It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

As a previous practitioner with lucid dreams i highly suggest you get in touch with those who are having similar experiences. if you begin to communicate with these people your gonna want them and YOU to keep a dream journal. document document document... keep them on paper.

once your done contact the others and find out how many of you had similar dreams and they dont have to relate to alien craft at all to be important in this search. this is one way for you to get your "hand" involved and turn up real results. keep in touch and let us know.!

and remember to smell in the dream its the forgotten sense.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
toeval bestaat niet. MEANS Chance does not exist for all of you who did not understand that. It is a good point.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

That is what I've been doing, keeping a dream journal, I started to journal them more around mid to late last year, and I already have a ton of entries. :O

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

For those of you who do not know... Psychology also wishes those who dream to keep dream journals. It is your soul/spirit using the symbols of your life (as symbols are different for everyone... a circle could mean eternal to one and the end (black hole) to others) But the mind thinks in symbols. Anywho a dream to me is kinda like a back up of a computer. Your mind crams as much info into a dream as possible in hopes you will remember it and then you will sort out what your spirit is trying to tell you. Once you get in tune... things only get better

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
reply to post by LordThumbs

That is what I've been doing, keeping a dream journal, I started to journal them more around mid to late last year, and I already have a ton of entries. :O

ok people lets all start a dream journals. this could be a very insightful prep for the possible 2012 eara.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter

Originally posted by TheNetherlands

All of the previous posters... are there any other feelings that you have had that we are all overlooking?

Great Post OP!

[edit on 23-3-2008 by rjmelter]

Well, i have the feeling of hating this world.
This isnt why im replying to your question but why i do is because i am hoping, and waiting for the day the day we as a species will fall! Not like being extinct or something but like the crash of the dollar or the final war or catastrophic nature disaster or whatever that will end the human style of life and how we treat our precious planet and that stuff.
Its time to change it and the change aint coming when our fellow humans continue the way of living, there way of treating the planet and the way they treat eachother.

Maybe others of you are wanting that to happen too?

What you are asking for is a rebirth. And yes I do feel the same way. Look up HOPI Indian legends (prohpecy) And look up Tom Brown Jr. books see if you are interested... I think you would like it. Basically the hopi believe in White men who have very similar beliefs as ours that will go back to the natural way of living... they are waiting for this day... perhaps it is close. I want to go visit them badly and urgently feel pulled either to Arizona or Colorado... not sure that is a good enough anwser but as all things are connected I believe that that is a piece of the puzzle. When mankind realizes he does not have to be a murderous killer to be a man then maybe things will advance as is needed. We will see this play out in the near future but like you I want anwsers and am watching this post.

Yes indeed, thats about just the right word for it, rebirth.
Watching the daily news gets me mad, reading the newspapers makes me sick.

Either we have to undergo a rebirth or cease to exist, im even prepared to be extincted, because the ways things are going now and how people behave is outrageous and cant continue.

I am no religious person but if there indeed exists a hell i guess everyone else in the universe calls it Earth.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

toeval bestaat niet. MEANS Chance does not exist for all of you who did not understand that. It is a good point.

Chance is the probability of an outcome that we make for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

What were you doing in that ship, i attended class, i know it sounds like im crazy but i really was in a classroom.

OMG,I have had the same dreams about being in a classroom,It was in some high up building once on a city(not Earth)another time it was in a massive ship.

Damn this just gets way freaker every single second.
I dont recall attending class in a building but who knows as i seem to forget dreams real quick after waking up.
But like i said, i was in a massive ship while attending class.
I do remember getting some sort of tour too, seeing some very weird creatures i have never seen in movies or drawings.
They did not frighten me at all, not even that blue 5 feet high alien with a bad mood.
Very weird because when i come to think of it, if i see such a creature while im awake im sure it would scare the # out of me.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Reading some posts has actually made me feel very emotional....... as netherlands feels, its like reading about yourself..... im finding it truly amazing

.......i do also feel a 'hatred' towards this world, not the planet itself, but how its treated and abused, i often think how id love to just go and live in a commune somewhere and just be a modern day hippy! (as long as i could take my laptop lol)........ i feel like i just dont 'get it' here, i never feel at home anywhere, i never feel settled.... i dont understand peoples ways or how people can just live in their little bubble and never think outside of it, i just dont belong alot of the time...

There are so many dreams/thoughts/events i could write about but id be here forever, its very overwhelming...... i sometimes have episodes where i kinda go into myself, withdraw i suppose, where i start asking questions about all this and try to seek them out within myself....... does anyone else tend to have a need to be alone? im terrible for this....

i read in a previous post on here, someone who felt paralyzed in bed and started seeing mental images, i had this a few months ago, there was a stillness in the room and my mind, and i couldnt move, there was a clear ET in my minds vision, just the head, looking at me, then blank.......next day i woke up covered in hives with swollen lips/eyes, the hives remained for 6 weeks, no allergy medicine worked, not cause was found...... in the back of my mind i cant help wondering if it was connected.....

