It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US soldiers kill 10-year-old Iraqi girl

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Is it safe to say you didn't vote for Bush...

Edit: Removed above quoted material.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I woudl have, the diots there iwll use anythign or anyone to kill amreicans,
one for the soldiers
I say kill them all and then you dont have to worry . all they do is teach hate anyways

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rogues gallery

I guess if they kill us t is ok????

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I doubt that the girl was just waving her hand. The soldiers weren't just going to wait until signaled insurgents came in and attack, costing even more lives. I know you sissies are probably heartbroken but to ensure our troops' survival, that shooting has to happen. You can hate the war if you want but you should be thankful toward the warriors, because of them protecting your asses that you have time sitting in front of your computer.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I welcome the day when the world bring war on those invading, oil hungry, war loving, fascist, ignorant Americans streets and see how they like it having teenagers with tools of Evil run around killing your children for looking funny at you.

Sorry I typed out loud

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonthan
I doubt that the girl was just waving her hand. The soldiers weren't just going to wait until signaled insurgents came in and attack, costing even more lives. I know you sissies are probably heartbroken but to ensure our troops' survival, that shooting has to happen. You can hate the war if you want but you should be thankful toward the warriors, because of them protecting your asses that you have time sitting in front of your computer.

Protect you from whom?
The world needs protecting from you and your Fascist Government.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
I welcome the day when the world bring war on those invading, oil hungry, war loving, fascist, ignorant Americans streets and see how they like it having teenagers with tools of Evil run around killing your children for looking funny at you.

Well, now, that's a really nice, sweet statement you made. Thanks! This thread is so much more enlightened because of it, too.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know because obviasly I'am not there . But wouldn't one that lives in that area along that streach of road would know that there are strikes against americians and others who travel roads.
Question? If the city you live in has a dangerous section with a lot of vilonce are you going to go there to day dreme, Probably not, You would avoid that area & tell your children & friends not to go there.
So one has to ask whats going on here.
Makes a good headline to.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

Well, now, that's a really nice, sweet statement you made. Thanks! This thread is so much more enlightened because of it, too.

Well doesn't the truth just hurt. Would you like a hug?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Your freedom today was secured by men that violated human rights in the past. Deal with it.

And yet you are not free...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Oh yeah, you talk like terrorists are from science fictions. A pig knows nothing until the butcher comes and slaughter it, but we are not pigs, you carry the same characteristic as a pig because you don't know or ignorant care about the danger you're living in, look at 9/11. Of course Americans invade Iraq partly because of the oil as well, but it's "GOING" help the economy later on, without invading Iraq, oil will become rarer and the oil price will ascend, you probably did not foresee this.
Calling the American evil fascists because they invade Iraq? C'mon man, the real world isn't like your fairy tale, America is not a superhero, a good government is the government that can benefit it's people.Those soldiers are out there fighting and put their lives on the line, you're perfectly safe at home so stop whining.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I did my time in a war zone. Things happen. You just have to go on. Its your buddy that is the most important thing when all hell breaks loose (my brother also, he has two purple hearts, and a bronze star with a "V"). War and human fighting human through -out history is a sad thing.

We can all do our part (where ever you live) by votes and voice, and understanding. Also, take care of your own..no matter what the cost.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Wow, what an enlightened person you must be. I see you hide your location as well.

Can you please give a definition of fascist Govt. that you claim the US to fit? I really look forward to hearing this.....

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Oh yeah, you talk like terrorists are from science fictions. A pig knows nothing until the butcher comes and slaughter it, but we are not pigs, you carry the same characteristic as a pig because you don't know or ignorant care about the danger you're living in, look at 9/11. Of course Americans invade Iraq partly because of the oil as well, but it's "GOING" help the economy later on, without invading Iraq, oil will become rarer and the oil price will ascend, you probably did not foresee this.
Calling the American evil fascists because they invade Iraq? C'mon man, the real world isn't like your fairy tale, America is not a superhero, a good government is the government that can benefit it's people.Those soldiers are out there fighting and put their lives on the line, you're perfectly safe at home so stop whining.

Did the Iraqi people cause your 9/11 stunt?

Also I do believe terrorist exist as Bush is the proud leader of terror on the world. Be proud of yourself for following the path of the feary and weak.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by US Monitor

Wow, what an enlightened person you must be. I see you hide your location as well.

Can you please give a definition of fascist Govt. that you claim the US to fit? I really look forward to hearing this.....

I'd be happy to oblige'
uk.youtube.com...
A fascist Government is a government run by the highest bidders the corporations i.e. the energy and oil industries and military wings of industry and such.

Or the long version from the net

Fascism is an authoritarian political ideology (generally tied to a mass movement) that considers the individual subordinate to the interests of the state, party or society as a whole. Fascists seek to forge a type of national unity, usually based on (but not limited to) ethnic, cultural, racial, religious attributes. Various scholars attribute different characteristics to fascism, but the following elements are usually seen as its integral parts: patriotism, nationalism, statism, militarism, totalitarianism, anti-communism, corporatism, populism, collectivism, autocracy and opposition to political and economic liberalism.

Some of the governments and parties most often considered to have been fascist include Fascist Italy under Mussolini, Nazi Germany under Adolf Hitler, USA under George W. Bush, Spain's Falange, Portugal's New State, Hungary's Arrow Cross Party, Japan's Imperial Way Faction, Romania's Iron Guard, Iraq's Party of National Brotherhood, and South Africa under the National Party. Some authors reject broad usage of the term or exclude certain of these parties and regimes.[8] Following the defeat of the Axis powers in World War II, there have been few self-proclaimed fascist groups and individuals. In contemporary political discourse, the term fascist is often a slur, used by adherents of some ideologies to describe their opponents.

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 16-3-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ok, the majority of people who hate Bush are the ones that follow the hype, when they see people say they hate Bush they will just join in and says that they hate Bush too to be considered a part of a community. I, in the opposite, don't follow the hype and have my own thinking and point of view, it is not the display of the "weak and feary".

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ok, the majority of people who hate Bush are the ones that follow the hype, when they see people say they hate Bush they will just join in and says that they hate Bush too to be considered a part of a community. I, in the opposite, don't follow the hype and have my own thinking and point of view, it is not the display of the "weak and feary".

You never answered my question. Did the Iraqi people carry out the 9/11 attacks?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well living here in the US, I do not see anything 'fascist' about our Govt. to justify your definition. So please, since you have taken to calling the US a fascist state, cite some examples of how we are one now.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join