It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear of Ufos?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
if you keep on seeing ufos, then why dont you capture them on video or take a picture? sorry for the one-liner...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Members here have given you some good suggestions. Get a camera and try to capture a picture, if it is to far away for the camera to pick it up at least get the location, time and weather conditions.

If you truly believe you had a sighting report it to:

www.nuforc.org...

I constantly read that people want to have not just a sighting but an abduction and they say they wouldn't be afraid. I believe frayed1 can verify it doesn't necessarily turn out that way. When FDR said, there is nothing to fear but fear itself..... I bet he never was taken and examined and had recall of it. Fear is a human thing, its there no matter how brave you believe you are.

The ships have many lights and can/do mimic any aircraft they choose to right down to sound effects if they would like.

These beings can also allow (yes allow) you to feel calm or fear and the use of control all depends on the human, these beings consider most humans hostile.

Always go with what your senses/gut tell you to do.

I have spent over 5 decades knowing them some are good some aren't, just as some humans are good and some aren't.

You are only 15 and it is upsetting to me that this will be with you the rest of your life. No matter how you try to forget this, it will only stand out more. You will always have questions and IF this was a UFO and if you were taken at some point in your life you will have recall.

If you live in the USA you can check for groups in your area at:

www.meetup.com...

There are many here that have been abducted and all you need to do is ask for help and we I am sure will help you with what we can. Feel free to U2U me at anytime.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Its not even odd that i find three of my friend's here who i beleive are true experiancer's.

You will find nobody better to talk with than observe 50 to share your worries with if you have any that is.

The word's they speak are the truth as they beleive it.

Just like mine are.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks, h3akalee

Every situation is different and each person handles each situation differently.

For example you will hear people here and elsewhere refer to the Grey's as evil and so many take the entire Grey species as evil. Well, there are many different types of Grey's and they are not all evil.

Imagine some of these beings coming here and dealing with the greedy/bad human leaders and coming to the conclusion all human beings are greedy/bad, then they went back and said all human life forms are evil and need to be dealt with.

Slowly truths are coming out and I will say through my research everything is just about out there somewhere on the www.

The disclosure people want will come when it is time to come, the question is, how will it be presented to you such as in a good light or an evil light.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I have seen many in my time most far away but the first one was only a few feet away and think of it like this for the technology they have and what it could do they are not doing anything but flying around I dont think they would mean you harm and just fly around look at it this way its there only way of letting you know they are there without scaring the you know what out of you lol make logs and get into seeing them like a project to would take your mind off of it for a little while is better then nothing

good post my friend I hope you find peace with it

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am going to throw something out here but please understand this is just something I am trying to piece together and it could be way....way off. I think the time has come that maybe we need to start talking out loud so we can put things together.

I believe many who deal with this subject know that sometimes all it takes is to hear a certain sound or to read a certain word/s or see something that triggers a memory.

I am working off what I have been shown or told during my lifetime experiences with the Teacher I go/went to on most of my experiences.

I have written of this experience so I won't rewrite it but the ones that know me might remember me writing about this. In short I was a Grey and asked by the extremely tall Grey's beings (that I was told were known as our Creator's) if I would come to Earth and help the human race when it was time. Blah, blah, blah I agreed. I was told when I became human I would become stupid and that they would come to me throughout my human life when they could and I would learn what I needed to know.

Bing a ding-ding I'm human. Okay during this lifetime I have had experiences which is better known as abduction to most.

Is there a possibility that abductions are humans with alien souls that have been sent here via agreements they made and just have not remembered?

I know this might be hard to understand because you haven't experienced what I have but the more I look back on things I believe abductees need to search there abductions and think about this, I appreciate your thoughts on this.

Please, state you thoughts politely no need to be rude. This is just a thought from the things I was shown or told of.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think your theory is a sound one.

But at the same time i think you need to realise this could just be a mindset that the one's who take you have placed on you in perticular.

