It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Longy4eva

What if there was a medical condition that would cause people passing between sleep and awake have vivid hallucinations and psychological episodes that someone in your family was doing something horrible to them? Would the sheer number of people giving up evidence convince you that your family member had done something bad? Of course not - you'd say "well, that can easily be explained by the aforementioned medical conditions" and then ask for real, hard proof of your relative's guilt.

But when it comes to aliens, you have an entirely different level of proof you need before you believe something - namely "circumstantial, anecdotal evidence will suffice".

I don't have a different level of evidence required for something as important as this. Obviously I don't go too far - if someone offers me a Salt and Vinegar chip, I don't drop by the crime lab to test it for traces of BBQ before consumption - I'll give the benefit of the doubt. However, aliens visiting the earth is rather important (even just from a sociological standpoint, let alone scientific), so slinging around the "well, these guys say they met an alien" defense is pretty weak.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

This is proof of aliens HOW? Do humans and animals have skulls?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATruGod

Then why did you start this thread. Obviously you couldn't "Just leave it be"!

[edit on 10-3-2008 by ATruGod]

Because aliens are not as abstract as God. Taken they are a corporial species for which you can actually demand a physical proof.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Okay, here's what I've learned so far......

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absense", and if I need to bake an apple pie I better get moving because it's apparently a hell of alot harder than I anticipated. I'm sorry, I lost track a few pages back but did any one mention that if you give a bunch of monkeys a million years one of them will end up writing Macbeth?

Sorry gang, it is impossible to prove the unprovable! The bottom line is this....Maybe some day Breadfan will get his landing on the White House Lawn...maybe someday Jesus Christ will return for the final showdown! However, until that someday us measly humans will have to rely on two things...belief and faith.

If you know it....you know it! There is no reason for proof. We walk the line every day teetering between belief and non-belief. All I know is that I find it hard to believe that we (humanity) are just a series of very, very, very fortunate biological events. Likewise I believe it next to impossible that this could not happen many other places within such an enormous universe.

Proof? Who need proof! Certainly not me....

Great thread!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Because aliens are not as abstract as God. Taken they are a corporial species for which you can actually demand a physical proof.

Unless god is an Alien.

How'd you like 'dem dere philosophical apples then?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellion
I agree with the ORACLE. Why would so many people around the world come forward claiming they have saw or experienced something they didnt? WHy so many?

Because they believe something they saw (if they saw) was aliens.
You got millions of people believing Jesus could do miracles, yet it is not scientifically proven/explained even today a human being is capable of making vine out of water with bare hands.

There is a legend in islam of how the cat got its hair: Mohammed was praying in the desert and there was this poisonous snake who was sneaking up from behind and wanted to bite him. Out of nowhere, a cat appeared, grabbed the snake by the throat and saved the prophet. He then put his hand over the cat gently and from then on, the cats got their hair.

Is this really true? Is this really possible? No, I don't think so, but since it's part of religion, there are millions of people believing this. Is that a proof enough of its validity? Again, I don't think so.

With all due respect of course towards christians and muslims.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Unless god is an Alien.

How'd you like 'dem dere philosophical apples then?

God could be an alien, yet, in our psyche it is not an established point of view, at least not as popular as aliens being little grey creatures with big black eyes.
Therefore, God itself is IMO different matter of subject and cannot be compared to, again, presumably corporial species outside our world we call aliens and for which, we demand a proof.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

My proof is better then yours. I have no alien for you to show. Therefore, I claim, there are no aliens visiting this Earth.

If you claim they are, show me one, or better, take a picture with your cellphone with one of them and mail it to me.

Tell that to the thousands of people who have had abduction experiences.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helios813

[edit on 10-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Tell that to the thousands of people who have had abduction experiences.

I don't feel the need or obligation to tell them anything. I don't owe them a thing.
I could post a thread about being abducted and blatantly lie about it. Would you owe me anything for my 'sufferings' if I was to call you heartless for not believing me?

That is my choice I'm entitled to. Nobody will dispute Jews and others were killed and tortured in concentration camps for we have evidence for that.
We have both witnesses AND people who did the crimes being brought to public and sentenced as such. We have Dachau, Auschwitz etc. as additional evidence.

What do we have in abductees case? Their word and drawing of little grey men.

NOT nor it will ever be enough for me!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
This is my first and last post on this thread, due to the fact that the O.P. is a big fat troll.

Aw darcon.....I'm disappointed....that's not radiance of love....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helios813

Actually, that picture is not doing me any justice as I'm a lot more uglier in person.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

and for which, we demand a proof.

