It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering the 2012 cult

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Agree, i believe in aliens the same as you, i even keep an open mind about the whole Galactic Federation stuff that floats about on the net but i do take in account that A. They don't have to be as good as they say they are ( actions speak louder then words ) or B. Something like project bluebeam exists and some organisation sets up a False flag operation or a fake 'end of days' scenario to scare the crap out of us in a last ditch attempt to instill fear in us so we keep begging for our leaders to save us and force a disconnect between everyone, spiritually.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

agreed on that one.

We'll just have to wait and see. I think it can go in any direction. We'll just have to see which is the stronger side within in us humans... good/love.. or fear and ignorance..

Its lookin pretty sad right now,.. haha I do think there will be an end of days scenario. I can't remember where I heard it.. i've heard it numerous times from a few sources... world war 3... 2015 - 2018 or something..

I'm not ruling that out, i'd say its a fair timeline for the events. A few cities get anhiliated by nukes perhaps, and everyone decides to grow up.

Ahh.. who knows, lets hope for the best. But until then.. I do see the social change thats ongoing. Some people are stuck in their ways but I think they are mostly brainwashed from routine. Lets just hope it all works out.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Ahh.. who knows, lets hope for the best. But until then.. I do see the social change thats ongoing. Some people are stuck in their ways but I think they are mostly brainwashed from routine. Lets just hope it all works out.

Yes caveman people are just stuck in their ways. I heard the people of Iraq saying that people in the UK are more interested in their soap operas rather than questioning what their leaders are doing. How true this is.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So, where has the
coward
skyfloating gone to in the mean time?

Ok, seriously i would like to know how you think of it at this point

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
Agree, i believe in aliens the same as you, i even keep an open mind about the whole Galactic Federation stuff that floats about on the net but i do take in account that A. They don't have to be as good as they say they are ( actions speak louder then words ) or B. Something like project bluebeam exists and some organisation sets up a False flag operation or a fake 'end of days' scenario to scare the crap out of us in a last ditch attempt to instill fear in us so we keep begging for our leaders to save us and force a disconnect between everyone, spiritually.

I believe in this also. I think alot of this 2012 stuff is designed to disconnect us spiritually from one another. Im also open to the Galactic Federation because I believe we need them or something like them to help us in the end. I like to think they are out there just trying not to intervene until they actually have to. The thought that there is no Federation is slightly more scary than the thought there is one.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

So, where has the
coward
skyfloating gone to in the mean time?

Ok, seriously i would like to know how you think of it at this point

Im here, Im reading. Did I miss something? Sometimes I just read and acknowledge without having to give my 2 cents to everything. Or was there something you wanted to hear from me?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Good to see, the 'coward' word works both ways luring people in this thread
It looked like you where ignoring this thread as soon you got your wish getting '2012 believers' in this topic and i was curious why. My point is in short; dismissing 2012 as nothing as a marketing sceme or what not without sifting through the various theories is throwing the baby with the bathwater, imo.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I´ll re-activate this thread in 4 years and we´ll see.

In summary, what are your 4 strongest arguments for the validity of the 2012 phenomenon?

My strongest argument against is that time is something flexible rather than fixed and that the very act of doom prophecy can help facilitate that doom. Which is why I dont chime in to the daily predictions of suffering as proposed by the mass-media or its brainwashed offspring posting at this website.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Harman

I´ll re-activate this thread in 4 years and we´ll see.

I agree with the we'll see part. I might be a believer in one of the theories of 2012 ( not one of the doom ones though ) but no fundamentalist in any way

In summary, what are your 4 strongest arguments for the validity of the 2012 phenomenon?

Ok, four ey. Check.

Read my last reply if you like: First post in this thread

1: there are different astronomical sources that indicate our solarsystem really going through the milky way at an angle.
2: the solarsystem is warming up and Pluto warming up relatively faster then the rest of the system despite it being way out there.
3: there is a higher degree of radiation in the middle of the solarsystem that will in one way or another affect us and that we will be right in the middle of it all at that date
4: The Mayans being pretty adept at reading the stars so to speak and the other ancient civilizations being interested at this time if i have to believe the various internet-sites, this is one of the more shaky parts of the whole.

