It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I did have another dream about a ufo hovering over my garden but nothing worth telling you about.

So that are my "experiences". not special compared to all these contactee and abduction stories but still out of the ordinary i think.

And to answer your specific questions, yes, i do feel different than other people.

I've always had much older friends, the friend closest to my age was 5 years older.
Still i was always frustrated with all of them, even the older friends. What people did, and do, i always found and still find it very childish.

People were going to rollercoaster parks, i never had the need to, not worth my time. People played videogames, i never had the urge to, i had better things to do. people wanted to be popular, i never understand, mind you i was just 11 or 12 years.
All these things teenagers do inever did, i always found it childish. I rather searched the internet, learning about all the topics we discuss on sites like ATS.

So yes, ive always felt different, always felt much more grown up, always felt more serious. I remember all those times when i, as a 10 year old brat, getting myself involved in grown ups discussions. Always frustrating when they had nothing more to say because i was over their league and then yelling at me "what do you know, your a child".

To answer another question, i do not feel the need to get in relationships. Sure, love-realtionships but not the friends-stuff anymore. With most people its just impossible. They all only care about girls, cars, electronic gadgets and never want to even know about the real important things. I've broken with 6 of my 8 best friends, because i realized they will never understand me and will never wake up to the truth and grow the # up

[edit on 25-3-2008 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

Omg

Tinnitus, I have that too
It seems to get louder when I'm near electronical appliances or something... It once sounded like something was flying over my house. It got extremely loud. So loud that I was terrified.. maybe it was just my imagination..
A question from me here. How intelligent do you posters here think you are? Did you maybe feel that you were more intelligent than others when you were young? How easy or difficult was school for you?
Are you the kind of ppl who ask questions (like Newton did when the apple fell) I hope you understand what my question means

By reading these replies it seems that we here aren't much different from each other if you understand what I mean.. Too many similar experiences

Btw I'm male, 17, born 28 march 1990

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
im a willing listener also...... and just like you h3akalee, ive often thought maybe im losing the plot lol....but seems these things happen to very sane, intelligent people...

Yes exactly, the feelings of losing it are the worst, but everytime you (i) realize that there aint anything wrong with me, but with all the other people around me.

Visiting these types of boards are a definite help in realizing that.

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
thanks all 3 of you....... chiiru, yes i also feel relationships are over rated, i had a child young (aged 18) and havent really bothered with rships since..... and its great to hear how we all have had similar experiences and all have the same feelings, thoughts etc......
h3akalee....my mother also had experiences as a child and adult, and at present, she is also very psychic, more so than me..... she remembers when i ran into her room the morning after my strange event at aged 7/8.... she said i kept telling her i went with this white light, that it took me through the wall and i had to ly on a metal bed....i remember the event clearly as though it happened 5 mins ago, but cannot recall telling my mother....
My son is now almost 8, he didnt seem affected at the time, but he is an extremely sensitive child to the world/environment, feelings etc...... he is very different from his peers, much more mature, doesnt see sense in running round the playground pretending to shoot each other etc!!...... and also he feels very emotional looking at art work by KAGAYA, not sure if you have heard of this artist.... im very glad to have found some other likeminded people, thanks for all your replies!

Just like me!!

I've only read the first half of page one but i get the feeling i am not that weird as i always thought. There are people like me, i always knew other people had strange things happening to but you still see yourself as weird. But now your telling about your son, damn its exact the same thing, i wrote about it a few reply's above this one!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Hey I am 21(will be 22 May,4th) I to have problems with relationships(like really not caring about the normal things that people do today,and then when I do they always go bad)I have a different outlook on life and feel that I am destined to do something bigger,I am not caught up with all the "social standards" of today.I am am well liked-but all my friends say I am different somehow.I have never had any direct abduction/ufo experiences but have continuosly had weird dreams-almost always having something to do with space and aliens.I have had vivid dreams were I could swear I was there in a ship.I tend to think "outside"conventional ways-like to far out for my time.I to find people stare at me alot for no known reason,alot of times I get disgusted with the focus on sex,socialites,and "non meaningful things" so much these days.I find I am smarter than all my friends aswell.So I am glad you posted this today so I dont feel so much alone.

Damn this thread is just scaring the hell outta me.
What you are saying is, again, exactly the same is my story.

