It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver objects sited in Denver, fighter jets follow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yesterday around 4pm I was buzzed by fighter jets so low that my neighbor and I both came outside to see what was going on. Today while reading the MUFON case files I ran across this report. Wondering if anyone else in the area heard or saw this happen?

here is a link the the witness that saw the objects: mufoncms.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How close in proximity are you to the person who made the report? Did you also witness the craft the fighters were chasing? Also did you see the same number of fighters that the person who made the report did or did you not have time to count? Just curious if what you saw lines up with the person who made the report.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

No I did not see the craft, I am about 5 miles away from where the report came from but the jet rattled my home. This in not in any way a norm for the area. Jets flying that low have a mission in mind. With that in mind, I wondered what was going on. Today I found the answer what the mission was...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
These spheres are appearing almost every day now, I've seen them myself but it's difficult to estimate their diameter, at a guess, I'd say 50ft or so. They always appear in open sky with nothing of known size nearby to lend perspective.
Interesting post nevertheless, hopefully we wil have more reports.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
hrm would be nice to get a vid or phots. Tried doing a search for fighters being scrambled, Ufo's etc yesterday all I can come up with is the mufon link you provided. Is this close to Denver or the Springs or a more remote area in Colorado?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

From what I can tell of the report it came South of downtown Denver probably about 10 miles straight South. Both DIA and the Buckley AFB are way East. The jets I believe came from the East to that area, I am close to the Foothill in SW Denver Metro. My neighbor remarked with as fast as the jets were going, and as low as they were, they had to pull up fast to avoid the Mtns. Very strange...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Not saying anything here is untrue, but military jets do fly ubelievably low someitmes. I am not too far away from a military base and although activity seems to have quietened now I used to see jets flying so low they would have crashed into a tall block of flats. (Though that was usually over fields) I have also seen huge gliders (I'm sure they were too big but had no engine noise and moved incredibly slow) so low that I was sure they would never make it back to the airfield they came from.

So, these jets do fly very low sometimes, it could just be the area they are doing it in has changed.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by umbr45

Point taken, However flying low over a major metro area is not the norm, and not with afterburners on.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Point taken also.

I live in a small viallage....maybe a bit over 1000 people, and it is surrounded by fields so there is lots of open space for them with low risk of casualties during an accident. Even then I don't see them flying with afterburners on.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I am sure that 1.5 million people in the greater Denver area, someone else saw or heard something... anyone?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting that the reporter mentions F-18s as these are operated by the Navy and Marine Corps. There isn't a Naval Air Station or Marine Corps Air Station in the Denver area.

Closest F-18s are about 650 miles away.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just wanted to give this a bump to see if anyone in the Denver area.. in particular S and SW metro heard or saw anything unusual yesterday.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Interesting that the reporter mentions F-18s as these are operated by the Navy and Marine Corps. There isn't a Naval Air Station or Marine Corps Air Station in the Denver area.

That is interesting, I lived in South Denver (Littleton or Centennial, not sure which it is now) for some 20 years, currently attend school in San Diego, but I saw F-15's, F-16's, and blackhawks on occasion, never F/A 18's though. Could have been mistaken for F-15's? Anyways, sounds like quite the experience, I am a little sour I couldn't have been in the area for the occasion.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Are their any carriers in the Great Lakes region?

(hehe, this could be a really stupid question .. )

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Are their any carriers in the Great Lakes region?

(hehe, this could be a really stupid question .. )

Umm... I don't think aircraft carriers operate in the Great Lakes. And Denver, Colorado is nowhere near the Great Lakes. So either I'm missing something here and this is a stupid answer, or your assumption in parenthesis was correct!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

The AFB in this area is only about 10 miles from where the sighting took place. That isn't far when you are in a jet. I work on the base and still haven't seen them fly low enough to see the pilot unless they are landing.

Edit to add:

I could swear I saw something strange one day above the base. I just thought it was a baloon really high up getting pushed in the wind.... until it did a 180 and started going against the wind.

[edit on 27/2/08 by secret titan]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

I am from CO know the area well.and where the AFB is located. so far 3 people I know saw this, my daughter who live about 3 miles South of me was running the vacuum with music going inside her house and heard it. Found that out just tonight.. I know someone knows something. They were flying very low.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My girlfriend lives in Southern Denver and saw glowing orb like UFOs above some houses during the early hours of the night last year. Roughly the size of a car or so..

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The AFB is located in Aurora... East of Chambers, in between 6th Ave and Mississippi Ave. If you look on google maps in that area, you will find it for sure.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You know, I hope that you start carrying cameras in that area. Please look at my thread, if you have any questions on how to get proof. many other ats members have given their expertise, as well as a link to get your proof into good hands.
I am highly interested in these recent sightings though, especially the ones in Great Britain. Have there been any good photo's of these?
Flagged and Starred!

I forgot, what the heck is up with the sudden Air Force interest in these UFO"S?www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join