It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is no evidence he drinks it hidden in Cola or Pepsi cans, unless you count a 'live interview with a reliable source' found in the national enquirer, or some other paper, which does stories about aligator babies being born with human heads.

As for your statement drunk, it is not a losing battle really, I would say I am winning the actual battle...it is just a losing attempt to change some people's minds who are too stubborn. However they are also failing to change my mind, perhaps they are losing just as equally.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Laws are laws, and it's dangerous(if you are a law fearing citizen.) to give alcohol to minors, especially when they aren't your own.

May I add especially when you've already been accused of paedophily. Shouldn't he know that ? lol..

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
There is no evidence he drinks it hidden in Cola or Pepsi cans, unless you count a 'live interview with a reliable source' found in the national enquirer, or some other paper, which does stories about aligator babies being born with human heads.

As for your statement drunk, it is not a losing battle really, I would say I am winning the actual battle...it is just a losing attempt to change some people's minds who are too stubborn. However they are also failing to change my mind, perhaps they are losing just as equally.

I think most ppl on this thread have stated they reckon he is guilty, well you are bthe only 1 who has said he isnt , o.k i will wait untill the court rules otherwise.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So if you were accused once would you devote your entire life to changing everything you ever do, and live as a hermit in a box forever to avoid future allegations?

It is not just parents either, family friends, relatives, people let children have a sip of wine all the time, I mean the child in question was almost 14 years old, a sip of wine is not going to kill him. I am not saying it is the greatest thing to do, but really, this is not exactly deviant behavior, letting a child sip some wine. Besides, this is also only alleged, who knows maybe it never happened, but if it did to ANYONE other than a huge pop star, the prosecutors would not even bother charging them most likely. A fine and slap on the wrist would send them on their way.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd stop kicking it with children and giving them alcohol, unless of course I was just begging for the attention which made me look bad.

ya know, I don't know if he is guilty or not, but he certainly isn't very smart...

But I am sure you will attempt to twist what I said around and say it's my sick mind that is making me think like this, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, etc.

but in all honesty, I don't care at all wtf michael jackson does, did, or happens to his person.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He probably just believes that, since just because he was accused, why should he change around his entire life and severe all the parties and things he has with kids who come to Neverland, if he was not even guilty in the first place. He thought the first time would be the last, now that he realizes that people are going to continue harassing him, he has already said he is never going to sleep at Neverland again, who knows maybe America will lose him now and he will dissapear to Japan again, never to return or create any more music.

Would you stop hanging around with children? If you were innocent, and had been accused, would you let the accusation rule the rest of your life, never being seen alone with a child, never babysitting anyones children, and never even sleeping with your own kids anymore? I doubt you would want to let someones greedy accusation get what it was intended for, the ruination of your life.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Huummm... I searched google just for fun, and there's way more than one article/interview that talks about this, so I'm pretty sure it's true lol...

I know I would stop haning out with children if I had already been accused, at least for a while.

What is his problem anyway, can't he hang out with adult like normal people???

This guy's got paedophile written all over it's face.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well my jaw dropped last night in amazement as I watched video of Michael Jackson sneaking around the streets of Aspen Colorado in a mask with a new young boy. This dude is unbelievable. He never learns.

Quote:

Bizarre photo images obtained by "CJ" show a virtually unrecognizable Michael Jackson in Aspen, Colorado. In the video, shot Tuesday, Jackson walks alongside an unidentified boy holding a video camera, seemingly recording their stroll through the streets of the popular winter hideaway.

Aspen has been buzzing with rumors of Jackson�s presence all week -- but until now, no one had spotted him.

Sources tell us the two went almost unnoticed by tourists and locals alike.

Michael is seen incognito -- decked out in a full ski mask, orange hat, blue jumpsuit and silver moon-boots. On his wrist is what appears to be one of the bracelets Jackson wore after his arrest in November when he claimed police brutality. His mystery companion is dressed similarly, also wearing a ski mask -- though his face is only partially covered.

And just like at his arraignment, where Jackson was surrounded by Nation of Islam members, "CJ" has learned that Nation of Islam security stood discreetly nearby in Aspen as Jackson and his young friend entered The Sharper Image. Sources tell "CJ" that the two spent at least 20 minutes inside the store, which is known for its state-of-the-art gadgets.

Jackson�s no stranger to masked-shopping sprees at The Sharper Image. In Beverly Hills last April, his sister, Latoya, greeted a veiled Jackson and his children -- both covered in Spiderman masks.

During the Aspen shopping excursion, Jackson and his companion also ventured into a Ritz camera store and a nearby Rare Optiks sunglasses shop.

