It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of The United States: The Bush Administration Plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crestone

I am not judging you, as it may seem. I just see your views as fairly apathic when compared with mine. Your are right to say that I do not know you or what you do. However, I know that at some point this change (lets say a police state invoked through martial law) is going to effect you in ways that you do agree with. You most likely will hand over your guns for food, trading your freedoms for the conveniences you have come to know. Rather than think for yourself, fend for yourself and decide to say no (which is likely to get you shot, thus my previous comments)...I can use my gun to fend for my family and self, ie like hunting for your own food. At some point it is going to get violent and those such as yourself aren't even giving yourself OR OTHERS a fighting chance by way of being apathic, thinking that violence has no place or will not offer change. Without violence, on many accounts, where would Hitler and the reich be today....oh yeah, trying to take over the world! If you have no problem with "others" that don't give a flying whatever about you, deciding your fate, then by all means take violence off the table....As for me, I'd like to see my grandchildren someday.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
I think the basic point is correct -- we are being herded towards the cliff. However, that's not necessarily bad. I think the greater the push the more people are realizing it's all contrived. I would say the bad guys are far too cocky , eager, desperate and I think that's working against them. The world is awakening and that is perhaps creating a state of urgency at the top. Eventually, I think it's going to collapse and when it does all those rich families will have everything taken away from them.

I am curious as to what would make you say this? Considering the "herding" has been a continuous process for over the last 100 years, what makes you think that the world is awakening? What is going to cause this collapse you think will happen? IMO, Perhaps a coup, or a civil war?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People are assuming that an election will take place. There is a 50/50 that many different scenarios or a mixture is likely to happen. Obama may get assassinated as the message is passed that he has been compared to Lincoln, JFK, Reagan, and FDR. They are looking to declare Martial law as all the necessary controls are in place. National Defense Authorization act, of 2007, Section 1076, page 322 overrides the Posse Comitatas Act of 1878. Many others as well. The other scenarios or combination is the coming great depression orchestrated like they did in 1929, a nuclear explosion in a large city and a massive crime wave that will cause us to want martial law. If he declares martial law, there WILL BE NO election.

reply to post by zephyrone

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Cheney Plot and the Bohemian Club conspiracies to defraud the world of trillions, and destroy the fabric of the USA middle class is nothing really new. The shareholders to the Federal Reserve, and every major commercial banking institution through their clearing house consortium loves a good little war. The Clearing house of makes 12 dollars for every dollar it transfers around the world in a 24 hour period. Do we see that profit result in reduced mortgage rates or loan rates? Hell no. Something they never tell us. They say look at the Fed Reserve. Hey if I had 3 pennies in my piggy bank as a private banker, and could buy a dollar for 6 pennies, then lend out the dollar for 30 years at 9%. How much money will I make? Hey where did the actual 94 pennies come from that I just bought and lent out? How does the Fed get a dollar and is able to give it away for 6 pennies in the first place? Does it simply take it from the US Department of Treasury? Does the US Dept of Treasury actually have a dollar of real worth to GIVE to the Federal Reserve so that the Federal Reserve Board can put a value on it versus...say the Swiss Frank? Open your eyes people.
The bigger the war becomes and the more global in scope it grows, the bigger the deficit, national debt, overseas US spending that benefit every other country except the USA the lower our dollar value becomes. Deficit spending by the USA government is good for the USA economy if we spend the money on goods and services exclusively in USA borders. The wars we are in do not. All oil is traded based on the dollar as the main currency. I would gladly buy a barrel of oil with Swiss Franks converted to USA dollar rather than use the same raw USA dollar the USA consumer has to pay. It is cheaper. As for the Clearing House of New York? In times of war, consumer debt from shady loan catastrophies, fluctuations in international currency rates, capital flight from any or all countries, ad infinitum possibilities all interelated STILL increases world monetary activities both private AND governmental. Who gets the Gold? The Clearing Houses get their piece of the invisible money as they ARE the mode of financial transferences globally. The Federal Reserve Banking systems around the world do not care because they simply transfer the loot from US Department of Treasury worthless greenbacks from one Reserve Bank, to commercial bank to another, the banks still get their interest rate paid by someone through write offs or other. Remember the Thrift fiasco? 1.26 trillion was paid by USA government FDIC insurance to reimberse homeloan banks, commercial banks for inflated real estate loans in USA and loans to foreign countries. food for thought. Great topic.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread and there are aspects of it I have paid attention too in other venues.
I've seen China and India benefiting from the blunders of the U.S. and the most devastating effects are being noticed on Bush's watch.
If I understand this correctly, are you suggesting that North America is being set up to fail economically so "they" have an excuse to expedite a North American Union?If that's the case I would expect many people to eat it up like a fat kid on smarties.
As a Canadian I find this extremely disturbing.Our country has many natural resources and I'd be mortified if my country was turned into a pit of super consumerism.I for one won't stand for it and will do whatever is needed to protect this country.
I won't let some foreign dictatorship decide that he or she can waltz in here without some sort of backlash.
Canadians are known as peaceful folks but don't piss us off.This isn't directed at the mostly upstanding and patriotic Americans,it's directed at your and my greedy government.
I've seen/read of movements started by Canadians and Americans,yet separately.Perhaps the "common people" need to band together for a common goal.
I'm happy being neighbours with my American brethren but we need and must be sovereign nations.
Thanks for letting me rant.
Star and a Flag!
Edited for grammar

