It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of The United States: The Bush Administration Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

From my being here on ATS I have come to the conclussion that Conservatives such as the Bush Administration desire a One World ECONOMY

While Liberals, the Democrats would prefer a One World Government And in fact... already believe one exist.

You will not find many conservatives talk highly of the UN, or talk about International Law, or any of that BS... where as Liberals firmly believe in the existence of International Law, the World Court and so forth...

So who do I fear?

Both of them.

Because BOTH will destroy this country.. and both ultimetly end in the same manor.. a one world economy is a one world government, and a one world government is a one world economy.

Ignorant political fearmongering wont change that either.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Bush Failures

I am really tired of this crap.. here are some responses to this dribble.

1. Failed to ensure intelligence on Iraq was accurate, resulted in great American Hero's dieing in Vain in Iraq.

>> yea, just like the rest of the world.. hey , why didn't you jump on the "Bush Lied, people died" bandwagon?

2. Price of Gas has nearly doubled in his term.
>> Not Bush's doing (although he has some cause/effect)

3. Country on verge of economic collapse
>> yea.. ok, I call "alarmist" a bunch of nitwits signing up for ARM's and not knowing WTF a ARM is or what can happen doesn't sway me in to the "economic collapse" camp.

4. 911 disaster happened on his watch.
>> Seriously?? Really?? Seriously? You are blaming Bush?

5. South America on Brink of War.
Not much to do here, half are moronic dictators the other are stooges.

6. Al-queda could walk into America through the southern border and Bush has failed to do anything at all about it in 8 years.
>>Agreed! But neither will ANYONE else.

7. Americans are less free and have less privacy than any time in American history on Bush's watch.
>> Thats a matter of paranoid opinion, longer security lines and some suspected terrorists being wire tapped doesn't make me feel any less free.

8. Has mismanaged the response to Al-queda. Osama still lives.
>> AGREED!

9. Russian and American relations worst in 20 years.
>> Not our fault, they are seriously jealous and want to show everyone their peckers are still large

10. China is poisoning our children and draining our economy.
>> Agreed (about the poisoning part)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Bush Failures

Continued…..

11. America has worst world reputation in my lifetime.
>> "In my lifetime" is the key there.

12. Middle east (Israel) conflicts have grown worse than ever.
>> This is NOT Bush's fault and if you think this is the worst "ever", you have a limited history.

13. impoverished Americans cannot afford to work since doing so only pays for the fuel to get there and back.
Ok now you're just being retarded.
The "impovrished do not own cars, fill up the tank and drive 30 miles to and from work.

14. Complete failure to create any alternatives to Oil.
>> Really? Seriously? What did Clinton do exactly?
Presidents are not in charge of coming up with "alternatives to oil"
Granted it would be nice if he laid out more incentives but still, a failure? I'd say the failure lies in the Private and educational sectors and their failures anre being dumped on Bush.

15. Health care skyrocketing and to expensive for most Americans.
>> "most Americans" Not true.. it cost too much yes, but it is not out of the reach of average Americans.

16. Mexico is robbing our nation blind.
>> ?????

17. Nasa is unable to do anything at all other than luanch a shuttle or two a year.
>> Not really sure how this ties to Bush?

18. Pakistan a nuclear nation is on verge of take over by radical Islam supporters.
>> again, Not really sure how this ties to Bush? If we had tried to do anything at all the rest of the world would scream tampering and your # 18 would be “Bush trying to steal other elections too!!”

19. Failure to prevent war atrocities committed by American soldiers. May have actually condoned or prescribed such actions.
>> wow, you have issues dude.

20. Billion Dollar defense contract awarded to Europe creating jobs there instead of America on Bush's watch. Happy for Europe but its a pretty stupid thing to let happen when our country desperately needs jobs.

This is NOT Bush’s decision. Somehow if it was a different President Boeing would have come up with something better and not been so corrupt?

>>Besides if the product is BETTER then it is BETTER. I for one would rather have a better product in the military than supply them with substandard equipment so we can wave our flags.

