It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by a scientologist!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am not joking...

I was walking in town the other day, and this guy walked up to me shoving a pamphlet in my hand and started blabbing on about scientology, now i have to admit I used to be interested in it waaay back when, when I was still in LOndon and scientology was rather new still...

I gave the guy my real name ( without thinking ) and this creepo somehow managed to get hold of my mobile number, WTF!!! and he has called me like 3 times allready, talking to me and asking me what I do, each time he calls im so shocked i don't really know how to respond, i mean it's damn creepy, like out of a movie, i mean the dude called me yesterday and said he has something to show me he thinks i would find really interesting....erm...

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Vimes]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by Vimes

Change your phone number...and don,t give it out to strange people...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ok, first of all i did not give him my mobile number, second, it's goign to cost me a few bucks to change my number because my phone is a company phone on contract, so i don't just want to change it, it's a business phone...

But the thing is the dude just somehow got hold of my mobile number and keeps talking to me about scientology....

I guess i'll have to change it

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would suggest messing with him or getting more info out of him but it's impossible to get them in a corner, I watched a documentary about scientology and basically all they learn to do is take crap from people without reacting.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Reply to post by Vimes

Sorry...have to call you on this...you don/t have to pay if it is a company phone...usually. Besides: your company would better be able to handle this we here at ats...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Or be a man or woman and tell the dude your not interested, and to lose your number. It's not that difficult of a situation.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Start preaching to him, or just put the phone down while he speaks to himself!
Hold down a button, and let him hear the tone!
Talk dirty to him!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
Start preaching to him, or just put the phone down while he speaks to himself!
Hold down a button, and let him hear the tone!
Talk dirty to him!

Hold down a key and let him listen to the tone!

I think this is the best idea yet. May save you the expense of paying for a new number.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Better yet, tell him you had gone to school to become a psychiatrist, LOL! And that even though you didn't have the money to finish, could recommend a good one to him that will get him on the right medications for his sociopathic behaviors!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dude, I have to pay for it myself if i want to change my number/sim card, it's not my companies problem that i'm being stalked

Secondly, it's nothing about being a man and telling him to f off, i will do that...my point is just out of interest...a scientologist approaches me on the street, and a few days later I get a call from him....it's weird and creepy

Thats all i wanted to say, i am being stalked by a scientologist

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

First let me say I'm sorry for you, but that's some funny stuff.

Anyway "Scientologiest" have an adgendia that coming to date really soon. They're going to be getting much more agressive and weird.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Umm, so do you have any idea what this agenda might be ?

Perhaps thats what he think i might find interesting

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am sorry...but unles s a scientolgist is getting a commision off of every pamphlet...they have no reason to solicit in such a fashion. The exorbitant rates they charge are indicative of this...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Well I have no clue how they work, but let me tell you this in more detail so you understand...

I was walking in St Kilda, near the harbour, and there were 2 or 3 of them standing there, approaching people in a very forward manner, they almost seemed desperate, i walked by and the guy approached me and shoved the pamphlet in my hand, and he started asking me if i know anything about scientology.

I found it amusing at first, he asked me my name and i told him, i mean what harm could that do, but then he started asking me where i worked, what i did, where i lived and i started backing off, i didn't give him any "personal details" except my name

So how does he get my mobile number and tells me when i answer, oh hi, you might not remember me, but we spoke at the harbour about scientology, you remember ? so you interested...

I blow him off with some excuses, he calls me quite a few weeks later again, and then again a few days later, and says the same thing, he then says we should meet up cause he has something he wants to show me that he thinks i might find interesting...

thats exactly how it happened

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Listen Vimes, if you just talk to me, and come down to our church, I'll stop calling you. Because then we'd have already brainwashed you.....

Mwahahahahahaha

Seriously, just tell him to go shag a Thetan..

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
What I know is I basicly read over it via this website on a thread about scientology about two weeks back. I don't much care about scientology and so the info didn't stick. The thread was from a guy who had intrest or was once a scientologist. He said something about them talking about it in meetings but that it went over his head until someone pointed it out.

It has to do with the next couple of years and taking over the world.

I think it was on this website however for sure.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
And Tom Cruise will be at the head of it all, leading an army of scientologist across the lands, thetans and all...creepy bastards

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
when a stanger on the street asks you for his phone number, don't give it to him!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I did NOT give him my mobile number!!!!!!!! thats the whole point!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
I did NOT give him my mobile number!!!!!!!! thats the whole point!

We are living in an age of unsecure info. Anytime you give your mobel to anyone for anything, when ever you give any info to anyone for anything, it becomes part of the system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join