It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Wow, just Wow!

I have a very good friend, who gave birth to a baby after a supposed normal pregnancy. She never had an ultrasound, and yet, her baby was born lacking a brain, and basically it had no head at all.

So, you are saying that something that could have been born with an unusual head, something that could have been a congenital defect is evidence of aliens?

Come on now, you can do better than that.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You can't see infrared or ultraviolet light eighther does that mean they don't exist? does it mean that those light spectrums are not here on earth?
but in all fairness I will ask you what was the point of starting this thread? I mean other than just to start another US against THEM thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Originally posted by Buddyweiser
I know I will get flamed for this but here it goes.

Does this topic starter belive in god and Jesus and if so I want proof of their existence because I don't belive in the Bible it was written by man.

That's a very good argument!
The difference between me believing that God (whatever that is) exists and you telling me it doesn't cause I can't show you proof is that I won't try to MAKE you or attack you or force you to believe in Him by using arguments like "But hey, he's all around us, in a flower, in a stone, in a grass etc.".

I know that I don't have the proof, so I'd respect your opinion as such and just leave it be there. What else could I do?

Some people here on the other hand, are trying at any cost to prove me wrong and even call me names. That's a difference though.

I tell them, there are no aliens visiting this Earth, they tell me "Oh but look at the goverement documents etc.".

It's like saying to someone who doesn't believe Jesus Christ existed, "Oh, but look at the Bible, it's all there!".

Well, well, well..what do those documents and Bible have in common?
I'd say one major flaw: they've been written by a man.

And there goes the validity out the window!

ok heres my question, you state :

I know that I don't have the proof, so I'd respect your opinion as such and just leave it be there. What else could I do?

Then why did you start this thread. Obviously you couldn't "Just leave it be"!

[edit on 10-3-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Whoa.
Hold on a second there fella.
Where is your PROOF that you don't have an alien to show me?

The fact that I can't show u an alien no matter how hard I try, is the proof enough. Your logic would dictate if I can't show you Hobbits walking around english forest, that it might mean I just can't find them, but they do exist.

But we both know they don't exist. Except in Tolkien's novels.

That doesn't prove anything. It only proves that you won't show me an alien. If you were hiding one from us, it only makes sense that you would say you don't have one to show us

I'm not saying "tell me you aren't hiding an alien," I'm saying PROVE IT.

I know it's silly logic, but that seems to be the basis of this entire thread. Now I'm actually on the fence about aliens visiting Earth. I don't know, and as long as I don't get anally probed or exterminated or something... I really don't care about aliens.

I just think it's interesting that what you've basically done with this thread, is challenged people to a game that you're inventing as you go along... of course you're going to win, every silly new rule you make is in your favor.

For example, you're saying that it's logical to state that because you, personally, have not seen something you don't believe in, it must not exist. But for anyone else to say something exists because they, personally, have not seen it... Well, you say that's illogical because they are citing things that you DO believe in.

So, because this thread is rooted in silly logic, you must follow silly logic now. You are absolutely required to prove that you're not secretly hiding an alien somewhere - don't just say you aren't, but PROVE it. Because if you don't, then this really is just some goofy game where you're making up the rules as we play, just so that at the end you can say you won.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am going to put forth a small point here, and then let you folks argue it whichever way you feel.

The analogy of the body in the lake, as posted above, is a good starting point.

Little Jane Doe was seen riding her bike to school by both the postman and two neighbors. She was described wearing a white blouse, blue jeans, and low topped sneakers. A man was noticed following Jane in an older four door sedan. The sedan, along with the bike, are later seen on a surveillance tape of the local marina.

Mr John Q. Odd is later arrested for a separate crime, when it is noticed that he has a car very much like the one in the video from the marina. Mr Odd has no alibi for the day in question, a child's Happy Meal wrapper is found in the car of this single middle aged man, and worst of all, Mr. Odd has a record as a sex offender. Mr. Odd denies any crime involving Jane Doe, but is nervous and a psychological evaluation indicates that he is hiding something.

While no body can be found in the small lake, and no DNA evidence is found in the auto of Mr. Odd, he is charged with kidnapping and murder. At his trial the prosecution points out that Mr. Odd, who was a part time janitor at little Jane's school, had both opportunity and motive. They also point out that the bike seen in the video, though also never found, is so similar to Jane's bike that there is little chance that it could be any other.

Introduced as evidence is also a number of photos of little girls on the playground, though none can be identified as being Jane, and the testimony of a jailhouse informant who claims Mr. Odd confessed to the crime while awaiting trial.

Mr. Odd is convicted on circumstantial evidence, and sentenced to life in prison.

