It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military investigates puppy-throwing video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I mean this guy threw a puppy an you heard it yelp... thats a normal reaction, both for the puppy to stay still an yelp loudly while not having a firm place on the ground, its sad to think this is a fake becuz you dont wanna believe its real but I can tell you this is a normal occurance within the military.... I remember watching as I was being taught how to refill an use the LOX ( liquid oxygen ) an 4 other guys around me are like watch this they slide a frog or snake in to the pann of spill over an then wait for it to dry up an then they smash it against the tarmat. Thats just on duty with the limit weird resources you have, now think if your bored in another country an theres a influx of stray animals.... Yeah Ive make this clear I believe.

Honestly thats what they would do an then Discharge for someone who hasnt housebroken their dogs.. heres a link to just that

And due to a pup that was not house broken, I was deemed unfit and
charged with animal cruelty. Nothing could be as far from the truth as
this. I loved Bud and Wise, my two dogs. To this day, I have several
animals, including fish, turtles, and a dog, all of which are very
healthy and happy. This is just another example of SSgt M_ trying to
ruin my reputation to hurt PFC Z_.

Dishonorable Discharge for animal cruety

this guy just was deemed unfit an such an had that charge agaisnt hiom for not housetraining his dogs....

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Trance Optic]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I heard about this thru some other boards I post on.

I think there are a bunch of Marines looking for this loser so they can throw him over a cliff!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe the proverbial stuff is about to hit the fan...it appears that the video was removed from YouTube for ToS violations. It is still on LiveLeak at the moment.

www.liveleak.com...

I would have to bet that something is happening on this real fast. Makes me sick if it is real...makes me sick even if the puppy was already dead.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Either the army has always been a haven for very sick individuals and the internet is offering a better opportunity to expose it, or this type of thing is happening more often.

Bolded for truth. No matter how many people have allegiance to the army and defend it tirelessly etc. it's hard to get people to admit that yes; the military attracts all sorts of violent, insane people. People that we wouldn't want in our homes, near our children etc.

It doesn't matter that they signed a paper to kill Iraqis for money... that doesn't prove that they are morally or psychologically sound whatsoever.

Simply being a military person is enough to convince some people that you are good, well-balanced etc. Kind of a joke. Plenty of evidence to show otherwise.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
people are saying it wasnt a real puppy, but you could see its mouth moving a tad. it was sure of hell screaming. SICK. they need to be out of the islands...i bet they would kill civilians to..

[edit on 4-3-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
Not only that, but I can't believe that folks are using the fact that he served in the military to make wild accusations about everyone in the military. Shame on you all.

More reactionary defensive posturing.

Nobody needs to defend the military as a whole. Nobody needs to point out the obvious: that not all military people are insane and cruel to animals.

Isn't this common sense? Yes. It is. We ALL KNOW that military people are individuals.

So WHY the CONSTANT reactionary/defensive posts? I see it ALL the time.

Stop endlessly covering your own egos and personal reputations... it's not needed. We on ATS have certain opinions about the military that have nothing to do with individuals IN the military.

For instance: my statement just previous that the military DOES attract psychopaths and violent people. This is a fact. I make this statement because it is a fact, not because I'm interested in hearing the whiny defensive protests of every military member on this forum.

I'm not aiming this at you COOL HAND, I'm just saying : enough is enough. We are not condemning all military people.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by the titor experience

Either the army has always been a haven for very sick individuals and the internet is offering a better opportunity to expose it, or this type of thing is happening more often.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

One individual throws a dog off a cliff and suddenly millions of men and women who have served in American armed services are "sick".

Sir, the only thing I find sick quite frankly, is your statement.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
One individual throws a dog off a cliff and suddenly millions of men and women who have served in American armed services are "sick".

Sir, the only thing I find sick quite frankly, is your statement.

Read my above post.

I really think a U2U should be sent to all the pro-military posters on ATS:

STOP DERAILING THREADS TO DEFEND YOUR FRAGILE EGOS

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That Poor dog. Those two soldiers are truly pitiful and a disgrace to all other honorable soldiers. There certainly not doing their comrades any favours with this despicable act of cowardice. Is it any wonder more and more people are beginning to despise the military.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What a sad state of humanity we live in. Senseless killing and mayhem. God help us all.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'd be more surprised if this sort of thing never happened. With so many people in the military, it's a statistical improbability that you won't get a few sickos.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Right.. I understand you suffer from a complex, but to bring a little reality -- no one cares..

Seriously.

The OP said that the military is full of sickos who apparently like to throw dogs off cliffs.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Anyone involved is sick. i am a dog lover and that is really hard to watch. Its not fake, its just freaking sick. Call it being desnsitized by war, but if that is what those troops are resorting to for entertainment, then they have serious issues. effin losers.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
The OP said that the military is full of sickos who apparently like to throw dogs off cliffs.

No he didn't... the only people insinuating something like that are all the pro-government pro-military blowhards who have become the proverbial WET BLANKETS of ATS.

You have FRAGILE EGOS and you insist on defending the military everytime something happens.

Instead of further derailing this thread I'll leave this to a different topic.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I can see why people would be so angry over this as I am adog lover and find it almost disturbing.

HOWEVER, why I say almost is the fact that it seems real fake to me. I have watched it like 20 times and I would put money on the fact that the dog is not alive when this is done. No I cant prove it but you can't prove it real and alive either.

On another point, I love how every incident like this brings out the comments about the military "ALL" acting like this. It's no place for people to judge a group of soldiers as a whole based on this guy. I have a friend with no leg due to all this and to lump his character in with something like this, is ignorant.

Go hate all you want but single soldiers can do bad things......NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM, so don't act like the U.S. does EVERY bad and/or stupid thing you see in the world.

oh and this was a Headline today in the news..

Eight British soldiers sent home after stripping, urinating in bar

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by DavidWright]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well I think the point is that this does reflect on the military as a whole. We know that they are not all bad people, but here you have a group of men, none of which are making an attempt to stop it. They are filming it....GOD I cant get the yelping out of my head, its driving me crazy.

Anyways, what kind of people allow this to happen? Surely there are more of them there than we see on the video. Its just wrong, and the people involved have issues.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I still say it looked entirely fake. Why would these guys film something like this and then put it on youtube? The animal didn't move a hair throughout the video. It didn't make a sound until it was thrown. It was easily thrown also. No physical effort was made at all. It just looks fake to me. If it is real hopefully the guy that did it will be punished.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
REMINDER:

Please keep the discussion civil.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
REMINDER:

Please keep the discussion civil.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by the titor experience

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't want to diss on the US army, because there are some damn good soldiers serving the the army, but they do tend to get the "lower quality" people (again, not that I am trying to clump everyone together here, just that there is certain individuals that should not be in there IMO).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join