenty of evidence to convict nixon, carter, bush, clinton, bush for war crimes.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_Hell
 


He presented facts, you came to the conclusion. The water thing was a small error, I will look into it.

Star and a flag, great video.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damien_Hell
The religious part I knew.
The American part I skipped.
The conspiracy part was stupid, I don't listen to media talking about conspiracy theories, I read them as they are and I find them just stupid.
The food part is stupid, I've been eating that crap for YEARS and I'm doing fine.
The water part is stupid, because barely anyone drinks water anymore, I haven't drunk a large amount of water in, prolly over a week. He contradicts himself. Western Europe doesn't have fluoride in their water, and their teeth are as healthy as teeth in America, but he said before that fluoride was damaging to teeth.
He says that in the future water will be reduced to 10 gallons a day per person. I have never, NEVER drunk 10 gallons of ANY liquid, combined in 1 day, he then says thats a 90% decrease......WTF. What animal on the PLANET drinks 100 gallons of water in a day?? That would be what, 100 of those water coolers? This guy is full of BS.
Nature comes before humans? OH NO! Well thats HORRIBLE! I mean come on! Those TRILLIONS of animals, are WORTHLESS compared to the few billion humans. Come on humans are a virus, and if you care about the planet, then you realize that SOMETHING has to change. Either lower our way of life, or our population. Personally I couldn't give a rats ass about the enviroment, as long as its destruction doesn't result in OUR destruction.
I've watched only half, and I'm done, I don't live in America, so I don't really care. If you watched this video, and you believe it, go, go do something. Rebel. Attack your country, destroy your government. Don't just bitch, and scream CONSPIRACY! CONSPIRACY!



Hey, then just watch the last 5 min. There is a twist.



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stella Lotus
Hey, then just watch the last 5 min. There is a twist.


So he's crazy?



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Flag and a star. Truly a great video



posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great video. More pieces of the bigger picture put together. Now what to do is the next question. I dont think loving the goverment that is going to take away our freedoms or even worse, killing us is going to help things. Is it to late to fight? This video appears to say yes. Love may be our only choice. I hope not.





top topics
 
95
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join