It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Michael Jackson A Gay Pedeophile Biatch?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think people in the US are going with thier gut feeling based on the previous child molestation case in which Mike bought his way out of and MJ owns admissions and behaviors. The prosectution could not file charges with out a judge looking at the evidence (that has not been released yet) and determining there is substance. We understand that point and are awaiting the details. If there were no evidence the judge would have already dismissed the case for lack of evidence. So actually there is eveidence and patterns of behavior that disturb the majority of the population.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I think people in the US are going with thier gut feeling based on the previous child molestation case in which Mike bought his way out of and MJ owns admissions and behaviors. The prosectution could not file charges with out a judge looking at the evidence (that has not been released yet) and determining there is substance. We understand that point and are awaiting the details. If there were no evidence the judge would have already dismissed the case for lack of evidence. So actually there is eveidence and patterns of behavior that disturb the majority of the population.

But you don't know what the evidence is.

Remember, you have to PROVE he's guilty before he actually is.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Roger that. Innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Right, whatever, thought you weren't arguing anymore?

At least you were right ONCE.

Yall have fun, later

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am a fan of Michael Jackson and prefere to the stick to 'innocent until proven guilty.' I believe we are living in a world where we simply cannot accept that someone just wants to make others happy. Michael Jackson didnt have a normal childhood and spent much of it being pressured and terrified by his father. I believe that all Michael wants in life is to give children the childhood he never had. I mean if you had the choice to have a Neverland Ranch and themepark in your back garden and to have fun everyday of your life, making children happy....or having a pretty ordinary life.....what would you choose?
Michael is a child at heart and i personally believe he wouldnt harm another child, he just wants to escape from this insane world and bring some happiness to life.

It is true that Michael could be guilty, i prefere not to believe it because i have been a fan of his most of my life. When you admire someone for so long, you cannot just turn and say hes guilty. I believe he just wants to spend time with children, and sex doesnt come into it. I just hope to god that if he is innocent, then the courts will see this, because if he is found guilty and it isnt true, then that would be a terrible shame and will only result in his own children suffering very much as well as Michael.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He doesn't know what's right or wrong, he has the mind of a seven year old!

Dany, why'd you post like 3 consecutive times in 7 minutes?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well - we are going to find out when the evidence comes out in court. I think Michael made great music too. I also agree he had a warped childhood and still relives and thinks he is a child. For that reason, I also think Michael might very well be molesting little boys as the charges indicate. I think getting them drunk, playing rubba rubba, being a 40 year old male and sleeping with 13 year olds - indicates something a little more that the normal friendly relationship. Couple this with that fact that he paid 20+ million to get charges dropped the last time a child said Michael molested them. It kinda seems like a disturbing pattern that most adult parents are very concerned about. I would not let Mike poke my kid in arse!

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Look - Michael is indeed a gay pedeophile Bizzzatch.. Please!!!!!!

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Quest is still getting his/her butt kicked.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Contrary to the beliefs of your flawed mind, one is not "getting their but kicked" just because opponents outnumber them. Especially considering they do not bother to even try making counter arguements, since they simply cannot find anything that stands up to my defences, as such resort to petty insults. I do not consider insults a productive, or effective arguement, if you do however then...well, have your views on the issues of debating adjusted.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
And you are just talking # as usual.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Let's have an un-flawed discussion then.

Why does he gives wine (or Jesus Juices) to children when it's illegal to???

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
wow 15 pages of whine.

Let this thread die please, hell start a new one if you must!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Your also doing my work for me, I do not need to prove my point that people like you come to this thread to use pathetic phrases or insults, you just did it for me.

Since they cannot come up with any proof, they just say trash like you just did. Here is a perfect example of this, your statement, an attack, which proves nothing, and contributes nothing to the actual arguement. This is what I mean by people just gathering in a large group to shout profanities at someone, it does not mean they are winning an arguement, just they cannot think of ways to effectively fight it.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
wow 15 pages of whine.

Shouldnt it be 15 pages of ghey!?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by Lysergic
wow 15 pages of whine.

Shouldnt it be 15 pages of ghey!?

lol.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A fair question Morbid, the same reason the other 50% of the country let their kids have a sip of wine from their glass, it does not mean they are stuffing vodka down their throat to get them intoxicated, just letting the child try a sip of wine.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
But Quest you are fighting a losing battle.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, it wasn't "his" kids so please, allow me to doubt that he did it "for the same reasons".

Why does he drink it "hidden" in Coca Cola/Pepsi cans?

Another question, when he's proven guilty, will you, for our own sakes, PLEASE, change your avatar & sig?

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Laws are laws, and it's dangerous(if you are a law fearing citizen.) to give alcohol to minors, especially when they aren't your own.

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Lysergic]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join