It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some images from Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I've noticed that there are two ongoing discussions about a possible civilization on Mars;
i guess that it could be a good idea to share what i have found on some MSSS moc images: who knows me, knows also that i'm not the guy who outlines serpents, monkeys and crocodiles in random Mars images: my purpose is just to bring these features that i've spotted by myself on some mars images to ATSers attention:

MOC wide angle image M11-04182

www.msss.com...

MOC wide angle image M12-02879

www.msss.com...

MOC narrow angle image M11-01691

www.msss.com...

MOC narrow angle image M11-03874

www.msss.com...

MOC narrow angle image m10-00058

www.msss.com...

MOC narrow-angle image M11-02297

www.msss.com...

I don't think that these are evidences of civilization, but i'm convinced that they are worthy to be discussed here.
If the general consensus will be that these are ordinary features, then peacefully, i'll accept it

Thanks in advance for your contributes.
Internos

[edit on 19/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Cool pic, internos. I'm curious as to what you are seeing, or maybe you just don't want to sway the perception of others.

With that said, that 2nd pic...what the heck is that. It almost looks like some kind of projectile (for lack of better words). I find that to be far more interesting than the elusive "figure/rockman".

As far as the other pics. I'm not sure that I'm seeing anything other than natural formations. I'm no photographic expert, so I can't really elaborate further

But that 2nd picture......weird.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

The last pic you posted, i think i have seen that before, but on a moon... dont remember which one though....

S&F

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Some of those images are not that good, so I tried to make better versions using the original IMG files and not changing too much the contrast and brightness of the images.

This was the result.

M11-04182

M12-02879

M11-01691

M11-03874

M10-00058

M11-02297

Some of the photos have strange shapes, but nothing unusual for Mars, from what I have seen.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
M12-02879

That is cool! what is that? A cinder cone with a direct hit crater on top? Weird!

I saw your video Internos. Show the landspeeder.

Someone posted a link to where you could help classify land features on the new images that are coming out. I lost the link. Anyone know hwat I am talking about and where the link is?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
internos and ArMaP, very good work, per usual.

I was impressed by picture number two on first look. And I am by no means that good at figuring out photos, but my second look seems to me to be a crater with light hitting from the lower right. The light seems to be "overshooting" the crater causing a cylinder shape beyond it. The dot in the center could be what is found elsewhere and seems to be matter left from the strike itself.

I'm by no means saying this is fact, just the way I saw it. A possible explanation.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I love those first two images Internos. It's kind of hard to believe we have random geometry to thank for such features. Great work mate!!!

A star from me

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thanks ArMap for the improved images.

I thought this was strange.

From image M11-01691

[edit on 18-3-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures Internos

M12-02879 seems very interesting a lot of symmetry in the circles.
Some people see things, some people don`t, John Lear once said that some are able to see things (shapes) and some people are unable, I`d rather believe the latter.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
M12-02879 It's really impressive.
Thanks 4 these pics.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Excellent images, Internos! Star and a flag!

I particularly liked this one...

www.msss.com...

Now what the heck is that tube like structure poking out from that crater? I wonder if there are some more images of the same area taken from a different angle?

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Great pics

I particularly like and I'm intrigued by the snout comming out of the cave [tube with two holes] very interesting indeed

Something to be solved!!! Like mike said it would be good to get different angles on that one to see what proceeds.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Great pictures Internos~

It is real mind bogling to think what is happening on Mars or is still happening on Mars! There is more evidence found every day of structures on Mars.

Flag and a Star for Internos

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Eh.
Once again.
All I see is pattern recognition.
That is not to say there ISN'T something there.
But we NEED to as was said in that movie "Total Recall" "Get your a** to Mars." We will never know conclusively until we get boots on the ground.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Can any of the math wizards estimate a size for that tube type thing in M12-02879?

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I don't know about anyone else but... in the second picture, M12-02879,
Doesn't that cone with a crater look really TOO smooth textured, kind of like metal or plastic compared with the surrounding geology?

[edit on 19-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

[edit on 19-3-2008 by QBSneak000]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The only thing I can think of that would make that weird raised cylinder naturally, is if some type of really small meteorite made out seriously hard and dense matter, hit the surface at a rediculous speed. it would have to be very tiny though and very solid. You can see the same in other meteor impacts. I'm no astro physiscist though!

it's either that or an alien porta-potty

[edit on 19-3-2008 by arclore]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
WOW!!!
Impressive thread as always

my eyes are not as sniper rife scope sharpe right now, so I donno what to make of what I am seeing, maybe some sleep might fix it.

Again, great post

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the second picture is of a *SNIP******SNIP*. The voices in my head say so. Should I have bothered posting?

Mod Note: Please read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1a) 1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

(And to answer your question above: Probably not.)

[edit on 19-3-2008 by NGC2736]

[Mod Edit- page format]

[edit on 19/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Interesting pictures there, good find

The last one is the one that intrigues me the most as it does seem to be a square based structure, maybe a pyramid?

I appreciate your mind makes images it wants to see sometimes but however much i look at that it still looks perfectly square

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join