It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo's over pentagon 1949

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

I am very glad to hear they are alive and in contact with ATS still. It was my belief that the two people involved (the older man who took the shot, and the younger one who found it) had not been heard from since being asked to send a copy for analysis.
Do they still have the original? Can you give us an update?

[edit on (4/4/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

i wish i could. but, it is not up to me for robby to send the slide to jeff, it is up to robby. trust me, i have i asked him to send the slide. if he does, he does. i am not going to pester him about it because i am not that type of person. so, ultimately, it is up to robby if he sends it or not. i am sorry if this brings anybody frustration, because it brings me frustration, but it is all up to robby. i am waiting in bated breath just as everybody else is, but, you have to ask yourself, if this picture was even proven completely true, would it even matter in the concourse of ufology? would it "really" be the smoking gun? no.
it would just be another chapter in the never-ending book, entitled,

"the stupid humans who don't deserve disclosure because few wouldn't be able to handle it because they believe in archaic beliefs that would make them want to throw themselves of a bridge if they knew the truth, and also, the truth is only reserved for the few who have lots of money and can capitalize on the ignorance of the masses".

heard of that book????
i'd be suprised if you didn't, because it is obviously the #1 best seller in the world.

can you tell im disgrunteled????????

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
reply to post by AllSeeingI

i wish i could. but, it is not up to me for robby to send the slide to jeff, it is up to robby. trust me, i have i asked him to send the slide. if he does, he does. i am not going to pester him about it because i am not that type of person. so, ultimately, it is up to robby if he sends it or not. i am sorry if this brings anybody frustration, because it brings me frustration, but it is all up to robby. i am waiting in bated breath just as everybody else is, but, you have to ask yourself, if this picture was even proven completely true, would it even matter in the concourse of ufology? would it "really" be the smoking gun? no.

My apologies if I cast aspersions on yourself through my dodgy memory. If orgot that you kindly brought the slide to our attention. You are right that it wouldn't be the smoking gun, but if it was found genuine it is a very nice shot of some still UFO. There really aren't that many reliable still shots of UFO's.

If he choses not to send it, so be it. It would be a shame for him to waste the offer of free professional analysis on it though.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thank you for explaining the situation. I share your frustration and disgruntledness. I agree very much with what you said and you said it very well...

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
"the stupid humans who don't deserve disclosure because few wouldn't be able to handle it because they believe in archaic beliefs that would make them want to throw themselves of a bridge if they knew the truth, and also, the truth is only reserved for the few who have lots of money and can capitalize on the ignorance of the masses".

The greatest tool the elite use is disinformation. They swamp us with fake photos, and discredit the movement by posing as conspiracy theorists for UFOs or 911 with rants. They build up an idea only to have it proven false later on making those who believed that idea feel foolish. This is their goal. To make the truth seekers feel foolish, to make us tired of trying, to discredit our movement to those others who might join our side and question the official story.

But we can see through their fog and mirrors, their great effort of suppression will only fuel the fire of our curiosity.

[edit on (4/4/08) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I feel the age, history, of this amazing photo makes it so very interesting, color and imaging also. Enough of the light orbs so often in the dark we enjoy so often here...

Seems like the real ones do die a slow death, you know what they are, and just vanish on this site ( a new thread?).
While the silly hoxes get the most pub....disinfo?
Why can't the pros here step up, use some hi-tech, and slam this old one down?? Is it they can't....

and this one is a legit? and hope it dies?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
wow this is fantastic evidence, negatives and all!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join