[edit on 3-3-2008 by citizen truth]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Wow, excellent points made by many, great thread.

I feel that one way or another you're going to see a lot of bad events followed by a lot of good ones. There are too many possibilities to speculate as to what is coming so imo the best thing to do is mentally and spiritually prepare yourself. The masses wil be incapable of handling any of these events that cause widespread panic and hysteria. The more you are prepared, the less these events will cause a shift in your paradigm.

When I'm not working, I spend as much time as I can with people who I feel are on the cusp of any form of enlightenment. I share with them the realities of the world and how I go about my life. Sometimes nothing comes out of it. Sometimes people end up meditating with me on a weekly basis. Regardless of how it goes, I'm planting seeds in people. The more seeds you plant, the more of a harvest will come down the road. I've seen some pretty rapid turnarounds in people who I thought were too far gone for an approach like this. One simply has to be willing to put the effort into people even when it seems somewhat hopeless. The truth is that there are many people out there who know what's going on but are too scared to expose themself to a world of judgement and persecution.

Whoever it was that said a mental revoultion is the only way to succeed was spot on. More and more people are waking up to realize they have many missions in this existence. These missions start now and will continue until humanity exists the way it was intended too. And there's nothing the highest human powers can do to stop it as easy as that is to believe.

Light and prosperity
UL

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Steve R, nice post by the way. Now, for the rest of you, here's a bit of factual information; and if it sounds political one way or the other, the public record speaks for itself.

WMD's were that last of 7 or 8 reasons to go to war...... not against Iraq, but against Saddam; something the Clinton's were not want to do. Google "The Mother Of All Connections", and read what you can about a man named Sada, who was once one of Saddams elite guard, who say many flights of stripped out 747's taking WMD's and their precursors to Syria and the Bakaa Valley.

The entire American National Debt is less than 6% of our GDP, a figure that is both an average and quite manageable, considering our 15 Trillion yearly GDP. Thanks to the reductions in the tax rates (which work EVERY SINGLE TIME as an economical, not political, tool, the American economy, and therefore money going from "the evil rich" (those making above 75K) increased, and our economy grew an amount equal to the entire Chinese economy, and did so in just three years.

The sub-prime debacle is the result of laws passed by a Democrat-run Congress in 1978 or '79, because they thought there were those in America who weren't getting their "fair share" of the American Dream; Just another case of the Law of Unintended Consequences. Also, just one more case of Jim Quinn's first law: "Liberalism ALWAYS generate the exact opposite of it's stated intent. Another good example of that was/is the war on poverty, in which 7 Trillion dollars of tax money, and all we have to show for it is 7 trillion dollars worth of poverty; tens of thousands of union, government jobs; the ruination of the Black family, and the destruction of Americas inner cities.

The war is going to bankrupt America? Here's some factoids for you: More money is spent on government-run health care than the entire military budget.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to aliens each year . /zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. www.cis.org... /articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. www.cis.org...

