It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
I'm pretty sure the Bible or Jesus said that you won't know the time and place.

Yeah and You'd be DEAD wrong, just like most of the people that use the bible as sound bites to make it say what they want it to say. You don't need to get your bible out to start looking I'll tell you just where your error is:

When faced with the reality of "2012" people use the biblcal sound bite "No man knows the day or hour".

Unfortunally, this is refrering to the appearance of the second coming of christ and not of the time of his return.

If you had actually known your scriptures you'd know that JESUS himself says you will in fact be able to Judge the SIGNS and SEASON.

The Season is a period of 3 "ages" like 3 months of a year. It's been ONE FULL SEASON from the time the bible was started being recorded.

However yes, don't know your scriptures, signs, seasons, and dig deep into the sand to burry your head as this is the plan of great people in the government too.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Matthew 24

Signs of the End of the Age

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by droid56
I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the Y2K and late 1990's prophecies, but I'm aware that various channeled entities, along with a number of people such as Edgar Cayce, were telling anyone who would listen that big events were going to happen in the late 90's that even skeptical people would notice. Events such as the map of California radically changing. And such as some of our more spiritually advanced neighbors disappearing because they had entered a higher dimension.

Of course, it didn't happen.

So my question is whether there is anything different about the 2012 infatuation that lends it greater weight in comparison to the earlier phenomenon? I'm not talking about stuff that would cause the professional skeptics to jump on the 2012 bandwagon. Just anything that wasn't part of the late 90's thing.

Is the mayan calendar the main element that gives the 2012 predictions more weight than computers malfunctioning? Are the whistle-blowers featured on the Project Camelot web-site a more legitimate source than the prophets of the 90's? Could the changes happening to other planets in our solar system, and the new seed bank in Norway be a suggestion of things to come?

I know the skeptically oriented will say no, and the believers will say yes. But what is the opinion of people that occupy the territory between those two positions?

Much of the Cayce in some contexts did happen in the late 90s. Cayce never said that the world would end at that date. If you see the stuff that did start to take place and might be willing to assume there is other stuff that you are unable to see as having taken place, and then understand how those 90s events ties into 2012, you have a better picture of what's going on.

There's a major time window of events. These events lead upto and even past the 2012 date.

There was the "great cross" Aug18 1999 that is the 4 creatures of the 4 coners of the zodiac (Bull,Lion,Egale,Manface) (Tauris,Leo,Scorpio,Aquarius). That was a starting period.

I don't know why anyone expects the "end of the world" to be as a lightswitch. It's a series of events that lead up to a wild ride. These events have already been put into place.

In the world front the big pieces of the "play" are taking the stage. Soon the antichrist will appear upon the world stage. There will still be a series of events that lead us down a path to total distruction.

The end of the world isn't the end of the planet nor the end of mankind, but it is an end to the abilities of mankind to govern the world. It's the events of 2012 that leads to the fall of the walls that keep mankind seperated.

It's been addressed as a period of 20+7 years. Several main happenings take place in one single hour, but there are more events spread over the 7 year period, and there's events that lead us to those events that happen over a 20 year period.

From my best guestimates the 20 year period is ending this year. It would seem we've also already slipped into the 7 year period. Just because something is addressed as 20+7 years doesn't have to total 27 years.

Just like the mayan calendar there are mini cycles in the larger picture of time.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Milton wrote in his novel Paradise Lost that when Lucifer was banished from Heaven, he said, "It is better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven."

You say "It's better to burn out then fade away" which is a spin on this line from Paradise Lost, taken from the movie Highlander, written by Gregory Widen and two of his buddies Peter Bellwood & Larry Ferguson.

I mention this because, while you may embrace and believe this, it does not necessarily mean it is true and the sentiment traces back to what a cast down and doomed Angel was purported to have said. They are the words of a defeated but spite filled soul/being. Knowing the brainwash,if you still embrace it, fine. However, it does not make it true for everyone but, it may be true for you and those who are of like mind that you want to attract to this fotum.

Yes 2012 is a significant date to many, not limited to just the Mayan, the Chinese I Ching and other ancients, modern sources cinfirm the unique alignment our sun, its plants, this solar system in this, our Milky Way.

And Yes, it looks like Planet X aka Niburu aka Eris www.astro.caltech.edu...
and
www.gps.caltech.edu...

Yes, 9/11 is just the latest version of Diivide and Conquer that goes all the way back to Alexander the Great, right up to Queen of England at the of a pyrimid of elites that own this world and of whom GW Bush is just one of its many members whose all important goal is One World Government aka the New World Order.

