It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some images from Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's maybe one of these "spidery things" (I know, it's not a very scientific classification
)

They are common near the South pole, specially in the Spring (I think). I will check about it.

Edit: yes, they appear on the Spring and the photo that Internos posted is from the Summer.

[edit on 23/3/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don’t have much to add to this thread, except what a great bunch of pics. Keep posting internos. No matter what you put up, some one will always say rock. They don’t have to have an open mind. But if they open there eyes it would be a good start. Not everything on mars is just rocks. star and flag for you internos

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Great thread, good contributions from all....i will submit this, I dont believe anyones touched on this second anomaly....

I found it curios..... star for the OP

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello internos.

Would you have any idea what this is:

Close-up:

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I sure would hope that there would be unusual things to spot on mars.. my god ,,, its a different planet. I understand there are canyons on mars.. that make the grand canyon on earth look like a little crack in the ground.. I would expect there are a lot of fantastic sites to see on mars,, as far as seeing something in those photos.. I just see pictures of mars.. sorry..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hi, Skyfloating. Eh, i'm staring at that image since min. # 1 it has been posted

I honestly have no clue, i've posted an Hirise image of the landing site here.
It's always hard to say, but in this case i guess thet soon we'll have the chance to take a better look at it: it looks extremely bright, and since the line of the horizon is visible, we can at least rule out a sunlight artifact.

Originally posted by philjwolf
I sure would hope that there would be unusual things to spot on mars.. my god ,,, its a different planet. I understand there are canyons on mars.. that make the grand canyon on earth look like a little crack in the ground.. I would expect there are a lot of fantastic sites to see on mars,, as far as seeing something in those photos.. I just see pictures of mars.. sorry..

I won't stop crying now, because you see just pictures from Mars.
I was especting at least that you would have seen also pictures from Venus and from Saturn... too bad.
Couldn't you find a better way to retrieve some points ?

[edit on 27/5/2008 by internos]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

alright, thanks for now.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Hello internos.

Would you have any idea what this is:

Close-up:

This shinny object that is reflecting light into the camera lens is geometric with a larger straight geometric horizontal top and tapers down on both sides toward the surface at a lesser angle. The reason for the reflection 1st it is a reflective surface of course and 2nd we are picking up the visual of the reflection because the object is turned slightly to one side exposing that geometric rectangular side to the reflecting light of our Sun. Rik Riley

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

[edit on 27-5-2008 by rikriley]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join