It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Congress really Impeachment Talks??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Something is amiss here. Telecom? No way... I think they know that not only is our goose cooked in the USA but the rest of the economic world as well. They are planning the end game here or at least being told what to be prepared for and where they are going to over see the devistation.

They are being told what to expect from the greatest man made global catastrophe ever devised. As bad as it will get here in the USA it will get 1000 times worse for the third world.....

We are in a global meltdown the likes of which have never been seen before. At least not in our recorded history. The "Great Depression" will be nothing compared to what respected economists are talking about. This is not fringe thinking here... These people are talking global economic meltdown on a scale never seen before..

Next week will be interesting but I do think they know (Secret Meeting) that the economics as we have known them are really over. Be it next week or next fall it will come apart before the new year. Central Banking is over and done with. Greed has gotten the better of us. We screwed it up bad and we will all pay a huge price. It’s like a giant tidal wave… You can watch or you can run. Either way the horrifying truth is you are dead….

Even those that are well off will pay a huge price. The human suffering and human rights abuses that will take place will pale in comparison to the atrocities of WWII. Those that are well off will witness this and suffer too. Not that they will be any guiltier than the next guy… Some may be but others will through no fault of their own have privilege and wonder what the hell is happening. They will be tormented and in their torture they will be unable to stop the atrocities. They will want them over and done with but there will be too many. The genocide of entire nations that they witness will eat at their souls like a rotting decayed tooth. Perpetual mental anguish at what we have wrought is what will be left.

It will be a horrifying ending to humanity. Not an end to humans… Just an end to humanity for a time… It will be an end to kindness and sympathy and an all out war on humanity. It will depend on what side you are on. You either join in on the atrocities and slaughter your fellow man or you die next to humanity....

If humans survive I hope they learn from this. Knowing humans I am sure they won’t. We look back on our ancestors as barbaric… We are no different. In the end we do it with economics and more frightful weapons then they could ever imagine. I am sure our descendents if we have any will find another way to screw each other over.

If there is a such thing as Karma those that started this will or probably have been born back into a hell and they will suffer the most. You never know... It could be me or you... The game is a foot...

BTW, if I am wrong I have learned one lesson from this. Being frugal and not having that new car or flat screen T.V. is not really that bad.... I will also have some food for the needy... If I am right screw the car and T.V. & I will still probably have some food for the needy. I would rather share my food with humanity then try and ride out the atrocities and human suffering.

One last trip to SaveAlot before Monday...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Impeachment proceedings is a possibility. It's also possible they where discussing Fallon's retirement, and whether or not this administration is going to attempt to attack Iran before leaving office, and the consequences of such a move.

No telling how far this administration will go to further there agenda, I don't think the law matters to them, if it stands in the way of there ideology.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
plasma screens are weird. So is government. I think that the congress met in secret because they wanted to get really weird on our asses, like they all turned into reptilians and had blood orgies for a few hours.

Reptilians.... oh I went there.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I would wonder if we could trust them to really explain to us what happened in there?

For example, lets hypothetically say they are discussing a secret war on Iran.
What would stop them from telling us that it was about telecom spying?

There is a chance that we the sheeple will be told some nonsense and expected to believe it and move along.
It happens all the time, after all.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So what are the possibilities:

(a) some lame attempt by Republicans to scare Democrats into giving the Decider what he wants on telcom immunity and the right to spy on you in the USA;
(b) preliminary notification in advance of the Decider's decision to bomb the nation of Iran into the abyss;
(c) a Republican effort to head off Democratic efforts towards impeachment;
(d) a meeting in advance of UFO disclosure later this year

(e) a clambake with Xenu ...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yesterday I had a customer come into my work and pull me aside
Saying he had a feeling he needed to tell me this"
I'm glad he did. I have heard about the 'Secret Congressional Meeting"
But this individual had stated that his wife was in the meeting. And revealed a few facts. (Which I have been doing research online just to see if he was right in the silent changes being made just within our technology.
His name was Hank Mackintire and he began explaing that there is a plan for the president to call "Marshall Law"
They will begin taking all weapons out of our homes (Which they have already began with certain weaponry)
www.sweetliberty.org...

As well, our government will be monitoring our media, internet and communications including : Internet, chats, messaging, e-mails, text messaging and phone conversations.
We have already had an inccident through AT&T linked w/Sprint where they interveined with "Telco Amnesty"
www.talkleft.com...

Next they will begin inserting microchips starting with the willing and the infants. These chips will have GPS tracking, all our information from medical to school records, to identification code: As this could be an abvious plus to lessen crime and kidnap, this will absolutely end freedom. Just as we have viruses transmitted into micro chips for computers and machinery, so will these chips intended for humans. Except they will use disease and use of brain stimulation to induse mind control. They have already begun popularly known with our pets www.microchipconnection.com...

"The NSA's electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people. Each of us has a unique bioelectrical resonance frequency in the brain, just as we have unique fingerprints. With electromagnetic frequency (EMF) brain stimulation fully coded, pulsating electromagnetic signals can be sent to the brain, causing the desired voice and visual effects to be experienced by the target. This is a form of electronic warfare. U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day. "

and now individuals in Britain
www.conspiracyarchive.com...
For those opposed to what the government has instore for "Our Country's Benefit"
will be sent to US concentration camps >>which submissively already exist
www.apfn.org...
Scroll to the end of the next link's page and you will find an actual photo of a camp and a link to show you
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So the wife of a customer who came into your store is a congressman or senator?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anon, was the man who told you that this Hank McIntyre? Because I have a hard time believing that his wife was at the meeting. Or perhaps you are Hank? If so, very clever misspelling your own name like that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for considering the possibilites, but if you're not Hank, then why did he tell you his name and implicate his wife like that?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join