Yes, the worst is all true; the planet is over populated, poluted and it's peoples have become like Aphids on a Rose. The dollare is worthless, America doesn't make anything anymore, we have made our enemies strong by first bombing them into submission and then rebuilding them onthe backs of the American Tax Slave. Yes the Federal Reserve, IRS, CFR are all tools of the Council of 300. Yes Jesus probably not die onthe cross, is really Caesarian the son of Julius Cesar and Cleopatra and the Statue of Liberty is really a statue of Jesus's half sister and wife Mary Magdelon. Yes, all the worst is all true.

However, I have children and I intend that they survive and thrive.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Anyone heard of the great Dissapointment????

I smell a sequel...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MajKarma

You are taking me OUT OF CONTEXT. That's unfair and not right in statements. I said "it is better to burn out then fade away" but only in context to the phycial being, that I believe is the illusion, not in association with the spiritual personality.

Anyone can make anyone say anything when words and meanings are taken out of context, this doesn't make it true.

I'm sure you don't mean to do such a foolish act, but you should step up your game for your own personal understandings.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

Besides calling it the Ouroboros Doomsday CLock there's several other terms for it.

It is just the "great year" a period of about 25800 years.

In the biblical scriptures, among other sources, it is known as the Leviathan.

en.wikipedia.org...

The way it works is thus. Although to us short life beings 25800 years seems to be a long time, it is only because our lifespan is about 70 years and we exist within the time/space line.

"THEM" the "aliens" don't live with that restriction. So that peirod of time although long is not long.

The great year is also broken up into seasons (4) and ages (12) and there are other ways of cutting up the pie, but this isn't relivant at this time.

when you take a great year and break it up into 12 months (ages) you get a period of 2150 years. This is an age and by adding 3 ages you come up with 6450. Thus a season is about 6450 years.

6450 years is about the time the last "start" to recorded "history" took place with the "bible". Should it be found so strange that the bulk of the religions based around "the bible" teach that the world is only this old? No, because the true age and meaning has been lost in time.

When you add two season up you get 12900. If you subtact the 2012AD from 12900 you basicly get 10900BC. This date basicly aligns with the scientifically assume date of several megalythic structures upon the face of our planet.

There is very little accepted and known world history before this point.

The 25800 "great year" or "Ouroboros Doomsday Clock" or Leviathan or it is also known by several other terms, can also be looked upon as a "WORLD CLOCK".

Every 25800 years the world is distroyed and must then go about starting over.

Several ancient cultures address this as "this is the forth or fifth" world. I believe we are coming to the end of the 5th world.

It was a little more then 5 clicks of the world clock, over 125000 years ago that the "aliens" put over the earth to help humanity fell from grace and became the fallen angels. It's from that point where the mythological tales such as "angels coming down to mate with humans" comes from. The story continues in the Hindi vedas, and details of the story are strued across the mythology within the world cultures.

Not only has the "phyical world" been cycling through this clock for 5+ clicks, also spiritual personalities have been trapped in cycles of reincanation, trapped upon this planet because of the errors of those beings put over the spiritual CORE of the world.

However, this is the ephoch in which we escape the cycles of time/space through the advent of powerhouse spiritual personalites such as "Jesus the christ". That has started building a bridge up off the cycles of spiritual trials.

Though we're not there yet. That's where we are at now.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

Ok, I'm getting tired of your sort - The OP asked you politely not to bother with this thread if you're a naysayer - yet you felt the need to jot your opinion down anyway. Probably the 100th time I've heard the argument you've just said - get some original material already.

As for all the stars you've been given, I see you have a little fanclub following you, I would'nt be too impressed - they've all starred you because they're so fearful about 2012 that they literally NEED you to be right, otherwise Kansas is going bye-bye for their composure.

For your info, those dates you named were prophesied by random's, not an ENTIRE civilization, whose dating system we happen to have used when plotting our gregorian calendar. The year 2000 wasn't prophesied to be the end of the world, it was only realised a few years before and people were merely worried they were going to lose money or that their plane might crash. Obviously it was realised early on and the patches to change the date and time on most systems were deployed before the turn of the last second.

It's completely ridiculous to even include the year 2000 in this scenario which has absolutely nothing in common. Did you ever think to mention that when Nostradamus prophesied the end to be aroun 2000 he was actually referring to the beginning of the end ? In other words, 9/11 and the shift from Pisces to Aquarius ?

Besides, if you understood the word clock and how it works, you would understand why 2012 is important - the eye of ouroboros practically aligns straight up at us, this only happens every 26k years, it's a big event in any terms and has always been heralded by the ancients. We just dont know what it does yet. Most of the old scripture you find always refers to the end of the aeons, the fulfulment of time. This my friend, is the end of the ages, we end and begin a new clock simultaneously. Whatever that means, we dont know - but it's a huge event to be part of - what is there to naysay about that ?