I am thinking this thread has a meaning behind it, even if we all just get our own little personal gain from it, im sure ive already made friends i can keep in touch with on here, its the little coincidences that lead to the big events i feel, so im looking forward to what comes of this thread........
thanks all.......Cheryl

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordThumbs

As a previous practitioner with lucid dreams i highly suggest you get in touch with those who are having similar experiences. if you begin to communicate with these people your gonna want them and YOU to keep a dream journal. document document document... keep them on paper.

once your done contact the others and find out how many of you had similar dreams and they dont have to relate to alien craft at all to be important in this search. this is one way for you to get your "hand" involved and turn up real results. keep in touch and let us know.!

and remember to smell in the dream its the forgotten sense.

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

Its a very good idea, but its really difficult for me to remember dreams.
When i wake up, i wake up in a crowded place, i have 3 younger sisters and brother and they are always fighting and yelling at eachother when then need to wake up for school, so its almost impossible to focus on my dream with all the fighting around me.
I will try tough.

And now youve said it, i cant remember just one dream in all my life when i smelled somthing, not even in one dream!! Why is that?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm

i read in a previous post on here, someone who felt paralyzed in bed and started seeing mental images, i had this a few months ago, there was a stillness in the room and my mind, and i couldnt move, there was a clear ET in my minds vision, just the head, looking at me, then blank.......next day i woke up covered in hives with swollen lips/eyes, the hives remained for 6 weeks, no allergy medicine worked, not cause was found...... in the back of my mind i cant help wondering if it was connected.....

I had something like that recently, the face was what I remember the most. Then I had a very strange dream involving someone having cancer (listed the name, but I don't know this guy too well lol), woke up after that and felt like someone had kicked my butt (my ribs were bruised and it was painful to breathe deeply, yawn, hiccup and cough), was like that for 3 days. I felt so miserable those 3 days, and I have no idea why or how that happened, it was like I got into a fight or something. For the first day I was saying it was because I slept wrong. Now I'm not so sure, especially linked with the two dreams I had that previous night.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Toeval bestaat niet means: COINCIDENCE doesnt exist. Would be very sad if there were no chances.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Heyyyy there. I'm young. I'm practically a baby. I'm 22. I should prolly be wearing diapers. Jesus! I can type by now!?!?! Holy moly!

Anyway... I've had like way too many experiences to write about. It doesn't seem like a lot when they actually are always happening, because "always" is kind of a lot less frequently than always... prolly like a few strange things a month, maybe like two or three super odd things a year. Not enough for even a mini-series.

I don't care to prove myself to anyone. First of all, if this is all just in my head, then there it will remain. I don't suck the world around me into my experiences, and for the most part, my experiences don't interfere with others.... so I could probably get proof, but I'd rather just brush off these incidents as due to the "possibility" of being insane, and not actually "being" insane. So am I proving the existence of these things to others, or am I trying to prove myself innocent of a crime I haven't commited? To be honest, these forums provide the real proof that weird things do happen... because by simple means of using statistics, a healthy chunk of people on here with stories to tell A) don't have anything to gain, and B) aren't delusional...

So, in the case of being fair and balanced, everyone on these forums should be approached as though they are being honest and clear headed, until evidence or their own admissions gives probable cause to warrant suspicion and further interrogation.

With that duely noted, I believe also that this reality is not exactly what we think it is, and within every seemingly inate object or occurence is just as much mystery and wonder as within every seemingly "supernatural" apparition or occurence.

It's the challenge for the experiencer to continue to spread his wonder and knowledge evenly, and to not let any one small slice of this possibly infinite reality gain more of a stance of importance over the rest. Just because something is mysterious to us does not mean it is any more important than the things we already know, because one day, those shadowy things we see scurrying around out there in the deep dark distance will be illuminated for all to understand. Today's pseudo-science is tomorrow's new frontier.

Don't think of it as something that shouldn't be. Think of it as something that always was. I think if people eliminate the mentality of "this shouldn't be", we would find answers to our questions a lot easier.

We rely so much on science to sell...err ehem tell... us what's real and what's fake, that it's like we're holding someone else's hand on the balancing beam of life... never really developing our own sense of balance... So how do we know at which point do we begin to lose control all together?

As long as we don't fall and hurt ourselves, who cares? Seems to be a popular mentality nowadays. You can fall into science's hands and let it run away with you and determine your reality, or you can be a discerning citizen of this reality, and you can learn on your own what feels like balance and what feels like off-kilter.

So.... those younger generations of UFO/alien/paranormal experiencers out there, including me, we are on the brink of discovering a new frontier in our reality. Don't let the corporate owned science industry tell you your experiences aren't valid, but also don't forget what you do know.

It's hard to stay balanced. That's the only thing that's for sure.

EDIT:

I'd also like to add this.

I'f we're always holding the hand of science so we don't fall and make a mistake, doesn't it make sense that we're constantly building more fear towards falling? The more fear we have of falling, the stronger we cling to what we think is stable....even if what we think is stable is on shaky ground as well.