21. Iran closer to Nuclear weapons capability and he has done nothing to make it better. Wont even talk to them about it.
>> You don’t understand this at all do you?

22. Did nothing in 8 years to save or replace Social Security almost ensuring some future Americans will be robed blind by their country.
>> He tried, was blocked, what did the rest of the political leaders do?

23. National debt is a fiasco and probably beyond recovery at this point. Bush only made it much much worse.
>> Nothing is beyond recovery. End the war, cut back, tax corporations a bit more, close some loopholes.. they’re ya go.

I really detest people who do this, your opinion does not make for facts.
Of course neither does mine but fully half of your points here have no basis in reality it looks like you just posted them for filler during your rant.

Bush is no winner but come on.. be honest with yourself./

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's not even about other countries having pieces of the US economy. They are all part of the same plan. The New World Culture is already here, and we are living in it. The consumerism, the double apathy (to be apathetic of one's own apathy), the double ignorance (to be ignorant of one's own ignorance), the emergence and prominence of doublethink (i.e. let us forcibly bring freedom to the Middle-East! or a better example of it would be, let us give up our freedoms in the name of freedom!), idol worship (celebrities, teen idols, American Idol show), and the "Me mentality" (only caring about self; i.e., why should I help you if you don't help me?) are all a part of this New World Culture. The perceived purpose of this culture is to keep everyone in their own little apathetic and ignorant bubbles, unaware of our own apathy and ignorance, and out of the way of those in power, ready to be manipulated. In essence, we are slaves who believe we are free.

When seen under this light, it becomes obvious that the only places left on Earth that does not subscribe to this New World Culture would be portions of the Middle East, parts of South America, and parts of Africa. Oh wait, isn't there a huge war in the non-cooperative countries in the Middle East (Afghanistan, Iraq, and maybe soon Iran?). Hasn't there been major "destabilization" (Newspeak for "CIA organized coup/assassination of an undesired leader and replacing him/her with a puppet") missions in South America in the past 30 years, and still going on now? Hasn't there been the same in Africa? When arts of Asia was not cooperative 40-50 years ago, wars were fought also. In this light, it makes perfect sense why there was such a blind and encouraged hatred of communism: because it is counter the New World Order. People need to wake up from the New World Culture induced mind-slumber and see what is really happening in our world. It is bigger than the Bush Administration.

"If there is hope, it lies in the proles."

--edit--
On second thought, I think doublethink cannot exist without the double apathy and double ignorance so common today.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by crestone
Wow, "blow them away and feel good about doing it"? Do you really know what you're saying here? They have you exactly where they want you to be spiritually.

Thank you for so graphically illustrating my point.

Yes, I know what I was saying there. I was saying that, I am not going to loose my rights or my childrens rights to support the neo-cons agenda. You stated, "They have you exactly where they want you to be spiritually." Not really, as I intend to fight to the death if need be, and thus I am not apathic to their ways, as you seem to be. You sir, seem to be exactly where they want YOU to be spiritually! Totally apathic and not expected to fight back when it comes to push and shove! Don't question 9/11, voter-fraud, endless wars, or your Congress' ability to provide any oversight of the executive branch for the citizens of this country. As user damaged petals said before in this thread, apathy will be the downfall of us all.

Thanks for so graphically illustrating my point. Because of your views, we can't stop this transition into their agenda. This is why "resistance will be futile". Too bad some people decided to stand up against Hitler, huh? If we all shared my views, then at least we would have a fighting chance. You keep on being apathic, but when their agenda affects you directly and significantly (which it obviously hasn't yet), don't complain to me, because I tried to warn you. People sharing your views are why we are where we are and haven't been able to already stop them in their tracks. Too bad we are most likely, "passed the point of no return". You could have stood up and made a difference, but instead choose to be apathic along with the majority of the American public. Playing right into their hands, unlike people like me.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Yes, yes, and yes. Great points, I share all the points you have made in your previous post. The double-standards you suggested are so real at this point in our society. With apathy, ignorance, and divided view-points they will get their agenda in place before anyone can stop them because most are so blind-sided (brainwashed, in some respects) that they don't see it coming. Oh well, live and learn they say.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by percievedreality]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We will have to unify our planet, but not for the reasons and not for the people who are forcing it now. They know we are seeing that we have to unify to preserve all our planet and countries, but not dissolve them. Keep the beauty of our diversity and put it all under a planetary consul that preserves everyones freedoms and combined efforts to preserve and protect them.

