It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm being stalked by a scientologist!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Referring to the opening post:

This is exactly the reason why membership is decreasing: Scientologists, who supposedly learn everything about sales and communication, dont have the first idea of how to sell something.

Ive tried talking to scientologists on a friend-to-friend basis, but they just cant stop their compulsive drive to force their stuff up ones throat.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The next time he calls, just tell him you are not interested.

If that does not work, buy a whistle and use it the next time he calls. That should get your point across.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Man is an immortal, spiritual being. His experience extends well beyond a single lifetime. His capabilities are unlimited, even if not presently realized — and those capabilities can be realized. He is able to not only solve his own problems, accomplish his goals and gain lasting happiness, but also achieve new, higher states of awareness and ability.

What you just said sounds very similar to buddhism.. only buddhism doesn't charge huge amounts of money to share wisdom.

..that and Starwars is on tv fairly often.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by riley]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Tell the blighter you have an aquired brain-injury or stroke... that disqualifies one as a potential new revenue source for Co$. I'd just spit in his face and hoof him in the nuts and send the boys for a wee visit.

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neariah
reply to post by riley

i agree those girl scouts are getting more a more demanding.. I said no the other day and ended up walking away with TWO boxes of samoas

See how they can manipulate you? Don't let them bully you.. they are highly trained in the art of pouting and looking sad.

Do you have any scary dogs that could chase them away..?

..kidding.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sounds to me the creep tailed you to your job and just placed a call in for your assistance and some low IQ gave out your number. See what happens when you fall into a trap. There are creatures crawling this earth that do nothing but stalk other beings and take great delight in digging into them.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Mod Edit - we consider what you've written here hate speech, please see your U2U's for an explanation

I have some friends that went too the Legion protest, and man there are Scientology HQ's everywhere, more than church's.

[edit on 26/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Can't you tell him, the next time he call you, that you are not intersted by what he want to say and he have to stop calling you or you will call cops for harassment?
At least it is less expensive than change your number.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL Vimes, it's probably because of your hilarious avatar. I heard scientologists might like that!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Tell him you have something to show him and send him this:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
1.) Tell him to stop calling you.
2.) Call the local Scientology center and report the fact that this person is stalking you.
3.) If he calls after you have done the above, go to the police and get a restraining order against him and the church.
4.) If he breaks the restraining order .... Sue the church !

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Call him back. Tell him you do need help. Tell him you have gotten into a financial problem and could they loan you some money. That should end it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I wonder how many times you'll have to say you didn't give him your cell phone number?

Cos doesn't take on burdens-- only people with earning power. Next time he phones you, say you lost your business and are broke now and have no money. That should do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

He probably did a background search to find your mobil number. My suggestion is that if you are able to change the number, make sure it's listed as private.

Also, my recommendation is that next time the person calls, politely tell him you are not interested in scientology in any way and ask him not to call or contact you again in any form.

I'd further suggest that you record the next call for legal purposes. Obviously you need to respect local laws regarding the recording of phone conversations.

You cannot give them one ounce of hope that you may be interested or they'll take that as an invitation to try and convert you. They use intimidation to get what they want.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Call him back. Tell him you do need help. Tell him you have gotten into a financial problem and could they loan you some money. That should end it.

LMAO!! Or call him and start talking about how your star struck w/ Tom Cruise and you wont stop calling him back until you get to meet w/ Tom Cruise....or better yet - Katie! hahah

LOL

Oh, its quite easy to obtain cell phone numbers w/ just a name. That is why you dont give out your real name to STRANGERS

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A few childish suggestions:

1. Save his number. Invent a religion yourself then continue to ring him back and tell him you have something very interesting to show him. Or pretend you're a scientologist if you cant invent a religion.
2. Repeat everything he says in a childlishy high pitch.
3. Meet him? and er..kneecap him?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

!! Blaine !! Perfect answer, thanks for making me laugh...darn, wish I'd thought of it first.

Actually, I might try it myself, since I can't seem to win the lottery.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bmiasma

bmiasma, good ideas as well.

Hope some of these suggestions come to the aid of the OP, let's be kept apprised?

[had to add, after scrolling up...now I forgot the name, but the picture with the dog and cat....dogma....priceless!! Looks like we will have to have a contest to decide who is funnier]

[edit on 26-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

[edit again] How could I forget me262...'cause I saw it as 'ME 262', if it references the old jet...?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lol good luck with this
they're gonna pwn you

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This reminds me of the Amway/chain-business thingy people I run into at malls once in a while. It is funny how I can sometimes convince some of them that they need to get out of it! It is actually pretty straight forward, any rational person can see through bs, they just need a little light shined upon it.

Perhaps, if you have the time, you could tell this dude why scientology is bogus - I mean coming from a science fiction writer, its basically a never ending sci-fi story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join