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English. transcripts.cnn.com...

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

transcripts.cnn.com...

6.. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens transcripts.cnn.com...

7. 30 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.. transcripts.cnn.com...

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. premium.cnn.com...

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. ; transcripts.cnn.com...

10. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: /t9sht

11. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org...

12. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. www.rense.com...

13. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".. www.drdsk.com...

The total cost is a minimum of $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR, and that doesn't include American dollars being sent to Mexico, and the money lost by American corporations (read hospitals) because the illegals don't pay their bills; these add up to another few tens of $Billions.

The collapse of the American Republic ? (we DON'T live in a Democracy, thank God). Better read up on the Senate bill Hussein Obama is trying to get passed, which will place a global tax on America, confiscate small and medium weapons; tax Americans beyond your wildest dreams; sign on to the Kyoto Treaty, the International Criminal Court, the Rights of The Child (which will allow your 9 year old to sue you for making him/her go to a church or say he/she can't hang with those gang-bangers down the street, and the what-ever-it's-called UN B.S about rights of the woman, meaning no more Mothers Day or Valentines Day. Hillary is bad, but Obama is a flat out Marxist/Communist. The guy is whacked enough to have the backing of Farakan, he admirers Che Guevarra, and who the Islamist terrorist whacko's hope and pray will become president (of course, they want ANY Democrat they can get).

Pardon any spelling errors in names, above.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Obama couldn't hold the jock straps of Lincoln, JFK, Reagan, OR FDR

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The NWO stuff has been in the works for a long time. And has spanned many presidents and maybe even more years than we care to even debate. In history it takes on speed and then slows down and then again more speed and so on.

A lot of energy has been behind the idea. But as Endgame would show us things are definitely up and a lot of rights of freedom have been taken away and many incidents have been pursued during this time period. It is not over yet, cause never before have they been so open about it and it would appear that most are a sleep at the wheel about it. Or as some will say, there is not way to stop it. And that is just what they want to hear!

The elite have been for years working on the plan of a one world government and they will keep trying even if we put a stop to it. It will just dive underground so to speak and keep moving, if not a bit slower.

No generation has yet put an end to the take over. What is amazing is that no one generation demands that the wrongs of our world be righted and that those who have been invovled with our down turns should be brought to justice, ehck even the justice system as we know is corrupt to begin with and leans in the favor of those that would rule over us.

I say this again for those that read my words on other threads that if we do not call for some type of acton or reaction when certain things happen, then we have no one to blame but ourselves.

This whole thing is far great a problem than could be covered in any one thread. And that is all by design it would appear too, cause if you have overwhelming problems, how can you focus on them all to take care of the problem. Yep, we have allowed this land of the free to be really messed up by the peoples loss of any actions taken to correct the problems as we see them. Now it is a train wreak just waiting to happen and they will take however long it takes to achieve their take over cause we are not talking about it has to all happen right now, we are talking about invasion of a different kind. Time has no meaning, only the end result.

But I will sign off this thread with this to final words said, so when America falls so will the rest of the nations follow suit, cause it really is a planetary dominoe affect that is going to take place. I am not saying that America is all great, but as a nation we have for good or bad or involvement planet wide.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Bush will leave, Obama will be next, and the world will go on. pff.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
Ah yes, just those pesky middle classes filing bankruptcy and the middle classes make up um, what, 90%+ of this country.
Yep no economic crash, nothing to see here, America is AOK
as long as our top 1% are taken care of we are doing fine...

I think you miss the point I was making. The situation with the middle class is indeed terrible. However... on a national level America is making money from this war.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
Maybe it's not so much a 'one world government' as it is a small number of 'regional mega governments' ala Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia of Orwell's 1984

Your interpretation is sound and agreeable. I'm addressing the "unified world government" statements by the thread starter.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It goes back long time before Bush, FDR, Wilson, Lincoln....google Adam Weishaupt + Illuminati for starters. Every significant Historical event is linked to this agenda. Most all of our presidents have been pawns in this game save a few. Ironically the ones that weren't have been shot.

