It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncle beheads toddler in supermarket

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Naboo the Enigma

Yes a LOT of muslims don't agree with sharia law, that's why they leave their country, and enjoy the freedom in other countries for themselves and their family.

BUT even the bad shaira law does not allow things like this, and their laws is pretty messed up, so how could anyone associate this with ANYTHING to do with Islam.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
FFS

what the hell happened to ` deney ignorance ` in this thread ???

the rapidity with which certain people leap from ` syrian national ` to ` moslem barbarian ` is unbelievable

what is worse is that the efforts of certain people to educate ATS asto the true demographic of syrian religious observance has mostly been ignored

yes this was an horrific and barbaric crime - but comparable acts of heineousness occur with sickening frequency in western nations - and yet the predominantly protestant or catholic faith of those perpetratory is rarely mentioned [ excepting the peadophile priest issue - which is different - because they are using / abusing thier status and position ]

please stick to the facts - ask know :

an evil man murdered a toddler to spite a feuding relative by proxy

PS - to the person who said this ` might be ` justified under sharia law - please cite the evidence for that - or withdraw your speculative pot stirring

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

*sigh*( so i have to break down a reply so you understand it it:

the `fanatics` have all started arriving in this thread with the nuke all muslims attitude - irrespective of any facts that might or might not be available - btw AFP the supposed lead for the story have no coverage at all which i find strange really.

and my last satirical comment was just that: i would find it rather sadly ironic if the man who killed this child because to get back at his wife was in fact christian or jewish - since we have the `msulim-haters` allready here.

understan now?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc

... informed.

sadly lacking on that front

But as a matter of judeochristian tradition we mutilate newborn baby boys every single day in this country. As a culture our judgment of theirs is quite hypocritical.

Utter relativist self hating nonsense.

You sir, deserve to live in Somalia

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
also, to the genius suggesting Syria isnt a mainly Muslim country, it is 90% Islamic- yes this dude may not be a Muslim, but that does not make your general point about the demographics of the country correct.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
that guy needs to be tortured to the brink of death every day for the rest of his life just in case there is no hell as many of us suspect. we would need to find some way to extend his lifespan just to drag it out. there are no words to describe how disgusting this is. - not even the ones that would get moderated are sufficient.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ROP baby, all the way!
Still waiting for WalkingFox to chime in and defend the actions of the uncle.

I for one think the uncle should have used a different tactic.

Perhaps he should have Water Boarded the poor child instead?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
ROP baby, all the way!

What?

Are you feeling ok?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Don't need to wait for WalkingFox.I am here to answer you anti-islam questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

ROP baby, all the way!

What?

Are you feeling ok?

I was, until I read the article. Are you?

If you missed my point then "leh mee splane to yoo", if the uncle had used a different tactic then at least the kid would still be alive today.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

ROP baby, all the way!

Ahem. Get bent.

There's no excuse for this man's actions whatsoever, and I hope he has a good long life in a Saudi prison.

What baffles me are bigoted pustules on humanity's collective scrotum, who are coming to this thread and going "Hey, forget about the kid, let's blame Islam! No no, it's Christianity's fault! Sharia, Catholicism!"

You guys are classy, for sure.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I was, until I read the article. Are you?

If you missed my point then "leh mee splane to yoo", if the uncle had used a different tactic then at least the kid would still be alive today.

The uncle seemed intent on killing the kid by the sounds of it, not sure how any "tactic" would have altered that

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what religion, creed, race, country you are from, the harming/murdering of children is unacceptable and horrific. I hope that if there is a hell that the people who do these kinds of things eternally burn and suffer in it but first the authorities should let the families of the victims do what ever they want with the accused (no killing). Im sorry, hearing about things like this just infuriate me to no end.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari
reply to post by Alxandro

Don't need to wait for WalkingFox.I am here to answer you anti-islam questions.

HEY WAIT A MINUTE.
I thought I read somewhere that multiple identities is against ATS poilicy.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Geez People, do you all have blinders on?
Selective hearing/reading perhaps?

My point has to do with severity of the punishment and directed at those that think WaterBoarding is inhumane.
Maybe it is, but considering the alternative of decapatation, I'd rather hold my breath.

How 'bout you?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Geez People, do you all have blinders on?
Selective hearing/reading perhaps?

no

My point has to do with severity of the punishment and directed at those that think WaterBoarding is inhumane.
Maybe it is, but considering the alternative of decapatation, I'd rather hold my breath.

How 'bout you?

The guy wanted to kill the kid, he wouldn't use the tactic of waterboarding for that- ya ken whit a mean?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
wow... so many hate-filled brainwashed ppl here. [deny what ignorance ? ]

from the rresponses in the first page alone, i can see that the US has done a lovely job at brainwahshing most into automatically associating acts like these with being Muslims.

let me quote the full short article...

A MAN beheaded his 15-month-old nephew in front of his mother in a supermarket in Saudi Arabia apparently after a family dispute, newspapers reported.

The 25-year-old Syrian national picked up a knife from the store in the Red Sea city of Jeddah yesterday and decapitated the little boy in full view of shoppers, Arab News said.

The man apparently killed the little boy following a dispute with the man's sister and brother-in-law, the English-language daily said.

"He chopped off the boy's head in front of the mother to get back at her," a police officer was quoted as saying. The mother fainted and was taken to hospital.

Murder is punishable by death in ultra-conservative Muslim Saudi Arabia, where the death sentence is usually carried out by beheading.

where does it say the man was muslim? the las sentence in the article is only there to further taint Islam, and not at should be printed until full details in the case had been reported.
----- this is unreal... i wonder what the responses in this thread would be if later they report that the man happen to be one of the many, christians, in the area?
then it would have nothing to do with religion will it?

this site shouldbe "deny others ignorance, but not our own"

oh and "police those who voice their opinions in ways the Mods dont agree with"

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Your Attention Please

Ok folks, enough with the personal sniping,

Let's get back on topic:

Uncle beheads toddler in supermarket

And please remember to be civil

Courtesy Is Mandatory

If you feel the emotions taking over, it is best to step back to avoid potential staff action.

We can all do a better job of discussing this heated subject.

Thank you,

JacKatMtn
ATS Member & Forum Moderator

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GavCg

where does it say the man was muslim? the las sentence in the article is only there to further taint Islam, and not at should be printed until full details in the case had been reported.

nonsense, murder is punished by death in ISLAMIC saudi arabia and involves beheading, why shouldnt this be highlighted

----- this is unreal... i wonder what the responses in this thread would be if later they report that the man happen to be one of the many, christians, in the area?
then it would have nothing to do with religion will it?

"Many", are you for real, it is against the law to be anything other than a Muslim in Saudi Arabia- you would get jailed for possessing a bible.

the guy is filth whether he is muslim or not (although, let's be honest, I don't fancy the odds AGAINST a syrian in Saudi Arabia being a MUslim)

this site shouldbe "deny others ignorance, but not our own"

perhaps you should practice that too

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

There wasn't any other muslims in the store cheering and screaming Allah as the boy was beheaded in the fruit isle?

God we need help...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join