It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldiers kill 10-year-old Iraqi girl

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
in the future I will try to refrain myself and state my feelings in a more respectfull maner. however America for it's greed and arrogance will soon get what it deserves.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I welcome the day when the world bring war on those invading, oil hungry, war loving, fascist, ignorant Americans streets and see how they like it having teenagers with tools of Evil run around killing your children for looking funny at you.

Sorry I typed out loud

So will we also see all the different Christian denominations blowing themselves up to kill other Christian denominations 50 to 100 at a time while injuring 100s too?

If you want to paint the right picture at least get the big one straight.

What's being Cristian got to do with what America and England are doing to the world? You talk like this is some kind of crusade.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Well you'd get an F on your understanding and definition of the word Fascism and its proper use in a sentence. Fascism is not a government that is run by corporations. In a fascist system, all corporations would be controlled by the government(i.e. state controlled economy, anti-capitalistic, etc..)

Do some research, you have just defined Communism there

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yenko13
We need the oil , If we dont get it we will be the losers ,The oil is flowing and we aren't leaving till its all gone trust me , We rule the world or the world rules us , God bless the soldier that had sense to save his own life and not end up coming back in a coffin, They will chop your head off in a heartbeat dont be dumbed down, Its us or them in a war dont matter who started it

[edit on 17-3-2008 by yenko13]

Well sorry to say but you have already lost the game

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Well you'd get an F on your understanding and definition of the word Fascism and its proper use in a sentence. Fascism is not a government that is run by corporations. In a fascist system, all corporations would be controlled by the government(i.e. state controlled economy, anti-capitalistic, etc..)

I did some research. Communism and Fascism have those same traits. It's your turn now.

here's some help in that search(you will notice remarkable similarities with what I posted earlier)-

www.google.com...:Fascism&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

www.google.com...:Fascism&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

encarta.msn.com...

[edit on 17-3-2008 by BlueRaja]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
yes they have in fact lost the game.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

[

Protect you from whom?
The world needs protecting from you and your Fascist Government.

And where is it that you live that you're in such peril from our "fascist" government? There isn't another country on the planet that does more(positive things- aid, humanitarian assistance, etc...) for other countries than the USA.

I also live in a Fascist country but I am not from here and not proud to be here either.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I did some research. Communism and Fascism have those same traits. It's your turn now.

Communism and Fascism are total opposite of one another, neither being good.

CAN SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN TO THIS INDIVIDUAL HOW IT IS AS I GIVE UP,IT'S HOPELESS

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm not going to ding everyone here for all these quotes with one line posts, but it has to STOP. There hasn't been a paragraph's worth in this page.

Think about what you want to say, this isn't a chatroom.

Carry on.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
And if you can't post on the topic, which is the killing of the girl, then expect some off topic warnings there as well.

And if that doesn't work, then we can always close the thread.

I hope this is clear to everyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arto525

I do hear stories from freinds who were in Iraq. They behave the same way they did when they were civilians except now they are allowed to kill people without going to jail for it. It would be nice if they all behaved well and represented out country with pride. I don't say they are all killers without morals, but we have a few murderers in our ranks.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

That makes not sense. The difference being I would be at my home. The American soilders are in their home so you would be implying the American soilders are the intruders at my house. That would mean the soilders want to rob or do harm to Iraq people.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
This has been happening since the beginning of the war... stray bullets, 'off-target' ballistics and explosive. Lots of dead Iraqi children on Americas account, that's for sure.

And no, that is not an 'anti-American' statement. It's the truth. Deal with it people.

This wasn't freakin' off target or some stray bullet. They aimed and fired. And killed a child. Not justified by any stretch. No wonder those people hate us.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75
Before you guys start bashing our troops and flipping out on each other....just check the source of this "INCIDENT"! It's an IRANIAN news website...so I wouldn't be to quick to jump on the title or info of this article to quickly. Just read some of the other articles and you'll see what I mean.

At this point IMO...this source isn't very trusting or reliable!

And NO...for you people out there who are ALWAYS looking to bash the US (even though you live here) I am not saying the shooting of a 10 year old is justified...so don't twist my words!! Can it be...unfortunatly yes in dire situations...but as i said, this "SOURCE" is Iranian...a little tough to just read and believe.

You mean like our news?