Maybe to make you feel more at ease about what they are doing to you and what is actually going on in your life.

You know as well as i that these being's can be master manipulator's indeed i was once manipulated over a period of a few hours to lay down on my couch.

I even folded my jumper into a pillow !

I resisted as much as i could but in the end i felt simpley obliged to lay down.

If they have such great control over our emotion im shure you see what im getting at with my point.

Just some food for thought.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
helloh3,

I hear what you are saying.

Could it be like when we imagine how something is going to be then the time comes and the event isn't anything like we imagined.

Maybe and I mean only maybe SOME abductees in another life gone by was asked if they could/would go to Earth would they. If they agreed then were sent here they might not remember that past and are reacting in the human senses now.

For example maybe they agreed to come here to help say with Reproduction of Life and they thought they were going to produce life here not realizing that what they had agreed to was to become human then they would be abducted and used for collection of Ova or Sperm.

Goodness does that make any sense, anywho it was a thought and I thought I would share to see what kind of thoughts anyone had on this.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
those who have delved into this matter ( soul transfering ) find it is out there as part of the truth. more than one occation i ran across an abduction case or a top secret hidden file that has recently hit the internet about the soul transfering process. how aliens treat the body like an empty beer can after the soul has been extracted and placed somewhere else..

as for the original post. being that your 15 years of age.. im assuming i can relate to you since i had an issue with fear at that age. it lasted for 3 years though. every night when the sun when down i would get anxiety. not sure if you really understand what anxiety is. but your common scense tells you its an uncomfortable feeling im sure..

i learned to deal with fear after having what i call my psycho sickness. i called it that cause i felt it was purely psychological. i would lay in bed and have to stare at the corner of my room near the floor in order to fall asleep eyes open. if i turned to lay on my side or look at the ceiling i would feel dizzy, if i stared at the corner and closed my eyes i would get dizzy too. and have an upset stomach, i thought i was going to be like this forever.

i defeated the fear when one night as the sickness crept in. my step brother was having a dinner at a resturaunt i told my mom to take me home just as the sun went down cause i could feel the sickness comming. but i was sick of being sick so when i got home and was left alone, i screamed and yelled and to my surprise i said. "leave me alone now and forever" i was looking in my bathroom mirror at this time. it felt like i was being targetted from somewhere for like 3 years.

im sure this has nothing to do with aliens, but you should keep in mind that your fear is a bodily reaction it tells YOU that its ready for action just in case aliens get under your skin, your fear can be your best friend. befriend your human emotions...

one last bit, when your that age 15 and such you really dont have an idea of your mortality till you get a little older, you feel imortal for the most part, but soon you will see how temporary your time is here.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Uber,

Is anything new happening or has it been quite. Remember we are here for you keep us updated.

edit to add:

Has anyone heard from Uber_Offizer

[edit on 24-3-2008 by observe50]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yeah I'm back, I've been lurking a bit without logging in and posting.

I've figured the best way to keep myself sane is just don't go look outside at night.

But I have noticed they always stay about the same distance away and never go north towards our area, they always stay south going from east to west.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sorry to be dull, prosaic and repetitive, but get two cameras, set them up on tripods an arm-span apart, set one to hi-gain (for very low light) the other for just standard low light (don't mess about with shutter speeds) and next time you see one of these things, start both cameras filming. The result can be analysed and the sighting might become less scary when you have something to do.

If you can have someone with you, all well and good, because you can discuss what you're both seeing on camera over the mic. At the very least, you should give a commentary of what your eyes are seeing, which might be comparable with what you're filming or it might not.

Seriously. I don't get why more people don't do this with regular sightings. Should I move house and do it myself? Where is the best place to get a definite series of sightings, say, this month?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Uber,

One thing you can not do is allow this to eat your life up. Your young, put your thoughts and energies into other things then hopefully things might settle down for you.

Remember we are here if you need us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join