Like i said in my first reply on this thread, on front of the page before this one, i never had a real abduction but very vivid dreams of ufo's and aliens and one being in a ship, just like you!!

What were you doing in that ship, i attended class, i know it sounds like im crazy but i really was in a classroom.

Forgive me for al my replys in here people but this thread is overwhelming! I knew there were people with such experiences but this is the first time im reading people telling of the exact same things ive been through/dreamt of!

damn

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
@ OP

You are not alone, you never were and never will be!

Were in this together!
We are all connected and one.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ohmymathew

i too tend to catch things mid air for my own short commings and even for others. exactly like crouching tiger hidden dragon when lee mu bi (spelling error) tips over the tea cup and the younger apprentice picks it up..she does this at a moment when there was no direct threat to drop anything.

as a child i was and still am an amazing and accomplished athelete. in 4th grade my teacher made me race all the other students in school and i beat them all. i went on to break school records at high schools that i traveled to for track meets. and i set 10 school records at my high school. i ran the 400m in 47.5 whick is three second shy of the fastest man on earth.

durring that race i tried to tell my mom what happend to me on the inside when i was able to run at such a tremendous speed. i felt connected to the universe. i felt beyond my direct reality. i cried after that run as well TREMENDOUS self realization occured.

i went on to set two school records at sacramento city college in the javelin.

being able to physically do whatever you want to do creats a great feeling of uniqueness.

and thats what this thread is so amazing for.. WE ALL ARE CONCIDERING OURSELVES TO BE VERY VERY UNIQUE!!

some of you are feeling that we are actually similar now that we have connected here. i think so as well.

i commend those who have spiritual abilities, i commend those who shared there experiences about their mental abilities, and those who have outstanding physical ability.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue10110

These experiences are all so interesting, I'm glad OP started this thread!

I don't have tinnitus, but I used to have very good hearing when I was a child, hearing frequencies that when I'd ask friends what that sound was, no one knew what I was talking about. Now I still hear frequencies but they seem to be within the normal range, but for some reason I consider myself to have poor hearing.

Theres so many various experieces I've had seeing ghost and things that I'm not sure what all is connected and what isn't. Its a strange world we live in, that I know for sure. Once I woke up from a reptilian dream and there was a reptilian standing beside me, facing away, invisible but I saw him through my (second sight? sixth sense?) he was very very noticeable. Once I had a oobe where I woke up (my body was asleep) and I saw this brown man watching me, he didn't say anything though. When I say brown man, I mean he had brown hair, brown eyes, brown clothes. All the same shade. He was caucasian looking. He was like a bad disguise.

Not sure what to make of it all! Call me an ingrate but there's been many times I wished I've never had to deal with any of this. There's something to be said for the comfort of ignorance.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by poisonmekare]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Either way, I feel as I am looking at the human race from increasingly alien eyes (thank you Harry Turtledove)

That is exactly how I feel.,

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I ask questions all the time,constantly challenging known science.I still feel Im smarter than most,and tet scores agree.I can not study for test and do really good on them.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What were you doing in that ship, i attended class, i know it sounds like im crazy but i really was in a classroom.

OMG,I have had the same dreams about being in a classroom,It was in some high up building once on a city(not Earth)another time it was in a massive ship.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Like I've asked others before, have you read Sleeper's thread, "I'm coming clean on Extra-Terrestrials"?? Based on what you have posted about your experience he would tell you that you have been inside the ship. I know that might sound a little crazy, but it's most likely true. Not to mention the fact that you are missing 8 hours of time, I can be very certain that he would tell you that you had been in their ship that day. Maybe you even got to go for a joy ride.

Here is the link to the thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't want you to take my word for it but take some time to read this thread, it's great stuff!! Enjoy!

Purduegrad05

PS. I just read your entire posting again and that is a very vivid encounter right there, especially with your friend all freaked out and the missing time. I would read that thread in the link above. It is very long, about 350 pages, but it will help you understand I think. You could even U2U Sleeper, he answers them.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Purduegrad05]

Thanks P.G. I was really nervous posting this. In the 26 years since this has happened, I think only my brother, father, mother(rip), and two good friends knew. I still obsess about it and drive my poor wife crazy with it. I have been trying to "solve" it on my own all this time. Fear of ridicule I guess. This was a giant leap of faith for me. I will take your advice mentioned above. It might take me a bit. Just be patient with me. I'm not too crazy about the idea of me being inside someone else's vehicle without my permission. It's kinda like what I tell my kids. Watch out for the stranger driving by with a lollipop in his hand. I guess I took the lollipop maybe. I dunno. I wig just thinking about. But I gotta know. Somebody here has answers. 26 years...