I'm not in any way saying it will be a doom thing, i think the whole paranormal aspect of our reality will be more visible because of being in a part of the universe that has more radiation/a higher vibration/[insert terminology here]. And one of the reasons i think there are doom/gloom scenario's out there like those in old religions and the newer theories is to use that against us.

Using our own power against us without us knowing it. If everyone is afraid that the world will go to hell it will go to our hell.

My strongest argument against is that time is something flexible rather than fixed and that the very act of doom prophecy can help facilitate that doom. Which is why I dont chime in to the daily predictions of suffering as proposed by the mass-media or its brainwashed offspring posting at this website.

There is more to the 2012 then the doomscenario's. While i agree with you on the facilitation of doom will call forth that doom ( Look at: www.abovetopsecret.com... ) i think that one thing is not that flexible and that is the path of the universe in itself. Even if you agree that this universe in totality is a shared illusion of the sentient beings that are a part of it i think but the way the solarsystem, milkyway and univers is floating about is something that is constant or at least predetermined by the fact that i think that life is everywhere in our universe and they too have expectations about what goes where etc. Just like here on earth it will be very hard to will gravity away, just because you have billions of other people not agreeing with ya

So yes we will have the power to steer what happens in 2012 but something will happen if we ignore it or not. (imo)

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm not in any way saying it will be a doom thing, i think the whole paranormal aspect of our reality will be more visible because of being in a part of the universe that has more radiation/a higher vibration/[insert terminology here]. And one of the reasons i think there are doom/gloom scenario's out there like those in old religions and the newer theories is to use that against us.

No objection to the "planetary vibrations increasing" idea here. No objections at all. I actually believe we are at the dawn of a new age in which, as you say, the "paranormal" will be more visible, the 4th Dimension will overspill into this one, so to speak.

But for me this is a slow transition that began more than a hundred years ago and will finish in about another 200 years and not some fixed event on a certain date in 2012.

Neither do I see why the astronomical events you speak of should choose a specific date to "boil over".

There is more to the 2012 then the doomscenario's. While i agree with you on the facilitation of doom will call forth that doom ( Look at: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

I remember really liking that thread when it first came out. Good job.

i think that one thing is not that flexible and that is the path of the universe in itself. Even if you agree that this universe in totality is a shared illusion of the sentient beings that are a part of it i think but the way the solarsystem, milkyway and univers is floating about is something that is constant or at least predetermined by the fact that i think that life is everywhere in our universe and they too have expectations about what goes where etc. Just like here on earth it will be very hard to will gravity away, just because you have billions of other people not agreeing with ya

Let me offer an alternative: The GENERAL direction is laid out, the specifics are not and are dependent on the free-will of mass-consciousness. 5 train tracks are laid out, which one we choose is not pre-determined.

I resist the old discussion "destiny vs. free will" because it sets two things that belong together apart and creates a false dichotomy of two "sides" arguing over "the truth".

From simple life-experience though I think common sense tells us that there is destiny to some extent AND free will and variability to some extent.

And as time-measurement is a human construct I dont think the universe will bow to that human construct of "2012".

So yes we will have the power to steer what happens in 2012 but something will happen if we ignore it or not. (imo)

It has been typical human behaviour to assign significance to a later date than today and to other events than those happening right now.

How do we know that those massive, universe-shattering, amazing, super-phenomenal, transitional events are not happening right now but only go unnoticed by most because their eyes are (once again) peering at some later date?

If you study up on end-times-prophecy and on new-age-prophecy a little bit, you will see the reoccuring pattern. Ive heard all of this before (in similar variations) for the year 2000. What happened? A lot. But not what people were expecting.

I guess if you can coax enough people into being convinced of a major 2012 event, then this mass-expectation will lead to something or another.

Still unanswered is the question what to do with all the other calendars that dont place significance on 2012 but on other dates.

If Im mistaken, I apologize.

But should I be mistaken...will the event be so big we wont be interested in posting here anymore? What is the scope of the event?

Because one thing I can predict: If nothing happens, some will try to label lesser events as being "proof" of something having happened.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
But for me this is a slow transition that began more than a hundred years ago and will finish in about another 200 years and not some fixed event on a certain date in 2012.

Neither do I see why the astronomical events you speak of should choose a specific date to "boil over".