Jackson, who�s been known to travel in SUVs, was reportedly whisked away in one, along with his young friend, only to return after the vehicle made an abrupt U-turn back into the shopping district. Jackson then took another walk down the street before jumping back into the SUV and riding away. His destination? Sources tell "CJ" it�s a private home in one of Aspen's most exclusive neighborhood where Jackson and his entourage are reportedly staying.

Don�t miss the Wednesday edition of CJ to see the photos of Michael and friend in Aspen for yourself.

See when "CJ" is on in your area.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
He doesn't know what's right or wrong, he has the mind of a seven year old!

Dany, why'd you post like 3 consecutive times in 7 minutes?

Is it against the law to do so or something?

What kind of question is that?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I'd stop kicking it with children and giving them alcohol, unless of course I was just begging for the attention which made me look bad.

ya know, I don't know if he is guilty or not, but he certainly isn't very smart...

But I am sure you will attempt to twist what I said around and say it's my sick mind that is making me think like this, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, etc.

but in all honesty, I don't care at all wtf michael jackson does, did, or happens to his person.

But if he'd done that then people would just say "Look, there's the proof he did it, he's avoiding kids now so he doesn't gt arrested again."

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Whatever. make excuses all you want. When the evidence is presented in court a jury will decide. Thank god for that.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
QFS, what do you think about the fact that MJ paid a family or two off (six figures each) in the early '90's so their cases wouldn't go to court? This has happened time and again.

MJ has lived a most surreal life of wealth and privelege. No one can tell him not to do something, so he is trapped in a very unreal reality.

Although, he was found not guilty, I, like a handful on the jury, still think he's guilty as sin. No normal adult would even think about sleeping with other people's children (for sleepovers). Plenty of parents, as pointed out earlier, don't even care to let their own kids sleep w/them (especially after a certain age). Like a woman breast feeding her child WAY too long, it's not healthy.

There is no way I would let my kid go spend the night at some grown-ups house, let alone a famous grown-up. Quest, I know you are coming from a place of trust/innocence, but trust me, there are people out there who devour innocents like you. Especially when they are children. God gave kids parents to keep this crap from happening.

It is not just parents either, family friends, relatives, people let children have a sip of wine all the time, I mean the child in question was almost 14 years old, a sip of wine is not going to kill him.

That may be so, but it's illegal, just the same. If someone gave my kid alcohol, they'd be in trouble.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
QFS, what do you think about the fact that MJ paid a family or two off (six figures each) in the early '90's so their cases wouldn't go to court? This has happened time and again.

MJ has lived a most surreal life of wealth and privelege. No one can tell him not to do something, so he is trapped in a very unreal reality.

Although, he was found not guilty, I, like a handful on the jury, still think he's guilty as sin. No normal adult would even think about sleeping with other people's children (for sleepovers). Plenty of parents, as pointed out earlier, don't even care to let their own kids sleep w/them (especially after a certain age). Like a woman breast feeding her child WAY too long, it's not healthy.

There is no way I would let my kid go spend the night at some grown-ups house, let alone a famous grown-up. Quest, I know you are coming from a place of trust/innocence, but trust me, there are people out there who devour innocents like you. Especially when they are children. God gave kids parents to keep this crap from happening.

It is not just parents either, family friends, relatives, people let children have a sip of wine all the time, I mean the child in question was almost 14 years old, a sip of wine is not going to kill him.

That may be so, but it's illegal, just the same. If someone gave my kid alcohol, they'd be in trouble.

So it was YOU who said these things...

Well at least you know I kept the faith in the one I trust, love, respect, and have heartful thoughts for, as his magic, healing, and wonder help our world.......n his caring makes the world of difference to individuals...

Anyways, it ended up that I was RIGHT, so it shows that all your nonsese was nothing, so I guess it's time to just shut it about MJ, and finally let him in peace, now that he was vindicated in a court of law, after days of careful deliberation, and testimony from the child himself saying he was NOT molested, but told to lie, after he finally broke on stand.

Michael is always loved in my heart...

I'm sad that it was you who said mean things just to upset me.......

Were you nice just cause once you found out I was pretty or something, or maybe thought I was just ugly, but would be fun to say I'm pretty?

Whatever....=(

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
QuestForSaftey I know where your coming from, but you have to understand that nobody is innocent.

Micheal Jackson has just as much sexual feelings as anybody else, it's his twisted mind that makes his sexual feelings about children, as that's what the evidence points to.

Just remember the world is a terrible place, it's not all happiness and pure innocence.

This means people who reconize the dangers of a stranger in his 40s obsessed with children are just being intellegent and protective, no they are not innocent for imagining what would/could happen, but of course they are not.. nobody is.

Either way, they are not the ones sleeping with the children but just trying to prevent it.

Okay?

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon
QuestForSaftey I know where your coming from, but you have to understand that nobody is innocent.

