It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 9/11 Press For Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

9/11 Press For Truth

(click to open player in new window)

Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

Features the "Jersey Girls" - the 4 women who banded together after 9/11 to seek the truth from President Bush and the U.S. Government

Although independent investigations began within weeks of both Pearl Harbor and the Kennedy assassination, the same was not true of the attacks of September 11th. Most are unaware that formation of the 9/11 Commission was strongly opposed by many in Washington, including the Bush administration.

It was only due to pressure from the 9/11 families, led by a particular twelve calling themselves the Family Steering Committee, that, fourteen months after the attacks, the first hearing finally began. In 9/11 PRESS FOR TRUTH, five of the most prominent members of the Family Steering Committee tell their story for the first time on film, providing the most powerful argument yet for why 9/11 still needs investigation.

Adapting Paul Thompson's definitive Complete 9/11 Timeline (first published by HarperCollins as The Terror Timeline), the filmmakers stitch together rare, overlooked news clips, buried stories, and government press conferences, revealing a pattern of official lies, deception, and spin.

Why did the White House stonewall the 9/11 investigation?

Buy this DVD from Disinfo.com

Visit the Premium Video Page for more titles from AboveTopSecret.com

This title is presented under special license from The Disinformation Company and authorized exclusively for Internet streaming on AboveTopSecret.com. Unauthorized duplication or video extraction is strictly prohibited unless prior written permission is obtained from The Disinformation Company -- Disinfo.com

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The first seven minutes have been excellent. Presented thoughtfully and respectfully. Tearjerking.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Powerful video. Kudo's to those who put the video together, the four women from New Jersey, the families of those who died, and to the American public who still has not got the right answers from the USG as to what really happened and who is behind the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Interesting information. I just saw it.

Thanks for posting the info.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One of the best 9/11 videos i have ever seen.
Everyone interested in 9/11 should see this !
Thanks ATS

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I seem to be having difficulty. I tried a couple of times, but though I get the "intro" telling me all about streaming video, it stops when that is done and does nothing. I click "Play," and nothing responds. It's like I clicked out in the aether.

I would like to see this!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hopefully the emotions that these vitcim's display can help erode away people's wall of cognitive dissonance on the topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I seem to be having difficulty. I tried a couple of times, but though I get the "intro" telling me all about streaming video, it stops when that is done and does nothing. I click "Play," and nothing responds. It's like I clicked out in the aether.

I would like to see this!

Try this link: video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I seem to be having difficulty.

Can you play any of the other videos we have here: video.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
dk, the link takes me to an unavailable video. SO, no. all give me the streaming vid intro and then stop. I try to click Play and nothing happens. If I meddle with the scroll bar, I can hear but cannot see the streaming vid intro and then nothing.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
ATS, thank you for hosting this video, and "War Made Easy", and "In Debt We Trust".

I've watched them all, and they are truly among the best available on the web.

IMHO, these videos do not deal in speculation, but go right to the heart of the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Some-how we really need to step it up a notch when it comes to making these videos, there needs to be MORE of the SAME or BETTER quality, .. these are amazing, under-rated and under advertised knowledge.
More kids need to go out there and interview, document and record your opinions and conversations, hell there are youtube videos of cats and dogs; I'm sure we could upload interesting conversations as well.

You know, I truly wish that those people who conducted the investigation and those who sent others to war didn't use words in such a damaging way.
No one was under oath, they didn't even care... they had a war to fight.
This will go down in history as the most intelligently crafted war up until now.... It seems to me they brushed off the idea of investigating because there really was only their lies to investigate; it's sad.. 8 years? no impeachment? 100million for Bill's impeachment and 14mill for the 9/11? that's just horrible.. I mean 100mill to investigate a blowjob and 14mill to investigate an actually heinous crime... Perverts! thats who is doing the investigating isn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Bump

Very good film

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Awesome Film! good narrator info and message!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How can any American who has seen this video or looked at the lies and misreporting of 9/11 from its government and their voice 'The World Media'. Not demanded the removal and imprisonment of its top military, FBI/CIA and civil servants including Bush?

WW3 has been happening since WW2 it never was about nuclear bombs destroying the world. It was about the erosion of humanity and submission to world slavery at the hands of the elite.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
These last remarks makes the biggest impression on me personally.
These are the words of American people, who lost their love ones on 911.
They searched for the truth, but find something else.

Yes they lied, they all lied.

We have to go beyond the myth and get to the truth.
We have to know, we have to.

911 was the biggest don’t ask don’t tell.

I wanted the truth; I wanted that was wrong to be said.

What we are left to our journey is no answers, no accountability and wasted 4 years of my live.

I am only doing this for only one reason, to carry out his legacy.
I am so pissed of the American people,
I am so pissed of the American government, because of this cover-up.

What more can I say then SHAME.

[edit on 9/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Press for Truth

This video of the Jersey Girls exemplifies the purpose of even wanting to know the truth of something. Every person here at ATS who is here because they don't think they are being told the truth, should watch this video. Folks, this is how hiding the truth is done in this day in age. Right before our very eyes.

My heart goes out to those that suffered from this tragedy. The only way to make it all worth that loss, is to learn from it, and keep it from happening again.

That is what we are here for.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is one of the very first videos I watched on my road to understanding the truth of how the world really works.

Overall I found it to be very well done, professional, and stays well within the line of sounding "kooky" or putting forth claims without much to back them.

This one will really open your eyes to some of the questions that remain regarding 9-11, and reinvigorate your interest in the changes that have come since the most significant event of our time.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Here are some points I plan to follow up on. If anyone has further info on these points please post them here. THanks

Several countries warned the US about attacks prior to 9/11

My question,
Approx. how many terrorist reports does US intelligence get on a daily basis? How many PBD's go across the presidents desk each day?

Khan ( hijacker?) told Newark FBI authorities of the plan before 911 but HQ them to forget about it. Again, was this lost is all the data the NSA, CIA, FBI have to sift through and make decisions on a minutes notice? Is it reasonable to expect that the US intelligence agencies were overwhelmed with data and could not organize it or connect the dots?

The NBC report is top secret now. Why?

US military allowed al queda and taliban escape from northern afghanistan to pakistan during war. Plane loads of troops !!! WHy? THere must be an explanation.

The 911 commision says "those who financed the attacks is of little signifigance" ( paraphrased) Why?

Who is the operative Randy Glass ?

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Tuebor]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuebor

You can do follow up research at the website mentioned in the movie, Complete 911 Timeline and look in the "warning signs" section for more info on warnings from other countries and the PDB's.

I am reading the book The Terror Timeline based on the research from this site.

Your considerations into whether the warning signs were buried in the noise of other reports is something to keep in mind, and you can also read more about it in the 9/11 Commission Report Chapter 8, “THE SYSTEM WAS BLINKING RED”

top topics

<<   2 >>

join