It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

younger generation believers...with experiences

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Purduegrad05

Well its good to see another repetable source come forward,what did you graduate in?By the way I live in Illinois-thats not to far from Purdue University.Anyways the feeling you described I have talked about on another thread.It is called A "HYPNIC JERK" I too have experienced it,as well as many others prolly.It is due to a field of low oxygen building around you and causing sudden muscle contraction-my psyc. professor explained that to me.

Also if possible can we do a count of how many male and females have replied to this post-just curious?!

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I'm female. And since the topic of birthdays came up before, I was born May 9, 1986.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12hourpie

Do you live in the U.S.,have you had any experiences or can you relate to anything on here?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Female. lol.

October 29, 1984.

Stranger enough, I've began to notice that the majority of the strange things for me, happen around the 27th thru the 1st or 2nd of the month.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
27th october, 1982......and female in case that wasnt obvious!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

signature
"I'm waking up at the start of the end of the world,
but its feeling just like every other morning before" - Matchbox 20

Lol,I love that song......but Ive never really took notice of dates when things happen,it seems like they have died down for me though in the last 2 or so years.The last (meaningful?)dream I had was about 7 months ago,I dreamnt I was on a spaceship going to a base on the Moon ,I got to go on the base on everything,the spaceshipt looked human-like i n design.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you for the very interesting thread, OP! Reading through the responses, I'm reminded of some unusual experiences of my own. Firstly, I have a clear memory of a “white man” (literally that – a white figure with no discernible facial features - telling me that I had to lie a particular way in the bed: on my side with my right arm above my head. I had to have been five or six at the time, and I've never understood if it was a dream or not.

Secondly, from early childhood to my early to mid-twenties (I'm 37 now, btw) I had very vivid and frightening dreams of being outdoors, and above me the sky was filled with shining crystalline ships. I don't know why I refer to them as ships, but in the context of the dream I knew they were vessels of some kind.

The third point comes in response to one of H3akalee's posts. He mentioned helicopters, and during the same period that I was having the dreams of being outdoors, I was occasionally woken up by a very scary, bright light shining through the window, followed by the loud sound of a helicopter (as if it were right above the roof). Now this very well could have been, and probably was, a helicopter, but all the same, why would a chopper be flying that low over the suburbs shining its spotlight into windows?

Thanks again for the thread, and I hope these recollections of min can add something to the discussion.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Graphic_View

HAHA,Ive had police shine search lights in my window before.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I live in the U.S. and mentioned (granted, it was a few pages ago) that I've had similar experiences to the rest of you, such as "problems relating to people, balls of light in my room, parents seeing UFOs, etc." However, I can't relate to the dreams a few people mentioned, since I don't seem to remember mine.

Also, does anyone else have a lot of allergies? Mine have to do with animal products (meats, milk).

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I graduated from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue with a BS in Industrial Management, best 5 years of my life. GO BOILERS!!

Thanks for that little bit of information about the "Hypnic Jerk", I had never heard that one before, but anything is possible. I guess in all honesty I would rather believe that my soul is being taken by ET at night while I sleep, which I firmly believe, but your explanation from your psyc. professor is definitely a possibility too. I know that is kind of a crazy statement since we should believe what the medical field tells us about this kind of thing, but from what I have read on Sleeper's thread and on this one as well, I lean more towards the paranormal. Not because I want to believe it more, but because it is something I have felt since I was young...like I've been looking to get back out into the universe or something. It's weird, but it is what it is.

Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Are you male or female purdue?

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 12hourpie

Sorry!Ive been reading so many threads.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Male, Born September 16, 1982.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm male. I was born on December 8, 1981. Since someone asked earlier in the thread about art, I play the keyboard and make music (if you can call the noise I make that lol.)

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I left a post earlier in this thread but am still following it. I am a 25 year old guy.

I do not believe I have ever been abducted, but lately I do get very weird visualizations and dreams about aliens and or other things.

Sometimes when I am about to fall asleep my whole body goes numb, or fuzzy, and i get hit with weird images and visuals in my head. They are so clear its frightening.

It freaks me out and I cant help but open my eyes or wake myself up to have it stop. I have tried to let it continue but I always end up opening my eyes and rolling over so I can fall asleep. I end up getting scared and having to convince myself that I am safe in my bed and nothing is wrong. They are never good images, sometimes aliens, sometimes just strange nightmarish things. Does this happen to anyone? It started a few months ago after I became more aware of my surroundings. Like I said its not every night, once every two weeks on average.

Growing up I could count the number of nightmares I had on both my hands, in other words i never used to get them.

I feel like If i said this to anyone i know personally they would commit me!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Hey,did they start as rapid flashes of light when you close your eyes to go to sleep?I have been getting those recently.Also what year were you born?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Please stay on topic. we don't need to know birthdays etc.

Also, watch the one line off topic posts.

Thank You.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Well I have just been informed that for me to do the corrilational study I want to with b-days and experinces you all must u2u me,so I ask that everyone on this post u2us me w/ that info.

NOTE TO MOD:Sorry this is off topic but its the quickest way to let them know.Wont happen again.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
born; April 3 1975

and i forgot to say i've seen many ufos aswell... still do. mostly lights/orbs.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Read a few posts in this thread and wanted to ask if any of you have experienced sleep paralysis?
Why I ask this is because every time it happens I feel that someone is doing it to me and I think/hope that this someone is aliens

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Blue10110]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join