I submit that the very bulk of evidence from eyewitnesses about UFOs, and the suspicious stance of many authorities, along with the claims of government employees to the actuality of UFOs, coupled with the less than perfect pictorial evidence, builds a pretty strong case for conviction that something outside the normal course of human events is occurring. And while the actual hard proof that these are visitations by aliens is certainlylacking, the centuries long circumstantial evidence when viewed in light of human inventions and progress, is such that only a willful and abysmal betrayal of the very logic argued for by debunkers can allow for any conclusion other than that these events are of an unknown and origin, and likely an unearthly one at that.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i really think that this is all open for discussion and i dont think that a few fuzzy pictures of rocks can really be any testimony to the fact that we have been visited by aliens. and for all the experts that have come forward yes i will say that there are many things that are unexplained in the universe but that doesnt mean just because we cant explain them that they are caused by being from out of this world. i also dont think that there is any real evidence to bring to the table to state there is proof that we have been visited. i mean time after time abductees have been debunked as frauds. crop circles have been proved to be man made. even the theory that ancient cultures were influenced by extraterestrials is interesting, but if you listen to the people who have been studying these cultures for their whole lives you will see that there is no way. i just finished reading the new edition of CHARIOTS OF THE GODS. the author even admits in the new forward that many of his accusations were made through false information. you cant just look at something and say that since i dont know what it is it must be alien. im not saying its not i think that is a really neat idea but i think that in the whole "keeping an open mind" thing you cant close it off to just being one thing. im not proving anyone wrong or saying that im right i just think that there needs to be a little more then fuzzy pictures and second and third hand stories, from non reliable witnesses. and again im not saying that every witness isnt reliable. im just saying that since the 40' when all this stuff first started you think that there would be alot more video footage and pictures that werent a little hazy. i could take a picture out of focus of a friz-bee and tell you what i was sure it was and i would have everyone believing me. im just saying give me some hard irrefutable evidence that has acredited scientest agreeing what it is i will believe you, and i will stand corrected.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Ok, and yet, it isn't uncommon for people who have been convicted of crimes by way of circumstantial evidence being pardoned some where down the road.

They then are able to sue people who convicted them for great sums of money.

There are all sorts of people sitting in prisons for crimes they did not commit, based on circumstantial evidence.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If you did come across an Alien, how would you know it was an Alien. Do you think the Alien is just going to allow you to take an DNA sample or a sample of blood. Chances are that you wouldn't even know how to communicate with it, or even understand it and most people, especially diehard sceptics, if they ever came face to face with one, would probably turn and run like hell,
At any rate, it doesn't look like that hard evidence your after is coming anytime soon.

Do Aliens Exist: Ufo Sightings & Scientific Evidence - Videos...

www.expertvillage.com...

The government is never going to come clean and the Aliens aren't going to make direct contact anytime soon. There probably only here to keep an eye on us and to put us crazy humans under quarantine and also to prevent us from leaving this planet and messing up the rest of the universe. Well that's what I would do.....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I agree. I simply think that deeper investigation is called for on the grounds of the mountains of circumstantial evidence. And to say that we need to just ignore the "crime" as having never occurred would be an injustice.

But maybe that's why some of us go on looking, while others are content to wait for concrete evidence before investing anything in the pursuit.

It's all good. It's what makes this crazy world work. And may be the reason aliens would find us an interesting species to study now and then.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsHere7
reply to post by Bagel

Life is a joke.

=)

Maybe so for you, but only because you made it so!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My last word on this

When you go to court, the jury doesn't need photos to find you guilty.
You choose to ignore the thousands of witness reports, photos and videos out there.
And I am pretty sure if someone sends a genuine picture of an alien on his lawn, you will be on of those screaming hoax. And it is true that with today's technology, a clear photo is unreliable evidence. So why ask for a photo in the first place? For me you are just a troll.

You wanted my evidence on this? I am an alien contactee -maybe abductee- and sorry I didn't have my camera at the moment.

Have a good day

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I can't prove you they are here, but can prove you they are not. Just take a walk outside, cities, hills, villages. Let me know if you find one.

You won't. Aside everything, my proof is stronger then your documents.

Sorry that is not proof.
Many people have claimed to see them but you would probably call them a crackpot ? Well by that logic those people could call you a crackpot for not seeing one, I'm guessing your reply to that person would be something like this *Breadfan replies in his sing song child voice* "My proof is better than yours!" .
Wow! I guess it is better because you say it is and where is this proof you claim to possess that thousands of scientists do not even have? Uhm it isn't anywhere, because there is no proof !
What you offer is opinion based on misinformed opinions of other people, or maybe your logic is really that flawed.

The simple fact of the matter is not everyone will see them.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by altrock]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh, this is one of those threads. Well then, prove to me that anything exists.

You simply can't, but that also doesn't mean that you can prove that everything doesn't exist nor does it mean that you have proven a lack of proof.

Proof is relative and you have no more proof that they aren't here than those with documents saying that they are. Really think about that...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Breadfan

...until someone has a verified alien body to put on display for the world to see ...the only logical conclusion for the scientific community and the general public is to stay open to the possibility and continue with the thought that they might be visiting earth.

I am pretty sure that if aliens exist and are visiting our planet, they wouldnt leave any dead bodies behind, just like the military wouldnt leave any dead soldiers behind enemy lines.

there is no hard physical proof that aliens are visiting this earth

and along those same lines you have no proof or anyway of knowing what "they" would do.

there is a possibility that solid proof does exist but has been covered up by the Goverments in the know.

i also believe that if you had an alien body ( alive or dead ) or even real video of one ...it would be confiscated and you would be forced to stay quiet or be killed.

so where does that leave us ? waiting for the aliens to make contact and force disclosure. untill then, you are not going to prove they are here.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I can't see the point in this thread.. to be honest. just seemed like an excuse to stir up a bit of an argument to me. But, two sides to every coin and the guy does have a point.