Boiling over sounds like it will spiral out of control, i'd like to think it's at it's peak on 2012/2013. Everyone will have the option more ready to them to experience the other layers of this reality. instead of having to pound through a concrete wall before getting some results they only have to prick through a thin paperlike barrier

I remember really liking that thread when it first came out. Good job.

Thanks

Let me offer an alternative: The GENERAL direction is laid out, the specifics are not and are dependent on the free-will of mass-consciousness. 5 train tracks are laid out, which one we choose is not pre-determined.

I like that one, although in respect to the universe maybe i can give another alternative on this one. We all reside in the same train that is on a track, namely the universe at large but the people in that train can choose in wich coupe they like to sit and the train is so big that everyone can choose where they wan't to go while the train is going his way. One coupe is the materalistic one, another more in the spiritual sense etc etc While we cannot leave the train while it's moving we will have total freedom in that train itself.

I resist the old discussion "destiny vs. free will" because it sets two things that belong together apart and creates a false dichotomy of two "sides" arguing over "the truth".

From simple life-experience though I think common sense tells us that there is destiny to some extent AND free will and variability to some extent.

And as time-measurement is a human construct I dont think the universe will bow to that human construct of "2012".

Agreeing on the free will thing totally and time being our construct but still while the universe will not bow to our will i think people like the mayans did have a way to correlate it's behaviour to earths path through the Milky way and maybe with spiritual/alien help i don't know but i think they ended their calendar at the point they saw as a new part of the human experience.

It has been typical human behaviour to assign significance to a later date than today and to other events than those happening right now.

How do we know that those massive, universe-shattering, amazing, super-phenomenal, transitional events are not happening right now but only go unnoticed by most because their eyes are (once again) peering at some later date?

If you study up on end-times-prophecy and on new-age-prophecy a little bit, you will see the reoccuring pattern. Ive heard all of this before (in similar variations) for the year 2000. What happened? A lot. But not what people were expecting.

I guess if you can coax enough people into being convinced of a major 2012 event, then this mass-expectation will lead to something or another.

Oh definitley, i agree on that one. For me personally this is the first date that cought my eye and kindled my interest in the more obscure things of this earth ( alternative history, spirituality and things like OBE and such all started when i read about the 2012 thing ) and it will be my last for sure
. If nothing happens in a spiritual/awakening sense of the word on the road to 2012 i will just be on my way and keep doing what i'm doing because it makes my life just that bit better then it already was.

Still unanswered is the question what to do with all the other calendars that dont place significance on 2012 but on other dates.

I realise that the whole thing will stand or fall with us correlating our ( the western) calender succesfully with theirs.

If Im mistaken, I apologize.

But should I be mistaken...will the event be so big we wont be interested in posting here anymore? What is the scope of the event?

Because one thing I can predict: If nothing happens, some will try to label lesser events as being "proof" of something having happened.

Like i said, it could go both ways. In one corner you have the masters of materialism and power. the powers that ( want to ) be (or at this point are) and if this enlightening journey will be at it's peak in 2012 they will want to try and keep their power over us. In the other corner you have people that realise this is only one tiny speck of the total reality and are not afraid for whatever may happen. And in the middle, taking up 80% of the space are the people that have no clue about this ( nothing wrong with that btw ).

I think the sinister people on this earth are indeed preparing for 2012 in more ways than one. If you look at the codex alimentarius and the thought that there will be restrictions on vitamins and minerals in food and natural additives i think they are trying to make it as hard as possible for us to access the potential power we will collectively get. this is to be instated at the end of 2009 or something? A nutrient deficient person will be less likely to find the strength needed to train his abilities. There will be no big bang i think, or if worst comes to worst maybe a big bang of human hands, people with the idea 'if i can't have it, nobody can!' Maybe we will indeed have no use anymore of internet because we will be able to do it mentally, use the ether and hidden talents to connect with eachother but no it's not something that will be impossible on 12/20/2012 and readily available to everyone the day after. Because it would suck for the people that are in no way ready for it or dreamt it possible to have everyone be able to look into your mind or look into everyones mind. Suicide will skyrocket i'd think and psychiatric wards will be overflowing with people thinking they are having a psychotic episode. Everyone still has to punch the barrier for it to be enabled.