Erik

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well let me assure you, that you're not alone! You just explained "EXACTLY" what I've noticed and experienced and I'm a 29 male! It gave me the chills reading this as it's exactly what I'm going through and shared this with few of my friends, some that are like me in that sense noticed the shift in our consciousness the ones that are stuck in the drama of life and feed on it, don't even get what I'm trying to say.

I haven't had alien dreams since just recently where I think they implanted something in my arm (inch thick inside my right arm, wasn't there before my "lucid dream") although from what I remember they were very peaceful beings and felt good around them, so not taking it out.

I do see "the awaking" starting few years ago and now majority are getting it. Feels good to see people wake up and question the world around them. I do believe this has something to do with the 2012 scenario, the more I read about our past the more I believe there will be a shift in our consciousness by then.

By 2012 I think we're splitting into "two" groups, with 70% believers and 30% Skeptics. Some will refuse this change as they already are, the more they experience these the more they will accept it as just another part of life, but some will always refuse. So here's to 2012 and our altered consciousness.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
I feel exactly how all of you feel.

I am considered very mature for my age, I have never used drugs, tobacco or drank alcohol because I see no purpose in those things. Whats weird though is the peer pressure is almost non existant.

I am very in tune to peoples feelings and typically I guide a conversation because I can almost entirely feel what they are feeling.

Everytime I talk to someone its very weird. It is like I am looking for someone, I am waiting to meet someone that I am unsure of but I feel that I will meet them one day and am getting increasingly anxious... I am not aware of what I am looking for but I believe they will bring forth great knowledge and help lead me to the truth of things.

My dreams are in tune with nature and dreams from my distant past have come true, recently I am waiting on one to happen but I feel it is more symbolic then anything but will happen.

Relationships for me are tough, I have high standards... I do want to be the average typical guy sometimes but cannot do so. I am bound by morals and rules that are so unfamiliar, yet familiar at the same time.

I wonder if all of this has to deal with what is happening in the world and maybe people like us are about to need to take a stand for something going on?

I have never had UFO experiences... but I do beleive the harder you try to let events reoccur the more they wont. So just relax and live your life and do what you feel you are guided to doing.

And yet again someone describing ME!! I have put this thread in my bookmarks/favourites.
Now i really wanna figure out if there is something more happening here. All these people describing themselves as if they are me, the people with the dreams... it cant be coincidence people's personality are like mine exactly and even are dreaming the same like me, what the hell is going on, i feel like being part of a bad episode of x-files or whatever..

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

I've read most of sleepers thread.. well most of what he said I can relate too, it's just that for him it's a bit more of a harder lesson. sadly i couldn't read his blog it was down so I don't have the complete story. I think every expirience is personal, they know who and what you are so they adjust themselfs to you if needed. To have seen ufos is these days almost common, so i don't feel special or something like that, if i can see them you can too, just need some luck and look up allot
I kinda sense them by now. My hobby is astronomy so i have some knowledge of the night sky so when something moves or seems out of place i notice it sooner.

the time they took me and i remembered it was pure excidental.. I woke up, and saw them, I have to ad i life in a old farmhous my neighbour lifes quarter mile from me and the Ufo was at the outside edge of his rather big backyard. So for the ufo to notice me standing in a dark room at that distance is what scares me a bit. I do not have any recollections on what happened in the time i was out, but i did get a nosebleed the day after at night.. i never have nosebleeds.

Now what I still miss in this discussion is the paranormal expect of it. For me it's an alien thing but for others this might aswell be a paranormal expirience. Being in contact with "the otherside" having spiritual guides, a listening feeling person able to sense beyond.. angels even. what do you think? Do those worlds belong together somehow or are they different?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

All of the previous posters... are there any other feelings that you have had that we are all overlooking?

Great Post OP!