You can't show me an alien, therefore it doesn't exist. Nobody's ever came forward with solid, irrefutable evidence that aliens exist, just dodgy pictures, dodgy people with dodgy stories and government files, and let's be honest the governments in question are so corrupt and twisted it wouldn't be impossible to say they are planted there simply to distract curious minds from a different truth.

However, how can you possibly show somebody an 'alien'? Reasons why this is a ridiculous statement:

1. We do not speak the language, therefore we can't ask it to follow us whilst we introduce it to our pals at ATS.
  2. How can anyone know what they look like? If they evolved on a planet similar to ours, with no major differences, what environmental factors would cause them to look any different from us?

By saying 'aliens have never visited Earth', you're basically calling millions upon millions of people blatant liars, simply because they didn't have a Kodak moment with them on the beach.

Also, as a last point, bear in mind that 'Earth' isn't just the ground you walk on, our atmosphere is also counted as part of the planet's superstructure. Just because i'm upstairs in my house, and not on terra firma does not mean i'm in space. Therefore, the second a UFO (whatever it may or may not be) enters our atmosphere it is classed as on Earth. And since most people who believe UFO's to be spacecraft believe aliens pilot the craft, by association this would technically mean aliens HAVE visited Earth.

So all of those amateur UFO videos that were impossible to debunk for whatever reason, there's the most logical evidence you will find until they formally introduce themselves!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I agree with the ORACLE. Why would so many people around the world come forward claiming they have saw or experienced something they didnt? WHy so many? In fact reports are coming from all over the world. I watched a case where police officer was investigating calls people made just to find himself under the UFO directly. The same thing was then confirmed by another officer who actually seen more of these lights in formation at some higher point in the hills i think. A dispatcher that was receiving the calls and was interviewed in the show actually does not beleive that what officers say has really happened for example. Even tough she knows these guys and trusts them. However on this she is very sceptic. Lots of cases have this - this is unreal stuff component. One has to dig a bit deeper and one can clearly see military reports ..UFO-s scaning military bases with beams. Read UFO report which was founded by Rockefeller. Two exactly same things happened in Russia and USA. UFO-s were scaning military premises and were especially focused on places with weapons. They have disabled missiles in air ba beam. They have blocked systems for launching missiles and you name it. What is consistent throughout is the technology these beings have. Read about pilots chasing these objects just to find they can accelerate 60000km per hour in a second from zero speed basically. Its like they are not confined to this reality at all. Its like they can lock in or lock out somehow.

Just to put things toghether. They can cloak themselves. They can be invisible to normal frequencies we observe. Anti-reflection for example is being researched from what i can read on the internet. This is not impossible. They can move at immense speeds in a matter of seconds. This may be some extra property of space we dont know about or something. They can stun humans by ultrasound i think. They paralyze your body completely. From what one can read this is either their natural physical ability or its technology. Dolphins for example can damage sharks tissues or paralyze a baracuda- from what i read - with concetrated ultrasound. Basically ideas that are facts can be connected to these beings and their technology. This may be races that are millions of years longer in existence than us here. Its not impossible or illogical that such technological advancement is possible or that species with such abilites could not exist or that such combination of traits is evolutionary impossible. ---
The following is heavy speculation of course. As weird as it gets. Greys for example could have ultrasound capabilites - their natural prey stuning and have an insect digestive system and they have highly evolved brains. We are not for exampl only combination possible that can achieve high intelectual levels.
[edit on 10-3-2008 by rebellion]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
there is proof all over the web take it or leave it. people wont believe claims like that anyway, and if you dont believe things that many have seen including me you dont belong on this site

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by graysnwo2012
there is proof all over the web take it or leave it. people wont believe claims like that anyway, and if you dont believe things that many have seen including me you dont belong on this site

so i am not allowed to think scientifically or logically just because you say you saw something ?

all this proof all over the web is circumstantial and does not prove without a doubt that were being visited.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Because they are exponentially more evolved than us. We are like wormy living things at thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean than they are.
And why they would even have a curiosity with us is beyond me. It's a 24/7 springer show on this sh hole.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Because they are exponentially more evolved than us. We are like wormy living things at thermal vents at the bottom of the ocean than they are.
And why they would even have a curiosity with us is beyond me. It's a 24/7 springer show on this sh hole.

My guess is that either we are a genetical experimental project of some kind or we are their food source or both. All might seem cruel but humans do the same thing to less "intelectually" advanced species. We experiment on them, we test drugs on them much like aliens would test different genes on us for example. We are talking advanced technology and Borg like society maybe. It could be a hive of these beings. We wouldnt understand the way they live and how they get to be so intelectually advanced. Yet it does have logic behind. They may work as one big unit. We of course cannot understand that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join