They know this is inevitable, so they are serving it up, but laced with the poisons that kill our individualism, creativity and freedoms. Do not allow this to happen.

Bush is just the latest tip on the cattle prod. Many others, and some in the wings purchased by greed and fear too to be used. Find who is holding the prod, and take it away.

We can then unify a planet without deception and loss of our freedoms and our diversity and the cultural beauty in each nation and it's ethnicity we need to learn and grow in knowledge and understanding from. Each difference is a facet of why we are unique and beautiful as a planetary garden. That diversity is our greatest hold of value and virtue.

Don't eat of this apple. There are poisons and deadly barbed hooks in it that are attached to greed and addictions of angry power, and as such, to ignorance and the dissemination of the species.

We will unify out of love and appreciation of each other. Not for profit and control for the very few dark souled ....., should I even use the word Humans?

They are less.

ZG

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
very good and well thought out post. I agree that the war has been very well thought out. Though i think unless there is a worldwide revolution against the one world government then there is nothing we can really do to stop that from happening.

gl2

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Bush represents his father's faction: CIA, narco-intel in trying to foul the entire planet. We can see it's deliberate. Now we need to step back and assess what their NWO has in mind. Nick Rockefeller's story shows that it is Orwellian. Cathy O'Brien's story, if true, means it's much worse than most would suspect. They appear to want to destabilize the globe, like a colonizer's plan. They're softening us up in a "pacification program" that's exactly like what Marchall Vian Summers' books The Allies outline. If it seems unhuman and treasonous, that's because it is. Look deeper.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Your thesis parallels my own and may demonstrate the noosphere mind at work. I have two different thesis statements that demonstrate my own.

The Minority Report:

Minority Report

Though I have no supporters in this belief I hold to it as the only explanation for the irresponsible, irrational, immoral, and incompetent handling of this war. We all assume that our leaders are responsible, rational, moral, and competent. Either they are not and we were fooled, or they are playing by a different set of beliefs. By playing with a different set of rules they may still be irresponsible, irrational, immoral, and incompetent by our belief systems, but completely reasonable, rational, moral, and competent within their own belief systems. What kind of belief systems could support such strategic actions as we have seen by the Bush and Republican beast?

The Leo Strauss neo-con philosophy is just such a belief system.

www.atimes.com...
www.sourcewatch.org...
www.amconmag.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

For those of the Straussian mold, lies and deception are the expected qualities of a leader and the masses are seen as inferior to those who lead. The death of the inferior in war or the chaos following war (as we see with the death of between 500,000 and 900,000 civilians in Iraq over the last three years) is quite acceptable. Inferior human beings are either to serve the masters or are expendable. While open genocide of the inferior masses may produce a backlash, allowing the chaos following bumbling war efforts to result in the mass killing of human beings is a stroke of genius for the neo-con Straussian.

The short of it; the minority report, is that the chaos and death in Iraq was calculated and allowed to continue because it is desirable.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A second thesis:

The Thesis

I really do believe these guys running this country are playing by a master plan that accounts for the division that we see between people today. We also see an ever widening rift between the U.S. and the rest of the civilized world. It appears to be planned and deliberate. There seems no remorse or effort to unite domestically or internationally. There are no bridges being built, only wedge after wedge being driven into place at every opportunity.

With our existing beliefs it this seems implausible until we shift our own paradigm models and recognize that they (this force driving our politics and business today) may be playing with a different set of rules than we are (We, being the average guy on the street.)

