It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This A Message From Extraterrestrials??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Greetings all,

This has continued to be a great thread to read. Thanks for all the interesting posts...

I stumbled on this video of the most recent crop circles on Google Earth and thought I would share it...

PS this is the first time I have posted a video so bear with me...it make take a few edits to get the code right. Attempt one coming now...

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok....here is one more video of a CNN Larry King broadcast which some might find interesting regarding UFOs on the moon and crop circles.

This one features Stanton Friedman and James Fox, "Out of the Blue" creator. It also talks about the Phoenix Lights and the sightings in Mexico.

[edit on 20-3-2008 by DancedWithWolves]

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here is a news report on some more circles and some investigation. This seems like a very credible report and one of the better ones I have seen although it is brief.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ive just been scanning through this fascinating thread and trying to absorb the many different view points!

Just an idea, but a common theme running through the thread seems to be that of 'frequencies' and I was thinking, our initial broadcast was via radio waves (frequency??) and perhaps the so called reply was made using a frequency, just that instead of needing some form of sophisticated device to pick up the message, the message manifested itself in a widely available resource (i.e. crops/fields)

so in conclusion, the message was returned using exactly the same medium, just how it was viewed/heard/read was different?

Im no expert at all, Im just offering food for thought

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ablo9]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello, people. I say that this crop shape, like all other crop shapes, is a hoax. These crop shapes are just too easy to fake and there's been so many hoaxes that there's just no point in using them as evidence of life from elsewhere visiting or contacting us anymore.

I don't know, maybe one day there'll be a crop shape that's in the shape of an equation that gives us the meaning of life or something, then we'll talk

Mike, not to go off topic (although it seems I am) but have you yourself ever seen anything with your own eyes that has made you believe in alien life visiting earth? I'm just genuinely curious, I've read a few of your threads but I'm not sure I've seen you mention a personal experience. Thanks for your time.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vance

If this already has not been answered ... What is the most intricate and exotic crop circle we know for a fact that was done by humans? .. I'd like to see how good they can replicate some of the most detailed crop circles that have appeared over night. It's one thing to say humans are most likely responsible .... but have we seen any in action that are done in say a 10 hour span to fit the 'overnight' time frame?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DrPaulisENKI

In trying to answer my own question i stumbled onto this article and some interesting info.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

No hoaxed crop circle has ever produced the singlemost characteristic associated with the genuine phenomenon: plants whose stems are bent, not broken. Other anomalies include alteration in the crystalline structure of the plants themselves, also unfakable, and alterations of the local electromagnetic field There is the ability of the plants to grow after being laid, indicating they are alive and have not been trampled; possible alterations in soil chemical composition; distorted and more rapidly germinating seeds; and severe loss of groundwater, just to mention a few.

Don't know how true it is ... but it's fascinating to think about.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi Mike, is there any chance you could find another source for the pic you posted in the quoted post? I'm getting a red x...

Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Mike, not to go off topic (although it seems I am) but have you yourself ever seen anything with your own eyes that has made you believe in alien life visiting earth? I'm just genuinely curious, I've read a few of your threads but I'm not sure I've seen you mention a personal experience. Thanks for your time.

Hi Corum!
Nope! I haven't any first hand experiences. But I was fascinated by this subject since I was ten when I chanced to read a book in my dad's library: Inside The Space Ships by George Adamski. Though on hindsight, four decades on, I feel it could have been more sci fi than truth, but who knows? It could have been the truth too. I have an open mind and believe in ETs, considering the vastness of this universe! Are we alone? Certainly not!

Some time ago, I had spoken to some friends in the air force who retired as high ranking officers who have had experiences with UFOs. A retired Air Vice Marshal who's my neighbor, has given me details of an investigation he was heading of a MiG encounter with a UFO at 35,000 feet. Fascinating account, but obviously under wraps. Pilots usually don't take the risk of revealing encounters as that could spell the end of their flying careers!

In this case, the object was seen as an intruder by ground based air defense radars and a MiG sortie sent to intercept it from a nearby air base. The result of the investigation? Positive!!

In a nut shell, though I have had NO personal experiences with the UFO phenomena, I have an open mind and believe in the reality of ETs!!

Cheers!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

Hi Mike, is there any chance you could find another source for the pic you posted in the quoted post? I'm getting a red x...

Thanks!

I've seen a couple more sources but don't remember where. Call me an idiot for not copying the links earlier. I'll see if I can find them!

[Edit to add after a beer...]

Ahh...Here's something you may find interesting...

www.margheritacampaniolo.it...

Cheers!

[edit on 14-5-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
That's a cool crop design, but just the fact that the alien in question looks like what "WE THINK" an alien looks like proves to me that this is man made. I don't expect aliens (if they exist) to look anything like humans. They could even exist on another plane or dimension.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i posted a ton about this awhile back on a morgellons sufferers board.

i thought thats what was happening to me.

