It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 without a doubt!!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
What better prison but isn't there supposibly one in the center of most galaxies.

Back on topic an all out extinction with the ones ready to move foward still leaves the fate of those left behind, thats were i think enochs visions of divided realms might come into play also.
What say you?

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mule skinner

You guys are confused as to the nature of a "black hole". First off don't think "black" equates to evil. Secondly black holes may for an unknown time trap mass but they don't trap energy.

As far as I understand the science of astronomy, "Black Holes" actually SPOUT energy in the highest energy range known to mankind (gamma radiation) out both it's north and south poles.

When you look at it that way, you see that black holes don't take, but they give power until the galaxy. One might even see it is the black hole within the center of a galaxy that creates the energy field that makes a galaxiy a sphier.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well said but i think enoch said they never entered what i took to discribe a black hole but were held in the edge of this abbys
Might be some weird time without time horizon event.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Here is a Wikipedia link:

en.wikipedia.org...

It discusses the "Fourth/fifth world" cycle of understanding time.

Each world is a "great year" a period over the earth's wobble of axis through the percession of the zodical.

Each Great Year is a cycle of time understood to be around 25800 earth years.

As I've said before a great year is broken into seasons. A season is 3 "ages".

This is the same "Season" spoken about in the bible.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Looks like iv'e got a lot of reading to do to see your angle of reasoning on this and other related subjects.My memory has never been good and its full of bits and pieces.Still you keep the thread and my brain working.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

The thing you forget when you say you can say anything you want (which is FALSE) because this is a discussion board is if you want to comment you need to STAY on topic, and this topic is for believers, NOT debunkers. Like the poster said, if you want to debunk, start another topic/thread that relates to that, not THIS one...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I dont know how many people watched National geographics population Zero. But it was pretty interesting. The interesting part was once the power all went off and all of the Nuclear plants started blowing up. So even if something bad happens in 2012 that would leave us even for 3 weeks of no power. We would be screwed.

Hilda

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildarWe would be screwed.

That's the domino effect. We are screwed. It wouldn't take but a couple of smaller problems to cause major ones. Cathrina Proved that. However this isn't going to be one town.

One thing is going to lead to the other. the fear of the loss or the will to control the world will cause a war just before such natual events.

Our society is one large set of dominos waiting for the finger to push it. If the power goes out, or we lose oil reserves, food doesn't get shipped, this causes riots, that causes trouble of all types.

We're Screwed! That's true, as far as sociatal goes.

Oh but it will be fun to watch!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

If the power goes out, or we lose oil reserves, food doesn't get shipped, this causes riots, that causes trouble of all types.

We're Screwed! That's true, as far as sociatal goes.

Oh but it will be fun to watch!

so watching people suffer and die will be fun to you ?

where is your morality ?

[edit on 12-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
the world will not come to an end in 2012 it will only be signpost for the fact that the old energy(2000 years old) of the planet is now fully gone

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
2008 in numerology is a 1 which means year of change if you look for it and after 2012 we will all still be here hehe

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah except for the fact that the Gregorian calendar is a blatant misinterpretation of the calendar and was made that way on purpose.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Inevitable 2012 A Massive Historical Lies and Tampering (^^,)
ALL THE WHOLE TRUTH says it FRANKLY and There is No Excuse All we Have to do is Hope & Pray and Do what we must Do because really there is a TIME LEFT
for all of US to Be United once again after a long long TIME AGO. (^^,)

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Look, I have kids 8 & 4 years old. They are my world, and I hope and pray that this 2012 really doesn't occur. I can't believe that some of you on here are getting "excited" about this! I guess some of you have a death wish!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
When kids are in the picture you just have to remember that there are things you can do to keep them safe, best way to do that is to have a plan and don't have to much faith in the government but learn to live within nature and shed your skin of the material world. Most people are so adapted to their material lives and legal duties that they don't see the silver lining. There is a future that lies ahead, a very bright future, but if you leave your life in the hands of others they will mislead you into the darkness.

There's an important lesson to be learned here. Over thousands of years evil has made an impression on society that we need government and law to maintain order, but what happens when that power is turned over into the wrong hands, they lead you to die. You learn that they have no respect for human life if it does not serve their cause.

It is normal to worry about your children in this kind of scenario and by all means you should, just remember that life is all about choices, so you really have to be worried about always considering their best interest instead of letting other people make those decisions for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by notyavgkat
Look, I have kids 8 & 4 years old. They are my world, and I hope and pray that this 2012 really doesn't occur. I can't believe that some of you on here are getting "excited" about this! I guess some of you have a death wish!

Your kids are just as safe or unsafe now as they will be then. There are dangers in every day life now, there is absolutely no need to worry about new age theories 4 years from now.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is a responce to a U2U I wrote, but it is such a point as I thought would be good to post.

So you believe all that 2012 crap, but you don't
believe 9-11 was an "inside" job?

I don't know what 2012 crap you're talking about. There's alot of crap out there. I don't believe in the crap. However there are elements of truth under all the stories. I do my own research and get my own findings.

2012 CRAP

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by notyavgkat

It is not a Wish (^^,) It is Inevitable

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I understand where you are coming from, but I kinda see the other side too. Not the world endeing part, but something else. I don't think too many people would disagree that this planet is on a downward spiral. Our governments are in chaos, the planet seems pissed, murder and rape levels are higher than ever. Something really big needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon. After 9/11, I think for a brief moment the whole USA was quietened for a moment and even maybe a little closer. It's a shame that it takes something so dramatic to achieve this. I am a Christian, but I lay no claim to knowledge of what is to come. If you believe the Bible, then you'd agree that the signs are clear of something big on the horizon. If you do not believe in the Bible, I think you should see and feel that the signs of something big are here. As for 2012, I have no idea, noone knows for sure, but something is going on. I am ex Air Force and have several friends still in the military. Between things I hear from them, the little things Fox News reports once on their ticker and then never again, the few things making their way to the mainstream news, I believe whole heartedly that something big is on it's way. Look at the facts for a moment. In the past few months I've heard mention fo a doomsday vault in Norway for plant seeds, one on the moon for data retrieval, seriously increased military presence in the air over the US and abroad. I have been told by friends abroad that these underground bunkers scattered about have been observed lately with cattle and other farm animals being brought to them. That's just hear-say though, no proof. I'd say something really big is about to go down and our governments know something, and are trying to prepare for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Bible or Jesus said that you won't know the time and place. 2012 seems to be pointing at knowing a time, especially if you point at December.
No I am no Bible literalist but you aren't going to be able to convince knowing Christians that you got the time down.
However, even if I think this whole thing of 2012 is just another of the many Hale Bop type stuff, the fact is governments will or have prepared for this type of thing because at the very, very, very, least we are going to get drilled by a big space rock someday. For a government not to prepare for that eventuality, would be retarded. Oh, and all of us that post on this site are probably cannon fodder.
But this thread was just for people that agree with 2012, kind of reminds me of that scene in Independence Day where that group was on top of the building waving all of their signs. (Hey, that is better than the circle jerk comparison that I was going to make first.)
To the person with the kids, a thread like this isn't where you want to get your information from. These same people are the ones that go ape # when the Republicans spread their "fear" tactics to justify the war and the attack on our Constitution. (they are right about that by the way, but you can't have it both ways) Just don't be like the tards during the original radio broadcast of War of the Worlds, that jumped from buildings.
This site is about denying ignorance so you need to hear from both sides.
I'm neither because I know next to nothing either way but a bit of common sense requires at least some sceptisizim.
(I honestly intended just to lurk but the person concerned with the kids bothered me)

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join