Most of us have probably never read the "Turner Diaries." That is the reactionary novel that has circulated throughout much of the right wing and gun rights people. It is a piece of racist trash, but it has inspired people like Timothy McVey and others in the reactionary right.

While I doubt it is the model for these neo-cons in charge, (if for no other reason than these neo-cons are largely a Jewish group and the Turner Dairies are very anti Jewish, it does present the narrative that creating division has a rational motive) I think the current events we see being played out is similar and can tell us a lot about the politics of division. That model is that the world can and will divide, (remember the adage of divide and conquer) that internal wars of self destruction will occur. And the kicker is that this will allow a weeding out of all but the prepared and strong who help set all this in motion. This corresponds with the Thomas Robert Malthus model of limitation to population growth. They need to cull the population and they also need to strengthen their own geo-political-economic and religious hand. They need to create chaos and cull the population down to more manageable proportions. Call it Zionist neo-con downsizing of the population.

en.wikipedia.org...
This seems a cynical, Nietzsche-ion world view but one that seems to be playing out. In this case instead of the wars, famine, pestilence, etc. that Malthus said kept the population under control, those attempting to create the new world order are taking draconian measures with, Nietzsche-ion Will, to manufacture wars and global conditions to do the same.

Now you think who could or would survive such chaos? Well those with the most assets of wealth, land, and weapons would be the most probable. Those with great big ranches removed from the major urban areas for one; these are the Crawford Ranches of the world and they are many and are not only in America; places with airplanes, loaded with weapons, and people with access to large sums of wealth in various forms and in various places. These people will be able to ride out the chaos and self destruction that will follow the man made and natural disasters.

For these; "to the survivors go the spoils." It all sounds weird, but that is because it does not fit into our paradigms.

The Neo-Con, Imperial Fascist took over both the fundamental religions, and the Republican Party. They needed a Party for legitimacy. The Republicans were the ones most in line with their thinking already. They also needed sufficiently motivated voters to help them obtain and hold power until they could execute their end game strategies. This accounts for the eclectic mix of what at first might seem groups of opposing values; this being the Christian Fundamental Right and the more worldly neo-con right. The one group (political fascist and imperialist) is merely using the other (the religious fundamentalist) to gain and hold power. The used group (religious fundamentalist) is largely naïve and oblivious to the manipulation being used on them.

The Religious Right has never been very savvy. In fact they have always been rather naive regarding political affairs. They were naturals for this plan. The Religious Right was already keyed up for over a generation in expectation of an end time. All that these Neo-con, Imperial Fascist had to do was play off those fears and desires that the Religious Right already had.

Now substitute End Game for End Times and you have how this works for these Neo-con--Imperial Fascist. By creating a world in chaos, the Religious Right only sees prophesied times. This Religious Right is too naive to see that they are the ones bringing much of it about, or allowing it to be brought about. By their putting the politicians in office who are executing the plans they have created a self fulfilling prophecy. They only see the symptoms, not the root causes. The root cause is coming from the political, economic, and military actions of these Neo-con--Imperial Fascist. I want to add though that these neo-cons are probably not the masterminds; they are the agents for even more hidden sources called the Illuminati.

There may be a reason why Bush and his Reich failed to get Osama Bin Laden. They needed him out there. They needed a foil, a straw man to rally the ignorant against. These people need war or a cause to keep people distracted and patriotically loyal--they do not need a resolution to Bin Laden or war.

There may be a reason the U.S. National Debt has nearly doubled in just the last seven years, they need the economy to be on the brink of failure! An economy on the brink of failure creates a ready and cheap work force and ample enough volunteer soldiers to wage the wars necessary to achieve the planning. The use of mega-buck, no bid contracts also allows the funding to flow into the hands of these neo-cons who control those companies (search out the military-industrial-political complex) and thereby fattening those treasure chests for the chaos to follow.

