It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's over pentagon 1949

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i am pretty sure this has not been discussed here before.
how much can you say.
I was on C2C website and saw this photo. pretty amazing. it was a slide that this guy found that belonged to his uncle with pretty clear ufo's over the pentagon. Do what you guys do and let us know if it is real or not.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

if it is a slide it should be very hard to tamper with right?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I can't wait to see if this story develops more. The pictures seem to show crafts that we see today. The orbs in triangular formation and the blurry shuttle. Is this when they made their deal? On July 4, 1949?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Though I won't state my name on it - it looks like a hoaxed shot to me.

At a cursory glance, the 'ufo's don't seem to match the 'temperature' of everything else in the photo. I'm by no means an expert on this but that's what seems apparent (to me anyway).

Perhaps the photo experts here can check this or give an expert opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
what amazes me is that the ufos appeared over the pentagon during a 4th of july celebration. don't you think there would have been other witnesses?
Yes. the triangle formation is key. and it is weird that there appears to be a 4th craft of tho the right. i thought it was a flag at first but it is not.
HAHA!!! maybe it was taking shirley mclaine up to the mother ship to perform uhh..... special maneuvers. ok that was low... but funny!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

well, there is only one name that comes to mind whenever i think of photo work on ats and that is.....(drumrolll)..... jritzman.

i'll try to u2u him to see if he can help out

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I remember seeing in many major news papers, nytimes etc. There was a major flyover of the whitehouse in '52, that of course got knocked off in short order.
sp

[edit on 13-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

yes. that was a huge event in ufology. it still has not been explained. this event happened in 1949 though. during the day whereas the 1952 incident was at night, if i remember correctly. I do know, however, that the lights during the 1952 fiasco were in a triangle or chevron shape, just like our little friends sitting above the pentagon in that picture.

i have u2u'd jritzman so hopefully he will take a look at this little image here so we may know more about it

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Though I won't state my name on it - it looks like a hoaxed shot to me.

At a cursory glance, the 'ufo's don't seem to match the 'temperature' of everything else in the photo. I'm by no means an expert on this but that's what seems apparent (to me anyway).

Perhaps the photo experts here can check this or give an expert opinion.

yeah i looked at it and thought that the ufo's seemed out of place... on top of the photo rather than in it...

maybe it is just an old photo been edited.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stevo351

yeah, if it was a picture, i would agree. the only weird thing is that it is a slide, not a photograph. i really do not know if that makes a difference but i assume that a slide would be harder to tamper with than a digital or post ,1970's photo. I thought it looked kind of fake too, but you never know about these things until someone who knows what they are doing takes a look, you know?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I find the whole story very interesting, have a star and a flag from me.
I hope that Jeff will gain access to the original color slides: IMHO, it would not make much sense to analyze the scanned version.
There's a story, behind these photos, but, most important, it seems that there's

even a NAME: the person who submitted the photo, indicated an email address:
after googling it i came across this page:

September 11, 2001 Pentagon Attack Monument
Eagle Scout Service Project by Joey Ricketts

www.geocities.com...

I mean, it seems that this is NOT a picture submitted by John Doe:
to the OP: a good step would be to try to invite him to join the discussion.

Thanks for sharing this one.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

ohhh, internos. i feel bad now. you are also a photo analysis giant, just as jritzman. you baffle me with your skills. ok, enough of that. Thanks for the response and i will do what i can to get this guy to come onto ats. i'm sure he would be interested, even though he already has a spotlight on coast to coast.

again thank you for your insight. i appreciate it. i think we may just have something here.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
reply to post by internos

ohhh, internos. i feel bad now. you are also a photo analysis giant, just as jritzman.

Trust me
: Jeff is the best one in photo analysis: and unlike me, he's an expert even on this specific type of stuff: IMHO, many photos are simply a waste of time due to lack of data: but if this story turns out to be genuine, then this is a work for Jeff Ritzmann.

[edit on 13/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
ok... an email has been sent to the man who acquired the photograph. hopefully he will come and aide us in our discussion.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This is what happens when they don't give me my psych meds. Now, seriously. Go back and look at the original picture free of my alteration. Isn't the message they are trying to send us, loud and clear?

I see that same face in the clouds all the time, it even appeard on my screen door from the sunlight shining through the almond tree. Same face, have the pics on my phone.

I really do believe those ufos are real and I do believe they put that message in the sky, I am seriously, not joking around.

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 1a). Thank you - Jak

[edit on 13/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It looks like some one found a old slide that had some damage to the emulsion
and made up a convincing store to fill it all in and make it seam real.
Good dis info here. Unless there is a higher res version there isn't much
point on debating weather its real or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
35mm slide stock should the capable of prety incredible enlargment - if scanned proffesionally - or enlarged photograpically

i have seen razor sharp enlargements printed on A2 from a slide

if this is so hot - why hasnt the guy shown us the enlargements - i am sick of squinting at tiny blobs on websized pics

lastly - maybe its just my cynicism - but the presentation tries too had to convince us that its an origional 35mm slide - look at how the first pic is presented - with a ragged border

IMHO thats an attempt to ` guild the lilly `

i borrowed an epsom film scanner to digitise some of my fathers photographs - and that scanned ONLY the slide not the frame

it just made me think - is it really a scan of a slide ??????????

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
guys, a slide can be scanned in super duper high resolution. They can get better images from that than this.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Initial impression...

I think a little "artwork" has been performed on these images. Is the lighting highlighted on the objects opposite of the sunlight on the building?

Whatever I think, I trust jritzmann will offer a professional opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

First of all, i have to say that i appreciate all your posts.
Now, this case is a little complicated: and the fact that the scan is not at its better resolution possible is neither a clue nor an evidence of a hoax.
I'm much more interested in the story. BTW, there are not first and second pic: it's the same picture resampled (bicubic, i guess, if you ask me).
The guy claims that a slide is in the hands of mils, and that the other one is this one. Now, there's just a way in order to find out more:
to give to Jeff the original slides.

[edit on 14/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
To me, it looks like the ufo's were cropped out of other pics and added into the Pentagon pic!
Be your own Judge!
I left out the one to the right because, it looked the same!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join