Micheal Jackson has just as much sexual feelings as anybody else, it's his twisted mind that directs them apon children.

Just remember the world is a terrible place, it's not all happiness and pure innocence.

This means people who reconize the dangers of a stranger in his 40s obsessed with children are just being intellegent and protective, no they are not innocent for imagining what would/could happen, but of course they are not.. nobody is.

Either way, they are not the ones sleeping with the children but just trying to prevent it.

Okay?

He is NOT GUILTY, you people would rant n rave he is no matter what PROOF was given, because you WANT to believe it, it's human nature to recieve sick gratification of seeing someone being at the top being torn down so horribly.

Are you saying it's human nature to have sexual feelings towards children? That's SICK, and Michael would never think of a child that way, nor would I, so I KNOW it's not human nature!!!!!!!!!!!!

As he sings in the SONG Human Nature, it's about attraction to those who are developed, mature, OF AGE, anyone who thinks it's wrong to sleep with someone because there 40 obviously thinks there going to do something wrong! Which just makes me want to cry...

I hate this world sometimes...n the cruel people in it...

ALL Michael has ever done is help children, and heal the world, doing so much..

I'll love Michael forever, with a deep respect, and always know in my heart he's a good innocent person, whos ASSAULTED in every possible way, but I see through the tabloid trash...

I see he has a heart of gold, and don't let myself be brainwashed by angry news reporters with flared nostrils, selling fake stories they payed people to come up with. (Addmittedly in some lawsuits where Mr. Jackson won the lawsuits, proving two tabloid reporters PAYED former disgruntled employees to LIE about mollestation taking place)

He's a victim here, he's NOT the one in the wrong, if you can't see this please keep it to yourself, I would trust Michael over ANYONE on this forum, ANYDAY.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well...very simply...

Nobody here knows what goes through MJ's head. I don't know what his sexual kinks are - and neither does anyone else here.

Nobody here knows what actually happened. We weren't there, and we heard two sides to the allegations.

He was found not guilty in a court of law - but as we know, this does not necessarily mean the guy was actually innocent.

What it does mean is this:

The prosecution didn't make their case.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Are you saying it's human nature to have sexual feelings towards children? That's SICK, and Michael would never think of a child that way, nor would I, so I KNOW it's not human nature!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa whoa.. Uh no. I'll rephrase that to make it more clear.

I said it's human nature to have sexual feelings, it's his twisted mind that makes his sexual feelings about children. He has an obsession with children, and that usually reflects a sexual one as well. I hope most understood that was what I was saying.

Calm down Quest, I wouldn't trust some celebrety I've never met or anybody on this forum either.. I have not met either.

Take it easy and just look at all the evidence. I wouldn't take any side completley but from the evidence I just lean towards the side of him being guilty. Your just dead set on innocence because you belive that he has a pure heart even though you've never met him.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Whoa whoa.. Uh no. I'll rephrase that to make it more clear.

I said it's human nature to have sexual feelings, it's his twisted mind that makes his sexual feelings about children. He has an obsession with children, and that usually reflects a sexual one as well. I hope most understood that was what I was saying.

Calm down Quest, I wouldn't trust some celebrety I've never met or anybody on this forum either.. I have not met either.

Take it easy and just look at all the evidence. I wouldn't take any side completley but from the evidence I just lean towards the side of him being guilty. Your just dead set on innocence because you belive that he has a pure heart even though you've never met him.

Most of 'the evidence' was not publisized, EXCEPT the one's that made Michael look bad, but if you do look at the real evidence, including conspiracy of the EXACT same civil suit lawyer being the one to get contacted by the mother, the one who made the last lawsuit 10 years ago, out of millions of lawyers.....

Just ONE example...

She made her child tell his deep dark secret to not the police, not a psychiatrist, but LARRY FELDMAN, civil attorney who SQUEEZED 10 million out of MJ last time.

Kind of strange isn't it????

He does NOT have warped feelings, OR obsession with children. That's like saying your obsessed with ladies since you would prefer there company, you may like this little idea, but no it's not true, obsession is something like a sick thing you can't get out of your head.

He's simply finds them better friends, who don't judge him so harshly.

N in turn, donates billions of dollars to helping them, even in small ways people like you don't hear about. Paying for kidney transplants here, or letting an aids victim be held in his arms as he dances at a concert, allowing the child as the mother described a miracle to occur. Her rotting dying son...who had weeks left to live, suddenly after that became filled with life she said, able to enjoy himself, leave the hospital for ONCE in so long on occasion, and have spirit in himself, and enjoy every last bit of fun left in his life, for 3 extra months...before he died....the mother personally wrote a letter in to Michael's personal website, saying god bless you Michael, I'll never forget what you did for my son, and how you gave him more time, and allowed him to enjoy the remainder of his life, instead of being so sad in a rotting hospital bed as he was...

