It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patrick Swayze Given 5 Weeks to Live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Says he's got pancreatic cancer. Too bad. I thought he was an alright actor. I'm not a big fan of Dirty Dancing but Red Dawn was good.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Ok someone needs to find a way to contact him and send him information about this:

www.miraclemineral.org...

and this and tell him to just get the silver pulser

www.sotainstruments.com...

i loved to movie ghost, and my sister loves dirty dancing...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I've had the delightful fortune to become acquainted with his aunt who lives here, in Centerville, on Cape Cod.
I dont know if i will send her a card, or call her. I'm very upset by this, not only do i like him very much, he's a very nice and talented man.
I dont know him but his family here is first class.
This is not good.

ATS GUY- thanks for that, i will see how i can email her the websites. I dont have her email yet.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
His movie Road House was pretty good. He was okay in what few movies I have seen him in. My dad passed of pancreatic cancer and I can tell you that when it hits fulls steam, it doesn't take long. My dad lost about 60 pounds in a little over a week..
It's truly horrible what it can do.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ya know, I'm not a fan of Dirty Dancing, as not too many guy are.. however Red Dawn and Roadhouse were two awesome movies to me as a kid. How many guys named Dalton get to rip a mans throat out with his bare hands? It's kind of ironic (and sad) Jeff Healy passed this week too...

While Mr Swayze is still with us, I hope the best for him. I hope he attains the next plain of existence with the least amount of pain as possible, even moreso I hope for his recovery and his family to be able to recover from this looming tragedy.
In any case, I'd like to thank him for this while he is still with us, probly one of the funniest things I've seen him partake in. Godspeed Patrick Swayze.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Sorry about your dad SpeakerofTruth.

I understand I had someone close to me pass from pancreatic cancer and it was very sad for everyone.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

not be rude
but who is he? since i never heard of him before

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is sad to hear. He has lived a relatively healthy lifestyle and still managed to contract a deadly cancer. He did a lot of good movies, one of my favorites was definately Next of Kin, his brothers were in this one too.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is unexpected and sad news.
I never really heard anything negative about the man,he always seemed like one of the good guys.
I'll always remember him as one of the 80's movie heros.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I really liked him in the movie Pointbreak with Keanu Reeves.

Ghost was pretty good too.

top topics

join