So... if even science fears to tread these waters, what are our other options? Isn't the only alternative to objectivity subjectivity? We should be studying the experiences of individuals much closer than we are.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
Reading some posts has actually made me feel very emotional....... as netherlands feels, its like reading about yourself..... im finding it truly amazing

.......i do also feel a 'hatred' towards this world, not the planet itself, but how its treated and abused, i often think how id love to just go and live in a commune somewhere and just be a modern day hippy! (as long as i could take my laptop lol)........ i feel like i just dont 'get it' here, i never feel at home anywhere, i never feel settled.... i dont understand peoples ways or how people can just live in their little bubble and never think outside of it, i just dont belong alot of the time...

There are so many dreams/thoughts/events i could write about but id be here forever, its very overwhelming...... i sometimes have episodes where i kinda go into myself, withdraw i suppose, where i start asking questions about all this and try to seek them out within myself....... does anyone else tend to have a need to be alone? im terrible for this....

I am thinking this thread has a meaning behind it, even if we all just get our own little personal gain from it, im sure ive already made friends i can keep in touch with on here, its the little coincidences that lead to the big events i feel, so im looking forward to what comes of this thread........
thanks all.......Cheryl

Everything you say could be me saying it, again.
And yes, i do feel the need to be alone, i love to be alone and get lost in my thoughts.
I love to sit under a tree on a summerday by the water, just philosophing about what we discuss here.
But i love to be in the nature anyways so... i especially like water, i hope to live by or on the water someday.

Ooh and something else came up, somebody ever dreamt of Atlantis? Well maybe it wasnt atlantis but it sure ass hell was very ancient and advanced.
No time to explain it now tough, maybe later when somebody else had such dreams too.

Im off to bed now, its 0:46 in the morning now over here in Holland, tomorrows gonna be just another useless and pointless day of work.
To bad society is actually slavery, dont work, dont eat. We have no time to work on the real important (inner) things...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
again, like many of you here it all relates to me too.. loner but not lonely...check..hate the world the way it is...check... no need to be in a relationship...check.. creative person...dubble check...waiting for 2012...check..

lets talk fears, my only fear is the fear for electicity (but i love electronics)., i'm not talking about static electricity but high power stuff. does that ring any bells out here?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm afraid of lightning. That might relate.

Like.... that's my number 1 fear. Lightning, and since thunder is related, that gets me nervous as well.

Where's....my.... puffer?

*POOT POOT*

ahh that's better.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It was the only real time I OOBEd except for a near death experience (if it can be called that, not sure) when I was 15... there was no sound whatsoever. I've noticed this with most waking paranormal experiences i've had, they tend to be more visually oriented. Once I was flipping a switch in my basement and something whispered in my ear. A ghost, I've seen many ghosts/spirits but only heard that one.

The only audio I get usually happens in dreams, like with aliens and such.

It's interesting that some of you dream of school rooms, I don't, but I do often have dreams that seem to be lessons. Like that reptilian dream, it was teaching me about reptoids and their history and threats to humans by reptoids, that not all reptoids were the same. It had a single male narrator and when I woke up he was standing there, then disappeared after a minute or so.

With the aliens I usually get telepathic communication, no verbal speaking to me or to each other. No explanations of their actions, just directions of what they want me to do, at most. I've asked a question before only to have them vaguely comfort me and then steer it back to the directions. It seems manipulative, even the time I felt overwhelming joy, I realised it was artificially manipulated. I was influenced to feel that way so I'd be complacent and go along with them.

Once I had a black and white dream in Chinese and it was like a film, showing chinese concentration camps and all kinds of horrible things that were being done. It was like straight out of a nazi camp. The whole thing was narrated in chinese but for some reason I understood what was being said. It was a very strange experience indeed! If I remember correctly there were even subtitles, maybe that's how I knew what was said.

The problem is separating subconsious dreams from the significant ones, but these sure feel pretty significant to me.

My mom's experiences were very verbal, on the other end of the spectrum. She often had long conversations with the aliens, she even had names for them. They didn't always appear as aliens, sometimes as people. I vaguely remember being at one gathering as a child, actually. She also remembered it. They looked human then, though.

Interestingly, she doesn't have any experiences anymore. But then she's had a hysterectomy due to many fibroids. She had her tubes tied at 23, right after she had me though. She'd had less and less experiences as she got older.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by poisonmekare

I had a dream of a school room last night... it was odd. I hope nobody mentioned it before 10 pm last night that way it would be validated. But i dont know where the classroom was. Just that I was in a classroom.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Whoops lol.

But the meaning is still the same... Coincidence and Chance are very close to the same meaning depending on the user. The term used is a very good one though. Like I said before I wonder whats going on with all of these people to have such similar stories. I would hope that we are not ourselves hybrids lol because if we were... There would be a lot of angry people ... and i Dont want to kill anyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remeber for a month or so when I was 15 and having these dreams almost everynight,every morning I would feel sick and vomit-I wasnt sick or anything just nauseous.I remember talking to someone about it that was into this kinda stuff and they said it might be gravity sickness-from being exposed to artificial or less gravity for prolonged periods.Anyone on here ever have that happen to them?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join