[edit on 23-3-2008 by rjmelter]

Well, i have the feeling of hating this world.
This isnt why im replying to your question but why i do is because i am hoping, and waiting for the day the day we as a species will fall! Not like being extinct or something but like the crash of the dollar or the final war or catastrophic nature disaster or whatever that will end the human style of life and how we treat our precious planet and that stuff.
Its time to change it and the change aint coming when our fellow humans continue the way of living, there way of treating the planet and the way they treat eachother.

Maybe others of you are wanting that to happen too?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OMG netherlands i dont know what to tell you ... but i think this is really awesome.. this is the best thread EVER. im actually happy that this thread is bringing in closure and possibly opening up more questions for you.. imagine if you never ran across this thread. i wish you the best with this mind opening experience.

heres one more interesting questions about what we might have over looked.

does anyone remember the smells involved inside the dream this could help me out. take a look at my previous thread about your understanding level 1-10

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by poisonmekare

These experiences are all so interesting, I'm glad OP started this thread!

I don't have tinnitus, but I used to have very good hearing when I was a child, hearing frequencies that when I'd ask friends what that sound was, no one knew what I was talking about. Now I still hear frequencies but they seem to be within the normal range, but for some reason I consider myself to have poor hearing.

Theres so many various experieces I've had seeing ghost and things that I'm not sure what all is connected and what isn't. Its a strange world we live in, that I know for sure. Once I woke up from a reptilian dream and there was a reptilian standing beside me, facing away, invisible but I saw him through my (second sight? sixth sense?) he was very very noticeable. Once I had a oobe where I woke up (my body was asleep) and I saw this brown man watching me, he didn't say anything though. When I say brown man, I mean he had brown hair, brown eyes, brown clothes. All the same shade. He was caucasian looking. He was like a bad disguise.

Not sure what to make of it all! Call me an ingrate but there's been many times I wished I've never had to deal with any of this. There's something to be said for the comfort of ignorance.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by poisonmekare]

Hmm, now you talk about waking up while the body is asleep, have you ever heard conversations?
Like i posted earlier, ik keep hearing about 3 or 4 sentences of a talk between to people, in english, which isnt my own language, im dutch.

And yeah, about the last comments you made, i know how you feel.
I sometimes hate myself for not being like all the others around me are.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

All of the previous posters... are there any other feelings that you have had that we are all overlooking?

Great Post OP!

[edit on 23-3-2008 by rjmelter]

Well, i have the feeling of hating this world.
This isnt why im replying to your question but why i do is because i am hoping, and waiting for the day the day we as a species will fall! Not like being extinct or something but like the crash of the dollar or the final war or catastrophic nature disaster or whatever that will end the human style of life and how we treat our precious planet and that stuff.
Its time to change it and the change aint coming when our fellow humans continue the way of living, there way of treating the planet and the way they treat eachother.

Maybe others of you are wanting that to happen too?

What you are asking for is a rebirth. And yes I do feel the same way. Look up HOPI Indian legends (prohpecy) And look up Tom Brown Jr. books see if you are interested... I think you would like it. Basically the hopi believe in White men who have very similar beliefs as ours that will go back to the natural way of living... they are waiting for this day... perhaps it is close. I want to go visit them badly and urgently feel pulled either to Arizona or Colorado... not sure that is a good enough anwser but as all things are connected I believe that that is a piece of the puzzle. When mankind realizes he does not have to be a murderous killer to be a man then maybe things will advance as is needed. We will see this play out in the near future but like you I want anwsers and am watching this post.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs
OMG netherlands i dont know what to tell you ... but i think this is really awesome.. this is the best thread EVER. im actually happy that this thread is bringing in closure and possibly opening up more questions for you.. imagine if you never ran across this thread. i wish you the best with this mind opening experience.

heres one more interesting questions about what we might have over looked.

does anyone remember the smells involved inside the dream this could help me out. take a look at my previous thread about your understanding level 1-10

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

Its just very weird.
I always knew there were people experiencing things out of the ordinary, i visit this board for some years now, and some other dutch boards since i was in my early teens.

But reading the OP telling about her son who's EXACTLY like me, reading people that have had almost the very same dreams like me, reading people who talk about themselfves like they are talking about me, its overwhelming.

It cant be coincidence any more, sure, similar experiences ok, but having the exact same personality, exact same dreams and experiences, there is a bigger picture here and now im prepared to give my social life completely up to find out what it is...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

toeval bestaat niet.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join