reply to post by hosta420

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Bush has martial law set up along with efforts by Clinton. Its been a very carefully laid plan that these puppets have just signed the papers. All they need now in this year is a national disaster and Bush can declare martial law and suspend the elections in accordance with the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act, 2007, Section 1076, page 322.

reply to post by Gorman91

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You are exactly right. I'm warning as many in my circle as I can, but you and I both know until the first initial shock [assassination of Obama, next orchestrated depression, a small nuclear explosion in either LA, Chicago, Phoenix, Boston,.....orchestrated race riots [set up by agenteur's of the CIA into Black muslims, KKK, and Hispanic radicals, unionized street gangs all to create a crime wave]. all this will have us to want martial law....this is how they work. Right now its too late to counter the CFR and Bilderbergers with a long term strategy. Short term strategies will be required, but getting folks together is the biggest challenge

reply to post by Jonar

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread MOS.

I have a couple of points not mentioned but I believe would be critical for a NWO plan to succeed.

For any grand plan for a single world government to work there must be a clear consensus amongst the population. How can this consensus be acheived??

Secondly the US military controls the most powerful arsenal of weaponry ever created. Who will control this weaponry?

Most soldiers are patriotic nationalists (at least the ones I have known). Lately I have been reading about a possible schism within the US military which is a frightening thoght in and of itself.

Can we as americans count on our military to protect us from all enemies foreign and domestic. I hope so. Any soldiers out there care to comment?

I tend not to believe in the NWO conspiracy...I do believe in oligarchs, plutocracies, and corporatist/fascist conspiracies but I guess time will tell.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Excuse my ignorance of American politics, please, but is it a foregone conclusion that the next presidency will be a Democratic one? Will that mean a Republican congress or senate or something? Isn't that the check-and-balance American Way?

The One World Government has been anticipated for generations, since Queen Victoria (who very nearly achieved it) in fact, or possibly Elizabeth I, but surely the population has become far too large and unweildy for anyone actually to desire such a thing?

Economic unity would seem impossible. Where would be the point? Isn't it the disparaty of costs and values around the world that encourages profiteering and exploitation? Isn't it this and gun trade that makes the fat cats fatter?

Any moral, ethical, social, religious and legal unification of could only happen through subjugation and internment of the type going on now, unsuccessfully, in the middle east and fairly recently and equally unsuccessfully in Northern Ireland. This provides short-term, quick and huge profits for the arms trade. There would be no long-term financial gain in successfully unifying the world in this way, but would the political gain be sufficient to warrant an attempt at achieving it?

If the primary political motivation is positive - ie, for the benefit of all mankind - then a world government is not to be feared. If aliens land next week, they might just be of a type that would look favourably on our developed civilisation, were this the case.

If the political motivation is in actuality a covert financial motivation, the aliens had better just stay away - their planet could be next.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
First of all, the OP may have a point, but I doubt the garbage Bush et al has done is for some shadowy NWO-type group. Far more likely he does it to make profits for himself and his well-connected buddies.

I don't think the sub-prime fiasco is a deliberate attempt to bankrupt the US. I'm of the opinion that it is exactly what it appears to be: An attempt by very greedy bankers and shareholders to maximize their profits by gambling on a risky venture, using loans to shaky borrowers to create hazy "capital" for their investments. It was a house of cards from the beginning, a law written by banks for banks in the guise of helping out lower-income families. The card-house started collapsing before they could get their payoff, thus the current mess. It's the investor's scaled-up version of someone blowing $500,000 on lottery tickets in hope of winning $1 million. They failed. Now everyone pays, one way or another, as they try to recoup their losses.

The world will never fully "unite", at least not while there's 6 billion plus living on it. We apes are mostly too primitive to grasp even the simplicity of the Golden Rule and truly apply it to our lives, let alone set aside religious, political, and philosophical differences and live as one-whether it be by choice or force. Hell, some on this very thread are so obviously scared to death of losing their "surrogate manhood" (guns) they're openly making threats about killing police. The fact they whine about *possibly* losing their guns while this "Administration" LITERALLY now has the power to read their mail, track their computer use, tap their phones, copy everything stored on their electronic devices when they travel (or just confiscate said devices if they so choose) and relegate them to "Free Speech Zones" should one decide to protest, proves to me how short-sighted many Americans are--if, God forbid, martial law ever came about, the authorities now have so much on you any attempt to resist with violence would be an exercise in futility and certain imprisonment or death.

