It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project New Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I am currently involved in Project New Earth. It's a project about mapping our world with locations that have significant importance. And not only clichés like Stonehenge or Roswell, New Mexico - but all locations: big and small, known and unknown.

Therefore we invite you all here to participate in Project New Earth.

We invite you to come forward with your knowledge of locations that you know or heard of which could have significant paranormal, spiritual or powerful importance. Locations that are known by ghost stories, legends or urban folklore can also be included in the list.

We are not interested in longer explanations - a list of names could do just fine. For example:

Roswell, New Mexico, USA
Glastonbury Tor, Somerset, England
Casal Paula, Malta
Rendlesham Forest, England

..and so on.

Thank you for your cooperation.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Are you requiring any kind of evidence (above anecdotal) be put forward before a place is listed? Or are ghost stories, legends, heresay, and urban folklore enough?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
nine ladies, stanton moore, derbyshire, england
arbhor low, derbyshire, england

these are 2 beautiful stone circle sites, full of spiritual energy, i often go and chill there, you can find them on google somewhere

enjoy

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by realism

You say "full of spiritual energy" like it's a fact. Got any evidence to support that, or is it just based on the number of shops near by selling dream-catchers and crystals?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Aurora, Texas, USA

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Are you requiring any kind of evidence (above anecdotal) be put forward before a place is listed? Or are ghost stories, legends, heresay, and urban folklore enough?

We need both locations with real evidence and locations that are known by ghost stories, legends, heresay, and urban folklore, etc.

Anything of interesting significance.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by realism
nine ladies, stanton moore, derbyshire, england
arbhor low, derbyshire, england

these are 2 beautiful stone circle sites, full of spiritual energy, i often go and chill there, you can find them on google somewhere

enjoy

Thank you very much

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by realism

You say "full of spiritual energy" like it's a fact. Got any evidence to support that, or is it just based on the number of shops near by selling dream-catchers and crystals?

No, I did not not write "full of spiritual energy".

I wrote:

"...locations that you know or heard of which could have significant paranormal, spiritual or powerful importance. "

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
Aurora, Texas, USA

Please do not waste our time or your time by purposefully posting silly images from television series. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

Aurora, Texas, USA

Please do not waste our time or your time by purposefully posting silly images from television series. Thank you.

The image is not from a television series. It's a picture of Mickey Hays. Mickey Hays played the part of the Aurora alien in the movie "The Aurora Encounter". The movie is roughly based on the alleged UFO crash in Aurora, Texas. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I was replying to realism, who indeed did use those exact words.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
gungywamp groton ct

they have found all kinds of cool stuff there that dates back to 2000 bc

lithic.50g.com...

im sure you will find alot more if you research it

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Aurora, Texas, USA

The image is not from a television series. It's a picture of Mickey Hays. Mickey Hays played the part of the Aurora alien in the movie "The Aurora Encounter". The movie is roughly based on the alleged UFO crash in Aurora, Texas. Thank you.

Ah I see. Pardon my ignorance. And thank you for the link.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rumrunner
Shag Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada

Originally posted by rtcctr
gungywamp groton ct

they have found all kinds of cool stuff there that dates back to 2000 bc

lithic.50g.com...

im sure you will find alot more if you research it

Thank you for your contributions.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by realism

There are no shops near by, these locations are both in the middle of the country side here in derbyshire. And exactly how do i "prove" spiritual energy?? is there something that measures it? if equipment like this is available i would be happy to conduct an experiment for you! As far as me knowing there is energy there, does it count as proof that when i visit this place i feel revitalised and full of love? or that people who practice wiccan and pagan rituals often camp here at solstice and equinox times?? as well as visiting throughout the year? i'm new here so sorry if i didn't back up my post with an evaluation or documented scientific evidence, but really don't you think what you said was a bit rude??

love and light

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

reply to post by realism
As far as me knowing there is energy there, does it count as proof that when i visit this place i feel revitalised and full of love?

I quite agree with you on this.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thankyou, it bothers me that a lot of things we can't explain or have proof of are just instantly dismissed as being non existent, point is i guess with things like this it's also a case of can you prove it doesn't exist?

hope you enjoy researching the place, it is truly beautiful

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Thankyou, it bothers me that a lot of things we can't explain or have proof of are just instantly dismissed as being non existent, point is i guess with things like this it's also a case of can you prove it doesn't exist?

hope you enjoy researching the place, it is truly beautiful

I will. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Ah I see. Pardon my ignorance. And thank you for the link.

Hmmm so your 'organization' missed that one huh? You pounced and didn't even take a second to look it up...

Tells me your not serious... maybe just phishing for info to create your other threads?

Like "Pag Triangle - probably the best UFO hard evidence"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where you state you cannot reveal your 'organization'?

So how much money do you need to start the project?

Project New Earth

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join