There's millions of cases like this too....

I TRULY believe he cares for children in a wholesome way, not obsessive way, he loves them in a caring way, where he wants to improve conditions ALL around OUR world to help heal the kids. Like how he payed for the vaccinnations of over 6 million kids in his HEAL LA project.

The news doesn't tell about this, it tells about sick trash that the people want to hear.

Look into your heart...

Look past what they call a 'monsterous face', and you'll see....a glowing smile........of pure happyness, a hand flashing the peace sign wherever he goes, a giggly childish laugh, with love in his eyes, incapable of ever...ever harming anyone, ESPECIALLY a child.....

"No one should have to suffer, especially not our children, so this song I wrote, this, is for the children of the world".....~Proceeds to sing Heal The World~, in Guiness Book of world records for largest superbowl organized half time show of all time, having the whole audience to heart warmingly hold signs to form pictures of all different races of children holding hands around a huge world that erupts in the stadium center, as MJ sings along with the children dancing, and all the other volunteers......

So keep your beliefs, but to me, I will always have MJ in my heart, as a loving, magical person, who loves, and cares for children, in such a nurturing, caring way, he would never purposefully harm a child, but intead devotes his life, to healing kids.......n healing our world in general, with his huge giving, wonderful heart.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Okay, this is where it gets all weird.

You see he might not think of himself as harming them, he may think he is a great guy and there is nothing wrong with having sex with children.

He may do a ton of stuff and be a great guy to children at other times, but the thing is.. he has sexual feelings too and if all his time is spent with small children and his life is all about children then uh.. this means he probally may be thinking in a sexual way as well. This is the evidence I'm talking about.

We all know from a much more complicated perspective how wrong and sick pedofelia is, that doesn't mean he does.. and may just cover it in order to not get caught and share his real feelings with the chilldren in his bedroom.. with many life sized small boy statues and alcohol. This is what I mean by evidence, of course at this point we both can't know for sure.

I just can't see why you are so adament about his innocence.

Oh, and I'll say it again. Nobody is a perfect fun loving amazing person of pure giant heart and goodness, some get close, but none to the point you belive.

We are all human.. wait is he? (just joking there)

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Okay, this is where it gets all weird.

You see he might not think of himself as harming them, he may think he is a great guy and there is nothing wrong with having sex with children.

He may do a ton of stuff and be a great guy to children at other times, but the thing is.. he has sexual feelings too and if all his time is spent with small children and his life is all about children then uh.. this means he probally may be thinking in a sexual way as well. This is the evidence I'm talking about.

We all know from a much more complicated perspective how wrong and sick pedofelia is, that doesn't mean he does.. and may just cover it in order to not get caught and share his real feelings with the chilldren in his bedroom.. with many life sized small boy statues and alcohol. This is what I mean by evidence, of course at this point we both can't know for sure.

I just can't see why you are so adament about his innocence.

Oh, and I'll say it again. Nobody is a perfect fun loving amazing person of pure giant heart and goodness, some get close, but none to the point you belive.

We are all human.. wait is he? (just joking there)

He is human alright...just beyond the likes of humans of you, who think of things like this.........

It's pointless to argue anymore, I truly believe he's innocent, the court truly believes he's innocent, the facts point towards his innocence.

If you still want to go with your whole obsessive children idea based on some lawn statues, then fine, but you'll never change my mind.

N yes, in my heart I KNOW he is innocent, I can say that, I would bet my life on it, this is all you need to know, would you bet your life that he's guilty? I don't think so.

I have that much faith in him.....he's truly a wonderful man, and now...he can be at peace again, go back to healing the world, and creating wonderful, creative, amazing things for our world to see, even though the US doesn't deserve a smidge of help, support, or artistic talent that he gives it, he should focus base in other countries.

US made up stories about their countries GREATEST ambassador of all time, MJ, respected to this day, in still over 200 countries, which he visited on his last HISstory tour, many of which are places Bush would get shot if he tried to visit, or any US ambassador. These countries now only despise US even more, and I've read tons of articles, about how many countries are 'sickened' at what US did to their greatest idol, most influencial artist in shaping the pop culture music, and greatest ambassador. It just gives more hate to US, because of tabloid stupidity, and cruel idiots, like Tom Sneddon, who ARE obsessed with something, obsessed with Michael Jackson, and bringing him down, but once again he failed, for the last time, now it's done......

So please let this be, I get too upset hearing nonsense about Michael.

N by the way....it's pathetic your evidence is 'who a person spends time with they have sex with' think about babysitters, grandparents, retirement homes, PARENTS. This is faulty logic.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by QuestForSafety]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join