This is the reason that some have profited so phenomenally by the current tax codes, lack of enforcement against corporate abuses, and massive inflated government contracts! They have been fattening the treasury chest of the few that are involved in this grand End Game Plan. It flows out of the U.S. Treasury and into the hands of the selected neo-con supporters.

Just as in the Turner Dairies scenario of world chaos, many will die, much chaos and destruction will follow (this could be seen played out on a small scale following hurricane Katrina with a slow response to an obvious need), in the end, the plan is that those with the biggest treasuries, most guns, and most understanding of what is going on will survive to take over what is left.

The kicker may be that using these same fears the “Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion” proclaims that the masters of the plan will be able to convince this now chaotic and scared world that they are in fact sent by God to bring peace. This group will also control most of the economic resources of the world so there will not be a lot of options anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sojourn

This also seems supported by early statements out of the White House:

As the article in Esquire tells
(see: www.dailykos.com...),

these guys have a plan and they understand the real world. We in the fact based world just could not anticipate their cunning and ruthlessness. Most people actually hold honesty, truth, justice, peace, and compassion in high regard. These neo-con, Imperial Fascist do not.

Our paradigms of integrity just do not know how to deal with systematic deception, lies, and disregard for life that these folks use freely. Our response is to make excuses, somehow explain it away as necessary under the circumstances. It is not necessary and we are being guided down a path of great global destruction by these people.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality

Originally posted by crestone
Wow, "blow them away and feel good about doing it"? Do you really know what you're saying here? They have you exactly where they want you to be spiritually.

Thank you for so graphically illustrating my point.

Yes, I know what I was saying there. I was saying that, I am not going to loose my rights or my childrens rights to support the neo-cons agenda. You stated, "They have you exactly where they want you to be spiritually." Not really, as I intend to fight to the death if need be, and thus I am not apathic to their ways, as you seem to be. You sir, seem to be exactly where they want YOU to be spiritually! Totally apathic and not expected to fight back when it comes to push and shove! Don't question 9/11, voter-fraud, endless wars, or your Congress' ability to provide any oversight of the executive branch for the citizens of this country. As user damaged petals said before in this thread, apathy will be the downfall of us all.

Thanks for so graphically illustrating my point. Because of your views, we can't stop this transition into their agenda. This is why "resistance will be futile". Too bad some people decided to stand up against Hitler, huh? If we all shared my views, then at least we would have a fighting chance. You keep on being apathic, but when their agenda affects you directly and significantly (which it obviously hasn't yet), don't complain to me, because I tried to warn you. People sharing your views are why we are where we are and haven't been able to already stop them in their tracks. Too bad we are most likely, "passed the point of no return". You could have stood up and made a difference, but instead choose to be apathic along with the majority of the American public. Playing right into their hands, unlike people like me.

You honestly got me all wrong. Your passion for "freedom" seems to be genuine, but it's also clouding your judgement. If you pull the trigger as quickly as you judge me, you shouldn't be allowed to carry. Just because I oppose your violent behavior I'm part of them?

In my short time that I've been on ATS I've learned that people don't come here to learn, but to propagate their own views. So I'm not going to elaborate why violence will not solve anything long term. But rest assured, the way of the gun is a narrow path!

You don't have a clue who I am and what I do in life. I'm making a difference every day, but not by using violence. Apathetic I am not!

PS: OP, sorry for being off topic. Again, excellent thread!

[edit on 3-3-2008 by crestone]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Though you may hear of the African genocide, it is not today in bold headlines. The media has bought into the idea that America is the only real force that can stop it but is over stretched thin already in Afghan and Iraqi territories. Therefore, nothing meaningful will be done by the UN, as usual. Africa is a source of trouble for the rich Europeans and Americans. They wish Africa would go away and leave their mineral deposits behind. In the American mindset, Africa is the source of HIV, Ebola and illegal hunting and not much else. Nothing but trouble and a lot of money to fix a backwards society.

As for a one world government, it would take a truly apocalyptic realization. There are too many views, religions and cultural differences to make it possible. North America (excluding Mexico), Asia and Europe are the true economic powers. The southern hemisphere is truly under par all around. Australian athletes are the exception.