"changing into a "gray" .. because there was silicon material found in some morgellon fibers.

but in actuality... i've found this...
to be more towards something i'd believe..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the whole arecibo response... a completely laid out back up evidence for the "story" they want to promote..
they're gonna say that morgellons is "the grays turning people into more grays hybrids through astro-fungussss runnnn"

they'll compare the information in the arecibo response message to something that is taken out of a morgellons sufferer's arm..
and say "its a match" .. ship em out!!
hazmat suits and all.
no fooling.. hazmat suits for morgellons.... www.sott.net...

eeew you touched a GRAAAY you have morgellons!!!!

and people will be herded cattle car style and brought to camps and exterminated.

dont be so thirsty for disclosure that you welcome with open arms the first type of ET that the powers that be "allow" you to be introduced to.
they're in cahoots.
the nordics are our friends... the pleiades.. like Billy Meier says.. with a spiritual evolution message...
not this "fix my gas tank problem" agenda.
and badda bing badda bang.. all those pesky lower class people that were evolving from 2 strands of dna to 12 are all done away with ...

now the elite can sit back and kick off their shoes and evolve to 12 strands (which is what morgellons is) .. in style..
without the pesky lower castes to bug them.
all the while giving the grays a high five when its over.

granted .. this took tons of money to pull off.. but it pays off..

meanwhile the nordics /pleiades shake their head in sorrow at all the fooled earthlings... they just wanted to know if there was life out there after all!!

-

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Mike, in my opinion the Nordics are leaving these encoded messages in the fields around the world for everyone to see and telling and showing we humans that we are not alone in this Universe.

To place 2 lets call them crop circles in the same field next to SETI location being Chilboton radio telescope, home of SETI, in Hampshire, U.K. tells me that SETI is not coming forward with the truth of of being contacted so the Nordics are by-passing them and going straight to the population right in SETI's back door. Rik Riley

[edit on 14-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
SETI is not coming forward with the truth of of being contacted so the Nordics are by-passing them and going straight to the population right in SETI's back door. Rik Riley

Hi rik! I'm not too sure about the Nordics, but I'll bet my bottom dollar that SETI isn't telling us everything. In fact, telling us nothing! Do you think that the powers that be would be so naive as to allow them to go public with any anomalous signals that are received? SETI is a sham and a dead end where we are concerned!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hi Mike, I think the aliens or higher intelligence has been snubbed and they are taking the message as I have said directly to the people. The powers that be do not want to lose control when they think they have everyone under control.

Any new advanced technology given directly to the people by bypassing the controlling authorities would not set well. Doesn't it always get back to control, greed and money? Rik Riley

[edit on 14-5-2008 by rikriley]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hi, mike great post as always. That video link I sent you began with this crop circle. (Pt 1) It explains the link between this crop circle and Roswell. Some one else hinted at this on this post. And I was surprised it wasn’t taken up further .so I did.
Any way have a look at below and if any one finds it interesting, I have put two links up. 1. For the video, which goes into heaps better detail then I do. (And makes it easier to understand) and 2nd link for the web page where I got most of this from.
The glyph alien utilizes design, 59 lines of resolution. Refers to both to 19.47and 1947. As well as 33 lines along the diameter line of the disc. 1947 was when the Roswell crash happened. The location of Roswell is one of a few places on earth where, the longitude divided by the latitude is exactly 3.141592. The line on the map of New Mexico, where the longitude is divided by latitude where the equaling pi occurs. Also corresponds to the location of the 3 crash sights of 1947.

Number of lines in disc diameter = 33
Line of resolution In the picture = 59
Words in disc message = 26
ASCII Characters in disc = 151
Number ASCI of bits of information = 1,208
59 – 33=26 letters in alphabet and words in the message
59x33=1947 year of Roswell event
59-26=33 latitude of Roswell
33xpi 3.141592=103.67 longitude of Roswell
uk.youtube.com...
www.mt.net... scroll down a bit on this site

[edit on 15/5/08 by iammonkey]

[edit on 15/5/08 by iammonkey]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the in the picture of the disk it look almost like binary data represented as groupings of dark/light wheat

quite interesting!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hi there
I have been researching this recently and have come across an interesting viewpoint:

© P. TOLEN August 25, 2001

...a combination of a female and male image, roughly split down the center. The following images illustrate what I am talking about. If you take the original 'Face' and divide it down the middle into two separate images, and mirror each of those halves into a full image, you get a female face and a male face

Perhaps this is someone being creative but I found it quite interesting.

What I find interesting too is the fact that some suggest this crop circle was a response to a transmission sent out in 1974:

By Eltjo H

An extraterrestial humanoid intelligence (ET) seems to have responded to our 1974 deep space transmission of a coded message describing earth and mankind. And their reply has now been decoded.

All quote excerpts used below unless otherwise cited are from Eltjo H

"Hello Earth. We are replying to your message describing yourselves - which we have understood. We too are a hydrocarbon lifeform with a similar mathematics and logic."

"However we have a slightly different DNA structure"

"We are smaller than you, with very large heads"

"We inhabit three of the planets in our solar system and one moon."
(this may support what some have put forward suggesting the planets are not of our solar system?

This, if we consider what Eltjo H has to offer, is a message, one that appears quite hospitable.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

it is.
if you look at the video link it
Explains it very well. I didn’t want to bore people with to much its in 9 parts but part 1 is about the disc

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by iammonkey
Also corresponds to the location of the 3 crash sights of 1947.

just noticed the 1947... the message sent out from Earth into space was sent out in 1974...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join