I think we look at it much the same way only i think 2012 is the peak of the vibration for us and it will continue for thousands of years, just to float back into the less vibrational parts of the milkyway in due time. Only i hope to upgrade my incarnations to something more mobile at that time

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

I read and understood your post.

May this thread stand as a document of past brilliance or past folly when the winds of change come sweeping through our collective speck of dust to carry us up and beyond.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I agree, and should i be wrong at the timeline i will be admitting it and enjoy the rest of my life because of the things this whole 2012 thing has brought me, sometimes good things will come in small packages

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Personally, just seeing all the planets in the sky is fun times to me. Who knows maybe we'll see something interesting. In the very least there is scientific evidence of some interesting astronomical activity as well as other synchronicities.

If anything 2012 "frenzy" sort of plays into the whole "savior" mentality that seems to be inherent in a culture seeking change. Everyone just wants a big solution all at once, even though that's usually the wrong path. We just need to do it ourselves as much as possible really, nothing "new age" about that :p When you think about, most "new age" things are in fact ancient anyways...

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Suicide Prophets they always get me lol.........I do not think this has become a cult but more or less blind confusion...there will be people lining up at the markets and gas stations preparing for what? Nothing....that simple...sorry but there has been to many of these dooms day predictions that have fell flat on their face. Man is responsible for his destiny though be it out of control as it is. Look at the hundred or so predictions made each year by Suicide Prophets and others how many have came to pass? Zero! Not a one. Prophecy of this kind is batting a big fat Zero....the hype is only going to build and cause mass confusion followed by total embarrassment when this fails to materialize.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Kindly, I tell you, your so fckn wrong. You have an illusion of a false since of inetellect, due to a repetitious exerience, we calle education. Our euctional systm is false, flwe, as well, pethetic. Teuw intellect is God given, thus must be born with. It can not be accuired through, via; education, money, and work over a period of time. Wisdomed can not be purchased or studied. what you have is knowledge, general information, a collection, but you don't know how to move it, thus connect it and make something out of it, only mere recital.

First social engineering, is not 2012, it is occuring know, with Dykes, Lessians, Gay movement, campaigns I our children schools. I'm a very handsom man, and these butches beat in the wo,men dpt because of the protection of the system and it's properganda.

Secound, what about wommen fkn for money and not love or attraction, the music. We have gay male artist telling woemn to fck for moeny. Everyboady is brain washed, including you. These are the end times you living in. Your government is Satanic, always had, think slavery and the treatment of colred people, rapes, murders, violence, lust, and etc.

I bet you love Obamma, he's bringing change. Time for a Change, the brain wash campaign. Change, a black president not from the US, out of now where and bi sexual. How come every where I go I see a dyke, but not as a kid, social engneering, wake up sheep.
Listen Alex Jones pn infowars.com and go to my page and learn the truth via, music and video. It sexymetro man.
Take care and think out the box
Neoyosapn

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Kindly, I tell you, your so fckn wrong. You have an illusion of a false since of inetellect, due to a repetitious exerience, we calle education. Our euctional systm is false, flwe, as well, pethetic. Teuw intellect is God given, thus must be born with. It can not be accuired through, via; education, money, and work over a period of time. Wisdomed can not be purchased or studied. what you have is knowledge, general information, a collection, but you don't know how to move it, thus connect it and make something out of it, only mere recital.

First social engineering, is not 2012, it is occuring know, with Dykes, Lessians, Gay movement, campaigns I our children schools. I'm a very handsom man, and these butches beat in the wo,men dpt because of the protection of the system and it's properganda.

Secound, what about wommen fkn for money and not love or attraction, the music. We have gay male artist telling woemn to fck for moeny. Everyboady is brain washed, including you. These are the end times you living in. Your government is Satanic, always had, think slavery and the treatment of colred people, rapes, murders, violence, lust, and etc.

I bet you love Obamma, he's bringing change. Time for a Change, the brain wash campaign. Change, a black president not from the US, out of now where and bi sexual. How come every where I go I see a dyke, but not as a kid, social engneering, wake up sheep.
Listen Alex Jones pn infowars.com and go to my page and learn the truth via, music and video. It sexymetro man.
Neoyosapn

link   

Neoyosapn

link   

Neoyosapn

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
interesting post. Not sure if I can agree but need more research

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join