OK.

I'm an aircraft buff. Show me something in the sky and I'll tell you what it is. I wouldn't say that I'm at the standard of the old UK Royal Observer Corps but I'm damn close to it.

I've seen two things in the sky that were unusual. One of them may have been an early F-117 on deployment to the UK in 1981 - although there is no evidence to support that such aircraft were deployed anywhere near to the UK until the late 80's

The second I thought was a meteor, and moved across the sky at an incredible speed, and I do mean incredible and I am very very familiar with what fast jets can do. It was - in my mind - a meteor until it stopped, dead in the sky and hovered in place for 5/10 seconds before changing direction by 90 degrees and moving off at a similarly incredible pace. That sighting took place in 1995 and was witnessed by four people.

The first object may have been man made. The second displayed speed, hovering and directional change that was beyond anything in the inventories of any air force in the world at the time, and now.

Now given that the USAF/RAF/Russian Air force/Armee de l'air - who I believe probably are homes to the best aerial equipment in the world, really - in all seriousness - aren't most certainly NOT going to be testing a highly secret aircraft 5 miles outside of Manchester Airport in the UK, which is the second busiest airport in the country, I put forward to you that what I saw that night was not from "round here" - and if thats the case, where do you suggest it was from?

[edit on 10/0308/08 by neformore]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley
Go and look in the mirror!
Our dna is made up of many species from the stars!

My human eyes cannot see my DNA in the mirror. If I could how would I be able to compare it to alien DNA?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's totally obvious who you are and what you are trying to do. I want you to know that I see you for who you are. I know you are sitting in a room surrounded by computer monitoring my life and trying to make me think otherwise. That's how you aliens work. I'm not cccrrraazzzyyyy....I see you following me, I'm quick to glance in the window of the department store and see you right behind me. I know you have operative everywhere. But I'm on to you...I'm not crazyyyyy....

For more insites into the distrubed mind please turn to page...

By the way the helix you are referring to is only missing one componnet. That well eventually evolve us into them. Am I the only one who saw Mission to Mars. lol.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Royal76]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I put forward to you that what I saw that night was not from "round here" - and if thats the case, where do you suggest it was from?

I know....you asked breadfan, not me....

Given the total evidence....it could just as well be a natural phenomena that is totally unknown. Yes, what you saw was mind-boggling.....bizarre....apparently beyond our technological abilities....but I don't see anything in the description that clearly makes it alien. It just may be a coin toss.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I guess aliens might = Grandparents.

I'm the youngest of the family (sheesh hand me downs from 3 brothers and 3 sisters).

Anyways I only ever met one Grandma, the other Gramdma and Grandfathers passed away before I could clap eyes on them, no photos either would you believe.

So by the OP's post and stance then I guess only one Grandparent, that been the Grandma I actually met was the only one that actually existed

Yet my parents told me different.

Wolfie

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I personally do not have an photographs. Aliens are not visiting me. I guess I am not important enough.

However, I believe there is a vault of circumstantial evidence that when looked at honestly starts to point to something strange happening in the skies around planet Earth.

There are numerous verified cases of radar operators recording objects traveling as fast as 12 thousand miles per hour and maneuvering in ways that conventional aircraft cannot. There are also cases of pilots (both civilian and military) seeing, experiencing and in some cases chasing crafts that cannot be explained.

Then we have the testimony of US Astronauts who have seen, reported and commented on UFOs believed to be alien controlled crafts. This is not a small list and every big name American Astronaut is on that list. That topic can be googled searched at any time for more information and quotations.

Then we have the word of other world governments, the French, the Japanese etc who have spoken publicly and admit there are UFO's invading our atmosphere.

All three of these details, Radar Events, Astronaut Eye-Witness Reports, and world Governments admitting the facts cannot be ignored if this was a serious question and not a troll piece.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Now given that the USAF/RAF/Russian Air force/Armee de l'air - who I believe probably are homes to the best aerial equipment in the world, really - in all seriousness - aren't most certainly NOT going to be testing a highly secret aircraft 5 miles outside of Manchester Airport in the UK, which is the second busiest airport in the country, I put forward to you that what I saw that night was not from "round here" - and if thats the case, where do you suggest it was from?

[edit on 10/0308/08 by neformore]

I would honestly like to be proven wrong. Really. I know for a fact, actually I believe those strange objects appeared in the skies and believe you and your experience. That's however, a bit different matter. I'm talking about actual beings, you're talking about strange crafts (which I'm fascinated with and btw, am also sort of an aircraft buff, especially russian Migs and Sukhois!
).

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join