It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project New Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Uhm ok im lost what does that site and this thread have to do with each other? This thread is asking for strange locations that site was asking for contributors for a manmade Utopia? You sure that is the Project New Earth site discused above? Not attacking just asking.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drift393
You sure that is the Project New Earth site discused above? Not attacking just asking.

Well the 'style' is similar... if its not then the OP could point us to the correct one...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Ah I see. Pardon my ignorance. And thank you for the link.

Hmmm so your 'organization' missed that one huh? You pounced and didn't even take a second to look it up...

Tells me your not serious... maybe just phishing for info to create your other threads?

Like "Pag Triangle - probably the best UFO hard evidence"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where you state you cannot reveal your 'organization'?

So how much money do you need to start the project?

Project New Earth

This link that you have presented - www.sierratel.com... - has no relation to our project whatsoever. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Anywhere humans have lived or visited within their lifetimes has the potential to be haunted, or have residual energy.

I doubt this "Spooky Mulder" is an agent of the FBI. If he's looking to create a utopia, (really?) one teacher of mine mentioned of a group by the name of "Damanhurian". I could be wrong, but why not reveal what organization is his? Unless he doesn't belong to one? Or,...? Why?

[Oh, and in that link of Spooky's, did anyone notice all those stars? What happened? I would think if they would change-were they taken away? Or, was this post first?- anyway, shouldn't it be a thing like the avatars, where they change on all posts, past and recent, when changed?]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
well, there was this girl I knew. And her bedroom turned out to be the most significant place in my history.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita

Anywhere humans have lived or visited within their lifetimes has the potential to be haunted, or have residual energy.

I doubt this "Spooky Mulder" is an agent of the FBI. If he's looking to create a utopia, (really?) one teacher of mine mentioned of a group by the name of "Damanhurian". I could be wrong, but why not reveal what organization is his? Unless he doesn't belong to one? Or,...? Why?

[Oh, and in that link of Spooky's, did anyone notice all those stars? What happened? I would think if they would change-were they taken away? Or, was this post first?- anyway, shouldn't it be a thing like the avatars, where they change on all posts, past and recent, when changed?]

No. I am not from FBI or the Damanhurian Group. I belong to another Agency.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Lemme guess: THIS Spooky Mulder actually conceils a scaly tail. Only joking, of course.
But you come back after all this time, just to reply to me? Should i feel special?

Seriously now, i wouldn't expect much help, without revealing what you're "from".

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sedona, Arizona. Mount Shasta, California. I hope that's enough to not be flamed for posting a one-liner.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join