If a North American union was tried to get organized in the next 20 years, it would cause a near revolution and the noise would be hotter and heavier against it than anything ever seen. It would not succeed as long as guns were readily available. Again, an alien invasion or a deep and long depression would be the possible exceptions. I hope the Bush’s semi-transparent scheme fails and their chess game runs into unexpected circumstances. The depression may be unavoidable at this point, but a Chinese conflict over resources with India or a nuclear Iranian/Israel war in the next 5 years would surely mess up their plans. I think neither one is planned and it would be a serious blow to the one world order time line.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by eagledriver]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Greetings,

I am of a mind of late, to limit and possibly end all rhetorical debate from me, withdrawal from my computer, the internet and focus all of my time an energies on the real world, on my family and what I have decided to do to give me and mine the best chance of surviving what is coming.

However, I think I should make some effort to confirm what I know first hand, not just what I believe based upon investigation of what others know, think they know and believe but based upon what "I Know" first hand.

This is what I know, based on serious conversations with my father who is a recently retired AF Col and B52 Pilot, my cousins who own companies in bed with KBR (Kellogg Brown and Root ), other cousins who work for INS and the US Border Patrol and a variety of Bankers, Engineers and military personnel who are who are friends and ex-coworkers.

1) Project Garden Plot is in place and prepared for implementations. What facilities have not been completed are being pushed along with other construction to be completed before Bush leaves offices.
2) All of the current Presidential Candidates are aware and commented their support for continuing all of the plans that are in place. There will be no changes in what is coming, regardless of who you vote for. If there were not members before, they are now.
3) I am not sure of the name of the project, but some kind of high energy weapon system is being built but at a break neck pace to be completed before 2011. I got confused or mixed up, as I don't no if something called HAARP is a part of it or version of it but it involves High Energy Radar type technology, electromagnetics and again I am not sure if I am criss-crossing from other information but I think it is about a backup plan involving aliens...yeah, aliens.
4) The interest rates and other efforts are intended to crash the dollar and provide everyone no choice but to convert to a new currency that is paperless. They didn't know more but that banks have been preparing for it.
5) There are already bases on the moon, my father told me so. That many of these UFOs are our ships and that the technology has also been used in many of our winged aircraft...that Area 51 is a diversion but that there is a huge underground base there and underground bases beneath pretty much every military base.
6) Aliens do exist and pretty much everything that guy Schneider said was the truth.
9) 9/11 was a CIA operation, a cousin of mine works for a company that does this kind of demo and those in the know in that industry have no doubt it was a planned demolition.
10) Iraq is not all about oil, it is about our establishing military bases in that region for the war that is being prepared for and it is of some special interest to the Aliens.
11) No money is being spent to rebuild infrastructure because it would be a waste of time and resources, except for strategic roads, highways and to keep things going for the time being. I won't mention names but my cousins build highways and power plants and they told me this.
12) Soon or later, the national ID card is coming, the Government is just waiting to create the right opportunity. The illegal alien problem has been just a front to push forward the Govs real agendas.
I am sure this is not news to many of you and I have not listed everything but all of this has come to me not from you and this Internet, it has come from first hand conversations with people I know and trust and who are personally involved. They think they are part of the select and consider themselves to be with the US and the rest of us are Them. Talk about Perks for working for the Government.
I never thought of myself a survivalist but I am an ex marine, a horseman and hunter who as been a hoarder and packrat of pretty much everything most of my life. I always got a lot of ribbing about this but of late I am looking like a genius..now the question is can I dump this house here in So Cal and go North. Good Luck

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sojourn

My Gawd! That's it, just what you said... I honestly think you have figured this whole screwed up Bush Administration out!! It all fits together now. The Neocon's, the Religious Right, all of it flows together in your Thesis. And we all have played some part of the entire deception.

I just pray that we will somehow bring these soul less fascists to justice, and expose them for the traitors they are.

