It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
N by the way....it's pathetic your evidence is 'who a person spends time with they have sex with' think about babysitters, grandparents, retirement homes, PARENTS. This is faulty logic.

It's much more complicated then that, it's a phycological issue where your mindset is one place but your physical needs are still very much there.

Also, beliving something you have nothing to go on from with all your heart isn't a positive thing. Of course I don't belive with all my heart him being guilty with no complete evidence.. I don't even know him.

Anyways, but after you saying no matter what you will worship Micheal Jackson besides what anybody says I guess this topic really isn't here for discussion then.. even though this is a board for discussion.

Ah well I tried.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ksnazdnzon

N by the way....it's pathetic your evidence is 'who a person spends time with they have sex with' think about babysitters, grandparents, retirement homes, PARENTS. This is faulty logic.

It's much more complicated then that, it's a phycological issue where your mindset is one place but your physical needs are still very much there.

Also, beliving something you have nothing to go on from with all your heart isn't a positive thing. Of course I don't belive with all my heart him being guilty with no complete evidence.. I don't even know him.

Anyways, but after you saying no matter what you will worship Micheal Jackson besides what anybody says I guess this topic really isn't here for discussion then.. even though this is a board for discussion.

Ah well I tried.

[edit on 30-7-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

Youd did try, but.....

"Ya got to keep the faith!!!!"

It's not baseless love, and confidence. My heart cares for Michael so deeply, and I obviously am so sure of this that I would risk my life on it. It just proves how much I know. =)

All I'll say, is do some NON tabloid/media junkie research, maybe you'll find out that MJ is a pretty cool guy after all, a poor soul haunted by the disgusting US society, but a man with a heart of gold, who truly reached out with all his heart, to heal our wounded planet.....

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Quest, I want you to quote me on how I said mean things to you or about MJ.. I have never done that. I have spoken the truth as I see it. Just b/c we don't agree doesn't mean I'm attacking you.

Hell, if anything, I've defended you.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It's not baseless love, and confidence. My heart cares for Michael so deeply, and I obviously am so sure of this that I would risk my life on it. It just proves how much I know. =)

With all due respect...no, this just proves that your own view of MJ is clouded by hero-worship. After saying this, do you still honestly think you can see this situation objectively?

Your heart cares for a popular figure you've never spent time with - this is absolutely not evidence of what you know, or what you think you know.

*shrug*

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

With all due respect...no, this just proves that your own view of MJ is clouded by hero-worship. After saying this, do you still honestly think you can see this situation objectively?

Your heart cares for a popular figure you've never spent time with - this is absolutely not evidence of what you know, or what you think you know.

*shrug*

Well, obviously that's because you think I'm too STUPID to have an objective opinion. N it's not hero worship, it's appreciation of a wonderful man. Who's done wonders for our world.

At least I know your true opinion on me now, a brainless fool, who can't have an objective say on anything because she's stuck in 'hero worship' mode.

You know I CAN STILL look at evidence, and I've carefully made the decision from every angle.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Quest, I want you to quote me on how I said mean things to you or about MJ.. I have never done that. I have spoken the truth as I see it. Just b/c we don't agree doesn't mean I'm attacking you.

Hell, if anything, I've defended you.

Well you upset me, I'm sorry, I guess it just doesn't really matter anyways.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well, obviously that's because you think I'm too STUPID to have an objective opinion. N it's not hero worship, it's appreciation of a wonderful man. Who's done wonders for our world.

At least I know your true opinion on me now, a brainless fool, who can't have an objective say on anything because she's stuck in 'hero worship' mode.

Oooooooooohkay then.

I don't believe anyone alluded to you being stupid. You're reading far too much into this, and you're taking it all far, far too personally.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Quest, we are just replying to what you post, so far nobody has insulted you since the beginings of the post.

We just reply to the fact that you said you worship him even though you have never met him. No insults.

I agree your taking it way too personally.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Quest, we are just replying to what you post, so far nobody has insulted you since the beginings of the post.

We just reply to the fact that you said you worship him even though you have never met him. No insults.

I agree your taking it way too personally.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Ksnazdnzon]

To both of you.

Telling me just because I worship MJ as an amazing person makes me INCAPABLE of making a proper conclusion on facts, = Calling me stupid.

It's like telling a Christian, there too biassed to examine the bible properly, it's just PLAIN RUDE.

Just the fact that you undermined the careful, conclusive research I did, Extremely extensively, on all the cases upsets me, and your reasoning for why you undermine my research also just plain is an insult to my ability to be neutral, despite situations.

[edit on 31-7-2005 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey QuestForSaftey,

say I'm a 40 year old guy

would you let me sleep with your kids? no sex, just bring em over to my house and let me sleep with em...

You don't know me, you only know me from the internet

So, what would you say?

Note: I am NOT a 40 year old guy >.< Just...act like I am so I can make my point

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Reikuro]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Your not Micheal, deliver the children to the great Micheal only.

QFS, nobody called you stupid they just said you worship Micheal Jackson too much. Take it easy, this is just a message board.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

QFS, nobody called you stupid they just said you worship Micheal Jackson too much. Take it easy, this is just a message board.