J

[edit on 17-3-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mortalengine

actually parts of the 2000 scare does factor directly into 2012. Foolishly to time/space mortals 12 years is a "long time". The actual date of the events based around 2000 was Aug18 1999. It was the window or doorway if you will.

It's was an alignment known as the "great cross"..

It has elements of assistance and abilities to correct conditions on 2012. However, and but ofcoures, mankind as a whole went into the WCS doorway.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
So what kind of support is there for 2012? And I dont mean new age philosophers saying stuff is going to happen with a shift in awareness and conciousness.

The idea of the world ending on 2012 comes from the ancient Mayan Calendar, which mysteriously ends on 2012. Now, I have to ask, why the hell is this important? What exactly makes the ancient Mayans so reliable and special?

I've heard people like the OP claim the Mayans made many accurate predictions but I've yet to see anyone back them up with... Well, examples of such predictions.

The truth is, we don't know much about the Ancient mayans, we don't even really know why their civilization went into decline and disappeared. Under these circumstances, why is there such a big fuss about 2012? Everyone else is just making predictions based on the fact that the mayan calendar ends, but it's kind of silly to put so much stock in it unless there's a reason to believe the mayans were right, which I don't see that there is.

Although if you feel you can provide solid proof, I'll be happy to stick my foot in my mouth.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobfred21

The truth is, we don't know much about the Ancient mayans, we don't even really know why their civilization went into decline and disappeared. Under these circumstances, why is there such a big fuss about 2012? Everyone else is just making predictions based on the fact that the mayan calendar ends, but it's kind of silly to put so much stock in it unless there's a reason to believe the mayans were right, which I don't see that there is.

Although if you feel you can provide solid proof, I'll be happy to stick my foot in my mouth.

I think you need to do a bit a research before you make such claims about the Mayans.

We know quite a bit about the Maya civilization and that they were very accurate astronomers and well versed in mathematics and more.

Thousands of books exist on the Mayans and websites as well.

You can start here, enjoy.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20-3-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
About this whole 2012 theory.
I have had people from christianity trying to bombard my mind with doomsday theories that say if you dont decide to believe in god and lead a religous life then you will be left behind in a hell on earth type scenario.
I have heard about the metorite theory that says we are in for a doomsday scenario.
I have heard the major conscieousness shift that is going to happen.
I have heard of the major crisis that will happen where food runs dry and man will become a man eater.
I have heard that et's will contact us.
I have heard of the mayan calender predicting the end of life or the beginning of a new god ruler on earth that could mean a shift towards better connections spiritually.
Im sure all of you who are reading this forum have heard of countless theories.
Im annoyed as it seems like everyone is hoping for something to happen, if i turn around and say hey in 2951 we will reach our evolutionary potential and be the dominant species within the universe, most people will say yeah right whatever.
If theres anything that I have noticed about these wildcard theories that pass around is this,
1) Someone, somewhere is always making serious money out of it.
2) Human nature demands that you seek out knowledge to enable you to grow to your full potential to ultimately be happy but more importantly pass on your knowledge to the next generation, all of the thories offer a quick solution to this eg, BY 2012 WE WILL ALL SHIFT AND BE ON THE RIGHT PATH!
3) All these theories have something in common and that is organisation, it makes things more believable. If I wanted to start a new business for example nobody on this planet would invest their money or interests in me if I just said I know that this will succeed becuase I just know, but if I have a plan that says exactly the same thing I can get a lot of investments even if i feel it wont succeed!
4) You can never find out where this rumour was actually started to back up claims that it is actually valid and not just something that started through some drunken conversation or by someone wanting to make money from it.
5) The people who believe in it have a personal gain to have from it and that goes for every single person who believes it therefore it is appealing to everyone and rarely has a downside and vice versa in terms of upsides.

Ive listed just 5 points here and could rhyme of many more and I find it sad that people are latching onto something that is a completely false propoganda scheme yet again.
If you want a positive thing to happen in 2012 then you will get it and if you want a bad thing to happen in 2012 you will get it. For every person that believes something, you will have someone who doesnt and this in turn creats good and bad on this planet which is essential for us to learn as a species and on an individual basis.
If any of you guys actually wanted it so badly you would make it happen instead of specualting and waiting in anticipation because I can guarantee that none of these things are going to happen and you will look back with some disappointment if any because by 2012 you will be latching onto theories that are going to happen in 2020, 30, 40 etc. Either that or you will realise as I have that this is the way it works.
Knowledge is not power as you are all lead to believe, it is weakness and that is the sole reason that everyone has different knowledge, strengths and weaknesses. If we all knew everything we would not be different and would not have any goals for progression and ultimately we would be even more afraid than we are now because of the threat.

Anyways ive had my say on this and its taken this thread to annoy me enough to post on it.