So all of the stories we read here are totally credible?
I believe their media is a lot more credible than ours, since they do very often also produce evidence to back their stories, where we do not.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Critical_Mass]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I will post a link to this article again, since it appears many have not read it and it should be required reading before posting on this thread, IMO....

www.irinnews.org...

It should put into real context where the true evil comes from there. They are intentionally using children as suicide bombers, I don't care how f-ing badly they want us out of there, that is NEVER justifiable and I hope their souls burn eternally in pig fat. If Allah were real, I'm sure he would see to that, for those bastards that knowingly send children to die in his name deserve nothing less...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
the fact is they should have never,ever invaded Iraq in the first place. they are occupiers and killers of woman and children that is why we are hared in the eyes of the whole world. America was once a great and respected country that was admired by the world. Now America is lousy greedy arrogant killer of children hated and despised.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
So then what is the right thing to do? Do we stay or do we leave. Don't you think we are at a point to where we can't just leave the area? The way things appear to be going with the campaigns (Dems handing it to McCain) we are not going to be out of there anytime soon. And why do you think that the sectarian violence wasn't heard of as much as it is now? Because Saddam quashed it. Sure it happened when he ruled, but hasn't it increased since our occupation/invasion?
Why is it that we think we can just insert our Democracy anywhere we please?

Well you are right in the Iraqis at this point in time cannot handle freedom. You ever see the Star Trek show where everyone walks around slowly all un-naturally calm and then the bells ring and they all scream Festival Festival! And just go crazy…well give them guns and that is basically what Iraqis have been doing.

Bush would have been a genius if the Iraqis were willing to form their own type of democracy within two years and then started to rebuild their country into something great, but they didn’t, and so Bush is an idiot now.

If you go back in history, the French and Brits kind of screwed it all up by not creating three countries, and so with the removal of a dictator that was willing to kill anyone or any amount to maintain control we have the chains of that fear lifted and now everyone wants a big chunk of the pie with little regards to others.

We also have a situation where most of Iraq finds it convenient that we are still there and so what we need to do is force them to stand on their own feet. As we clear out areas we need to hand those areas over to them to control now and forever and then we should never go back into those areas no matter what happens in the future. Their growing up will not be easy, but we cannot stay.

That way the death of future children will rest in the hands of only Iraqis, and so far they really have not shown anything good towards their own other than to use them as martyring tools in accomplishing their objectives. The innocence always gets the raw end of the deal every time.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yenko13
We need the oil , If we dont get it we will be the losers ,The oil is flowing and we aren't leaving till its all gone trust me ,

What do you think the price of oil would be today if we just told Saddam he can do what he wants if he just sells us cheap oil? If it was just oil we could have acted like Russia or China and not bothered.

Also, someone posted the amount of solar energy that 1.5 trillion could buy would cure all of our electrical needs.

The expensive lesson to all this is that there are many areas of the world that we will continually see evil corrupt men do atrocities and basically chain the masses in fear, death and sorrow, but we really can’t do a damn thing about it without becoming one of those that are evil and corrupt too. The masses just do not want to be saved….and that is the truth to it all.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What's being Cristian got to do with what America and England are doing to the world? You talk like this is some kind of crusade.

The bigger picture is the main fighting over there are Iraqis fighting Iraqis, or more general, Muslims fighting Muslims. Muslims who walk into a market and blow themselves up during daily bombings, killing 50 women and children while wounding 100s each time is not a war against the US.

This is the bigger battle that dwarfs anything the US may do. To get the same situation in the US we would need to see the same as I suggested in my post you are commenting on. My post had nothing to do with crusading or denouncing any religion etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogues gallery
the fact is they should have never,ever invaded Iraq in the first place.

I agree. But they did, and if they just leave, you know as well as I do things will really get bad for the average Iraqi. The ones who just wanted to live their lives as best they could will be slaughtered for not joining the insurgency.

America was once a great and respected country that was admired by the world. Now America is lousy greedy arrogant killer of children hated and despised.

So you're just going to completely ignore the fact that the insurgency is training children, 7-12 years of age, to be suicide bombers and call us the killer of children, huh? And ignore the fact that children in Iraq, thanks to the insurgency, must be viewed as very possible threats which puts them and the soldiers in a horrible position of having to decide if a child is going to kill everybody or not. Children should never be used in any kind of war, the hypocricy here is astounding sometimes. You continue to call US soldiers killers of children, but completely overlook insurgents admitting to training over 20 children as suicide bombers.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by 27jd]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join