HUSH! I'm trying to make a point!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why on earth are you doing this?!?!?

NOBODY has called you stupid, or even suggested such.

Nobody has called into question your ability to read, understand or make coherent statements.

The only thing called into question is your objectivity - and you were the one who said you'd defend him to the death (which does imply a certain lack of objectivity, doesn't it?).

I've researched the material too. I came away with a different conclusion. Does this mean I'm a bad person? Does this mean that you're a bad person? No, of course it doesn't. It just means we have a difference of opinion, and the only difference between us - as far as I can see - is that you've said you care deeply about MJ, and I really don't. That's all - but out of interest, are you honestly saying that this doesn't affect your opinion, even just a teeny weeny bit?

I can't for the life of me figure out exactly why you're making this such a huge personal affront; again, nobody insulted you. Sure, we disagree, and sure, I for one am questioning your objectivity (if only because you heavily implied that that you'd defend MJ regardless)....but I just can't see how that equates to you being called stupid.

If this is upsetting you so much, it might be time to leave the thread alone?

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro

!!! Okay *backs away*

((Read further back in the post though, it's been done before.))

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

!!! Okay *backs away*

((Read further back in the post though, it's been done before.))

Well...I want to do it this time!

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Hey QuestForSaftey,

say I'm a 40 year old guy

would you let me sleep with your kids? no sex, just bring em over to my house and let me sleep with em...

You don't know me, you only know me from the internet

So, what would you say?

Note: I am NOT a 40 year old guy >.< Just...act like I am so I can make my point

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Reikuro]

No, I wouldn't. Now please stop trying to get a rise out of me, you all know this is a sensitive issue to me, and it's obviously not important issue to the BTS forum, as it's been RESOLVED in court. So thank you.

N yes, parents who just send their kids WITHOUT knowing the person, are irresponsible.

However, spending time with the person, if you find there really the person that they are, the beautiful soul you can see, then yes, it's fine, but wherever my kids were, frankly I'd want to sleep with them, so I'd have a sleepover with MJ me n my kids. OH MY, yes a sleepover without sex involved, aren't you all surprised.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Why on earth are you doing this?!?!?

NOBODY has called you stupid, or even suggested such.

Nobody has called into question your ability to read, understand or make coherent statements.

The only thing called into question is your objectivity - and you were the one who said you'd defend him to the death (which does imply a certain lack of objectivity, doesn't it?).

I've researched the material too. I came away with a different conclusion. Does this mean I'm a bad person? Does this mean that you're a bad person? No, of course it doesn't. It just means we have a difference of opinion, and the only difference between us - as far as I can see - is that you've said you care deeply about MJ, and I really don't. That's all - but out of interest, are you honestly saying that this doesn't affect your opinion, even just a teeny weeny bit?

I can't for the life of me figure out exactly why you're making this such a huge personal affront; again, nobody insulted you. Sure, we disagree, and sure, I for one am questioning your objectivity (if only because you heavily implied that that you'd defend MJ regardless)....but I just can't see how that equates to you being called stupid.

If this is upsetting you so much, it might be time to leave the thread alone?

I'm questioning YOUR objectivity, a court of law finds him innocent of all charges, your still ranting n raving? Get over it.

"It's just a forum"

Okay?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
ROFL!

Oh my. That actually caused a coffee-splurt on the keyboard.

Yes, it's over. All done. Gone.

I did however, miss the memo instructing us to never mention this debacle again; maybe it got lost in the mail.

I do have a feeling though, that this will turn into a game of Lastword-itis....so, I'll pass the baton back to you, Quest. Have your last word, then hopefully someone can come along and lock the thread.

Lest the panties of the world get even more twisted...

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

ROFL!

Oh my. That actually caused a coffee-splurt on the keyboard.

Yes, it's over. All done. Gone.

I did however, miss the memo instructing us to never mention this debacle again; maybe it got lost in the mail.

I do have a feeling though, that this will turn into a game of Lastword-itis....so, I'll pass the baton back to you, Quest. Have your last word, then hopefully someone can come along and lock the thread.

Lest the panties of the world get even more twisted...

I hope your not bitter, cause I'm not...

Glad I gave you a laugh.

Anyways, that's that, I don't care who gets the last word, I just think it's pointless to have a "BASH MICHAEL" thread in BTS, based on a resolved issue.

P.S. One day, when I'm not high on morphine as I am now, I'm going to have to seriously have a nice calm debate with you about the evidence I KNOW you don't know about, because it proves, 100% that Michael is innocent, yes it's THAT serious of evidence. There was a site that had all the evidence layed out, but the webservice geocities was against Michael, and tore down the site, 16 times!!!!!!!!! Even though they receieved no warning, and no terms of services were violated. It was just simply a neutral facts page, with editorials, from secretarys, lawyers, reporters, ect involved in the case. Also documentation of taped evidence, ect.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
QFS,
You like MJ. You don't think he's guilty. That's your opinion and you have a right to it.

I wouldn't attack you for your opinion. So..
Be nice.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join