I respect peoples views but sometimes it can be annoying listening to blind faith that is going to equal nothing other than wasted time.

I hope it works out for those of you who really do believe and if ,and this is a huge if, it does happen then I will be the first to congradulate you!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobfred21

The mayan calendar is well documented throughout the astronomical community as being a perfectly accurate tool for predicting celestial progression. It relies on our solar system cycles to determine time. All the info you need to research these facts have been posted on this thread earlier.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Y2K vs. 2012

History repeats itself, We agree.

Y2K was know to happen because the programmers of made a mistake in the increments of the dating algorithm used by the computers at the time, mainly the X86 family of computers give or take PI to PII.

Mass media then used to formulate some whacked out ideas as to what would happen to all systems on 1st Jan. 2000

This was on going for about 4-8 years prior to Y2K. If you asked any programmer they would have told you that simply that your computer will show 1900 instead of 2000. This little error happened due to this.

The increments were only applied to the last 2 digits of the 4 digits and not the first 2.

Regardless, there was money to be made and people were left thinking what would happened to my pay checks and bank accounts, my travel arrangements and so on... planes falling out of the sky.

Get the picture... it was the public that created the mass hysteria... I could have told you that if the digits turned it would only show the incorrect time and in some cases some people would lose interest gained on bank statements etc...

Nothing happened because businesses bought into buying the upgraded software and in some cases hardware, which was pretty funny.

The problem was addressed accordingly in newer releases of the processors. I wonder who made all the money from that.

Now.... Once upon a time, there lived a civilization that was pretty advanced for their time, they made a cool clock which could compute the entire cycle of our galaxy. Pretty neat, wouldn't you say so.

This clock would keep turning like the odometer on your car, and once it reached 999999... What number came next? 000000. Simple the clock reset itself and started again... 000001.

So when it's 2012 and the that cycle restarts and nothing happens, I guess we'll all turn around and say "history repeats itself", for thousands of years we keep yelling "THE END IS NEAR!" "THE END IS NEAR!"

Guess what, in the mean time while you're all yelling and screaming and researching what will happen in 2012 and some will just wait and wait and leave everything as is because they are so convinced that the world is going to end; that the world did change but not that you noticed and you in fact are the one left behind in the dust and your very survival now depends on gaining those 4 years back.

Perhaps some of you have heard of something called a "Decoy." hmmm, no if you look back at everything that you have researched and what you get.... something along the lines of a Decoy.

Some of you might just say that well what about this and what that person... There is no doubt that No stro dam us, et al. existed. Yes they did, but their names were used to fabricate lies in their names.

Guess what I heard of the elaborate hoax called “a get rich quick scheme”... this is how we are going to do it... get this... read carefully,

I want to get rich and I need an idea on how to do it... hmmm, let’s ponder this for a few seconds, I GOT! Lets create some documents and say the we found them and in the midst’s of all this we can fool people into thinking that they are buying is the real thing. And the rest is history. The people the sold you these hoaxes are rich and you will spend the rest of your life wasting valuable time...

Research the people that brought most of this stuff to the main public realm, how was their career doing before hand.

Hmmm, then again, I could be very long, because I can't explain what this alignment will do to the planet. NASA!

The Planetary Alignment of 5 May 2000 --- causing floods, earthquakes, and magical DING DONGS to show up all over the world.

Read this from NASA nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And there’s many more, you know sometimes I can’t help but wonder…

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
John Titor is from 2036 and stated that 2012 will not end the world nor will it distroys civilization. This big time of global distruction will be in March 2015. This will be a limited nuclear war that will take out most of the elete. Recovery will take place from 2015 until 2020 to get the country up and runing again. But it will be more primitive. Even in 2036 people had only solar and wind power. Most people get around on bicycles. Farming will be the biggest occupation in that time.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
On 2012, the OP will be ridiculed and gone, along with all the other random date posters who have come and gone for years.

Just like all the other posters he won't come back here because he'll know that everyone knew he made everything up.

Fortunately for us, we are not that stupid, and I'll remind you of that on 2012+1 day.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Is that all you heard????
Do some more research, you will find out more about what is to come.

Do more reaserch. You'll find about 50,000 more completely unrelated theorys on 2012.

But which one is right?
The only way is to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How many times does the people who believe in this thread say that the world is not going to end on December 21, 2012? How many more times do we have to reiterate that before you people get it?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
How many times does the people who believe in this thread say that the world is not going to end on December 21, 2012? How many more times do we have to reiterate that before you people get it?

isnt that the year in which we enter a new eon? The thing that happenes every 2100 years or something because of earths wobble? We will get a new "savior".

Lets play a game. What our "savior"'s new name?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I don't have much to add to this, except for one little question. If the Mayans were so freakin' smart, and could see into the future, wouldn't they still be around?

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join