It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of multidimensional molecules that know you're watching...Down the rabbit hole.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good video......I have seen much of this before, but not all in one place. I do think we need a "new" science. I do firmy also believe that the simple people that dont ask questions, and just live their dull, weird little live are much happier than we few making ourselves nuts.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Pretty intense stuff. The random actor sequences kind of takes away from it though. I wish they just left it as a purely scientific discussion without all that random stuff thrown in, it might be a lot more credible to people.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

thank you jackinthebox...

this is a TREAT to watch!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

yeah man, I agree with ya, but good nonetheless.
Those actor scenes are for the regular folk who need something to entertain them while they watch it lol.

wonder if theyll mention Astral Projection

*edit to add:
I take it back...
That black kid in part three is awesome...
and I mean that.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Seems to be a hit! Thanks for watching guys. I thought it was really cool too (ovbiously) so I'm glad you're enjoying it.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

dude, I'm more than enjoying it... i'm on episode 6 right now, ill prob stay up til i finish em all lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was actually really interested and a bit of a believer until I read the link provided on this forum showing a lot of the information, studies and intellectuals are not entirely correct, reliable or even sane since the “master enlightenment” teacher believes she is channeling a 35000 year old spiritual warrior from Atlantis.

I am really disappointed now about the whole phenomena that it could be just another group trying to make another scientology religion and recruit converts.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Greetings

This document had a profound effect on me. I have always been very negative person, an atheist. My greatest fear in life has been cancer, i dont know why. Anyway, after watching this document i had almost an religious experience. I can not really describe it, my whole body just felt good and i felt good my self.

I understood that there is no reason to feel negative and hate my life, or my self. This document really made me think about life, and what great things might come in near future. Maybe the feared 2012 is year of enlightment, who knows.

Thanks for posting this, i really got lot out of it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuLongQun
I am really disappointed now about the whole phenomena...

Yes – this is an awesome movie with the intention to think/research further.

My life has been based, not on believing, but on making things come true.
It worked for me and there is so much to discover.

If you let the skeptic’s link turn you off – be their guest…
… in the quantum world is anything possible … in fact I have not seen a topic (UFO, Religion…) that is without a negative counterpart… that is part of being in polarity.
No one has an answer, everyone is searching for their own truth… and this movie will take anyone down the rabbit hole.
To life

[edit on 23-3-2008 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I wish they had given us the names and professions of the people espousing their opinions, for all I know they could be crazy ATS'ers.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MuLongQun

There already are a bunch of new pseudo-religious money-makers out there now along these lines. "The Secret" and the "Teachings of Abraham" are two that jump off the top of my head. They're interesting, and a bit similar, but I don't really put this in the same category, nor do I give them too much merit.

I read some of the "debunk" article, and it doesn't really do a good job. It just sort of tries to undermine.

Quantum is not a religious movement of itself of course. I see this video as being enlightening without the mumbo-jumbo. There are always going to be people with different interpretations of things, and I think you have to take what you want from this video, realizing that the information is filtered through someone else's lense. Now go out and look upon the world with your own eyes, knowing more than you did before.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

More than you could ever care to read about why the film is unreliable:

What the Bleep do we know? - Academic reaction

Mod Edit: Link target corrected - Jak

[edit on 23/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I've seen the film before, and I thought it was quite interesting and entertaining. That said, there are quite a few skeptics that take serious issue with Ramtha (a.k.a. JZ Knight), and, likely, for good reason.

Personally, I would like to see the "Quantum" version. I've heard that some of the scientists interviewed have said that their statements were a bit misconstrued, through the editing job, in the origional film; so hearing their full unedited interviews would definitely be the way to go.

Just a bit of "fair warning" to new viewers.

[edit on 3/23/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

I didn't see anything in your link that taught me anything. I never took the film to be utterly factual, especially considering that much of the hard science remains theoretical.

Having said that, I am sure most of us here are aware of the Placebo Effect. That is clearly an example of the mind shaping physical reality. They have even cured brain tumors using it. Of course it is not 100% effective, but it still is not fully understood either.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Mai Mai, this looks like nice brain food.

*settles down for a tea-party*

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
I've heard that some of the scientists interviewed have said that their statements were a bit misconstrued

I, for one, wouldn't even give a damn. I've known enough of the physicist and engineer types to know that most of their credibility ends with their ability to crunch numbers. They are not especially trained to be very creative thinkers.

That's why people like Tesla, Einstein and Newton were so important (and even they made technical "errors" that have since been reconsidered, as they invented entire fields of science). It takes nothing to make someone read out of a textbook and teach them to plug numbers.

When the numbers stop working, and it's obvious another theory needs to be developed, there's always been this kind of crap historically. No one will agree until someone makes it too obvious NOT to agree.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by bsbray11]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack

You cannot debunk the Double Slit Test which proves that all matter knows when its being looked at.

The linked video is a simplification that leaves out one important fact.

We are NOT looking at the particles directly. We are measuring their location using a detector.

In order to detect a particle the device has to interact with it on a quantum level. It's most likely that interaction that causes the wave function to collapse, not our "observation" of the particle.

[edit on 3/23/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
We are NOT looking .... We are measuring ....
our "observation" of the particle.
[edit on 3/23/2008 by eaglewingz]

Now this is a point of the movie.

There’s no ‘WE’ and ‘OUR’.
The whole observation depends on the ONE observer.

That is in correlation with your (for you) and my (for myself) observation.

No wonder we have different realities (and therefore different opinions)and this depends on how each ‘single’ observer views their Quantum Field.

I make myself a very joyful QF tonight - lots of happy particles around

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have both the short and extended versions of this (The short one is "What the Bleep" and the extended "Down the Rabbit Hole"). These are essentially New Age "interpretations" of theoretical physics, challenged by mainstream physicists. Interesting, but stretching the current theory to the breaking point.

If anyone is serious about learning something about quantum physics, I would recommend the movie "Mind Walk" starring Live Ullmann, Sam Waterston and John Heard. It is based on the Fritjof Capra book "The Turning Point".

Three people, a physicist, an American presidential candidate, and a poet in a discussion combining politics, quantum physics, ecology, and poetry. OUTSTANDING in it's presentation of quantum physics versus the mechanistic Cartesian view and how everything is connected.

I love the ending - where the poet puts everything in perspective. I own the VHS tape (second one now, as I wore the first one out) I watch it at least once every 3 months and I find something new to think about each time.

The Rabbit Hole is pretty much bunk. Fred Alan Wolf is getting pretty far out, but interesting, nevertheless. Then there's Ramtha - The channeled Antlantian...that did it for me!

Hopup

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopup Dave

Take Hopup Dave's advice on this one. I've seen What the Bleep? and Mind Walk, and I think they're both very good. They offer differing ways of approaching the very complex subjects of mind, science, and the social.

Additionally, those of you interested in these subjects might find the following books to be quite interesting:

Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts

Be Here Now by Ram Dass

The Secret History of the World by Mark Booth

The Secret History of Consciousness by Gary Lachman

and

Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna

---

Read a Book, Save a Brain.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join