Outstanding post sojourn! I wish there was a way to thank you with more than just a star!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Where does this strain of Neo-conservatism begin?

Most today cite the teachings of Leo Strauss, Allan Bloom, and Irving Kristol as the godfathers of the neo-con movement, but their actions indicate a much deeper root.

Strauss, Bloom, Kristol, and now Bush, are just puppets we can see and identify with. There are much more powerful hands inside those puppets. Strauss was a theoretician, but from all that I could see his strategies and tactics is contained in the much older document known as the “Protocols.” While I doubt the popularly attributed sources of those “Protocols” I believe they were more likely rooted in the work of Dr. Adam Weishaupt, a Jesuit, and commissioned by Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812). I think both men used religion to mask their efforts but neither were religious men. We fail to explore these “Protocols” because they have been used as a slander against the entire Jewish population and further used as the excuse used by Stalin and Hitler to purge or kill millions. The reality is that the teachings of Strauss are not much different than the blueprint laid out by Weishaupt in the “Protocols.” By hiding from those “Protocols” we have failed to recognize that even theoreticians like Strauss were following a much older theory. His theories have been attributed to Plato and others, but the complete package seems more attributable to the “Protocols.”

Bush’s intelligence is less important than the actions his office allows him to take, or not take, as the case may be. By any rational evaluation those actions and inactions have been destructive to this nation, the eco-system, and to global security. I don’t think any evaluation of George W. Bush’s history in school; time served in the military, or in business could produce any support that he is either intelligent or moral. Let us not forget that without the financial support and mentoring that G. W. Bush has been receiving for the last 40 years he would never have risen to power. He was guided much of the way by outside, protective hands. Each of his failed business ventures were disguised through buy outs that rewarded him financially and hid his failings. Going back to his military entrance into the Guard we see that it had to be secured through hidden hands and his lack of duty once there had to be hidden as well. He was able to secure the G.O.P. nomination because his campaign war chest was by far better funded than any other candidate. No other candidate could conceivably mount an affective campaign against him. All of this was ignored by a compliant media. These efforts can not be attributed to an intelligent Bush. Karl Rove deserves more of that credit but even he was only a field propagandist. ( See: “Boy Genious” by Lou DuBose, Jan Reid, and Carl Cannon) It took the guiding hands of some very powerful and wealthy global hands to make all of this possible.

Again this is a side issue that pales in the consideration of the actions his office has allowed over these last seven years. That really is all that we need to address regarding Bush. Then we ought to focus in on those hands that have guided these affairs and will guide the next power brokers into office.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting thing to note from your thread. I do remember a while back the MSM (shockingly I might add) actually had a small report a ways back talking about how prime minister Blair and Bush had indeed planned the invasion of Iraq even before they were in office. My thoughts at the time were "Ok... why aren't americans at large angry and grabbing their pitchforks and heading towards DC?" Have americans at large become so brianwashed now that they no longer think for themselves? Honestly, I thought that the reason americans at large supported the war in Iraq was because of Hussein and the relation to Al Quaeda and this and that, yet, here is the F-ing main stream media telling them that it was all planned before hand and yet they still honestly keep believing the lie! I mean... what's going on here?

I know that the masses in general are complete ignorant baboons (sorry if it's a bit offensive, but I'm just telling it like it is) but this just kept me flabergasted! As an example, at work I have to be careful what I say about the incompetent buffoons running for office because my comments are usually met with ostricization (basically... the silent treatment) They would rather ignore me than try to debate, and god forbid you mention Ron Paul or the constitution (yes, you heard me right... aparently mentioning the constitution in the break room is grounds for ostricization) because then you're immediately labeled as a nut.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think the basic point is correct -- we are being herded towards the cliff. However, that's not necessarily bad. I think the greater the push the more people are realizing it's all contrived. I would say the bad guys are far too cocky , eager, desperate and I think that's working against them. The world is awakening and that is perhaps creating a state of urgency at the top. Eventually, I think it's going to collapse and when it does all those rich families will have everything taken away from them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join