It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: 9/11 Press For Truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
An amazing film ! If only films like these will spur people to dig for the truth.

We can do it, it IS possible ! If the American people stick together in a relentless push for the truth,

no mountain of stone walls from Washington could stop us.

Let it be sooner rather than later !

If you care about this country at all, watch this film, and let's hold these criminals in the White House accountable for their crimes.

-rw _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I would really like to hear what the debunkers thought of this film.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by angel of lightangelo

I would too. The thing is, more and more people are starting to believe that the official story of 911 is wrong. As each day goes, the percentage increases. Eventually, it will be such a large percentage that officials are going to be forced to answer questions instead of ignoring them.

I think I know why GWB pardoned himself now. I would too if I were him.

Top video!

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Anyone who hasn't seen this video please take some time to watch it. It is one of the best, if not the best 9-11 documentary I have seen.
I think one of it's strengths, that makes it really accessible to people who wont entertain the 'conspiracy theory', is that it takes a completely different tack. It joins a lot of dots and shows at the very least there was vast incompetence from the US Government, and if this is true if nothing else, nobody took any sort of responsibility for it whatsoever.

[edit on 20/11/08 by airliebird58]

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Wow! Just discovered this video and it is probably one of the most important 9/11 videos I've seen.

For anyone that is genuinely interested in 9/11, do take the time to watch it because it reveals a lot 9/11 Commission Report, and about what the government already knew.

If it wasn't for the widows in this video, the Commission Report would not have come about, and as we all know, the Commission Report was a big waste of time.

Very interesting, lots of facts you may not know in it, and seeing as there is nothing that can be 'debunked' in this video, it would explain the lack of 'debunkers' commenting in this thread.

Here's a link to an all in one version of the video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join