It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Do you think Michael Jackson is guilty or innocent? I personally think he is guily as charged. After all, If i tried to sleep with 10 years boys in my bed I would be in jail. What do you think ? Some die hards are sticking with him claiming he is innocent.. Please give me your input.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes, that guy is guilty. I didn't want to believe it but, c'mon, he's 45 or so. He's guilty. He ain't no little kid anymore. He's more like the American representative of my signature line.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think he is guilty but even if he is not he is one screwed up guy, who the hell would WANT to sleep with kids?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And lets be honest this is not the first time Mikes been in trouble for playing "rubba" with small boys. I am looking for anyone who can explain why they think his actions are not odd and how they are sure of his innocence.

link   
hes an idiot!!!!!! he must want everyone to believe he is guilty. he builds an amusement park in his back yard(to lure them in) and then admittingly sleeps in the same bed with them. WTF is he thinkin?????

_______(jacko)

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by chrisnolefan]

link   
Dreamrebel, you are just to much! Rattle the cage!

You have to wonder about any grown man that regularly shares a bed with children as well as any parent that would let this happen.

GUILTY! Fry this biotch!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Jonna my good friend. You know I only seek the truth. I am confused and baffled by those who claim they know absolutely for 100% certain that Mike is not guilty. I would like to provide an opportunity for those people to present thier evidence / argument. I think Jackson is (was) a hell of a singer. And i know he one "Smooth Criminal" ..

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
He's obviously not playing with a full deck... He still sees nothing wrong with sleeping with kids in the same bed, sex or no sex...it's just plain wrong...

Then again, a "sane" individual doesn't have hundreds of plastic surgeries and bleach their skin either...

Jacko is whacko...and all the evidence, though circumstantial....seems to point to his guilt. Still though, it is a bit deplorable the way the press has crucified him already....(i.e. guilty until proven innocent), but in this case, it's likely deserved... Michael needs some serious mental help, and I don't mean those shrinks he sees normally, who seem to simply tell him what he wants to hear...so they can keep collecting...

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My personal opinion on Jackson is that I believe he never grew up emotionally and still has the mentality of a 7 year old. That is why he honestly doesn't think that he is doing anything wrong. Just look at his gestures and the way that he talks. This, of course, does not justify his actions what ever they might be.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
He looks part woman part alien 1/3 man.

He's so #ed up looking, just imagine how his brain is.

Somebody that could go under the knife that many times just to get there face done and in the process ruin their image, definitely has some mental issues.

No doubt in my mind that those allegations are true.

I think he has it so twisted and skewed he's rationalized his behaviour, kind of like a prostitute making herself believe she enjoys what she does.

dillusional

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dont think joining the nation of Islam is going to help the old image either. Most people really are not giving out any browney points for that these days!

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If someone can refresh me on the kids (now a man) name, Jackson had phone sex with this kid who wanted to be a reporter and interviewed Jackson.

Now, this is why I think he's guilty. The guy was interviewed by Lois Theroux a couple of months back, and he actually DEFENDED Jackson for what he did. He was saying how they had many great talks over the phone and that he shouldn't be judged over some 10 minutes of phone sex.

He then went on to say that he hoped he could be friends with him again some day.

This is not some guy out for money, he never wanted to name Jackson, a friend ratted him out. By defending him you know this guy isn't lying, and therefore Jacko is a pervert.

I do feel sorry for him though, he's completely twisted. He needs a (proper) psychiatrist not prison.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do not believe he is guilty.

If you all think sleeping with children is 'wrong'. Then I hope you never have kids, they will be very emotional neglected. Parents sleep with their children as a common occurance, and relatives do as well sometimes.

I have heard of babysitters doing the same to frightened children when no parents are around, it is an act of kindness, and as long as no wrong intentions are in mind, which I believe none were, then it is not harmful to fall asleep next to someone younger than you.

Of course, you all obviously believe that were you in the situation you would be doing sexual things to the child, so, that means Michael would as well. I am sorry but Michael is not like that, he loves children in a wholesome way, cares for them, and would never harm them or do any wrong to them.

Sleeping with a child is not a crime, and being accused is not a crime. Hopefully this bogus claim can be dismissed properly, as it should have been, following the social workers recommendation after the preliminary investigation. Of course, how could an attorney resist to get their name in the spotlight, whether they lose or not, charging Michael Jackson will get them good fame.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
If twisted gets you in the guiness book of records for selling the most albums, allows you to have a kind heart helping children all over the world, and be a wonderful person who fills millions of people with happiness, then perhaps twisted people are oddly talented, kind, and successful.

I am not sure about the individual you are talking about over some phone defence, but I do know Michael was also hyptnotized by someone, and not told of what questions were to be asked. The hypnotizer claims that Jackson had to be telling the truth under hypnosis, and that he said he had not sexually abused anyone or harmed any child in any way. He had asked the question, before introducing Jackson to his family, since he wanted to be sure.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Quest, I knew you would show up on here

Guilty or not, he kind of set himself up for this!

If you all think sleeping with children is 'wrong'. Then I hope you never have kids, they will be very emotional neglected. Parents sleep with their children as a common occurance, and relatives do as well sometimes.

He wasnt the kids parent or relative.

I think Jackson has some serious issues, and should undergo therapy or even be institutionalized. Im not saying this about the accused molestation of the little boys, either. Its just a combination of all of him.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Well that opinion is tolerable, at least you never said it maliciously. I hope you think he is not guilty though, since he really seems innocent to me.

Of course I would show up on here, it was only a matter of time!

He really is misunderstood a lot though, and rumors, plus general cruelty from people make things unfair for him.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Parents sleep with their children as a common occurance, and relatives do as well sometimes.

That is the key word "Parents" Its a not normal for a grown Man to want to sleep with someones elses kid, sex or no sex.

Hell a normal man can barely stand his OWN kids much less someone elses......Just kidding

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
I do not believe he is guilty.

I am sorry but Michael is not like that, he loves children in a wholesome way, cares for them, and would never harm them or do any wrong to them.

How do you know that "Michael is not like that"?

Do you personally know Michael Jackson?

Can you read his mind?

Do you really know what goes on in that disgusting head of his?

My verdict is, and has always been, GUILTY.

EDIT: Left out a question mark.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well I guess we have different opinions. Most people think he is guilty I guess, such as you, since they imagine what they would have done while sleeping with a child, and realize they would have been guilty.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I believe that his celebrity status is the only thing saving him from prison.

He seems mentally unstable (the balcony incident, anyone?).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join