It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silver objects sited in Denver, fighter jets follow

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownfrost

Thanks for the info.
I know from 6 years of naval aviation(ground crew) that this is correct.
The Navy, in my time, would act swiftly and severely should ANY Naval Aviator fly in such a manner.
The only exceptions being airshows. I can't say about the Air Force, but these types of behaviors are inconsistent with anything I've seen.
We had one aviator that merely rocked his wings (a way of saying howdy) and got into a Boat-load of trouble.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

SO you have some military background? What do you make of all this?> I am ver curious to know? I am guess from what your saying they had a reason for low level fight on this occasion?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Would like to give this a bump just in case anyone in the area has more information or can shed some light.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I hope you get pictures or video footage of this.

I really think something serious is afoot (in the air, lol!) and if more of us can post what we're seeing it might clear-up what it is that's going on.

IMO, military air-craft activity is increasing but why. Is it due to increased practice sortees for preparedness' sake or true intercepts of ufos???

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlatLine

Hi Eric! Don't you just love the beauty of Colorado

I don't know what's going on with the scenario you described. I can only imagine the painful noise coming from a jet that low with after burners aglow. Ouch.

I remember an incident that happened a few years back involving a civillian with a laser (light?) and aiming it at an over-head fighter jet. Well let me tell you something, the Air Force don't take kindly to this sort of behavior! The pilot controls alerted that his air-craft had been "locked on"---as in someone bogie was out there ready to fire on him.

The tagged jet was reported to have made a shallow dive in the direction of the laser for engagement! Well, there was his jet, his wing man and another of his flight team.

To make a long story short, law enforcement got there before the jets let fly any retribution on the laser weilding civilian thinking he was a terrorist.

So you see, some people mess with jets in the air and create lots of confusion. I'm wondering if this might explain an increase of what we see as aggressive flight patterns.

Just tossing that out for thought.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
here's an interesting website that might give some insight if there is a member who can decipher the info accessable on it ...www.notams.faa.gov...

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by deenamarie53

I remember what you described about the laser hiting the jet. I am not sure if that would work in the middle of the day or not, but that is a possiblity.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is not a post about the same fly over that we are all reffering to. When we first moved to Colorado from Ohio, we had our moving trucks and drove in from the SE corner of colorado. When we first crossed the border we heard some jets so we pulled over to check them out, here is what we saw. There where around 10 planes or so dogfighting. SE colorado is much like Kansas, flat, and a whole lot of dirt/dust. I would have to think this is where they train for dog fighting. Most people do not realize that outside of Colorado Springs there are like 4 bases. Army ( training with M1 abrams tanks), Air Force academy as well as a full airforce base. Norad, better known as Cheyene mountain, and a National guard base. There is alot of activity around Denver, and Colorado springs. I just wanted to say that dogfighting we saw was amazing. We watched Raptors, F-15s, and F16s tearing up the sky that day. Truly amazing stuff, if you get the chance to watch this DO NOT miss it!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by goblue
If the Black helicoptors where for training them why did they have completly black wind shields. Why would they train in a helicoptor that they wouldnt use in combat. To me a totaly black helicoptor would not go well in the desert it would be pretty easy to see.

Uh, let's see.

1) Afghanistan is not all desert.
2) In Iraq and Afghanistan, there is this thing called "night" which comes every 24 hours.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by goblue
If the Black helicoptors where for training them why did they have completly black wind shields. Why would they train in a helicoptor that they wouldnt use in combat. To me a totaly black helicoptor would not go well in the desert it would be pretty easy to see.

Uh, let's see.

1) Afghanistan is not all desert.
2) In Iraq and Afghanistan, there is this thing called "night" which comes every 24 hours.

Roger that, mbkennel.

Additionally: The "black", or tinted widscreens are another "night" feature. Even though all guages and instrumentation are backlit in red to preserve night vision, they can be visible through all glazing on the ship without the tinting. This is pretty commonly applied worldwide for night/all-weather capable -60's.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just a bump. guess it's happening in Atlanta. Let me know if this sounds familiar.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join