You have a Colt .45? They have heavy body armor.

You have an AK-47? They have M1 tanks and Strykers.

You have a .50 sniper rifle? They have Global Hawk, for those times you really, truly need to wipe out resistors with pinpoint accuracy from 40,000ft with no risk whatsoever to your troops (or mercenary contractors as the case may very well be).

The time to keep our essential freedoms has already passed, and the "gunfighters" among us waited too long.

And as an aside, why the liberal-bashing? I'm liberal and DAMN proud of it. Can folks just not get the concept of progress? Civilization? Higher quality of life? Or is it just mind-numbing fear that you might have to recognize those different from you as equals?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think the plan is correct, but I also think, at the risk of sounding like a nut lol, that Bush very well may be the antichrist. This coincides with other facts about Bush that were predicted to be actions of that of the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk
First of all, the OP may have a point, but I doubt the garbage Bush et al has done is for some shadowy NWO-type group. Far more likely he does it to make profits for himself and his well-connected buddies.

Ever thought to consider, his well-connected buddies are part of a larger group (the NWO) reaping the benefits he has provided?

The world will never fully "unite", at least not while there's 6 billion plus living on it.

Your right, however one of the main goals of the NWO is an population reduction, the more the better. Does this scare you at all, because if your not with them or at least known to be of some value to them, then you are expendable!

Hell, some on this very thread are so obviously scared to death of losing their "surrogate manhood" (guns) they're openly making threats about killing police.

I assume you are refering to my earlier comments. Just so you know, I do not currently nor have I ever in my lifetime owned a gun. However, I am definetely thinking about it at this point. I do NOT want to kill police, but I will if I am forced to. I am not about to turn over my only means of security and substainance (hunting for food after everyones local Wal-Mart is empty) to them in the "interest of public safety"! I am not a criminal, I will go hunt for my food before I loot or rob someone!! Even under dire circumstances, I would not harm a fellow citizen. Innocent until proven guilty--oh yeah not anymore!! Do you realize that Bush can declare this martial law on a whim, which revokes all Americans rights guaranteed by the Constitution and Bill of Rights and suspends Habeaus Corpus too. Oh yeah, don't forget that Congress can't review "the deciders" decision for 6 months either!

The fact they whine about *possibly* losing their guns while this "Administration" LITERALLY now has the power to read their mail, track their computer use, tap their phones, copy everything stored on their electronic devices when they travel (or just confiscate said devices if they so choose) and relegate them to "Free Speech Zones" should one decide to protest, proves to me how short-sighted many Americans are--if, God forbid, martial law ever came about, the authorities now have so much on you any attempt to resist with violence would be an exercise in futility and certain imprisonment or death.

Yeah, you are correct again. However, any of this in my mind is trumped by my right to free speech along with an untapped phone. Thus they are breaking the law, because they think they are above it. Maybe if more were willing to die and show some backbone, they would not be so high and mighty. As long as the bully wins, he never sees the error of his ways!

You have a Colt .45? They have heavy body armor.
You have an AK-47? They have M1 tanks and Strykers.
You have a .50 sniper rifle? They have Global Hawk, for those times you really, truly need to wipe out resistors with pinpoint accuracy from 40,000ft with no risk whatsoever to your troops (or mercenary contractors as the case may very well be). The time to keep our essential freedoms has already passed, and the "gunfighters" among us waited too long.

Okay, so you may be fine with "meeting your maker" without a fight, but that doesn't mean that some of us aren't "going to go out with a bang." People need to realize that death and violence are probably going to be unavoidable. Yes, you have proven that they will have superior weaponry, but we have numbers on our side. At least I would hope we do, but I fear we do not, as most people are not ready to die. Maybe this will change as they see their lives being torn apart as they have come to know them. In conclusion, I ask what are you prepared to do in your quest to keep you and your family alive and safe when things reach such a critical point? (martial law, suspended rights, due process, elections...etc)

[edit on 4-3-2008 by percievedreality]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join