It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by a scientologist!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Things you might try.

As far as I understand Scientology is set up as a business. I don't know about there, but here in the states we have "do not call lists".

You can try to establish the fact that he's calling you for scientology and then request to be put on the "do not contract list".

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Not sure, maybe Vimes thought he was about to be interviewed for some legitimate poll, and being a nice guy, just started rattling off too much info...

Everyone is savvy on the Internet concept of 'phishing' e-mails, am I correct??

Think of it, some of the many purveyors of proselitization are not much different from the criminality behind trying to separate YOU, from your money, in those e-mail 'phishing' schemes.

'course, a 'phishing' e-mail scheme is subtle, but the ones directly involved, know what they are trying to do. With some others, for example, the people you encounter on the streets are, probably, unwitting tools of the bigger criminal in the background....

I made a particular point not to name any church or other entity in this post. Just being careful....

Anyone know why????

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Being a scientologist. I don't think it's too bad that this guy followed you up. Maybe he saw some potential in you. And you gave him your real name, all you can do now is talk to him and let you explain why it's better to believe in the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Being a scientologist. I don't think it's too bad that this guy followed you up. Maybe he saw some potential in you. And you gave him your real name, all you can do now is talk to him and let you explain why it's better to believe in the truth.

Scientology isn't the truth.

There is our all powerful creator God. It's that God that made us all. Scientology teaches from the perspective of the rebelion against Our Father.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
There is our all powerful creator God. It's that God that made us all. Scientology teaches from the perspective of the rebelion against Our Father.

Well, i'm half scientologist and half christian. Hope that makes sense. or just call me a spiritual guy with a sense of truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
That i know very well, but that the guy actually goes through all that trouble to get my number, i mean whats that about...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Me. too. Tom cruise haunts me daily.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Well, i'm half scientologist and half christian. Hope that makes sense. or just call me a spiritual guy with a sense of truth.

Yes, well there are some "facts" within Scientology. However to understand them you must be willing to do alot of work to see the full story.

In the end it boils down to perspective.

Each will be judged for their own choice. There are only two choices.

1. Giving over to the creator the power of self will.
2. Demanding the power of creation through self will.

That is the full on "phyical world" dream illusion, disconnection from our father God, make your choices, time's running out.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Ok, seeing as you are a scientologist, maybe you could tell me what it is he thinks I might find so interesting that we have to meet up ??

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
Ok, seeing as you are a scientologist, maybe you could tell me what it is he thinks I might find so interesting that we have to meet up ??

Are you smart and rich? Maybe he thinks you can help out that way.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Well i'm no genius, i'm just a IT Consultant with a decent enough salary to live nice...so basically your saying they are after my money right ??

So why are you a scientologist if you admit that their just after my money ?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The word Scientology literally means "the study of truth." It comes from the Latin word "scio" meaning "knowing in the fullest sense of the word" and the Greek word "logos" meaning "study of."

Scientology is the study and handling of the spirit in relationship to itself, others and all of life. The religion comprises a body of knowledge extending from certain fundamental truths. Prime among these:

Man is an immortal, spiritual being. His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime. His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized — and those capabilities can be realized. He is able to not only solve his own problems, accomplish his goals and gain lasting happiness, but also achieve new, higher states of awareness and ability.

In Scientology no one is asked to accept anything as belief or on faith. That which is true for you is what you have observed to be true. An individual discovers for himself that Scientology works by personally applying its principles and observing or experiencing results.

Through Scientology, people all over the world are achieving the long-sought goal of true spiritual release and freedom.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Well i'm no genius, i'm just a IT Consultant with a decent enough salary to live nice...so basically your saying they are after my money right ??

So why are you a scientologist if you admit that their just after my money ?

basicly the "church" of scientology sells you their "hidden knowledges" that is suposed to make your life better. They are suposed to seperate you from "spirits" that connect to you're "soul" being. I think the "spirits" are just a fancy use for the term "money"...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I really can't imagine paying someone to remove "thetans" is it ? from my body, this is the same as the whole Necronomicon discussion, that it was created by a fantasy writer, did u know the L ron Hubard is it ? was friends with Anton Szandor Lavey ??

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Vimes]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I suggest getting the police involved if he keeps on calling you.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
LOL wow ... this is crazy.... keep us posted so we know you haven't been abducted by this scientology creep

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

You're kidding aren't you? The guy "followed him up" by violating his privacy to get his number, making unsolicitered phone calls and apparently stalking him.

Are you okay with such behaviour?

No means no.. if someone declines offers of a cookies, encyclopedias or new religions their will should be respected and they should just move onto the next potential customer.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

i agree those girl scouts are getting more a more demanding.. I said no the other day and ended up walking away with TWO boxes of samoas

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Have you noticed any missing time?

Any strange marks on your body?

Just wondering...

The scientologist abduction phenomenon is on the rise...

You may need a hypno regression to find out when you gave him your phone number.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I am not joking...

I was walking in town the other day, and this guy walked up to me shoving a pamphlet in my hand and started blabbing on about scientology, now i have to admit I used to be interested in it waaay back when, when I was still in LOndon and scientology was rather new still...

I gave the guy my real name ( without thinking ) and this creepo somehow managed to get hold of my mobile number, WTF!!! and he has called me like 3 times allready, talking to me and asking me what I do, each time he calls im so shocked i don't really know how to respond, i mean it's damn creepy, like out of a movie, i mean the dude called me yesterday and said he has something to show me he thinks i would find really interesting....erm...

Sure and I am being stalked by playboy playmates..LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join